Played/Expected/Got thread?

i'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmzay5oAwOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right in the fells.

huh

I don't see the difference.

I guess that's bait, but I've gotta agree, Mettaton is the only good part of the game, especially the summary part. Anything else feels forced as fuck.

Thank you for Correcting The Record, $0.05 has been deposited into your account

bumpan

I had these for fighting game characters.

Overreaction images: the thread

/thread

Sad thing is he couldn't even keep the neat thing from the demo: messing with the included instruction manual based on what you did in the game. I was expecting some light bullethell and some puzzles based on messing with the game's files and other meta knowledge. Should have known it would die the moment I saw the kikestarter but I held out hope and waited. I wish steam gave refunds without a time limit: because I want my money back.

HURR. LETS PUT 10 REACTION IMAGES ON THE THIRD PANEL BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A SUBTLE JOKE TO TELL.

Has it ever been otherwise?

Once, long ago.

I still don't understand what happened to Double Helix. They made Silent Hill Homecoming eight years ago, and now they make Strider and (used to) make Killer Instinct. Did everyone get fired? Is Tom Huelett still there? What the fuck happened?

Or maybe they just learn from experience, like you know, real people.

Is that Digimon Cyber Sloots? Is it good?

ayy fuugggg!!! :—-DDDDD

sage for template thread
fuck off to cuckchan

No user, no one learns in this industry. No one starts off shit then becomes less shit over time, it just doesn't happen in video games.

>>>/reddit/

that's a shit opinion

Maybe because it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Here's your (You)'s

Have some OC from my most recently played game

I'd be able to genuinely recommend that game if it wasn't for the (relatively subtle) SJW agenda-pushing.

Does anyone have the one for La Mulana?

I haven't noticed any besides the race mixing family. That said, I never get the time to deal with people because of how limited the time is and because of how annoying it is trying to find any particular character.

Step up sempai.

Granted, it could all be a hell of a lot worse.

Fresh trash for the template thread.

thanks, Holla Forums

It looks like a meme game, but then it seems to have substance and potential. I hope it does become something wholly worthwhile.

so i havent really lurked any of the threads but i've seen tidbits like your image there. my question is, the game looks like it would be a simple and straightforward car engine repair/building sim, but the gist i get is that it is instead basically a "your house and car and life in general: the simulation game," is that right?

THIS IS BAIT GUYS
I'll bite

hue

Correct. You have to take care of your needs, mostly by eating sausages and drinking beer while building a car. Then you can cruise around in the car, turn it into a ricer, go to rally races, do oddjobs where you suck up people's sewage, generally be a drunken mess/ordinary Fin.

Only Krystal was only in 1/18th of the game. YOU FAIL.

The picture was blurry and the camera was bad. The game isn't good.

You need to reevaluate your life.

I think I missed a majority of the threads when the game first came out and only just got it from a friend during the Thanksgiving sale, so I'm behind the curve by quite a bit. But from most guides I see for the game, they start with everything you should take care of first so you're free to work on your car unmolested for several days. This method, however, tends to require doing a ton of odd jobs and shopping the first few days, completely foregoing anything to do with the title's namesake.

it sounds like most of the fun you'd get from the game at the start would be from throwing yourself into it and trying to figure everything out. following guides for something like that sounds counterintuitive to me, but then again im not a greasemonkey autist.

Honestly, I expected a really over the top adventure game, but all I got was a sorta ok, cringe inducing experience and lots of fap material.

shit taste to be honest, family.

I would recommend not looking up anything regarding the game. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the car you build. Only advice I will give you is that you do need to use the van and pick up some fluids for your built car.

Stop posting Scully everywhere you go!

lel

Undertale is shit, but you don't have to make stuff up to justify that point.

Undertale isn't shit, even with the points you don't make up.

Undertale isn't particularly great either

Reported. Fuck off shill

I'll just agree to disagree there.

k, I'll bite.

I've never played it, but knowing how much it triggers faggots has me genuinely interested in checking it out.

It's a 5/10 short game that got too popular

fucking pathetic

It's not real butthurt, it's a low functioning autist that false-flags whenever someone says anything bad about Memetale.

It's a legend, a phenomenon, like the FLAOT guy from the days of old.

Just report him and move on. He might be right, but he derails threads harder than if the shills were left alone.

Seek psychiatric help.

I always do, but the mods never delete his bullshit that I've seen.

Well colour me fucking surprised.

mods are becoming gods once again

you forgot your nissan skyline

filtered

if you're gonna get mad at video games then get mad at games that aren't video games

Strider was mostly a joint project with Capcom Osaka. No clue about KI though.

Some games that aren't video games are pretty good though.

Read the thread. The shitposter is a false flagging faggot.

>>>/89fe79/

You guys realize the point is to be funny, right? Not triggered, funny.

What?

>>>/sxqurk/

Sure I do believe that he is baiting, but honestly it came to me too while playing the game that it's like skyrim - western fantasy, openworld exploration game with a lot of realized potential and even more wasted.

I find two out of 3 of those posts both funny and triggered. So, eh, maybe you should start with yourself first.

I still don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

He's not wrong.
DD is one huge disappointment.

I will soon be released from this hell. Hopefully.

It needs a little tag that says better combat, worse everything else, because that's about what Dragon's Dogma is.

You just whack mobs until they die just like in skyrim.
You can climb shit but not only it's badly implemented and can't compare to say SOTC, but also is completely useless. I just whacked my way through for 20 hours and uninstalled it out of boredom.

i agree with your black flag one, only game that made me feel like a pirate

The "Hey! Something just got eaten by a hoard of biters!" alarm haunts my dreams.

How could you fit so much retarded bullshit in one small post

Oh you're that retard

Nice counter argument buddy.

Wow you're thirsty

I would be too if I drooled on myself all the time I guess

Really?

Thanks for correcting the record, Hillary would be proud that you have made the phrase meaningless.
$0.10 has been deposited into your account.

Bioshock was the only game I've played that felt like was having my hand held the entire time. There was no feeling of exploration or accomplishment. Every single second you were told where to go and what to do with reminders every 20 seconds if you forgot.

Terrible game, it didn't even have you managing anything like System Shock. Terrible terrible game, the second one wasn't any better, and I never will ever play the third.

HOLD ON That 2013 FPS Shadowrun game from EA was worse.

Too many disease pictures an not russian aristocracy or playing a game of life images.

Fair enough, but I think pictures of heavy industry would be more appropriate than russian aristocracy

The what you expected bit isn't wrong either. Shit gets fucking insane if you don't use bots.

You mean the 2007 FPS Shadowrun by Microsoft Game Studios?

The only Shadowrun game that came out in 2013 was Shadowrun Returns, and that wasn't by EA.

In fact, no Shadowrun game that I know of has been EA.

m8 I wanted a good game, or at least a fun one. that's not "triggered' that's just plain disappointment. Now the better question is that are you being defensive because undertale is being called tumblr, or because tumblr is being rightfully used as an insult?

Maybe he means Mass Effects 3, as that was 2012 IIRC and was extremely shit The game was so shit the ending was literally the least of it's problems

More like Dio tbh

Bots are too easy. I prefer ALL the belts.

where's the noodle cup? don't forget american express because how am I going to buy some delicious nissin branded noodle cup along with durable camping equipment from coleman

Top kek, was thinking of putting genesis in there instead of KH cloud.

All the product placement was fucking terrible, didn't ruin the immersion that much though.
maruchan noodles a best

warband is truly amazing, i hope butterlord is as good, or even better

sage

No I mean Singularity from Activision in 2010. I completely forgot what it was and if you try it out you will too. It's a horrible game but it had Deus Ex themes. I don't know why it was so bad because Raven is usually good. But holy christ is it awful, and has more hand holding than Bioshock if you could believe it.

>>>/tumblr/

It's a fucking boring game that was overhyped by user's

Same fucking shit with that giant bug shooting game

Starship Troopers?
Also its nowhere near as bad or as easy as skyrim
It Was over hyped though
Still using a skyrim image for it is just wrong, How about you just take an image from the actual game and use it instead faggot, Or are you still shitting blood after not getting another dark souls game?

Thanks for reminding me to download Renegade. I can't believe I still have it in its box.

black flag did have some really comfy nice nautical experiances mang

I still like the game though.

A sequel to Super Metroid never ever.

Nobody cares about your shitty fanservice anime.

too lazy to make one

Am I back in 2007?

ANIME OF THE YEAR

WHY

Holy hell were you delusional.

I never played a game that so secretly despises my freewill as Bioshock.

While men exist, so will I

Sadly the enemy variety isn't diverse enough to really keep the starship trooper thrills going after mid-game.

So it's shit?

The many images format is better, that's why everyone does it.

Anyone got that webm one with ETS2?

It's because it's Japanese. Japs can do no wrong apparently.

not everyone can read japanese you goddamn weaboo faggot

It literally takes 1 day to learn all of katakana.

It reads "A NUUUUUU".

Well then it's not even funny if you learn weebspeak, so what's the point? How about you make a picture that is actually funny or informative, and then not have a payoff with an exclusive language barrier.

i enjoyed hp way more than i should have, dont even know why

eu te amo

No, people do it because they're lazy. The original 3 image version was supposed to be clever and succinct. The many image format came from the joke that one or two games had way too much shit in them to easily describe, but then people stopped trying to be clever and funny. Now they're just describing the game accurately in picture form.

the game is definitely both gay and fun as fuck.

does someone have the template?

fixed

she's still there, she just can't say it

Thanks for reminding that Emerl is dead and I still don't have any more comfy "rob the skills of your enemies and create your perfect fighting robot" games to play.

Sonic Battle 2 where you play as Metal Sonic stealing all the moves of your enemies WHEN?

It's because the guy that made it wanted to make a fun game with sluts and he did exactly that without worrying about what his "customers" wanted. One of my favorite puzzle games, even without the sluts.

Started playing this since 1.4 a month or so ago. This is now false.

Metal Sonic was meant to be a carbon copy of Sonic in all but biology, it didn't get any new powers except from like absorbing emeralds and shit.

Really though that shit was amazing, I remember finding exploits and combos even though I already had the unlockable cards because it just felt too damn good to have so much choice over my playstyle. Although I still find it criminal that for one thing the GBA had that awful system to play with other people and on the other hand, customizing Emerl's appearance or fighting stance requires you to waste stars on color palettes. I mean I understand gamma's explosive demise but I don't get why the had to make you pay for the others. Guess I should be glad it was on the GBA since today the alternate poses would have costed IRL money.

He stole abilities in one of the other games, I thought.

I give it points for killing everyone everywhere and for having really interesting mechanics for each class.

He could copy the data of others in Sonic Heroes, and used it to make himself stronger. Heroes' plot was retarded anyway, so don't think about it that much.

I still remember how much a pain in the ass the first knuckles fight with emerl was. I ended up just juggling him with sonic's uppercut kick thing until he died.

Fucking this, nice to see people appreciating this game. Going for 100% completion was more like a sick joke than anything, though.

God i love factorio. I played it recently i just couldn't keep off ot till i finished the rocket silo and everything, games basically never do that for me lately. And that was my 2rd playthrough, as well

Or maybe you're just autistic and don't like fun.

Did this one when I was tired of people pasting a million images into the template.

hope he took good care of the duck.

A smug anime girl doesn't stop what he posted from being fucking trash

You didn't play it, did you?

You are the problem.

So it's alright then?

Ah yes, I thought he copied their DNA and that somehow equals Kaiju Metal Sonic? I remember being very disappointed learning that he was the final boss but in non-hedgehog form.

If you don't equip any AIR POWER attack and charge up your….Insta Kill Bar or whatever it was called, you can press R at the exact moment you hit the ground and it counts as a OHKO, even if he's defending against POWER specials.

Yeah I agree, either post a single shoop or just two-three images that tell you what the game is all about, no need to plaster twenty MAN KILLED BY WEAPON google searches on these

You could've achieved it all much better with a picture of Naegi-kun and a jewing-the-jews shoop

Is this shit even out

thank you for cooping the roop. #$h00p has been doop in your acoop

Its actually pretty good. Its free so its worth a try really, and the free to play aspects dont get in your way too often if you play carefully

Yes

Race the sun was a pretty fun game.
Even if the dev is a sjw cuck

That, my friend, looks like a hang drum.

Watch this. Sounds like random metal hits for a few secodns right? Then let it go for a little bit and see what happens.

God bless you, user.
Necrodancer is the definition of mediocre.

I'd have used this picture instead

Posting OC

my problem is less buddy and more the cheesy ending that tries to rip off mother 3 and then DARKNESS

because you are playing an RTS not a turn based tactics game?
Or do you not know what fleet of foot in the base DoW did?

7 days to die, you have to craft a cement mixer to make cement structures.

Rance VI soon lads.

The only game that made me care about a fucking planet

oh im sorry i had no idea thanks so much

Being casual as fuck

As long as you can move the camera and manually aim, there's absolutely no need for lock-on.

LONDON

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmzay5oAwOM

I dunno how to do a image but ill try so like

What I played:

What I expected:

What I got:

V need grow up please thank you

Hello reddit

Fixed

Learn to crop, you faglord.

So just Skyrim?

Have some of my old OC.

That piques my interest.

Please, go back.

You guys are really no fun sometimes.

Underrated post ( ° ʖ ° )

It has good action gameplay.
That's all you need to know to give it a try.
Look up videos if you think random person on the anonymous image board can lie to you.
I don't have mega or torrent link, so you gotta find it yourself

No this meme, template or whatever is just the cringiest cancer ever and attracts kids like nothing else. It's simply bad

Go whine to Mark about it. I'm sure he'll listen :^)

Story?

Niggers thought it was a bird.

I agree, the criticism levied against these threads is always of the most cancerous sort.

Did it died?

If it was a bird it might have.

I expected freedom planet to be a shitty fanfic tier sonic ripoff but it was way better then any 2d sonic game ever was, and is absurdly amazing in almost every way, with great music, pretty good spritwork, some of the coolest bosses i've ever seen in a 2d game, an absurd amount of new assets for every mission, and plays with the expectations of the genre in a lot of neat ways and still has a fanfic tier sonic ripoff plot, but it's worth not skipping the cutscenes just for the villian

Asura's wrath was exactly what I expected and wanted, but more, and better executed in every way then I could have hoped for.

Well that's oddly entertaining

is that mark?j

psst

>>>/fur/ or >>>/furry/ may be better.

yes

I wonder if that's real poop. It looks weird.

No it's Digimon next order.
It's okay.
Cyber sleuth is okay too, just don't expect much from it.

Looked it up. Free2Play Souls rip-off with a $99.99 DLC
NO

The shmup DLC is the best part of the game.

Freedom Planet surprised me too. Great shit and puts your balls to the walls.

Obviously made by a liberal.

Why do I have a boner?

why would you want too

It's not that long of a wait. 2.8 is out next month and 1.5+2.5 comes out in March. If you just wait until March you can play the entire series

STEM research is forbidden in my country because of Religion.

DX Ball
DX Ball 2

what

a shit version of a good game

First one is better but XCX isn't bad at all imo

Yeah,that's how it is. The world/lore is pretty damn good and interesting, the plot itself is too.. but the delivery is terrible. Abysmal even.