Do black anons really play nothing other than fightan games and weebshit?

Do black anons really play nothing other than fightan games and weebshit?

I hear Overwatch is popular with you people.

The popular thing niggers like to play right now is your mom

She never stopped loving you Teeshan.

what the fuck is a black user
you're user you don't have a skin color

Report all skeletons for breaking the no skeke clubhouse rules.

This is a white man's board

Why do you want to know? Need to entertain your bull after your wife passes out?

Actually can someone redpill me on CK? Is he a literal "I want to watch people fuck my wife" cuck or just a social justice cuck?

He's a comedian that's slightly more left than the average and has a very unfortunate stage name
He jokes about eugenics and talks shit about jews but you won't hear about that shit here

Google "cuck king" and see what you find, I'll wait.

Fightan, SPAWTS and weebshit are all extremely simple yet flashy games. It tickles the negro's brain, hence why they like it.

Him being a cuck has always been a joke and a meme. The reality is that he is probably the last comedian that isn't afraid to call out the leftists and the jews.

go back to Holla Forums

Why does country music consistently fucking suck across the board.

I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this thread.

When you compare anything to rap, it is going to suck in comparison

If you watch his show Louie, he actually does make fun of leftism, white apologists, and post-modernism. I think the cuck jokes he made were more for shock, which were later taken seriously by the left, i.e., "You're a white male." He may be a liberal, but it's more of the George Carlin type of old left.

He has publically stated his love for racemixing and that he wants a black bull to breed his wife and daughter. Certified grade A cuckold.

I almost feel sorry for you guys.

people
so there's a you people now?

Why do poeple get circumcised while not being jewish?

I have no clue either.

He built the world's first Interracial Breeding Grounds, what do you think.

A NIGGER
WE WUZ KANGS! bix nood muh dik