Crossover-Time

The game you are currently playing has been taken over by characters from the game you played before it. What would happen?

For me it would be the cast of Yakuza 5 taking over San Francisco in Watch Dogs 2.
No more hacking, no more sneaking, everything gets solved with fists! Punching those surveillance systems right in the hard drive! Throwing Hipsters from tall buildings! Cursing and swearing at the fucking PC police!

Also I found this picture of Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior in Hypderdimension Neptunia on my pc

somebody needs to take their meds

Got it for free, wouldn't have played it otherwise.

Great thread op. 100/10.

A cute arabian girl with a rare pepe finds herself in turn-based strategy RPG set in a fantasy old west setting.

It would be shit.

If Shantae had come out just a little sooner, it would have been a crossover platformer with two qutie arabian girls using their different powers to solve puzzles and defeat enemies. The amount of adorable butt shaking would be off the charts.

But I'm not playing a game, I'm shitposting on Holla Forums

I played Watch Dogs 2. It actually has less content than the first game, with absolutely shittier draw distance.
It's laughable how bad and short it is.

Yeah, it's a fun game user.

What the hell is wrong with you

It might not lag this time too. Also a better capture method than those fucking scans.

While it would be shit in terms of gameplay meshing with character traits, since both games have pretty in-depth deaths, I assume it would mean that I would at least be able to see all the deaths from Corpse Party fully animated in a three-dimensional environment, right? If so, it would be pretty rad just to look at some of those grisly deaths from several different angles using a freecam hack.

Gonna raise me some targs while feasting on gagh. Later, I will cut down my neighbor for insulting my family's honor and take his field, then drink some blood wine with the town celebrating my victory. All the waifus will growl at me and then I shall compose sonnets while I end up with bite marks and scratches all over my body. It will be glorious.

its the same shit fugg

how did you like brute forcinh the cryptokey?

No way this will work.

>mfw this would be more fun than the actual game

that sounds pretty fucking awesome actually.

Currently playing the flash game High Tail Hall, and last played Overwatch. I would literally give anything to make that an actual game, and not just something you play on your browser, I mean an actual game for the PC.

Wew baby it's a stinker.

I think I'd actually enjoy it to be honest. It's so rare I get to see the two things I love the most in life put together.

rainbow six siege, now with magic n shiet

grindception