The American Civil War

What was the American Civil War really fought over Holla Forums? If the kikes can lie to us about Germany in the 30s and 40s then they sure as hell will lie to us about the Confederate States of America, so I ask you again: What was the REAL reason for the American Civil War?

Attached: CSABattleFlag.png (950x600, 11.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slavenorth.com/cw/economics.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2PgY1XVYsJ8
librivox.org/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-confederate-government-volume-1a-by-jefferson-davis/
librivox.org/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-confederate-government-volume-1b-by-jefferson-davis/
librivox.org/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-confederate-government-volume-2-by-jefferson-davis/
mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_bismarck.html
knowledgenuts.com/2015/02/01/how-the-russian-navy-saved-the-union-in-the-civil-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

states rights. go lern ur histry faggot

bump

t. American told it wiz just about niggerz

Checked
Fucking niggers
Can't wait for boogaloo 2.22
Wearing my armor right now

it really just spiraled out of control, kinda like what is happening now. One year no one thought there would be actual fighting and the next year everyone was so pissed that when a gun battle broke out troops were sent out to quell the rebellion and that was all it took. All in all???

It was led by jew media hysteria

Download "The Civil War" The 11 hour 20min Documentary, History, War | TV Mini-Series (1990)

As far as I understand it, it was about forcing the south to join the union. Basially snek getting stepped on.

rothschilds funded the south, lincoln imported irish, it was gay all around.

Had to dig this up, I don't really know if the author fully understands racial issues, but if this is the right article, it's been years since I first read it it kind of helps underline that the north was fucking over the south. Of course this isn't what you learn in school.

slavenorth.com/cw/economics.htm

Imagine Antifa attacking a federal building and killing 24 or 55 ppl, a hostage siege lasting a couple weeks, and then the entire building burning down and nearly everyone killed on both sides, but then, an OJ type trial follows. Additional violence, Donald Trump jr. is killed or some other crazy fucking bullshit like Rachel Maddow being raped but we find out she really does have a cock and balls, and then she's, I mean he's killed on video.

I can see Jews masturbating to these types of events causing a war

Federal power grab. Before the war STATES did operate more closely to independent nations aligned into a common defense & economic union than a full-on super nation. The modern EU is a loosely similar to 1770s-1860s USA federal power

Kikes wanted a US central bank and to regain control of the US after they lost it during the Revolution and their attempt at recolonization failed after the War of 1812, Lincoln said no, so they attempted to tear the country apart. The Union won, so they killed Lincoln.

Basically a bunch of liberal jews wanted to take half the country for themselves and patriotic Americans banded together and stopped those fucking traitors.

Jews were responsible for Amelia Earhart's plane going missing because she had too much moxie

Attached: Amelia_Earhart_standing_under_nose_of_her_Lockheed_Model_10-E_Electra,_small.jpg (1200x893, 135.85K)

That the Ken Burns one? Anybody have other good material? Because Ken Burns is a faggot.

Checked, I realized it on my own niggers we're just a side effect of it. When I was a teenager and retarded on the other hand.

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=2PgY1XVYsJ8
librivox.org/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-confederate-government-volume-1a-by-jefferson-davis/
librivox.org/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-confederate-government-volume-1b-by-jefferson-davis/
librivox.org/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-confederate-government-volume-2-by-jefferson-davis/

lurk for 2 years faggots

At the time the civil war broke out, labor was beginning to organize in the industrialized north. After the civil war, many freed slaves migrated north looking for work, providing scab labor and driving down the value of American labor capital via a glut in supply.

In other words, the exact same fucking thing they're trying to do with illegals. They're even marketing them same way, via the social justice angle.

The thing is, even though I'm sure there were many other issues, slavery is enough of an issue, The government is basically letting the Jew slavers who brought the slaves over in their boats in the first place to keep all the money that the farmers paid for them, while taking away the southern farmers' assets without compensating them for their losses.

Abolishing slavery would have been much less controversial in the south if it only prevented the purchase of NEW slaves and then had the northern abolitionists fund-raise money to buy the freedom of all existing slaves as a charity. Obviously it wouldn't be right to fund that with tax dollars.

Essentially a couple of reasons.
Well a lot of them.

There'd been a substantial argument for decades in regards to states rights versus federal authority. Which hadn't and still hasn't been resolved. Coastal regions and much of the north generally supported greater federal authority.

Economic agenda differences between the heavily industrialised north and mostly agrarian south. Essentially the north didn't want the south to have access to international markets so they could scoop up its produce at submarket value and the south wanted more access to international purveyors of industrial goods to get things cheaper than the north was selling them and sell their produce at higher rates.

Political differences. It was mostly Democrat controlled states that made up the Confederacy.

But mostly it was the federal authority/state rights thing.

Attached: 438965389734643863490.gif (375x211, 1.85M)

/thread
t. Southerner

I loved your post user. It does seem like masturbation material for kikes.

Bismark backs this up
mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_bismarck.html
Also kikes were ass mad that the Tsar stationed his fleets in New York and San Francisco and plotted to murder him and his family.
knowledgenuts.com/2015/02/01/how-the-russian-navy-saved-the-union-in-the-civil-war/

Also Southerner, and I agree.

Attached: lincoln russian.png (570x445, 451.58K)

The confederate states themselves cited niggers specifically as their reason for leaving the union. Jews were responsible for the importation of niggers and Jews were backing the confederacy just like Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat today.

Rich jews wanted to keep their nigger breeding farms

Slavery was definitely a major issue. The South was run by rich planters who relied on slave labor for their livelihoods. Anybody would want to preserve the institution that makes them money. A lot of other Southerners owned small numbers of slaves or benefitted from the economic boost that slavery allowed.

Not really true. Federal supremacy was established very early on with stuff like the Nullification Crisis and cases like Gibbons v. Ogden. Federal power certainly wasn't to the same extent as today, but it also was much more than the European Union.

remember that SOUTHERN IDENTITY thread that stuck around for about half a year? I don't have a pic of it, anyone have an archive?

Attached: POLBOTS_.png (1741x7299, 5.69M)

Attached: _DSC1883.jpg (1346x2000 260.53 KB, 395.93K)

Attached: _DSC9847.jpg (2000x1333 312.29 KB, 537.94K)

Not too difficult to explain. At the time the south had an abundance of resources, money, power, and culture. They wanted to continue that trend. The north wanted to stop slavery as it would end all of that for the south and allow them to hold the political power. This naturally would've happened with the industrialization going on in the north, but it would've been a while and the south could adapt and still be relevant.

Yeah, it would be the same thing today if they decided to take land or money. Back then slaves were just property and a way to make money.

Just checking those digits because true

Thinking the author knows this wasn't a racial issue to begin with. Thanks for the link user, as there's always more to review.

The Civil War was about money, not 'slavery'. Go read about the Corwin Amendment. It's clear the civil war was about the north retaining the money it made on the taxes collected from the ports located in the south —- where the CSA's monopoly on cotton produced a staggering amount of revenue.

No one but a bunch of radical abolitionist dipshits cared about niggers. Even that piece of shit Lincoln wanted them all shipped back to Liberia.

The Rothschilds supported the revolution to weaken the American government because they had lost their influence in the nation after the revolutionary war. They killed Lincoln because he wanted to relocate blacks to Liberia and issue a government-printed interest free currency based on the gold standard that would have prevented the (((banks))) from controlling American finance. The fragmented governments of both nations would be put under heavy Jewish influence in the resulting chaos.

Attached: LincolnMoneyMeme1.jpg (700x594, 122.2K)

I can't believe it. Here, of all places, no one told OP the full truth:

Of course they lied to you, OP. They lied about everything.

user, explain or link?

I am so old that I was taught in HS the civil war was fought over states rights and secession.
niggers were never hardly mentioned

The south had massive tariffs levied against them because they financially propped up the union, when the south finally seceded because of this the north could not fund the government anymore so they invaded to prevent their government from collapsing.

I can believe that would happen in the south, but was it the same for northern states?

Wasted dubs, THE IRISH LITERALLY STARTED AMERICA'S FIRST RACE WAR BECAUSE THEY DIDNY WANT TO FIGHT FOR NIGGERS
lincoln had to STOP conscription because the irish kept killing niggers. Irish fighting for the union would be killing diaspóra na ngael, and knew that the war would flood the north with niggers to steal jobs.

Proud descendant of NYC Irish immigrants; gotta finish what pappy O'Sullivan started

Resources, same as any other war.

Attached: 1483337279552.webm (480x320, 375.91K)