4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite enemy in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSggDCal5lA
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=5LZUXCE4Frw
archiveofourown.org/works/4145733?view_adult=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=OSggDCal5lA
New cytube. Will Neil Breen tonight.

Morning, almost posted this myself. Just got off my shift. Hope everyone is well.

kys 4am shitters

You first, nofun.

Fuck.

Pretty sure you've asked that one before. Doctor Dickghost, for the sheer absurdity.

Here's your (you)

Fucking weird.

Anyway didn't do all that much today. Played insurgency and watched GCCX. My family is going to open up our xmas gifts on friday since its the only day we can all get together so that should be fun. Will be playing some fun NES shit later.

lel wrong link.

New cytube. Double Down is in cue for later.

What's gucci you meme loving fucks? I thought these threads were banned by the cake kike?

Also, the mad midget 5
youtube.com/watch?v=5LZUXCE4Frw

NES is my jam because I grew up with it, I was walking around at work today jamming on a song that sampled Mega Man 2/Wily 1. Just love the sound of that chip in the NES.

I'm catching up on the Capcom Cup was at work so I didn't get to watch it. Going to sit up and watch the top 8 then knock out and go back into work.

Hey, I have one less reason to feel bad for buying an Xbone. That's actually kinda cool!

why don't you faggots go to reddit? it's not frowned upon to namefag there and you can blogpost all you want.

Hello everyone, have you had a good day

Whats with the new one?

Where do you work again?

How hard was it to set up a ps2 like that?

Is there a way to change it back to where I can see the post are filtered?

Old one is password protected and kill afaik.

Since it is literally nothing to make a new one, I did because I like shitposting to music and videos

other niggas (ie pvp), iron chestnuts pretty cool too tbh monica

cheatin on jesus typa nigga

nigga stop lyin

nigga wut iz wrong w/ u u want da nigga filtered or not jesus christ man fix yo fukkn life man stop makin up boogeyman nigga like fo'real close yo eyes man

Honestly thing the Xbox One has that I want is Forza Horizon 3, because I've driven in one of the places it's set and it's a fucking fantastic drive and driving it in Vidya would be even greater
Though you can always pirate it on W10
But the again

Yeah same here. NES was my first console and really grew to love it as I grew up. Now I'm rebuilding my old collection.

Any good hidden gems you can rec?

Its been so so, pretty uneventful but not boring you know? Yours?

Wew

I work in a warehouse user, I basically walk around all day and grab items out of boxes and sort them to be packed. All that shit you guys are getting for xmas goes through my hands. I'm here to tell you lots of kids are going to have a good Christmas this year. I don't mind working hard to ensure that happens.

Grinding in Soul Silver. Boring as shit but I need to distract myself. My big sister obsession is hitting me hard tonight.
Any mirror boss in action games, I guess.

Why the new one?

Click "show all posts", next to the "watch thread" button.

Trying to get job still
I at the very least want to go for a long drive again
Have a place in particular I'd like to go but would need a reason to go

Yeah I hate it honestly. We stopped opening them on xmas starting last year and it sucked. Up until that we all opened them on xmas morning every single year. I'm going to miss that so much, max comfy.

Are you the asshole who always smashes my ps1 games and cracks the cases?

Why do you need a reason to do it?

My new Laptop came with Windows 10, and I've been a little too lazy to change it yet so I've been giving it a shot. Honestly, from a usability standpoint it's a great OS. I'm always gonna be a Linux man, but it's definitely solid. Shame about everything else.

evenin' everybody.
How was your day/how's your morning been so far?
It's been a while. What's been going on in your world?

nah, we just can't avatarfag. Apparently posting more than 1 of an anime girl at a time is avatarfagging now.

xmas always feel special, idk wut it iz but certain days have smells, like da last day of school, da buildin always smelled da same n xmas always has sum weird type smell to it, could might b havin mini strokes.

also pic related on dat NES tip tho monica fo'real

ooo yoza came thru w/ dem sweet tits monica

Did cuckmod bumplock the thread he doesn't like because it gives him an asthma attack yet?

That doesn't work. Maybe I'll just ask code monkey to have that as an option.

yes

If you like the NES and it's music, maybe give some consideration to looking into Lagrange Point. I hear that game used a unique soundchip Konami had made but never used in any other game.

Not too bad. Just had to buy an IDE drive, a PS2 network adaptor (lets the PS2 access the drive while providing the drive power), and a way to connect the drive to a computer (I chose an IDE to USB cable, but if you have the right computer set up you can directly connect with ribbon cables). WinHIIP seems finicky though; first few days I was installing games it was fine, then after that it got really iffy on whether or not it wanted to register that the drive was connected. Did successfully get the games I was giving priority to on there during a particular session it actually wanted to cooperate at least.

I hear that a program called HDL Dump has better stability, but trying to find much information on it is annoying. Everything seems to be "WinHIIP" if you go looking for PS2 modding info. I might give it a go next time I need to put stuff on (which admittedly might not be until Absolute Zero finishes up ToD DC).

Nah those are the lazy temp. workers they bring in this time of year because they're so busy. I take my time and always make sure to grab undamaged items from the box. You got to understand though we have to get 100-200 items per hour so we're basically running while dragging a heavy (50-150 pound) cart so lots of people take short cuts. Also, after I'm done with your item it goes through about 6 other hands (packing and shipping) plus whatever happens to it once it leaves out warehouse.

Ay yoza hows life?

We actually did get banned a few days ago before they changed their mind if you didn't know.

Is that rpg shit? I don't play those on NES, platformers mostly.

And yeah memory is strongest with smell so. Its why they tell you to chew gum while studying and shit.

I've always got sweet tits at the ready for posting mah nigga

? I just checked it and it works fine. Did you filter the tripcode, or just click "hide post"? If you added a filter, it's in the options menu on the top right.

Well I suppose it's probably $80 to drive up and back seeing as its 250km each way
So I'd have to tell mum why I spent $80 when I'm not rich right now

You mean it's good for normalfags but not for anyone else

So if I post this now, I'll get banned for posting any more images of her? Eh, better than the heavy-handed response the other day

I'm not lying monica

Gay buttsex thread

my headset came apart and one of the ears was hanging on by a single wire and as I was trying to put it back together i got cross with it and snapped it apart

really regret doing that but my mum offered to get me some more because she's going shopping with her friend later

Yes.

Finished Momodora RUtM tonight. Probably would have helped to have seen the final boss before fighting it for some buildup. It's also a bit of a pushover if you did a good job exploring since you get so much stuff that raises your damage output.
I'll go with Serious Sam's kleer skeletons. Source of a lot of satisfaction and frustration

huh, never knew that.

And i've been fine. Same shit job, same shit internet. But that changes next tuesday. AT&T dude's gonna come out and hook us up a new router 4free and our new plan is SUPPOSEDLY 24Mb/s. I'm gonna guess it'll be more like 10Mb/s in actuality. But i'll take what I can get. Our current speed is more or less literally the same as dial-up. The guy in the AT&T store actually laughed.

So you just plug this shit in and you can play games? Is it glitchy at all while playing?

Wew sounds fucking hectic as shit. Would drive me crazy.

What is it exactly?

Hey if a Bumplock means the shills have to use effort to find the thread then fine by me

mm ye ye u do fam wuz good w/ u tho monica how ya mom'n'em?

nah fam neva dat

==NIGGA U
LYIN==

i ain't gay tho

ooooh dat shit look ryt main

Without doxxing myself it's the closest beach to where I live

That removes the filter though. I want the filter on, but I want to see the minimized post there so there isn't unaccounted for numbers. It's a bit autistic, but I like to know that there is something there instead of hiding it and pretending it's not there anymore when it is indeed there.

Holy shit lucky! ATnT is too fucking lazy to do shit in bumfuck nowhere tn so we'll never get an upgrade. Its killing me.

I own that game actually! I accidentally bought it instead of Wizards and Warriors cause I got the names confused.

Ahhh, just say you are going there to pick up qts.

You're a gay nigger.

my family's good. We just got through some rough shit with our phone data and shit. They waived a few fees for us and hooked us up with an unlimited data plan. That, on top of the new internet, things are starting to look up. I'm gonna do some Christmas shopping tomorrow and i'll be done.

It ain't bad, I hike a lot so walking doesn't bother me and I don't have to work out because I get stronger everyday that I work there. It'll slow down after the holidays, we're in "peak season" at the moment. Last week has been rough because of black Friday/cyber Monday.

dam nigga u fucked up

oh snap well i ain't kno the nigga

but i ain't gay tho

das nice fam, sum times phone companies try to fuk u ova n sum times they chill w/ it, might just depend on da rep u end up gettin on da phone or w/e. I gotta go renew mah shit tomorrow at least fo a monf. kinda want the pixel but don't wanna pay for it n don't wanna stay w/ verizon tbh monica

Hulk Hogan

You're a homosexual african.

Well, just ask on /sudo/, I guess. I'm still trying to convince him to add options to hide all posts with images, and hide all posts without images. Handy as fuck back on 4chan, with that addon.

dam dey put tanlines on that hoe, very nice monica

nigga i ain't gay tho

I'm not lying monica, shit's great. I think you're the lying one

How many items per hour do you do during not holidays?

I guess I'll give it a go when my NES comes in later this week then. Though I've seen the GCCX ep on it, seems annoying as fuck.

You like taking penises in your anus.

Probably not, just kinda bored and want to go somwhere

does anyone read /sudo/ tbh monica no homo. mah post bout dat ole 4 am sly time got ignored tbh monica

dis nigga ain't got no gucci fam

tell this nigga he ain't got no gucci tho

well w/e nigga y n me seem to not have very similar tastes in vidya tbh fam

but i ain't gay tho

To be fair Niggas are more likely to be closeted gay than Whites are to be gay in general

Thanks I'll go do that.

Codemonkey reads it, I think. The thread I posted about the thing I wanted either got deleted or 404'd, though. Not sure if he even saw it.

yeah, AT&T is pretty jewish. But they aren't any worse than Comcast, and we at least have been AT&T customers for a good 10 years, so they "cut us a deal." The rep at the store as a pretty decent dude though, not a Company Zombie.

I know, it's so delicious. I'm gonna ask for this for Christmas tbh.

Another day of doing jack shit here. Can't start the next series I want to play (.hack) because I can't get information on whether to jump right in or start with the additional materials set prior to it.

And to add to that, I actually have compiled a bit of a text guide in regards to WinHIIP between videos I had to watch and things I experienced myself in setting it up, but again, the program doesn't seem the most stable.

It's not quite as simple a plug-and-play, but you basically just install games to the drive after it's been formatted properly, disconnect it from the computer, attach the adaptor, and put it into the PS2. Then go into the PS2's browser function, select the drive, and run the games off a loader.

Well, my own experiences are still rather limited (only got it finally set a few days back), but considering you're still playing PS2 games natively on a PS2 (albeit digitally) still I'd say that glitches are kept to what the game would normally experience played from the legit disc (barring games with fanmade bugfixes, like AT2's infamous Raki bug). As an added bonus, playing digitally from the drive means you reduce the wear on the laser, and it bypasses the region lock.

You namefag in 4AM. You're gay lad.

That's because nigger families don't put up with gays.

Trust me who ever you have in America is nothing compared to how shit our Phone Company Telstra is

And because Blacks are Hypersexual

No fun back roads around your house?

YOU AINT GOT NO GUCCI whatever that means

Nice. I'll have to look into that sometime. Can you play ps1 games on it too?

but i ain't gay tho

nigga they dun care. dey completely ignored mah totally logical and legible argument against da unfounded perseuction of da 4 am sly time monica

but i ain't gay tho

i wanna play xv but i rly rly don't think it gonna b worf it for me du. if i gets a ps4 i'ma get kof den i'ma b payin fo online fo like 2-3 more years at least monica shieeeeeeeeet

LET DEEZ NIGGAS KNO RISS

bitch I AM gucci

Maybe they just didn't understand you? I mean, I come here pretty much every night and I barely understand you, man.

i miss that shirt

SHIEEEEEEET

nah nah fam balee ya boi on dis 1 monica hol up i got it capped 2 monica

Isn't that a kind of shoe or something?

I figured it out after a couple of weeks, and I'm a southerner who has never talked to a nigger IRL before

There is actually, though one way heads to the nearest city Though the people from the capitals call it a town, and while we use the term heading into town to head there the place has tens of thousands of people so it'd have to be a city, it fucking has a Games Workshop for fuck sakes
Autistic Rant done
The other way heads to the place I mentioned before

okay i cain't find it

(((fashion line))) pic related

If there's something that I enjoy about Absolute Zero, it's that Thoroughim keeps people up to date with how progress goes from month to month. More translators ought to do that.

Well, I checked the browser for what my app bundle came with. Seems there's something titled as "Sony Playstation POPS Emulator," so I assume so. Wouldn't surprise me if the method for getting PS1 games working with it was different than the PS2 ones though; I usually just use my CFW PSP for PS1 games through eboots.

You a britbong or an aussie? I can't remember.

I missed the part about "than Whites are to be gay in general". I wonder if there are any studies about which races are more likely to be gay.

You're going to the >>>/bog/ faggot.

Are Games Workshop stores not that common? I just found out my small city has one.

gucci is good my man

I live in Canada. The only black person I ever met was a cute girl in high school.

Can't find what?

Oh.

just start with the PS2 games.

probably not. Never heard of 'em though.

eh i use my PS4 as a couch co-op and single-player machine. Fuck paying for online.

fam.

Playing ps1 games on a tiny psp seems really eeeeeeh

I thought it was a woman?

('3')('3') only gonna go to gib u kiss tho bby ('3')('3')

iz one of dey ads monica calm dat ass down

sounds nice but mah keedz would b da ones playin dat shit not me

Yeah, I don't remember her name but she was pretty qt.

heh ain't that the truth.

Also decided to boot the loader while I was in there and test something else while I was at it. Berserk works.

Not really. The screen might be smaller than a TV's, but the difference in distance between you as the player and the screen negates it somewhat. Plus, it's not like the PSP is all that small a screen either. Not like a GBA Micro.

This is a bug and we will fix it. Sorry about that.

So do they make shoes or no?

There was some mixed black girl in my HS and college that had green eyes. She was really hot and had a great ass.

It actually works pretty well. You'd be surprised

Do you guys ever think that Trump isn't perfect? That he might do some meh or bad things as president?

Also which one of you fucks brought a rifle to the pizzagate place?

They probably make them, but it isn't their focus. It's like saying Armani is a perfume company

Nice. This girl wasn't bad but she wasn't my type.

Aussie

Eh I might be bullshitting though Rape against boys is more common naturally in African and Muslim nations than European decent nations, except Sweeden and Canada because they let lots of the former in

Meh I just don't like using handhelds so. Just can't get into a comfy position with it.

Whats Armani?

Trump might fuck up some at the end of the day but hes still better than any other option we could have ever hoped for.

they do yes ritsu but they make many other things probably most notably purses for women and euro-manz

i hate dem nigguhz tbh

if he picked romney i'ma b pretty pissed off tbh but he mighta played da conservative establishment from da beginning tbh monica

dead thread dead life

Why do I miss all the drama?

Whats your type user?

Are kangaroos really all that common?

Whats amrani?

pssstt hey kids

don't worry i'm not any enemy

wanna do it?

wanna…

GAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Well there probably only like 20 or 30 so here with a decent amount of independent stockists

Telstra have a monopoly in a fair chunk of Australia and their plans and pre-paid shit are usually expensive as fuck

No Gays. Also AJ won so gay community BTFO.

Literally my older sister.

Georgi Armani is a suit company. Y'know, really nice suits.

go figure.

armani is dis nigga from yonkers that owe me like 60 bux but ain't really enuff to break his sweatpants fo u know what i'm sayin monica but they just clothin lines / labels. armani n gucci are (((high end))) but armani had sum line called armani exchange for metro niggas not sure if they still run it but it was supposed to b mo affordable n shit monica

this tbh he still was da best available candidate and i does my democracy like i does my fantasy football

dun cry bby we got each otha tho tbh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^look up nigga ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oooo dis nigga frisky

Losing control, Codemonkey?

Holla Forums believes that to have been a false flag. Media was on the scene way too quick.

Because of reasons

Yes, they actually are growing in population, fair amount of Wombats too, that said I have never seen a Koala or an Emu in the wild Pretty sure Emus are more of a WA thing

Uhhh like, your sister sister or girls like your sister?

You try anything user?

Ohhh, why do you people know these things?

hi budy yo popz got a record label by any chance?

i'm all set fo a comeback tbh and ya could get summa deez ends 2 tbh monica

cuhz i'm a mo'fuckin star boi

I didn't know what Georgi Armani was until JonTron.

Are you allowed to hunt them cause of that? Are they like deer here in the US where people hit them with cars fucking constantly?

Whats JonTron?

You don't know the half of it, DMX. She was into some kinky stuff back then.

I didn't "try" anything I was literally fucking her for several years. That's why my sex drive and fetishes are all fucked up. Which actually reminds me. I was meaning to ask, does a therapist have to tell the cops if someone else did something illegal, and you tell them? Because mine is trying to help me work through my problems and I'm not sure if she'll report my sister if I tell her.

N I G G A
W H A T

And it gets better, for the nationwide internet project, which was run by the information minister Malcolm Turnbull Now PM when it started to materialise was initially done only through Telstra though I think Optus the 2nd biggest Telco can do it too now but is harder for them
And old mate Malco is a Literal Merchant Banking Lawyer Politician who is likely a Jew on his mothers side

Nah probably not. Doctor patient confidentiality.

So did she diddle your fiddle user? Details.

That one was a joke tbh

wew, that's some top-level fucking Jewry going on. RIP Australia.

don't spook me like that

gon need sum stories n prolly sum digits tbh monica

rly fam? he was da funny 1 on game grumps but his solo stuff has become increasingly shitty.

You can hunt Kangaroos but you need 6,000,000 permits and you need to be good mates with someone with a farm, same story with Deer
And yes people run over Kangaroos all the time, my self included though I didn't really run it over but rather its head hit the front of my car and the Kangaroo made it out ok, and we do have deer here too
Also up in Northern Terrortory I've heard stories of people getting away with running over Homo Australis Petrolis as they get them selves in situations where they'll get run over

made a nigga kek

was runnin ova frogs rly i thing? i remember dat from lemmy's walk about or w/e back in da day.

Well I know they have to talk if you did something really bad, or if they think you're a danger to yourself or others.
That's one way to put it. I don't even remember how it started because that was 14 years ago, but she was still living with me and our dad and he was rarely home because of work. I built up a ridiculous sex drive between her and jerking it. Didn't stop until she got serious with one of the other guys she was fucking. Broke my poor, delicate heart. That's why I'm in therapy in the first place. I loved her in a very non-familial way. Think I kinda still do.

Most of them are just boring fucking, not worth telling. The ones that stand out are kind of embarrassing.

I've heard about those infomercials Australia has to try to teach abbos not to sleep in the fucking road.

See above somewhere.

I like to play the fool.

Oh shit duh I forgot you guys were like super no guns. Can you even own like a double barrel shotgun?

Gross.

How old were you? How old was she?
Did your parents know? If not did they ever almost catch you?
Were there any pregnancy scares?

sik of yo prank'n boi i'm finna get rabid up in dis bitch tbh monica

i'ma certified family therapist u should prolly lemme kno what happened n get me her number too so i can throw her sum di help

At least as our Senate is pretty solid meaning Turnbull cant get shit passed
And next election will almost certainly be a hung parliament meaning the House wont have majority for neither major party either

We're practically as nogunz as California so if it can't be used there then we probably can't use it here

hi budy

(You)

(Me)

You guys can own 10 round mag pistols?

Well you gotta know this was a long-running thing. I was 12 when it started and I think like 19 when it ended.
She's got 6 years on me.
Nope. We lived with our dad and he left for work at 2:30pm. Was usually just us.
There were a couple close calls, but not super close. We'd usually hear the door close and just scramble to get dressed.
She started on the pill before I was old enough to knock her up.

Bro she's 32 with 3 kids now. If you really want to know, one time she made me crossdress and put her fingers up my ass while giving me mouth love.

That's more of a Queensland thing

yo fam das hot as fuk tbh, so it ain't end all dat long ago, n shieet nigga i got 15 kids so i mean bong bong monica

they named a town after freddy mercury?

Pretty sure we can but it can only be used in shooting clubs

karen is worst girl. Gas the brits, race war now

Do you feel like this was abuse that messed you up or just fun sexy times?

Like pulse?

It ended about 7 years ago. She's into some kinky stuff. Really into the domination thing, and some mild exhibitionism.

oops pretend this was a crying anime girl

shieet yoza dat is kinda fucked tbh monica she pretty curt w/u since it ended?

Queensland is a state

Kek

??

I think the relationship ending was what messed me up emotionally, but I'm pretty sure the things we did fucked with my sexuality. I can only get off to incest now.

She acts like a normal sister, which is weird for her. Before it started she was always flirty and teasing me. So I guess it's curt for her.

I love a good excuse to post this.

Are you actually telling your therapist this though? Like are you pretending its not your sis?

moonman is so fucking comfy.

So much for /a/'s old "the only people that actually want incest are those without siblings" notion.

Depends on the song.

I wish moon man would do a mass shooting in a black city or something. Hell I'd be happy if there was any mass shootings/riots/terrorist, it's been too long and I wanna get comfy with Holla Forums while we watch a happening.

Here's a blast from the past I dug up to shitpost in another thread: archiveofourown.org/works/4145733?view_adult=true

I've told her I was in a relationship, and that she saw other men. I told her I was broken-hearted when it ended, and I've told her vaguely about my messed up preferences. Like that I get off constantly, and certain things kind of "trigger" me, for lack of a better word. Anything even remotely lewd and related to sisters sets me off HARD, gets me so revved up I have to jerk off. Sometimes 2-3 times in a row. Haven't told her that it's my sister. If I remember, I'm going to ask her if she has to tell about someone else doing something illegal. I want to get it off my shoulders but I don't want my sister to get in trouble.

I never wanted incest until she opened that door. But I was going through puberty and there was this chick with a really nice figure, and she lived with me and would let me do pretty much anything to her I wanted. I think a lot of guys would do what I did, in my place.

I forgot to say a couple months back there was an incident where the Lube dispenser in a Sydney Gay club was replaced with Hydrochloric Acid by a shitposter

There's a false flag event at a Comet Pizza

I have to wonder if Soros or his (((handlers))) have realized funding chimpouts does a shitload to redpill people. Either way, when it's freezy, chimpin' ain't easy.

Theres statute of limitations shit so. Plus if you aren't going to press charges I doubt anything will come of it.

Oh yeah I remember that. Did that actually work on anyone though?

Source on original song?

Why do you think we haven't seen a good chimp out in a long while?

Not here, there isn't. Sexual abuse of a minor has no statute of limitations in Canada.
I just don't want it dredged up at all. It's fine with you guys, and I could tell my therapist if she won't tell. But I don't want it to come out to everyone.

so yo sister b lyk tsundere or w/e?

dey named a state after freddy mercury?

low energy nigguhz. they wuz sum mild ones after de election n a pretty wild one in raleigh or durham NC or sumn not too long ago

The Breenstravaganza of Double Down is about to start.

Relive the tuna and balls.

No, she's just kind of normal now. Not full tsundere. We don't see each other much anyway.

Meeeh I still really doubt she'll say anything. Mostly because its over and in the past and she can't help you if she does.

I want to a city BURN though. Shit ain't hit the fan in a while.

feel bad mains

i hope itz chicago in mah heart of hearts

Well Freddy Mercury was born a hundred years or so after Queensland became a thing

currently installing skyrim

going to go move some firewood for my dad and hopefully when i get home i can make cummies to some naked BABES on skyrim when i mod the heck out of them

sound like sum smart ass niggas tbh

dat sound degenerate n comfy tbh monica

I'm gonna ask her, I see her on Tuesdays. I know you can ask a therapist like a "hypothetical" question in these situations and since they don't have the details they don't have to say anything.

Yeah, it does feel pretty bad.

/me gib yoza lil kiss ('3')

('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')

I'm not sure if you think I'm the guy who posts Yozakura or if this is more DMX talk

i'm so fukkn high ryt nao tbh lol

made it all night w/o gook postin feel good fam

For you DMX-user, my favorite DMX song.

das a good 1 tbh monica ty
it does have to bang u kno

So you're going to see her tomorrow then

What do you think of Montana of 300? I stopped listening to rap music because the mainstream stuff got invaded by faggots and studio gangsters.

Yeah, I guess it's late enough that I can just say "tomorrow". Just doesn't feel right saying it until I've been to bed.

Fair enough, it's Monday night here

5:30 am here. Speaking of, I'm out. See you guys tomorrow.

dam i ain't heard of yung du fo'real tho he got sum bars fam

Dude spits fire, here is my favorite song. I gotta get in bed too and wageslave in 8 hours. Be good anons.

i hate when dum niggas make lyric videos tbh monica like the listen to da song once n jus say aww shit i'ma jus put a question mark there thx 4 turnin me on tho

I prefer them to the shit people put up that isn't even a video with good production. Anyway here is a non-lyric one, this song is fire too.

What's with all the nigger shit?

VIDEO GAMES :D

No. :D

:DDD

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

honestly da firs "drill rapper" i like tbh

HEY. HEY. HOW THE FUCK DO I GET QUIET BACK. I MISS MY WAIFU. I JUST WANT TO WATCH HER CLEAVAGE SWAY IN THE WIND AGAIN.

welcome back