WORLD WAR 3: FRANCE ORDERS REPORTERS TO LEAVE SYRIA

THEY'RE GOING TO DECLARE WAR DURING THE RUSSIAN ELECTION

archive.fo/SD5wC
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france/frances-foreign-ministry-tells-reporters-to-stop-all-travel-to-syria-idUSKCN1GS1DN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x410, 209.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TLHoK
twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/975046143414620161
twitter.com/IWillRedPillU/status/975264949642715136?s=19
soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/s2014-09-18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake news
the kentucky national guard has a stronger military than france, it stands no chance against syria with russian support and there's zero motivation for the U.S. to assist in this.

HAVE A SEMITE FREE FIRST AND DAILY REMINDER YOU CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Second anyway

Good. Fucking glass it all.

France is the only other country besides America at the moment that even has a blue water navy. I think the UK cucked out of its own recently.

What do?

nothing, NATO has no obligation to assist in offensive wars, it's a defensive treaty only.
let assad invade france

DRONE SHOT DOWN BY RUSSIAN AIR DEFENSE
archive.fo/TLHoK
twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/975046143414620161

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (619x375, 63.91K)

He was a freemason plant, so it looks like he's flowering.

there goes half of france's air force

Attached: merchant_passport.jpg (180x255, 9.9K)

t. Cuckservative Boomer

Hang up on them.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-mantiene-conversacion-telefonica_1111098998_65345021_1024x1498.jpg (1024x1497, 446.98K)

France and United Kingdom, the two Rothschild strongholds, go all out..

finally

Attached: 18f4d113c40c7f1420686e98b684bff1d0e90c7640b0cdddc92fd47a6abdf242.jpg (728x1252, 314.75K)

Attached: IMG_2920.GIF (300x225, 1.42M)

that would assure Putin a victory though.

They are at the end. This is a last ditch. They cannot force a war with Russia, they have no army. If they push this, they will only clarify what is already true. NATO is dead. The line is drawn at the V4. The UK is the EU.

I would so shit my pants and laugh all day if Israel get's nuked

Attached: ba71007a8b0268f7af8396aad4417b4d.jpg (634x432, 101.94K)

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

Attached: 1465744679300-4.jpg (696x663, 52.32K)

Putin's already assured of victory.

THE FRENCH CANNOT BE TRUSTED

Christianity and Religion of Cuck™ are false because there is no proof that Jesus ever existed. #DealWithIt

Attached: Maddow1500-5.png (232x378, 60.91K)

—- Joke — >

Your head

I see. What bothers me the most about all this is that the media will tell its viewers that Putin gassed this spy fag to look tough and help his election chances while simultaneously saying Putin always rigs his election. I wish normalfags weren't so dumb.

pretty sure he will win anyway as he has been holding it down for the ruskies and he kills the opposition literally LMAO I wish Trump would start a wet work campaign and start whacking the (((rhino neocohens))) like a boss.

Checked. (((They))) definitely fucking earned it. Tenfold tbh, as well as things finally going against (((them)))…well, hopefully. I'm not necessarily an accelerationist, but I do believe something big NEEDS to happen otherwise kikes will keep kiking.

M8, the frogs have one of the most powerful militaries in the world, sixth most powerful, I think. Complete with nukes and aircraft carriers.

If WW3 is kicked off by a homosexual manlet who almost had his hand crushed by a 70 year old man, I'm going to be pissed.

It's a damn shame that it's staffed by the French.

Don't underestimate them. It's all nice and good to poke fun at them with le surrender jokes, but they can and do kick serious ass.

NATO, YOU FUCKING KIKE.
AND SINCE WHEN HAS THE RULE OF LAW MATTERED TO THESE MOTHERFUCKING SUBHUMAN DEMONS IN HOOK-NOSED FLESH? IF ANY NATO MEMBER GOES TO WAR WITH ANYONE, EVEN IF THEY FIRE A PREEMPTIVE NUCLEAR STRIKE, THE UNITED STATES WILL BE GOING TO WAR, TOO.

Frogs never could be tbh

Attached: french-military-victories.png (580x434, 22.62K)

ITT: kikes beating war drums

They've doing that since 2016, where have you been?

Attached: 1510360424531.jpg (512x721, 77.57K)

Nigger,zero (((motivation))) ? yet afghan, iraq, and many many others & we are already in syria not to mention the EU However they can't do shit to russia without getting themselves glassed.Frogs are surrenderers anyway only reason they are lip servicing is for a (((rat))) agenda and continue the influx of apes to suicide themselves.

Attached: charlemagne battalion.png (220x261, 26.02K)

Nope, just niggers, and anyone can do that.

The last defenders of Berlin, I'll have you know.

Yeah, there's reasons why the kikes who cry about racial sensitivity all the time will attack the French out the other side of their mouths. Frogs are good fighters. It's a shame that they have to take orders from a shitbag like Macron. They deserve better.

fug.
trump likes macron.

Europe has no chance against Russia right now.
Germany issues fucking broomsticks because they don't have enough weapons, nor they have money to keep expensive shit like tanks and fighter planes.
The british navy is literally defenseless since they retired all anti ship missiles from their ships until 2020+.

Not to mention germany, belgium, holland and Denmark have scrapped most of their tanks and armored vehicles.

Attached: 1519041877388.jpg (700x816, 253.87K)

What part of
Do you not understand?

Both it and the girlfriend indian are mods
If you think im lying, ask yourself why they haven't been banned despite shitting up this board?

Fuck you. Sexy taller girlfriend!

Attached: designated.jpg (624x351, 44.99K)

No. Macron likes Trump. Trumps likes being liked.

Macron is a weirdo.

This'll be another nothingburger.

twitter.com/IWillRedPillU/status/975264949642715136?s=19

They can't be this stupid to start a war now do they really think men of fighting age will fight for them?

checked
What are those pages they are shitting on? Depictions of muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker?

I have no idea. It was one of the few images I could find for pajeetposting.

Part of the threat deep state is using to avoid accountability is a massive attack or nuke war. Some of this may be driven by Brennan.

Brennan may be concerned with McCabe et al talking as it may turn out that Brennan assisted 9/11.

Greg Ford of the 223rd Military Intelligence Battalion said when Brennan was chief of the see eye a station in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, he ordered visas for all 9/11 hijackers to be approved over the objection of his second-in-command.

soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/s2014-09-18

(start at 1:31:00)

The Russians Will call is Bluff.
I am VERY careful about my Political Analysis.
Not Only will the Russians Call the Bluff, they will back it up with the only way the so called west Understands.

Back when Macron was Running against Le'Pen it was Clear that She was te Popular winner in reality and at the same time It clearly Sowed Macron as a Globalist Puppet.
Prove me wrong.
Spit

Jesus exists as the archetype. The miraculous hero from nothing who took every step he could to be the ideal in the eyes of the most ideal only to fall im spite of that. By being so ideal he was able to rise as a phoenix because the potential for ideal exists in the actions of the collective culture. You are a retard.

user, most of the portrayals of Jesus throughout history have mysteriously shown him as looking as if Joseph really was his father. It's not that she cheated, it's that she raped Joseph in his sleep.

there is evidence though
the Romans and Jews both wrote contemporary accounts of him

never forget how envious they are of whites

Attached: India_In_2030.webm (640x284, 11.3M)

Doesn't Russia provide France with much of its military equipment?

How many nukes does France have and how many Russia?
Hope the frogs are happy with their Rothschild president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus

Can you guys believe this faggot has more than 1500 pics of this jewish dyke in his HDD!?
How fucking pathetic is that?
Also,
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Attached: maddow.jpg (242x358, 47.48K)

OY GEVALT, DA IMKAMPFY DERANGEMENT SYNDROME IS CONSUMING Holla Forums

Attached: Eternally_asshurt_mods.png (649x640, 355.61K)