Was Shawn on drugs during PSX?

Was Shawn on drugs during PSX?

Why is he wearing a wipeout shirt did they announce something?

Wipeout Remastered collection for the PS4.

That's actually decent. Too bad I hate the way new consoles feel. How the whole game must be installed no matter what and the disc is now just a DRM check. It doesnt feel correct. PS3 still feels correct.

I think he's a heavy smoker, did you see his teeth? They're yellow as hell. His lips are more red than usual and he's fat.

The people who actually like those great classic games don't play consoles anymore so the publishers see nobody buys their remastered game and stops reviving old worthy franchises and they will never get a PC port because of that.
It's a vicious cycle.

If it's any consolation, the claims Sony made about install times being lightning quick were true. It's not really something you need to worry about when you just want to pop something in and play.

A lot of smokers get a cough this time of year, in my experience. Well. more of a cough.

I remember an user shilling a video with an SSD.
It took about 15~ seconds to install nearly 30gb of data.

If he shaved his head you could see his giant egghead, I think he's a Jew.

The answer is always yes user

How the fuck did they manage that, anyway? I know they had complete control over the hardware and everything, but that's still very impressive.

You could have had a vidya related thread and yet you came up with this cuckchan tier shit
Go >>>/back/ and check these on the way

He isn't even an e-celeb, you mongoloid, nobody knows the fucking guy outside of Sony. He doesn't stream, he doesn't have a youtube following, he's literally just a Sony employee who did that Playstation Experience thing.

I'm not going to bump a shit thread, but at least try to get shit right.

I know who he is faggot
What the fuck is E3?
This however for all purposes is Eceleb tier bullshit

So, what even happened during the thing, is there a recap or something?
I could search by myself, but I just love cock that much.

More Yakuza games coming to the west. That's the only thing that matters.

Was this guy on drugs during his conference?

Hey, that's pretty sweet actually.
6 I guess, but what else? Ishin? Please tell me it's Ishin.

Kiwami. Still no plans for Ishin and Kenzan, but I remember them saying the same thing about Kiwami, so who knows.

I fucking love Tak, man. He makes more references to that conference than anyone.

What happened to his gangster/mafia costume?
He'll never be a cuteboy with a fabulous hair like Phil Spencer.

when sony is the only company thats willingly and properly reviving old franchises and actually giving their console a decent library of games
when sony has been basically leading the industry for 2 generations in a row possibly going on 2.5 maybe 3

They're forced to not screw up so much because it's one of the few divisions still bringing money to Sony.

that too

Nintendo has been doing that year after year
And theres a shitton of third parties doing that nowadays

After 3 years and the release of an iteration of their console.

better late than never :^)

You forgot about the third parties
You're saying that after 3 years with no games