Roblox?

Yes or No

maybe, i don't know, can you repeat the question?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT THAT BIG!

Yes or no faggot?

And why would I want him?

Get off my thread.

I miss it when they didn't let you fuck with your body meshes, and kept face textures release only.

It's a clusterfuck now.

Huh, you don't get to get non-hotheads out of here.

No.

Maybe.
Armored Patrol is a guilty pleasure

They also recently removed tix, and practically the only way you can buy shit is by using your own money.

It's fun if you just play with friends and ignore the majority of others

8 year veteran scripterfag reporting in

Roblox is only good for griefing now

Not even gonna try redicovering my old account.

Disgusting.

It's alright.

Who else never gonna finish a game

fug

Best part. They suddenly unveiled at least 30 tix based items you could buy with tix once they announced they were removing it.

My five year old nephew loves it. God, wish I could get him to go back to minecraft.

Thats sad. I remember around January 2008 there was loads of items you can buy with tix or robux, and then after they introduced turbo and outrageous builders club it just got worse and worse, with features like faces and head shapes.

Give him Baldur's Gate for Christmas.

Just kinda pointless to play though, unless you're really into playing minigames or platformers or AAA knockoffs with little kids and heavy-handed chat censorship. Wouldn't recommend.

He's dad has a PS4, thinking Dragon Quest Builders for Christmas.

That's not too bad. Isn't that just Minecraft with quests and teardrop slimes?

From what I've seen, yeah. He can smack slimes, pick shit up, and practice reading. Also it's not a half done buggy mess, so that's a bonus.

Nice. I hope you have fun with him. I have a 5 year old cousin who I need to buy a gift for still.