What are you playing this Christmas holiday goys?

What are you playing this Christmas holiday goys?

Most Christmases I pick up an MMO and I've recently got back into Digimon Masters Online.

Absolutely haram.

Reported for anti-semitism

After Harambe?

forza horizon 3

Aside from Granblue I've gone back to emulating PS2 games that I never got to play growing up. Might get back to my autistic Sonic series marathon that I started and shelved earlier this year, it was a lot more comfy than I thought it'd be.

Naturally.

I stockpiled on yuri related vidya.

SD Gundam GGeneration Genesis Mr. Haro Struggling Family Man.

Not as Haro though, using a Zeonic Front team and a team of unique Gouf and Efreets.

No fucking clue. Being spoiled for choice is a bitch.

Nothing right now. I will play nostalrius. And I will play the rimworld update.

For Christmas proper I'll be at my folks with a shit computer, so I'll probably be on deus ex or thief.
Until then, I'm playing Steep for muh winter atmosphere which I'm certainly not getting in Paris.

Crash 1, and hopefully after trawling through the loft for the decorations I'll also find my copy of 2 and 3.
Christmas gonna be comfy this year team.

DCS. Learning the F5 now so I can shoot down some Mig 21s.

Also waiting for the F18 module that will be coming in 2 more weeks

I'll be spending the christmas at home, so chances are I'll be playing the stuff I mostly play with my siblings. Minecraft or Terraria, Left 4 Dead 2, maybe a little bit of Rocket League.
For my solo play I'll likely play stuff that's easy to put on pause or quit at a moments notice. So things like Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect or OpenTTD.

I guess I will be continuing my solo playthrough of MonHun Generations with my variety of meme axes (I am at HR7 right now), while I play some Blood Bowl on FUMBBL and other shit.

Nothing wrong with Minecraft with friends user. Though I haven't played it or looked at it since beta, so I don't know how much it's changed.

TOR again for the third year running

I wish I could play my ps3/pc backlog but suddenly I dont enjoy any game

Just discovered the magic of CRT shaders, so I'm gonna be emulating a lot of retro games.

Also anyone else having trouble uploading avatars to Steam? It keeps returning a "no file recieved" error.

I'm working on acquiring pic related so I can leave such shaders behind

Nothing specific, really. Elona probably as I just started playing again.

Finally going to voice dark souls a shot

anyone else thought this was a severed arm in the catalog's thumbnail?

Wish you luck dude. My friend has a professional CRT and he says it's great.

Fuck man, I already know what I'm getting too, a Drone, and its a nice gesture, but I really don't want gifts anymore. Stop giving me gifts dammit!

Wolfenstein The New Order

What are you talking about? Chri$tma$ is kosher now. Pic related.

The Secret World. Friend bought it for me for 3$, and I'm a sucker for all things occult.

They're going to give you gifts regardless, so ask for stuff like socks or undershirts. It's practical so you'll actually want them, and it's inexpensive so you won't feel bad.
Works every time.

All the stuff I didn't get around to playing over the year, due to work and university:
Doom
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
Final Fantasy XV

Yes, I mostly play AAA stuff, sue me.

Oh, forgot to mention, I've also been going back and playing some old games that I missed out on when they were released:
Max Payne 1 & 2
Battle Engine Aquila
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Just finished up Destroy All Humans.

Some of us have busy lives and pleb taste.

AAA games waste your time more than anything outside of MMOs.

The new Mirror's Edge looks like a massive disappointment tbh fam. I wouldn't waste money on it.

Too late.