DC lawmaker and woke ass nigga, Trayon White...

DC lawmaker and woke ass nigga, Trayon White, criticized by jews for pointing out the rothschilds control the climate in order to rake teh goyim for shekels in facebook video (vid related)

archive.fo/2rdHm

Attached: trayon.mp4 (720x1280, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IvXTt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Rupert_Loewenstein#Personal_life_and_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costantino_della_Gherardesca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Brzezinski
bbc.com/news/uk-23272491
archive.fo/iOsVR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds a little too woke for me…

Well, I guess it’s worth looking into.
Well

did the video play for you?

Attached: trayon.webm (1280x720, 6.85M)

works in VLC though, i've been getting this problem a lot lately with pozfox

Attached: firejew.png (574x690, 17.53K)

works

it didn't like the mp4 for some reason

based black israelites

Attached: 1468198939152-1.jpg (500x500, 211.32K)

He talks like a dumb nigger but what he's saying is somewhat redpilled I guess. Although it sounds like he's just spraying tinfoil-sounding shit no one would take seriously to get (you)s on social media.

Attached: f41bf093c8609c65e989cdce6d57755e710c88581baf36dc92d9b79e9afac8f2.jpg (564x553, 50.77K)

i bet he doesn't even know who that the rothschilds are jews or even what they do/did. its probably just a name he's heard before and he's just spouting it off like people say "NWO" and "Illuminati" and shit

Nice knowing we have /ourguy/ as a lawmaker, most whitepilling thing I've watch in a couple of months.

literally fucking kill yourself.

The Rothchilds don't need to do shit to 'rake teh goyim for shekels' they literally own all the shekels in the world, every bit of 'money' you think you have is just a debt to the Rothschilds.
Also, fuck niggers.

lolololol, the kikes are naming themselves. Feeling nervous, heebs?

Attached: tanyawallpaper.png (1920x1200, 2.27M)

If he's concerned about it, he should build a few thousand of these.

Attached: dirty-harry.jpg (1024x1024 224.36 KB, 144.8K)

lol, I thought it was pretty clever, tbh. Don't they talk like that? Listen to the vid. He would say something like that

go to back to plebbit you absolute faggot

is there any other type of faggot than an absolute one? was that adjective even necessary? also, why did you type out "go back to" when everyone knows its "gb2" and why did you call it "plebbit" when anyone who's been around for any time whatsoever knows its "yiddit" – it always has been, and it always will be.

You know, its almost like you're an imposter newfag being an internet tough guy. oh right, that's bc that is, in fact, what you are.
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Attached: 34c4974.jpg (650x289, 29.58K)

(8)

is this one of those blow bleach bubbles into ammonia shit people post on Holla Forums to make crystals?

I got about 66 different Rothschild's personal contact information in here if anyone wants to call them and just ask.
archive.fo/IvXTt

Just use ctrl+f

(checked)
Only if you make it indoors with the windows closed. Some VOCs are produced with any catalyzing plastic. I recommend working outside or near a strong fan pointing outdoors.

You could probably avoid hazardous gases entirely by using melted polyethylene bags, but if that material gets on you it's much more of an immediate hazard.

Lynn Rothschild [email protected] [email protected] 07787566038 PA 212-403-3683 PA 2073495500 Home 212 980 0025 (geraldine) Home 646-250-3567 Home 7711979194 Cellular 44-229-668-8204 Home London 435 E. 52nd Street NY NY 10022 31 Tite St SW3 4JP London 435 E. 52nd St, NY 10022

Based on how salty the Rothschild cucks are on twitter, I think they'll probably wind up either committing suicide or being suicided.

Also, does anyone have a list of all the other families besides the Rothschilds? "Schmidts" were one iirc. Also, Rothschilds were "Bauer" before Rothschild.

I got schmitt?
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

here's some schmitz maybe

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Probably the thing to do is figure out who goes to the parties that the Rothschilds attend.

Probable reasons for an artificial climate change:
1. Melting the artic. Cheaper transport for megacorporations, from europe to china and vice versa.
2. "common enemy" which requires global legislation aka " a global government".
3. MASS MIGRATION FROM TROPICS TO THE DEVELOPED WORLD. Plan Kalergi made inevitable.
4. "changes in climate produced new uncurable diseases in the tropics": new (((strains))) of diseases will appear out of nowhere.
5. Melt the antartic where the rothschild island is located. Consecuent uncover of ancient ruins which will be labelled as kike in heritage. New homeland established south of argentina ( andinia plan).
6. Chaning the behavior of most of the population. Cold countries are more productive, the hotter the more stressed and present oriented people behave.
7. Shortage of resources (food and water) which they will control in chokepoints, aka a few productive controlled breadbaskets feeding the whole world.

it all points towards this being yet another (((scheme))). however the question is still wether true or fabricated catastrophe, wether its natural or manmade, or wether its a true danger or overblown bullshit.

Attached: y66.jpg (1015x681, 103.71K)

carbon tax goes into this one

> 4. "changes in climate produced new uncurable diseases in the tropics": new (((strains))) of diseases will appear out of nowhere.
this one has been predictively programmed into people's minds for a long long time. ffs wouldn't have mentioned it if it weren't for these cataclysmic shows from discovery channel, or bill gates repeating its possibility.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Rupert_Loewenstein#Personal_life_and_family

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costantino_della_Gherardesca

I'm starting to build a picture of these people. It's not very flattering, lol. Looks like they've married into royalty within the past 100-150 years or so. So what we're looking at are third rate kike "aristocrats" the world over. Now we have a targeting reference. So all the media kikes, political kikes etc, they're usually the actual inheritors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Brzezinski
So the buck stops at these people. There's nobody above them. The Rothschilds are a big name, but otherwise you get into different dynasties and look at the genetics.
bbc.com/news/uk-23272491
The genes don't lie.

Well, this makes so much more sense. The last piece of the puzzle fits into place.

So the last line of puppet mastery is a bunch of jumped up kikes who married into royal families. They've continued the traditions of their pre-biblical Sumerian, Babylonian and Phoenician ancestors, and when they're not busy rigging countries to enslave people, they're raping, torturing, mutilating, murdering and cannibalizing babies, children and adults.
How pathetic.

Attached: a1ccfb3c82a5f443acbd15c353cb32c7c4b92efbce84fa460ba54919015b1661.jpg (1080x1080, 400.1K)

I'm noticing a few more black conservative commentators coming up in TouTube.

It is possible to redpill negros. Check out Chaziel Sunz.

pretty much fucking nails it

It's really the last piece of the puzzle locking into place. There are no more real mysteries.

intredasting…

THE FAGGOT APOLOGIZED

archive.fo/iOsVR

ur a fag

Kill yourself moshe.

They forced an apology out of him for telling the truth about the kikes. When they should be the ones apologizing for fucking with the weather.

Attached: but they really do god damn it.png (659x948, 382.09K)

You fuck off to reddit
I'm sick of likes like you ignoring irony

Well he's not a conservative though
You need to remember that Holla Forums in particular is actually quite against Capitalism as well as obviously communism

the true danger is the (((scheme))) in the first place. if the kikes weren't running the show none of the shit they complain about needing to fix would exist. it's a self-fulling cycle.

WHERE'S THE WALL, KIKE MODS?

used to be anyway, before you know whositwhats showed up