KIKE mods are asleep, anti-trump general time

KIKE mods are asleep, anti-trump general time

trump is a kike
trump is a cuck
his supporters are all either dumbfuck cucks or kushnerbots
he is anti-white
they will say it's chess

Attached: pol degeneration.png (349x642 74.96 KB, 34.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Du9iJkFCrWk
justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-submits-notice-proposed-regulation-banning-bump-stocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

This is fucking retarded. What are you sliding. If you cared about the state of the board regardless of your opinion of Trump you wouldn't be starting shit threads like this. Kill yourself shill.

Holla Forums is dead. long live Holla Forums

Long Live Holla Forums!

ruIecuck

ruIecuck'd zogald nigger ruined the board.
i hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers LMAO

op, i agree, fuck drumpf and ruIecuckery xd

Reported and filtered, go back to cuckchan.

Jew Media Fixates on trump , slide threads focus on trump hmm…

Attached: goy.gif (452x523, 2.92K)

trump owns the media and knows any publicity is good publicity you skitzo ruIecuck!

There are ID's you know.

Attached: autism.png (1162x657, 43.69K)

im merely pretending to be a shill, dumb ruIecuck!

Not only an idiot but also a raging asperger. Lovely.

ruIecuck!

Bots rampant.

Do (((they))) pay you well?

Attached: tendiessss.jpg (1280x720, 83.24K)

wit mussen die juden ausrotten, shill

Typical.

i do it for free, ruIecuck!

you aren't german.

Don't tell me it's you again, Spermakov.

Attached: 0728.jpg (640x709, 179.08K)

Who's up for Bingo?

Attached: i guess it cant be helped.jpg (912x1094 67.07 KB, 41.72K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED
Anyone derailing a thread is unwelcome, not evidence of coordinated shilling
Telling redditors to stay where they belong does not make one a shill, in fact - anyone saying that redditors get a pass if they're from a pro-trump subreddit is more likely to be a shill seeing as reddit goes against everything that imageboard users stand for, down to their non-anonymous nature and system of only letting 'approved content' be visible via the upvote system
This is true, anyone saying that is a shill, you mix bits off truth with overall lies like the kike you are

ukraine did nothing wrong. golden dawn > trumpniggery

wew

Attached: BASED.png (916x852, 952.08K)

wew, it's really him.
Months of screeching and still being a fucking loser.

Attached: IgorKolomoisky.jpg (665x473, 89.08K)

Oyyy veyy its the sharenigger shill from the kike-kushner thread (((14 aka 25% of replies there))) shitting the board up with the same images and posts in yet another slide thread!

They hate the bingo card though, kek. Fuck that causes delicious butthurt, so they post their horribly inaccurate response which further outs them.

Go back to the r/the_zognald because Trump is a cuck, I'm angry over his """"5D chess""""", don't vote because voting will get you nowhere when the game is rigged, you're ~56% white (Plus Indian reservations that are counted as separate countries and Arabs that are classed as White, that's why you get 15 000 of their refugees a day) because of Amnesity Don, you blubbering civnat redditor. Ameri-mongrel Kushnerbot - don't pretend Drumpf is anti kike when he touched the kike wall (but, but, muh Romans) - Trump IS controlled by the Jews, and YOU'RE the kike! Dumb zognald Drumpfcuck.

Attached: 1520754236612.png (2647x3107 430.96 KB, 520.91K)

debunked, back to reddit!

Appropriate name.

can you kikes at least pick an angle and stick with it?

jesus fuck i cant wait to string you people up a lamppost. tell oliver to get his diabetes under control so he doesn't snap my rope.

Which is why it's so brilliant. Just a simple innocent bingo card, yet they're almost required to respond to it. Some even go so far as to confirm every single item on it as though explicitly saying "YOU ARE RIGHT, WE DO EVERY ONE OF THOSE THINGS" is somehow good for them.

Attached: no.jpg (600x394, 63.81K)

because it's for identifying pro-white anti-trumpnigger posters not kikes. the kikes love drumpffie.

There's a name for that: schizophrenia.

skitzo trumpniggers BTFO

It's entertaining watching him being BTFO in every minute and them him moving his goal posts constantly. Running away like a little faggot and then spouting a different thing again.
That's what his existence has become, a joke. And now he resorted to use his little boyfriend (himself) again. What a wreck.

Designated shitting thread

Sage

Simply acknowledging the catalogue of your faults that you are yet to address (in fact, the bingo cards existence is due to the fact that you can't, therefore your tiny little cognitive dissonance'd pavlovian brain brands it as shilling) doesn't refutue any of those claims. It only reaffirms our position that you're good for nothing jew servants who should be executed for your bug man tendencies.

What do you mean, user, they are so organic and clearly really proto-oldfags like all of us, they debunked the bingo card so well. We all post like that on pool! We love pool! We are pool!
New nigger shills have no idea how glow in the dark they are. Hopefully they start using we again, kek.
Bingo posting is great, because it immediately outs them to anyone who has been here for years, let alone anyone that actually lurked for longer than a few months. Makes me wonder when they'll learn.

Hurt durr.
Bet you say /ourguy/ too huh?

You would think (((they))) could afford better people to shill here. Unless he's just violently autistic and doing it for free.

It's hilarious that you have no idea what's going on.

cuckchan-tier

And you're a filthy Ameri-mongrel who deserves all that's coming to him. Sickly race of subhuman servant people.

Attached: 1521156922379.gif (500x277, 1.66M)

amerimongrel

åmerimutt

åmerimutt GET

He's here for the attention, what else can he do? You've noticed it also of his methods to "shut it down" from derailing threads by bringing the attention of the core discussion to an unrelated /meta/ fagotry. Just like this thread, it has no meaning or whatsoever, only a loner bitching at everyone as if that's the only thing he has in his life. Look at his writing, he doesn't even read what he writes. The repeat of the same shitfest that he can do. The equivalent of a suicidal sociopath with the tendencies of a buffalo queer.

Attached: femen2.JPG (715x574 304.55 KB, 625.2K)

Where's the poojeet spammer? His threads were kinda funny.

Kek they still don't, these ones are pretty fucking dumb. Perhaps they are eastern EU or pajeet shills? Comprehension levels of a kang!

I wouldn't employ you faggots to sweep a drive, let alone shill online. You'll probably have more luck on plebbit though.

Well, that's your answer of his excuse.

Attached: RememberGoyItsNotLegitIfJewsDontRunIt.JPG (644x509, 51.41K)

poo in the loo threads were better D&C than these shillniggers

haha baste putin my fellow pedes ukraine doesn't deserve indipendence xDDD upvoated xDDDD

fuck you.

>Implying Holla Forums supports (((Tommy Robinson)))
Wew, really good try there, Chaim!
Keep posting more those ebin dank memes too please.

i love when you trumpniggers cry D&C. why should we not divide ourselves from ziocucks?

is it because you're a demoralized redditor who believes you can just sit back and let daddy drumpfie fix everything now that "you" elected him?

faith in democracy restored! based pedes!

(((27))) of 62
Kek

BINGO

Attached: kike_post.png (754x588, 1.27M)

Indeed I did misunderstand your original meaning, because your 89iq self uses words with already defined meanings to describe something else to make yourself seem smarter. Keep crying, kikelet.

Attached: 888.jpeg (780x636, 46.59K)

I remember the Poland vs Germany shitflinging threads and telling the mods not to ban anyone for D&C because I knew this'd happen. The hate machine reduced to Ameri-mongrels pondering around like ballerinas crying about muh fee-fees. Triggered?

smelly dumb ziofrogputincuckyzogald scum

what do you expect from an obese horsefucker for a mod?

Make your fucking mind, reddit or cuckchan?

Eventual suicide, hopefully.

Attached: 1521139337252.jpg (3264x2448, 713.16K)

Might want to make a 3rd id, chaim.

It's like a cat playing with a cricket, they have no idea how obvious they look. It's almost cute, virgin shills are pretty hilarious.

Attached: shlomo gore D&C shit.jpg (703x505, 222.55K)

LOL

Attached: trump reddit.jpg (1544x513 54.07 KB, 28.98K)

It's like he's spinning a wheel of words and thinks that this works.

LOL schizophrenia.

Attached: 1517722875001.png (497x366, 91.3K)

lol butthurt trumpnigger.

pro-trump is code for anti-white, fucking ameri-mutt

i know ur a shillbot but wut do i hav to dew 2 get a reel human on the line???

>reddit-spacing
checks out tbh

This maybe a shit thread but I do got a good chuckle from the 3rd image

Attached: 61206.original-550.jpg (521x521, 35.04K)

Agree with this one but it is chess.

everything is chess, goymo-kun

still just a bot. you're failing you're turing test, glowsticks. intervene?

and while you've got my attention, earlobe spacing? really? how much money, in billions, did it take to come up with this one? is this really what you people control the international heroin trade for? for earlobe spacing? jesus fuck.

Attached: 6e60d64db56e0b6c77668cb94bda0397e6a23a775c7b6b543f795a2b029d3353.jpg (1168x828, 153.58K)

>so new he doesn't know about >reddit-spacing
heh

can bots be niggers?

You think this world is simple? You really think change happens from le dotr like in your RAC songs?

we should have a cyclical sticky for /shitpolsays/

you cunts really need to stop overusing this site's formatting features. you stand out like a glow stick on an imageboard.

reddit-spacing
ebin. keep doing it, /r/the_cuckald

there are people who hate winning so much they would rather have hillory clinten in the white house rn

Attached: This_man_posts_here.jpg (1440x1280, 227.26K)

Well hey, at least now I have an excuse to start the race war and/or 1776 2.0 since the (((legal))) method of “””voting””” doesn’t work.

Attached: 550F958E-5ADD-449C-B55C-7EA7747B6936.jpeg (282x243, 35K)

you

are

a
kikebot

whoever created you needs to reevaluate their life.

winning: it involves losing your guns and calling it chess
ebin

>reddit-spacing

you probs don't even have guns famalam.

post ur funs bot projector

just like pizzagate amirite?

filtered lmao.

You got left behind. Also
Fucking. Wew. Lad.

3posts to filterado
what do I win

no, exposing pedokikes is always legitimate. especially if they're turbokike'd washington elites like jimmy and johnny

post your guns, bot

i didn't actually filter you, but you should buy my ffilters, goy

Here's what happened to the last president to openly oppose zionism. He was really effective, as you can see.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x315, 254.64K)

Schizo, ding ding ding.

trips checked

even brits and swedes can obtain a semi-decent gun, but nice try. have i garnered some human attention though? you certainly have a newgler's conception of US firearns regulations.

you don't even have guns pussy faggot how am i supposed to take you serioulsy

i live in jew zealand lad, if you even know someone who's b& from gun ownership so are you. very jew'd laws but relatively white country.

whiter than yours, moshe!

checked. make sure you sage next time you reply to a shill thread.

mods plz anchor this bs

c57d55
(((45))) 40%+ of posts in thread
Calls out people for redditspacing
Posts these
SO ORGAINUC IT ACTIVATED MUH KNITTING NEEDLES

You can tell they have a very high rotation here lest they become redpilled. Same old one poster, two IDs, third ID for backup then silence when called out, D&C, distract from thread OP etc, usual shit. That's why they spam the same tired old debunked shit they were told to in the weekly meetings, in the hope lurking newfags will believe them. Or they are so disillusioned they think Holla Forumsacks will actually believe them.

Kek at getting the shills to post guns.

because im whiter than any ameri-mutt posting here.

>reddit-spacing
baste pedes xDDDD

hooktube.com/watch?v=Du9iJkFCrWk
Sage

nice reddittube link LOL

okay, job's done.

i'm smiley btw. ask me anything.

we don't have mods breh its real shitpostnigger hours up in here

you dont look very white from here

not true, moishebot. even down there it's relatively easy to get a shotgun. you can even get your hands on stuff we can't get in the states without jumping through some hoops

you dumb niggers do realize that it's a lot harder for a bot to estimate that than a real poster, right?

heh, get fucked you anti-semites. this is for spreading lies about me being a tranny. fuck you!!

feels good, you fucking faggots will argue about anything. get aids.

i support trump btw, you losers are just that easy to troll.

pretendingtoberetarded.jpg

gb2 halfchan

thanks for the LOOSH!

What town?
P.s. you should go back to cuckchan, you shitskin

bump for more LOOSH

jokes on you i can only expel loosh via seminal fluids and this isn't turning me on very much

Third image is actually true, and basically what's happening right now, at a slower pace than cuckchan, but still happening

It already happened. Years ago.

What is the point of this shit thread again?

No, there are still some of the good ones here because the other alternatives are still quite vacant

designated shitposting thread

Dunno, all it has done is prove that everyone on Holla Forums cheering on Trump the is openly jewish and paid to gaslight and chase of every red-pilled user that ever posted here

Attached: HelloFellowFashyGoyim2.jpg (1690x1082, 190.07K)

Very few and they are almost uniformly and immediately banned and accused of being "kikes" whenever they tell the truth.

Designated sharenigger slide thread after they abandoned the kikener one.

Attached: slides.jpg (520x358, 48.85K)

whats there even to slide right now

Exactly. It's a dead board that only spools up when RenTech runs some scripts.

Ah i see, a "criticism" thread.

Attached: 1155a848c3c0c8188e23d28f08fec87caa5c0fe47f9317dad3722d667da0ba67.png (654x702, 400.7K)

(((357d55))) turns out to be none other than Smiley. See for proof.

The based fashy threads praising zionist rag DailyMail, or friend's of Chabad Lubavitchers like Trump and Putin, or the one where apparently employing the tactics of the jewish Britain First by antagonising muslims and having them blame it on ('far-right') whites and not jews like Pam Geller has been doing for years, or the one praising Rebel Media employees Goldy-berg girl or Lauren Simonson, in fact almost all the other threads are pushing and promoting jewish controlled opposition or forcing jewish narratives from Space Elevators to pretending there were two shooters in Vegas rather than it being another mossad false flag.

Every single thread is kosher & Kushner approved

So in real effect, nothing of any substantial value could be slid here anymore even if one had ambitions to.

whats that

Renaissance Technologies.

Wow–what a relevant response in this shill thread.

This is what they are sliding.

a kikebart hedge fund, okay. if they're botting here, I can't tell. I still think there's decent discussion and posts of high-quality on this board, if only because of how shitty half/pol/ is by comparison.

They are doing much more than botting and they are connected to much more than Breitbart.

Well at least you're legit about your criticisms on Trump and this board. I never really cared much about him since I'm just some fliplander but if this is the direction it's going to go, I really don't want to think what's gonna happen in the next elections. Maybe another Obongo would be elected or another Dubya or maybe Trump gets relected. What are your thoughts? Will (((democracy))) ever go away or will the kikes finally win on their plans for global domination amd White genocide?

I'm a bit spooked I haven't heard of this before now. What else do they do here, how do you know?

Basically RenTech has AI software that they have been using to build profiles on basically anyone who exists at any level of society. What they buy, where they live, what path they are going down. It is not limited to just people, but also corporations, world events, markets. It is the "predict the future" kind of stuff. They've contracted with state defense agencies [UK confirmed] through a subsidiary they own and they have basically militarized this technology to craft and control information narratives that people want to hear.

Them and groups like them mostly have a current operation to fracture the board over Trump via consensus shilling, black pill and other bait. When it comes to the nitty gritty points they cannot debate coherently, so resort to usual evasion/slide D&C tactics, sometimes they even just leave when you have them in a corner.

RenTech isn't trying to fracture the board on Trump. RenTech IS Trump. They are the ones who have bots spamming threads full of meaningless, low rent Trump memes when you criticize israel.

Pro-Trump memes? That I haven't seen, and israel gets roasted in pretty much every thread

this is for lying about me being a tranny. fuck you.

Attached: beauty.jpg (656x640, 60.05K)

Attached: rage555.png (500x400, 250.57K)

thanks for the LOOSH!

i support trump you dumb jew im just a simple loosh farmer trolling imkike aka omran for spreading lies about me being a tranny.

Trump really isn't an alternative.

Has George II been memory holed now?

no, jews have titled trump as the most pro-jew candidate so they can push that within white nationalist communities. thats why they dont site anything he's actually done, they just post pictures of jews loving trump.

makes you wonder why (((the media))) hates him so much. if youre retarded

Any politician who comes into power via an election is controlled by the establishment, why is this so hard to understand?

Trump sucks Israel dick
Trump loves kusner
Kusner loves Israel

how about moving the embassy to jerusalem, or bombing assad, or banning bump stocks, or encouraging more background checks.

dumb fuck, he gives the kikes exactly what they want

kushnerbots will never address this.

The media hated George W. Bush, too. He must have been real based.

how old are you? did you forget the love he got over his 9/11 patriotism shit? most news was pretty kind to him. and unlike trump, he actually did things to help israel. like doom thousands of american soldiers.

ebin

you mean that airport? thats the constant attack?

maybe you should lurk here more before shilling and figure out how to use imageboards. you suck at your job chaim.

what else has US done? just reply once newfriend.

Attached: novorussia kikes.png (1000x1000, 1.15M)

Has anyone in this thread read Art of the Deal?

moved embassy to jerusalem, advocated for gun control which many states are implementing. dumb trumpscum

ftfy, trumpcuck

what happened? got BTFO already? you were supposed to mention other things we did to assad.
but if you really need to change the subject because you want to concede that argument, we can move on to the facts that moving the embassy did nothing positive for israel, and talking about gun control did nothing against the 2a as of yet and the bills lost all momentum when he encouraged them to tack on a greedy amount of gun control regulations.

Have you read it?

cute

I guess you haven't read it.

BTW, which one of us keeps bumping this shit thread?

which one of us thinks sage is a downboat?

oh right, the redditor who keeps supporting zogald.

reddit-spaced so you could read it easier, you illiterate kike.

it still literally did nothing for them. ready to concede this argument too? or are you going to actually tell me something positive it did for them.
none passed yet. trump doesnt have anything to do with state laws. infact he baited them into adding shit to them which is a reason they didnt pass.

got any more?
thats not how redtext works, newfriend

Where in nz faggot?

Kill all drug dealers

Attached: 862402828.jpg (634x357, 37.72K)

three years of trumpcucks dropping their paid autism everywhere will do that

Tell uncle Holla Forums what you think about trump attacking that poor airbase?
p.s. you sound like a scared auckland urbanite faggot

Absolutely

T

R

I

G

G

E

R

E

D

Attached: images-3.jpeg (912x1275 8.88 KB, 273.88K)

You're wasting 4 hours of your free time on Monday, sperging /meta/ autism on a Chinese cartoon imageboard. Fucking hell.

Attached: 2057627958.jpg (1024x576, 61.68K)

i've been here since ebola was the top board.

Kek, nice post user.
They don't like when you corner them like that.

Attached: hitler on jews debating mk.png (1280x521, 282.97K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED
Telling redditors to stay where they belong does not make one a shill, in fact - anyone saying that redditors get a pass if they're from a pro-trump subreddit is more likely to be a shill seeing as reddit goes against everything that imageboard users stand for, down to their non-anonymous nature and system of only letting 'approved content' be visible via the upvote system
This is true, anyone saying that is a shill, you mix bits off truth with overall lies like the kike you are

I have only posted on Reddit once, out of necessity, and long after I had started browsing chans. I do not think saging is a downboat, I think that shit threads such as this one should not be bumped.

Your attitude and level of disrespect indicates that you don't have an argument here, otherwise you'd simply state your argument.

Please calm down Shareblue. Too much sodium is bad for your health

Attached: shareblue.png (912x1275 273.88 KB, 273.88K)

>

I honestly think Trump is the best we could have hoped for at this point in time. When you look beyond the surface, I don't see him following the Kike agenda, he's just paying lip-service to it. I haven't seen anything to change my mind yet, but time will tell.

However, that doesn't mean he should be above criticism, but there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. Nothing and no-one should be above a healthy dose of skepticism and mockery. I am enjoying these memes, and I think there should be room for this on Holla Forums. as long as they don't shit up the place with constant anti-Trump shilling.

Trump doesn't need white knights defending his honor. The Kikes can't meme, so it's a pretty effective filter.

NAZBOL TRASH

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

too long didnt read

trumpcuck reddit scum who thinks sage is a downboat LOL BTFFO

Dubs decide the fate of my MAGA hats

jew shill infinityfag

so mad

YAWN

trite make israel great again on them and post

dubs for burn your MAGApede hats lol

dubs for israel star on magapede hat heh

he thinks someone is actually going to read that incomprehensible wall of text. he's so afraid of looking like a redditor that he wont even space his arguments accordingly.

trump is a fucking baby boomer. he has far exceeding any of our expectations at this point. he's far from perfect, but amazing when you consider what generation he's from. he's managed to change the public dialogue so much that he's put our point of view right in the mainstream, even though its still fringe. it started as an effort to discredit him, but all it did was convert more people to our side.

i never said i won. you merely conceded all of your arguments when asked to back them up. are you conceding your gun argument now since you couldnt find an actual gun law to support it?
0/3 op. see me after class.

think we can get him to hit 100?

hows it hangin

there were threads about it on here you stupid trumpnigger. people got their guns taken because of your daddy

what new laws? what states? any of them federal laws?

the only post you could be referencing was the suicidal guy making threats and had his guns confiscated under the old law. you remember the post that was posted by shareblue in an effort to show "us" supporting a guy that was actually insane and making threats?

post discarded again, keep trying to shill for your ziocuck father. self-evident evidence isn't enough then nothing will be.

ebin meme, florida had the baker act, not red flag laws. unless you're talking about oregon in which case you're right but the guy wasn't suicidal he was fucking with his neighbors,

Attached: e34ec4294f755af887276ebce4bb16c8.jpg (499x382, 43.31K)

Hilarious analogy there, user! These slippery faggots can't argue shit. It's hilarious hearing their normalfag-teir understanding of the Syrian situation, meanwhile forgetting more than a few anons have been watching Syrian war since it started in 2011.
Hitler is a source of inspiration for many fellow anons on our path through life.
When I have a bad day, I think back to how bad he had it and how he came from nothing.
They said:

And top kek the faggot can't even read their own spam, they hit the wordfilter bingo too.
And they claim to be a kiwi yet won't say where in NZ they are at 4am. Kikes love pretending to be kiwis and stealing their passports.

what states? what laws? any of them federal? did anyone ban bumpstocks?

cmon user, you alreadyconceded 66.666666… percent of your argument, are you really going to fail to answer any of those questions and concede the remaining 33.333333… youre holding on to? dont give up chaim! israel is rooting for you! think of all the ugly hook nosed bitchy women with hairy arms cheering you on! think of all the sad niggers you want to fuck! dont give up shilling!

>>>/jim/

shillary shoiuld have won lol

Attached: david brock 3.png (320x400 10.5 KB, 9.47K)

it's the slovenian shill. did melania pay you? you know drumpfie cheats on her right? LOL ruIecuck!

Attached: leftypol.png (640x400 471.66 KB, 7.79K)

Attached: 0359-scan-Give-War-a-Chance-Boston-MA-2003.jpg (768x432 311.9 KB, 5.48M)

hitler had an amazing gift. he was so good at identifying the problem, and making others see it as well.

what states? what laws? any of them federal? did anyone ban bumpstocks? is your entire argument wrong?

satan, that 1st picture looks like maisie.

Attached: Hitler never despair.webm (1280x720, 12M)

what states? what laws? any of them federal? did anyone ban bumpstocks?

these are seperate questions, chaim

a third of this entire thread is just you, you half assed shill. my fucking god, can you be any more obvious?

xDDDDDDDDDD

go ahead, post frogs at me, kike.

Trump has soaked up all momentum that the right had built over the past 16 years and he has squandered it. What do we get? More kickbacks for his rich Jew wall street buddies, more money for the ZOG military, more money and support for Israel. Oh, and support for gun control and no meaningful action on immigration. Winning! MAGA!

Beautifully edited video, user.
You are not AJ by chance?
Hilarious that all they can do is allege plebbitt.

what gun regulations did trump advocate for that were reflected in state laws? what states? what laws?

no, sorry. he doesnt.

i cant take credit for that edit, its one of my favorites though. its one of the few i had that isnt already posted in the webm thread. i just dont mind since this thread will be shoah'd fairly soon.

Attached: Hitler jews nurture internal conflict.webm (640x360, 4.46M)

what are you even on about? at least try to make your response relevant to the post, you witless cunt.

((( )))
Hola Felipe!!
I also hate Donald Drumpth!! He's deporting our camaradas, therefore we have no option but to make it a (((victoria pirrica))) by making 8channers hate him. He can have two scoops but we'll ROBAR the consensus.

si! I also hate r_donald! no mas deportaciones

orale compadre, tines razon. Donald Drumpth ruined this multicultural board, amaright?

The attempted laws in Florida were directly advocated by gun grabber Don and the anti-2A lobbying group NRA.

so… no laws?

It is still going through.

And the Justice Dept last week under the direction of Trump has proposed a ban:
justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-submits-notice-proposed-regulation-banning-bump-stocks

And this ban does not even need the vote of Congress, since it is a clarification on existing NFA.

it hasnt passed yet though. which was my point. and it doesnt look like it will pass because the dems got super greedy and tacked on a shitload of gun regulations like the AW ban under trumps encouragement.

im curious how the NFA modification will play out. in order to ban bumpstocks they will have to change the definition of a machine gun. as an avid gun nut, i really dont know what kind of language would cover bumpstocks and not semi-auto guns in general. im hoping it just turns into "cant be done"
but also, how would they enforce this? would my bumpstocks become banned? howabout shoelaces? or metal bars? or adding a plastic flap to a standard AR stock and putting a shim under the lug that unlocks an adjustable stock?

it wouldnt be a clarification/interpritation though. they literally have to change it, which would require congress. i cant see this working from a legal standpoint.

Attached: ecaf8cd1106de6860d76e4b9553a95c6fd4234c287951152bee636d120820ca4.jpg (1920x1080 73.43 KB, 114.22K)

Whats the point of bad mouthing trump? did you want hill dog instead?

he works for shareblue.and responded to the accusation with

of course he wanted hillary to win.

Attached: Hillary muh current year.webm (640x360, 345.19K)

yes, then you couldn't excuse her blatantly anti-white actions as muh chess or anyone shitting on her as muh shariabloo you dumb ameri-mutt

why would you, a non-american make an anti-trump thread when your only argument against him is that he said some stuff you didnt like about bump stocks which are likely banned in your country? and that he bombed an empty airport in syria? what nation are you from where that's even worth your time?
is there a star in the center of your flag user?

there he goes with the chesscucking again. look at him go.

stupid nigger.

So tell, me Mr. Autist-kun what's your deal of spamming 4 similar threads here in Holla Forums?
It doesn't look as if you're here to discuss but to shitpost and spam, correct?

im gonna cum down your throat you gay queer ruIecuck

what country are you from?

look at his post count. i dont think he has time to be actively posting in 3 other threads.

ISRAEL AND AS A PROUD MAGAPEDE YOU SHOULD LIKE THAT HEH

i bet you had more fun shilling on reddit. you should go back newfriend, nobody likes you.

Oh, so you're here to scream at everyone for the attention. Aww, how cute, to watch a failed cunt sperging as loud as he can but utterly fail in ever leaving any effects in Holla Forums. Sorry bitch, but you've become a laughing stock, a literal nobody with the most ridiculous mental behavior of a half-breed shitskin from the failed abortion of a whore.
Cry more, because your shivering ego amuses me.

Attached: cghfb.png (646x469, 534.01K)

Don't underestimate the power of autism.

Attached: d.png (1165x534 61.9 KB, 42.19K)

were those from other threads?

when you realize they argue like jews, its so easy to kill their arguments. just force them to stick to the argument and hand and they dont know what to do so they just start sperging out.

Attached: 1344229495675.jpg (400x315, 32.65K)

I have. And I've recognized every tactic he's utilized from it during his election. I was the one who pointed it out DURING the election. To be truthful, I'm surprised no one else caught it…

one is here, the other is in thread
And he spams more of these. He's falling apart now. Such a disappointment.

holy shit. that'd be funny if it wasnt so sad.

Attached: omakegifanime-nonnonbiyori-episode5_zps2e03bf7f.gif (480x270, 3.04M)

Shareniggers doubled down with multiple muh drumpf black pill threads, they gave up in the last one after no one took the bait. Quite hilarious and sad.
This one claimed to be a new zealander (it's 6am here now) which is a classic kike tactic, they love stealing kiwi passports.

Depends where he lives, my bet is on the Ukrainian. In one old thread some user discovered one specific touchingwall.jpg spammer image originated in StormFron which the user was a Ukrainian and was kicked out. These people can outjew a Jew and that describes much of their characteristics.

i was hoping we could get him to hit 100 but it appears he gave up.

If you add the rest of his cancerous threads and his posts there, then you'll definitely get over 100.

No they don't. Modifications to simulate automatic fire already falls under the legislation. They just need to decide to apply the law to bump stocks, which is what they are doing.

And I don't care about your pictures or bump stocks specifically. They are a novelty. That is not the point. The point is gun grabber Don had no reason to ban anything, since democrats have zero leverage. And any encroachment on gun accessories is still a loss. A completely unnecessary loss that only serves to give moral legitimacy to the gun grabbers. It doesn't help that Trump did everything he could to further reinforce the left wing moral narrative. There is no possible way to spin it as any sort of multidimensional chess

no it doesnt. because bump firing makes your finger pull the trigger quickly. where as the "shoelace" trick causes the the trigger to be pulled automatically so you only pulled it once and fired multiple shots. banning bumpstocks requires them to change what automatic fire is.

he didnt ban anything though.

Kek. I didn't see the end of that effort, thanks for the final pieces.

Only ever seen them breach (((100))) in peak drumpf shilling. I think it was the las vegas gun review shilling, like DACA/drumpf stocks all over again.

honestly this
and not just that. I agree that Trump has been up to some bullshit, but nothing I see makes him "the most" pro-pissrael candidate "ever"

why did you bump a dead shareblue thread?

because nothing in the OP is wrong, and nothing in the OP is different than what all the oldfags think. nu-Holla Forums is disgusting. I'd rather see this board die than go on in the shape its in. You should either be ashamed of yourself for still being here, or, more likely, you're a newfag who needs to go back to where you came from.

macro 3 in OP is exactly correct. if you don't realize it, then you're part of the problem

sage and report

I didn't know Smiley got out of the ward

Attached: 328f9c88a53513ce3591c02578475136d1e3ebb175af319076344af637eeea56.gif (500x308, 943.52K)

Nice try, faggot.

Attached: auschwitz.jpg (480x540, 106.72K)

We are were aware, Schlomo.

>

You were talking about the constant attacks on Assad weren't you?

My nigga.

Attached: growing stronger vector.png (903x746, 561.86K)

right back atcha

Attached: 1411392174340.jpg (787x683, 260.34K)

Trump was giving a speech just now talking about DACA. He was saying how we want DACA passed, GOP wants it passed, he wants it passed, EVERYONE WANTS DACA TO PASS, and if the dems would just cooperate they could pass it tomorrow. Then some more bullshit about what wonderful people the dreamers are. I didn't stay for the rest. Fuck this retarded idiot. If it's true that he doesn't know that his base is overwhelmingly against it and all illegals then I suspect Kelly or someone is either lying to him or keeping news from him. That would be treason, no?

Attached: DBZuwTaUIAAAeV3.jpg (150x149 126.27 KB, 10.15K)

He's said shit like this before then changed directions to remain true to his word many times.

its pretty obvious user. are you too stupid to understand whats happening here?

What a wuss.

The shills are
Which is the funniest part. They can't get high functioning shills, so they send us these brainlets who can't into beyond face value.

I know right. It's just one butt hurt /k/ asshole with autism. Most of Holla Forums is smart enough to realize gun control is the pro white move now that Trump's in the white house

IM KIKEY BTFO
CHESSCUCKS ETERNALLY VIRGINS
WE RUN THIS SHIT CRY FOR YOUR MODS BITCHBOI WE RUN THIS SHIT
WE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHITWE RUN THIS SHIT

Attached: 6e28a1fbb2a0fa781843e93060459a7bba786735f9bc612b9f958477d43ecdd2.png (600x759, 718.53K)

i dont even know what he was talking about, but after reading his short description i started laughing because its incredibly obvious what he's doing.
its so fucking funnny how he's getting daca to expire, then black pilling the mexicans, who already vote in incredibly low numbers to start hating democrats. i live in NY and the mexicans harassing bloomberg brought a tear to my eye. and when they said they were gonna shut down, niggers on welfare almost lost their minds.

now hes just rubbing salt in the wound saying "we want daca! seriously! its the democrats being partisan assholes!" i honestly dont even understand how he's not being called out on this. even redditors and normalfag democrats know trump is basically mocking them at this point. is it because (((the media))) knows if they explain whats actually happening, his supporters will love it and their shills wont be able to call him pro-amnsesty pro-daca donald anymore?

>is it because (((the media))) knows if they explain whats actually happening, his supporters will love it and their shills wont be able to call him pro-amnsesty pro-daca donald anymore?
Probably this. It has happened practically every other time since on here, praise kek.
If they did try explain, it's too complicated for them to fit in to a word byte so they never could explain it to the masses, plus it would make (((them))) look stupid on all the past issues they tried to let blow over, so it won't happen.
As a non-burger, this the greatest political trollfest I've seen in my entire life. I hate politicians with a passion and Trump is about the only one I'd give any time of day to. Can learn a lot from him as a business owner.

this makes alot of sense. i love how all the criticism is making fun of the 4D chess meme. "drumpf is pro amnesty! its 6D chess, right chesscuck? lololol"
meanwhile, its just regular ass chess. fuck its not even chess. its checkers. but its still too complex for them to understand.

smiley said all his proxies are banned from Holla Forums so he torposts

yes. all oldfags know that electoral politics, GOP in any form and ecelebs are banned on this board. you clearly got here post Trump candidacy and you should go back to cuckchan

ps. bump

if you have any delusions about being pro-white, you need to off yourself. but i think we both know why you bumped this thread just now :^)

no one admitted to being shareblue cuckchanigger

एक दिन राजा बहुत कृष्णदेव क बफषट हय कि

Attached: hide.jpg (370x336, 9.83K)

[+]

counter-hide counter-sage bump

Because Trump is a dumbass who only cares about appeasing his kike masters.

Sessions says it can be done through regulation. It can be challenged, but it will need to go through the (((courts))), so it's as good as done.

You put that very well, ignorance or paid ignorance is bliss but we always will get them eventually, because they rotate them so often to avoid this.

Pic related

Attached: SS.jpg (520x395 455 B, 30.26K)

It's the dumbfucks guy, wouldn't be surprised if all these slide threads were one person

strawman. that's not what I said dumbass. go suck more GOP cock

its time for you to go back to plebbit