Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite

MEGA MAN!!! MEGA MAN!!!!! /FUCKING/ MEGA MAN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!gNpVVahS!T6ht_p4sNmpt30zpwvvgMhxC3ahrfLoFZtyrJWRFvnk
youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM
eventhubs.com/news/2016/dec/04/developers-talk-about-why-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-2-vs-2-title-instead-3-vs-3-why-there-are-no-assists-and-other-topics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking swear

#NotMyMegaMan

Whoa. Nobody cares.

Yup

Here
mega.nz/#!gNpVVahS!T6ht_p4sNmpt30zpwvvgMhxC3ahrfLoFZtyrJWRFvnk
Webm it please.

Which means the same monetary model as SF5.
Rip.

Call me when there's fucking Captain Commando

His game was shit tbh.

Your opinion is shit

Finally X gets to shine

It was his turn.
Watch Zero come back too

Like fucking any other capcom arcade beat em up is better than captain commando. Holy shit.

But megaman has already been in a fighting game.

Like, OP did. Nobody else fucking cared. user sperging out like usual.

Get tested, you might be a fag with opinions like that.

I was actually referencing the video here

1:09

Even halfchan can tell the difference. Step it up, OP. Mega Man's already been in two MvC's and Sm4sh, now it's time to make way for his superior.

High quality extended trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM

Webm coming right up.

Ah man, finally we have Ryu and Mega Man together in the same fighting game! Capcom are always coming up with something new!

It's better than Mega Man.

Mega Man X is worse than Mega Man classic in every way.

oh yeah, forgot the biggest one;

ayyy

Game's a joint venture with the original Japanese devs behind Marvel Super Heroes.

Plus while it's likely we'll get no X-Men because of the MCU, it's not confirmed.

So? It's still under control by one of the biggest jews in the video game industry and the biggest jew in every other entertainment industry.

shit/10

not really

Also watch as they bring in Donte and the new Frank West and anyone that isn't fucking Strider Hiryu or Jin Saotome.

Time to go >>>/back/

It also looks like dogshit, even in pozz station 4 standards.

Oh yeah, good point.

Nah.

Webm done. Doing the teaser now.

Don't believe Lucas' lies.

Mark Gatha's overrated anyways

I'm expecting Jin. It's been too long now, and with all the retro revivals going on, it could be a great hint towards a Cyberbots 2.

Gatha might be overrated but he's still the best X. Better than "thyme to get sewious" or whoever it was that voiced him in X7.
I really want a cyberbots 2.

I've really enjoyed Iron Man's VA from the last game so I'm glad to hear he's back, but boy he sounds bored
this entire game looks like its moving in jello or something, it looks okay, but there's no personality or energy in it that I've seen so far, just some stupid power-up gimmick

Please don't put that nightmare into my head, I don't want my fond memories of cyberbots sullied at the though of a sequel made by modern capcom

That goes without saying, but he still just sounds like Domon, and Domon's annoying. Moreso when it's X.

I want to believe.

I miss Ruby Heart, I used to terrorize my friends with her in MvC2.

But, its the same robot but older, right?

Nice bait

You're kidding, right?

no, its a successor model to the original mega man. always been that way

If it's made by Eighting again, it's bound to be okay at worst. I fully expect the cast to be garbage though.

Literally just SFxT with Marvel 1's gems slapped on it.
99% chance its going to have SFV's horrific business model too.

USA USA USA USA USA

I'm more into 2s then I ever was 3s but its still one of the least interesting fightin games

The function of assists are arguably covered by the tagging function: eventhubs.com/news/2016/dec/04/developers-talk-about-why-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-2-vs-2-title-instead-3-vs-3-why-there-are-no-assists-and-other-topics/

The article also mentions how this technically isn't MvC4 as a result.

No Jimmy Neutron no buy

Sigma x Ultron

NO MARIE NO BUY

Might as well not fucking change it

No thanks.

Did he finger your ass?

Why, you want his number?

I don't doubt it. He's got 6 games and a big budget anime. I still prefer jumpan' shootan' with X, Classic or Zero.

It was because of the Zero games that I passed up on trying MMBN2 and the rest, actually.

I also came with that idea in a previous thread. Let's just keep memeing, maybe it'll become a reality

It's not Eighting, this one is coming from Capcom in-house. The guys behind Marvel Super Heroes, CoTA and MvC2 are behind this one. At least, those who are still working there. Even so, I'm not just curious about how it will turn out, I'm also a little optimistic.

So why no Xmongs and F4? I have no idea what's MCU because I'm not retarded enough to still read capeshit from Marxvel

I think itll br good. 3v3 was always retarded and ensured characters had tiny lifebars. 2v2 lets them give characters much more health and reduces tge likelihood of touch of death bullshit.

I don't know how to feel about this. It feels slower/clunkier than MvC3 but at the same time I really like that they're going back to the 2v2 setup with the infinity stone setup. For Casual play, it looks like it'll be really fun but I know the Comp Scene will eat it up because 'MAHVEL'. They're going to turn of Infinity stones for comp because 'muh balance' much like Smash turns off items for comp scene.

Does it upset you so much that competitive players want balance? Do you hate that football doesn't randomly arrange landmines on the field before a game?

competitive players are cancer tbh

Yes. At least the landmines would justify paying players millions of dollars every year.

MCU is Marvel Cinematic Universe, so you can forget about the comics.

They made a statement about "not forgetting the heritage of [X-Men in MvC]", but we don't know what that means yet.

Meh.

Believe in the power of memes.

C U C K E D

Made great again

Nigger it's the exact opposite. ANY "forgotten" franchise that shows up in this turd is guaranteed to be victim of a bullshit reboot later on that will shit up the entire series forever.
I pray God Hand isn't even referenced in this

Who the fuck else possesses robots, has blueish-purple eyes, and is a major MEGA MAN X villain?
It's sigma.

I'd be fine if they gave a good reason for doing 2v2 again, but instead the reason they gave basic called everyone retards

/thread

Too be fair it doesn't really matter for Breath of Fire since it's already been shit all over and turned into a mobile game

That's being a little drastic, considering the series' beginnings.

It's a big jump going from 2v2 in the first game to picking three characters and then choosing what kind of assists they'll do.

You really want [CURRENT YEAR] Capcom to rape your favorite IPs to a husk like what they recently did to Dead Rising?

Yeah but you know how catering to them always turns out.

When cutting something because it's too hard/confusing and pairing it with stating that they're gonna make the game "more accessible" isn't really being drastic. It's waking up to how much more casual the game is gonna be.

THIS

They're already whoring out BoF6 as a mobile game, so the only way to go from there is up. The point is that they try something big.

You misunderstand. Calling everyone who prefers 2v2 retarded is what I called drastic.

Besides, you have to realize that this isn't MvC4. It's MvC: Infinite, so the changes to the way it was done in MvC2/3 is reflected in the title.

Why live?

But that's what basically capcom did, the main reason they went with 2v2 again is because 3v3 was too hard for team management and so their making the game accessible. There is nothing wrong with 2v2, but capcom's reasoning behind the choice makes everyone that enjoys it look like retards in their eyes.

Come on bro, are you really falling for capcom marketing that easy? This is MvC4, they're just not calling it that so if they fuck up this game they can shit out another "MvC4" and say "THIS IS THE REAL DEAL GUISE, GO BUY IT! DON'T FORGET TO PRE-ORDER THE SEASON PASS GOY!" because they know the FGC and Casuals will eat up anything with MvC on the cover

Don't worry goy, he was in Project X Zone

It'll be Yuri Lowenthal, just because he can't let Johnny Bosch hog all the fun as Zero.

My niggas

No, not even Capcom is that stupid anymore. Not after seeing just how badly that did, as well as PSASBR being a total clusterfuck.

He dies in the end and is treated like shit by those who he saved.

At least it's coming to PC. It'll be nice to have a current fighting game that isn't Killer Instinct (KI2013 is legit good, but the win10 bullshit really ruins it), Skullgirls, SFV, or Arc Systems Games (as much as I am down for Revelator in a few days). Change it up a bit. And MKX was dead on arrival so y'know. I don't have high hopes for it after UMvC3 and SFV though.

I rather have KoF XIV

We won't be getting xmen because the guy running Marvel comics division throws a tard fit any time he sees X-Men and Fantastic four.

Oy vey, that is not very CURRENT YEAR

Why can't anyone here stop sperging and (1) drive-by shitposting long enough to talk about a video game?

What could they have said, then, to have been less condescending about making it 2v2 again?

As for the title, watch. They could make a real MvC4 with a fuckhuge roster and say, "What? Infinite was more of a spinoff experiment." And that's exactly what they're making it sound like. They want to experiment with removing assists and replacing it with 2v2 tagteam mechanics and the Infinity Stones gimmick.

Hey, if they wanted to appeal to PC-ness and minorities, they could always bring back this guy.

At least Ultron/Sigma has more hints to being true.

Well, there's not much to say about it. The only somewhat good news out if it is that UMvC3 and MvCI are coming to PC. But at this time there's better fighters with better netcode like Killer Instinct (if you can get pass the win10 shit) and Skullgirls. And Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator comes out in a few days.

I just don't think people are that thrilled about Capcom anymore, and you can't really blame them. SFV and SFIV on PC weren't as good as they should have been.

See >>359770764

Try me, motherfucker. I'll turn this into a >(215) thread before you can say benis.

dew it faggot. I bet all my (You)s you can't

Nigger, it's not made up, the guy running the marvel comics division(who previously ran the Movie division) has a hate boner for X-men/FF, because fox owns the movie rights and he couldn't make movies out of them. He even canceled the FF comic so as not to give Fox free publicity. It's the closest thing to a sure bet that we won't be seeing too many x-men if at all in the new MvC game.

I highly doubt they're not going to put at least Wolverine. He's been in every MvC game.

Not putting in ANY X-Men at all would be shooting themselves in the foot; a lot of people like the X-Men, even if it's just Wolverine or some shit. FF, I can understand.

Wolverine is a safe bet, what else could you want? Magneto probably too.

Competitive ruins a lot of things in games and brings out the worst out of people, not everything has to be competitive to have a "balanced" game

I miss having actual fun with pro players without any unnecessary piles of salt and character bans.

MvC1 is the only good MvC.
2 is shit.
3 is even more shit.
This looks like a shit further beyond

Shouldn't Rouge be in a hajib? It ain't current year without a middle eastern woman wearing a hajib.

I'd need to see an actual full match before I get excited.
The trailers are too flashy. It's impossible to tell what the actual gameplay is like in regards to spacing, zoning, hit confirmation, amongst other things. I wanna know what a bread and butter combo looks like.

If what some folks are saying is true, this game is still early in development. It'll be coming out in the latter half of 2017.

That doesn't sound or feel like a lot of time.

If it releases in summer, probably not. Depending on when we get a release date, hopefully it'll be enough time.

I disagree. So far no MVC game has been bad.

Captain Commando may not be the best beat-em-up there is, but that doesn't make it a bad game. You're gonna need better logic than that.

He's just one of the most fun characters to play as, fast, lots of really fun attacks with amazing range but easly punishable so you can't spam them like an idiot. Hits really hard but is also really frail, so when you played as him you had to go all out but you can't just mash like a retard and expect to win. Mastering the timing to successfuly go Captain Corridor>Captain Sword has been of those things that will stick with me for life, and if you are really good, you can do one of those insane things like going weak punch>weak kick>mid punch>mid kick>strong punch>captain storm> crouching mid kick>strong kick>captain sword and kill the enemy in one fucking combo. not that I ever could actually pull it off in a real fight. In any case, He's cool, he looks cool, he's fun to play, and for Infinte to be a success he has to be there, and I didn't really liked 3 that much so I'm kinda glad he wasn't there..
The beat-em up is awesome too, but you can't ever argue about stuff like that because everybody has a favorite, beat em ups, as long as they are good, are just something fully subjective.

No, Captain Commando's game is pretty bad. The hit detection is awful and the moves don't feel great. If you could at least make the hit detection a bit better, it'd vastly improve my opinion of the game. I'd rather play a shitty OpenBOR clone instead though.

And her nipple tassles are offensive, oy vey. I swear to God if they actually make a new Power Stone and fuck her over, I am going to hang myself.