Warriors Vidya (also Berserk too I guess)

I just found out Hanbei is a man.
I'm pissed.

Warriors thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosokawa_Gracia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not like samurai warriors has a deficiency of qts.
SW4 proper on PC when ?
Is Dragon Quest heroes worth it when you don't know shit about DQ ?

That's true. But I really liked Hanbei.
Well, he's a good bro too but man. There's no bro-cuties anymore, huh? qt you can be friends with and then impregnate after marriage

No idea but I'd like that too. SW4-II was a waste. SW4 was probably my favorite Warriors title to date. Wish they put in Empires mode instead of selling what is so obviously an extra mode as a separate game.

SW4-II doesn't even have chronicles mode, though, and being able to interact with the characters was fun side content in the original release.

NO
Well maybe it would be fun in that case. It's the worst kind of nostalgia bait, the kind that ruins the fun of the originals when you play it with them in mind.

Best incarnation of best girl from best Warriors game. Fight me faggots I will end you. When she sprints you can look up her dress with the camera to see her delicious booty in boy shorts

So what was the reception for Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers in japan?

Zelda was okay but the other one is better

What is that?

Lu Bu the best, accept no substitutes or equivalents. Also Ganondorf and maybe Volga.

Griffith is the hero of Berserk user.

Is this the musou general? If so am I the only one miffed that they added furry characters ti musou stars and made them ugly as shit?

Tadakatsu Honda>>>>Lu Fag

Did they announce a PC release date for Berserk Musou yet? and DLC characters?

Don't think so, just that it will get one eventually.

Really? Even after he said he'd like to get dicked in the boypussy by a cat?

That said his moveset and personality are fun, second to Motonari Mori.

Kinda a spiritual successor to Dynasty Tactics that's all about Zhao Yun saving all of China.

They have very adorable paws though.

I would've given you Keiji Maeda even though he's pretty much SW's Lu Bu equivalent but come on now

Yeah, at least they got that right, but their faces are messed up. They tried to have the polt kind of nose but made it weird and go all the way up their face.

Like overgrown kittens?

No, it's like they tried the sindoll nose but then flattened it and made it longer.

There, fix'd. You're welcome.

Haven't played since SW2. Why is Gracia dressed up like a goth?

Musou thread?

What's the take on Dragon Warrior Heroes? I fucking love the series and have been meaning to torrent it when I got around to it, but if people could give me a heads up on how it is I'd appreciate it.

Because magical Christians.

IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME
man

Exactly.
wait he said what

Gracia is Christian? I just thought she was a naive qt who really liked Westerners because we are were superior before the Marxism and all

I thought Honda was more SW's Lu Bu
Maeda always felt like a guy you could hang out with. Lu Bu not so much.

Maeda is closer to Lu Bu in terms of personality and brashness. In terms of reputation, Honda is one of the two equivalents. He shared the distinction with Muneshige Tachibana, who was considered the strongest warrior of the south. And yet somehow he only made it in SW3, before even his wife because searching high and low for excuses to put more girls in is the way of Omega Force

Nah, he just really likes cats and naps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosokawa_Gracia
Christian convert. You can tell who is historically Christian in Koei games because they have magical shit out the ass.

Ah okay then. He is adorable, come to think of it. I wouldn't mind having a bro like Hanbei but one which doesn't always die and leave me horribly alone WHY CAN'T WE CURE HANBEI I DON'T CARE ABOUT HISTORY

Guess I found myself a new waifu
Kind of odd she doesn't mention it at all. Then again, it's a Nip game so that makes sense.

I still remember how they portrayed Joan of Arc without a lick of Catholic background. silly Nips

HAhaha I never noticed that! But don't the Buddhists have something similar?

That makes a lot of sense

See, this is the reason I play the games without taking too much history into account (hard not to remember all the actual history behind Nobunaga himself after all). Now I'm mad.

Not only do I find out that this pretty-boy fruit they wanted to have me pity had planned to take over Korea but now I find out he's the reason Gracia got murdered.

Good
GOOD
NOW I'M ANGRY

Considering Toyotomi slaughtered 26 christians to make an example, it's a bit silly to go ABLOO BLOO for Ishida indirectly causing one of them to die.

I wish I was actually taught any of this at some point. That way it wouldn't feel like I'm tumbling down a cliffside where every other character in SW turns out to be a jagged murderer.

All I know is Tokugawa turned on Christians (though I think they were just Jesuits? Can't remember) and his kid really turned on them after he came to power.

Funny how the most infamous one, and the one known as "Demon King", was actually the one most tolerant of any perspective of Christianity.

I wonder what Japan would have been like if the guy most accepting of the West had truly taken and remained in control.

Yeah the mystical buddhists in various Warriors games also have pretty unique movesets and designs, but they use more blatant religious symbols more often.

I can't stand these musou games.
DQH was dope though since it didn't have the same cookie cutter soldiers like the musou shit.

Pft, look at that fag.
Here, this is how you make him manly.

I see what you did there.

I wonder why it's not explicit the Christian characters are Christian when the Buddhists are obviously Buddhists, the shrine maidens are shrine maidens, etc.