Yu-Gi-Oh!

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - mediafire.com/download/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/yu-gi-oh-legacy-of-the-duelist-free-download.html
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B2VqoFKiLWGIOXQxam85ZXgtd3c
yugiohprices.com/
en.shindanmaker.com/686058
store.steampowered.com/app/480650/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friend I live with was lucky enough to pull a True King last night. Should we wait until Bahrastos costs more than $10 or try to sell it at $8 to look like a decent deal in case it suddenly shifts lower?

Also, how is this thing a reborn Tidal? It looks like a squid crossed with a dragon.

YOU GAY HO

ITS TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

i still can't quite figure out how to get this to work
i scrapped most of the red-eyes stuff to just get extreme draw power, regardless of that though i still die to stuff like vanity, but at least i don't brick that often
on the other hand, i love summoning buster blader right as blue eyes are about to attack, they always look salty when i fuck them up

How good are Buster Blader's truckload of new support? Would they have helped him take the fight to Dragon Rulers?

the buster blader fusion is amazing for how easy it is to bring out, and the fact that he fucks up a lot of decks. blue-eyes are meta, and they can't do anything against him. most boss-monster synchros that aren't from an archetype are also dragons, so they die to him too
the buster dragon synchro is easy enough to bring out and really helps the fusion, essentially you can lock your opponent's monsters, assuming that you can bring out both the synchro and fusion out
combos are easy enough, although i am annoyed that most cards require buster blader rather than a buster blader monster.
the deck works best if you put blue-eyes in it, but i'm not willing to spend that much money on it
i am a bit weirded out by some of his support though
two of the destruction sword monsters aren't dragons, so they don't work with the archetype at all

Thought about using a Hermos with all the Red-Eyes you have in that deck? Or did they not do shit to make that sword good since the anime?

Glad to hear there's a strong check for any dragon decks.

when it works, it works pretty nice though
as long as i don't get raigeki'd

What the absolute fuck. Why would you ever not use a free search that thins the deck and gets you a specific monster you need?

because at the time he didn't know which specific monster he'd need?

I would get rid of the red eyes engine and add a blue eyes one. Trade in and cards of consonance is miles above Sword of the Seven stars and cards of the red stone. They are more generic and you don't have to banish your cards. Yes it messes with the level 7 synergy but, it'll be more constant and it gives you better cards to fall back on. If you don't like alternative, you can awap him for White spirit.
Here's my take, just try it out. Also it's a shame that the new card is a trap, it would be amazing as a spell.

except that the blue eyes one costs at least 3 times more than the red eyes one
i'm gonna get felgrand structure decks tuesday since i need return of the dragon lords, not sure if buster+felgrand would work any better, since then i lose the level 7 synergy again

no wait, i'm wrong, everyone around me is just selling their blue eyes decks for obscene prices, probably because of the extra deck
still, i'm not aiming for the meta, i've got d/d/ds for that when the structure deck comes out

Blue-eyes are falling out of the meta. It's BA with PK, Metal foe yang zings, ABC, Frogs and Majespecter.

It still thins the deck getting a card to your hand and makes it easier to draw something you might need next turn.

I played someone with Yang Zings last week. Wasn't expecting the archetype to come as far as it has since its humble beginnings as a new monster, but it's definitely nice.

Feels a bit shitty knowing Vortex and some Strikes is all an Odd-Eyes apparently needs to stalemate with a meta deck. Managed to drag it out until he had 8 cards left before forcing me into a lose-lose situation.

What's the stance on either Horn of Heaven? Would they be good enough to be considered staples for any deck?

Are they reprinting the 1st legendary decks? I missed out on it last year but somehow managed to find one at walmart.

Black horn was good before the eratta, it used to hit all monsters but they changed it due to pendulums
They made a new one but it's still kinda shit, just run strikes

Any other retard who plays Toons?
Always looking to compare builds.

I don't have anything to offer, but out of curiosity, what's your build?

Is Double Cyclone worth teching alongside Twin Twisters?

You basically just need to use it whenever you activate a Spell and it's essentially a free pop.

no just run twin twisters or mst if you don't want to discard cards

Allure is good enough.
Only have one Necroface to reset anyway.

Still experimenting on the build with the instant/Cyber combo

No Red-eyes engine?

I'm fine with discarding monsters and MST is usually useless to me.

In the past I preferred Raigeki Break for blowing up Traps because it can destroy monsters as well whereas MST bricked my hand when I desperately needed a certain monster. Twin Twister lets you do more and Graveyard management is interestingly a major strategic factor for the game these days. Almost like a secondary deck that gradually builds up.

Now I remember why I mentioned Double Cyclone. It seemed a perfect fit for a Pendulum deck. I guess maybe people might have used it to get certain shit off their side of the field.

Only in artifacts and even then it's bricky by nature.

Pendulums have their own MST

I prefer generic support that aids in come backs rather than a gimmick.
God knows the deck is awful at picking up steam. But generic shit like Instant and Soul Charge give comeback potential

I swear I remember that being in Master of Pendulum for OCG. Was it the starter deck with Saber instead?

I get a strong feeling anons would have loved this contrasting cutie as Yuya's cardfu.

it's one of the good card toons has.

The problem with Comic Hand is its hella brick if you dont already have Kingdom out and because of the immense hate for Spell and Traps, its not worth running.

I love that card, but its not viable. Too much of a dead draw.

Can I please see what an Artifacts mirror match looks like?

I bet it's hilarious because both players will most likely walk on eggs about what they blow up just because they know exactly what the other is capable of.

Wouldn't Number 66 fix this along with getting a decent attacker out? Or is it Strike worthy?

I'm just joking, Toons are doomed by nature sadly. Konmai just hates fun archtypes.

Artifacts only activate if they blow up on your opponents turn. If they're clever, your opponent will start using their instant spells as traps and blowing up your stuff during your draw phase, which means both players end up using Vajra and Malevolent Catastrophe to blow up their own stuff and xyz summon for game next turn.

I gotta get into this game.

You can't "come back" from nothing. When any decent deck can knock you to half LP second turn in best case scenario, cards like Soul Charge just don't cut it (especially since you aren't even carrying anything to mill with, why would you carry Soul Charge without milling?) You need to get cards out and you need to get them out fast, and pretty much the only thing that Toons really have going for them is that they can summon Rank 7s so you need to do that efficiently. Your statement doesn't even make sense either because you're running a Miracle Fusion engine in the side which is gimmicky as hell by your definition. Also you're not running Terraforming alongside Table of Contents when Toon Kingdom is hard to keep out even at 9.

Yami Yugi, you subtle bastard.

Strike, Twin Twisters, many monster effects in the meta would all wipe out Kingdom with ease.
Key beetle has decent stats and isnt too hard to bring out.
The problem is keeping him alive. Negates are also very common right now.

Im right there with you, man.
Toons are the only deck I get any enjoyment out of. Too bad they are fucking terrible.

Really fucking enjoying True Kangz.
Still have no fucking clue how to make an extra deck for this shit, but hey, it's fun at least.

You have a solid point. Most decks will burn my ass into the ground before I even have a chance to come back.

I run soul charge because grave set up isnt too bad, especially after a turn they destroy Kingdom.
Lest we forget, most lower level toons destroy themselves when Toon World leaves the field.
Toon Dark Magician also discards a Toon card to activate his effect.

As for the rank 7 spam being more effective, you are correct.
I want to make my build stand on its own two feet if possible. A build that is about Toon monsters and not just the things they can make. Granted, its a hella scrubby philosophy.

Toon Kingdom is hard to keep out, but terra doesn't really help it stay alive either.
By the time I search, theres either a negate or backrow hate on my opponents end anyway.

So you'd say Bahrastos needs to be run in 3s?

True Kings already fetching good prices?

If you wanted your build to stand on its own two feet then you wouldn't even have an extra deck. When you have an archetype that doesn't have any dedicated extra deck cards, referring to the deck by its archetype name is more of a misnomer because what you're actually using is a rank x deck that just happens to have a different summoning method. The only real exception to this is Monarchs and that's because you can't have an extra deck if you want Monarchs to work right.

I'm only running 3 because I don't yet know how to optimize it, or what synergies the deck has. Probably not needed at 3, but it's nice to get a free Metatron on the field, even if it doesn't get any effects.

You make a solid point.
it would be more accurate to say I want to focus on the main deck monsters with the extra deck only serving as a supplement and not the focus.

Barring a Red-eyes engine, what would you do to improve the consistency?

I wish I could figure out this kind of shit on my own by now and not need someone or some tips page on the internet to tell me.

I've loved this game and its evolution since Starter Deck: Yugi (the irony) and at times it feels like I haven't learned shit besides how to make a deck draw and search smoothly based on hypothesizing up the ass about avoiding dead hands and how to use Synchros, Xyzs and Pendulums.

To be fair, there are thousands of cards and a lot of them are archetype specific.

I apologize, but other than that I don't really have any suggestions because I don't play this archetype a lot. I feel like Toon Mask would be a very useful card, though.

I should still know at least more about making decks by now.

Regionals next weekend. Frogs, Darklords, or HERO?

Ehh, at the rate that things change, you really shouldn't kick yourself over it.

Not going to give up in the slightest, but to someone just getting into or back into the game after maybe watching one of the shows, knowing how to use the new summoning methods effectively and what cards work at least decent with them and help keep resources in your hand would sound impressive. Then you watch actual pros on Jewtube or in webms and you see at this point that shit just comes naturally to them.

I thought I might have been able to make ZW at least capable of winning with all my years of experience, but it's shit that's ultimately over reliant on equipping specific cards to a specific monster no matter what I do. At least I'm having plenty of fun with Odd-Eyes while I continue to git gud. It'll teach me how to deal with Dimensional Barrier.

this kills the blue-eyes
now if only the damn thing could be consistant. half the time i'm getting the wrong draw power cards that just make me brick

(checked)

yet another version
i'm using some red-eyes fusions since i get too many situations where i only end up summoning a buster whelp
it's an option to run the nuBusterBlader rather than the old one, since then things are a bit more consistant since he counts as as destruction sword card, and can be used as a cost for the trap, but then making the synchro is a bit harder since i can't summon the nuBB from the hand with whelp

So would this card count as a white elephant? Getting 3 monsters on the field then tributing them all to get this fucker out only stops traps for 2 phases, and sure he cant be killed by battle but monster effects can still fuck him in the ass Like D.D. Warrior it just seems like its not worth the investment even though it sounds kind of badass.

I think it could at least possibly be a decent answer to a Dimensional Barrier for a Synchro deck.

Even just throwing a bunch of cards together to SS any Tuner followed by Boost Warrior and whatever else could let you bring this thing out. It will also shut down Solemn Strikes and anything else the opponent tries to use to turn the tables.

Nobody even uses that. You should be more worried about an Omega.

See
I know you can't play it irl but try it out on ygo and see how it fairs

blue eyes is obviously better, you've got 2 draw power cards there that are actually consistent and aren't once per turn

Didn't someone suggest trying the old cheap Blue-Eyes engine instead? (3 BEWD, 3 Trade In, 3 Stone, 3 Consonance)

Where the actual fuck did their post go?

it's an option but then i'm losing my lv 7 xyz. the only easy way to summon BEWD then would be with return of the red-eyes and it's already gimicky enough as it is

Isn't the deck centered around Buster Blader in the first place? I'm just suggesting a solid drawing engine that gets plenty of dragons in the Graveyard to use.

Holy shit, I just learned how to play Buster Blader entirely by trying it out and experimenting with builds. This is way too fucking fun. All it needs now is a solid counter to Traps.

Also, a single Dark Magician can be teched in effortlessly to really fuck shit up with Dark Paladin. And I haven't even decided the other 9 Extra Deck cards yet.

it is, but it still helps to be able to spam monsters, assuming that buster blader somehow fails
in many cases i manage to bring out the synchro+fusion and then they just get raigeki'd so i need a second option

one of the red-eyes fusions stops effects when he attacks
or if you're running blue-eyes, there's dragon spirit of white
a wingbeat of giant dragon can clear all spells/traps, + it can trigger return of the red-eyes

actually nevermind, twin twisters is still the better option for spell/trap removal
a wingbeat of giant dragon can't do shit if the enemy has vanity on the field

Vanity destroys itself when any of the controller's cards go to the grave.

that doesn't mean shit when my field is empty and i can't special summon anything

Then nevermind.

i think i finally made a version that actually works
added dark magician+paladin, his attack fucking skyrockets
more focus on buster blader with medalions and fusions
red-eyes cards as draw power/secondary options for when buster blader stuff isn't possible

Great that Paladin doesn't need Timaeus.

Hopefully this doesn't get too good.

Then don't use a gimmicky card? Alternative is easier to summon and if you can't use it for Fusion fodder or trade in fodder. Same can be done with regular blue eyes or if you hate backrow Dragon spirit. It's a better back up engine

Hell if you go with running Spirit you can add in dragons mirror and first of the dragons

Alternative isn't going to become a dangerous new standard in the game, right? Summoning a beatstick that can blow up a monster just by revealing a particular one in your hand?

Never mind, it's got plenty of checks.

Alternative Dark Magician and Alternative Red-Eyes when?

No

Sorry to ask for a spoonfeed but what's a fun gimmick deck to build around now? All the shit I like seems so outdated (D.D. Deck, Brain Research Lab-centric) and I want to get back into the swing of things. Are rituals even a thing anymore or did they fall out of fashion? How the fuck do I deal with pendulum monsters?

You blow up Spells and Traps as well as negate summoning or send cards back into the deck.

Why? If BEWD can get it, I see no reason for other classics to get one too.

Daily outskilling.

Any new archetypes that are silly, or fun to use? Don't care about viability, just silliness.
The Sentai cards are actually good.

i tried the buster red-eyes today, only had a few duels against a burning abyss/phantom knight guy, but it seems to work
i lost the first match, mainly because he kept stopping my whelp so searching was impossible
second match i added a 3rd destruction sword fusion, and that seemed to do the trick
i locked him both games, second game i even big eye'd his dante and milled my buster blader trap/fusion spell
if the deck doesn't brick, it works really well because of the draw power
i didn't get a chance to bring out dark paladin, but he's definitely doable too

spyrals?

You use its effect then you fuse with it. Better if you have Return of the dragon lords. The blue eyes engine is better than the red eyes one

After I finish Extra for my Odd-Eyes deck, I'm going to seriously commit towards making Buster Blader.

Do you see it with any later support replacing any decks as meta in the future and causing its best cards to rocket in price? Or just powerful anti-meta for completely being able to shut down the Extra Deck, turn everything into negated effect dragons forced into Defense Mode and stomp them with 3000 piercing damage at minimum?

probably won't be that much better
the issue is that some of the destruction sword support just doesn't work that well with the archetype (monsters not being dragons, nuBusterBlader not counting as Buster Blader in the hand)
if you manage to equip 2 destruction sword monsters you should be fine though, you can completely lock your opponent that way
burning abyss can beat me mainly because farfa can stop most of my plays, or the other one can negate my fusion's effect
ABCs have their fusion, so if i'm not first or don't get my combo off, they can definitely have their way with me
mermails i could stop if i manage to get my anti-grave destruction sword monster equippied

Thanks user, that's the kind of cheese I need.

also, dark magician+buster blader seems to be a good idea, so i have no idea why i haven't seen this done competitively
you'd easily be able to bring out dark paladin, while still getting the broken shit that the dark magician deck does

Is the Burning Abyss AI bad?

I didn't run into any of these problems when I was confident enough to take on bigger game.

the burning abyss AI doesn't even use phantom knights, real players are obviously a lot trickier

Don't give anyone ideas.

i already tried it out, it was kind of inconsistent

Good.

So I decided to try out a Masked Hero deck and it works surprisingly well.

Actually pretty handy, coupled with a Overdrive Teleporter you can get this guy out ASAP and start raping bitches left and right.
Don't bother with his assault mode, the passive is fucking trash in comparison and you can just slap something like Malevolent Nuzzler onto this one to keep the damage up should it ever get destroyed.
Psychics are actually a pretty fun monster type, mang.

when the fuck is it coming out for pc

Q4 2016

Didn't even know it was getting a port, fuck yeah nigger

What are you gonna do? Mod it to be faster like Tag Force?

i don't have a console, so i can't play it at all

I used to run a wicked god deck back when tribute summoning hadn't fallen completely out of favor. Stopped when I realized that avatar and dread roots just held back eraser, dread roots especially.

Why?

I enjoy the satisfaction of unlocking my cards, the good music and the nice sound effects of slapping down the cards.

And plenty of equal opponents to test them out on.

ygopro's AI is shit

Please don't do this

but it's no fun playing against ABC/burning abyss/herald of perfection 24/7
i want some variety while not being forced to comply with whatever the meta can't handle

On the same side of that coin, it's going to get boring playing against the braindead AI and the easy decks.

so i'm not allowed to have fun for a few hours because it's eventually gonna get boring?

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that playing against actual people will help you get better.

read

They're the perfect dummies to test out whether a deck sinks or swims and get accustomed to basic shit a build does.

Besides, I expect to play only against the AI when I buy a game I want.

First, Tri-Horned Dragon support.

bump
added minor chaos support. i'd add more, but then i mind as well just remove all the red-eyes

What's the next piece of ass to get printed?

My nigger

It's on steam now

I only play Legacy of the Duelist because I can still play Shaddolls.

Metalfoes are fun, sure, but…shit, man, it's just not the same.

Please stop reminding me. It's the only meta deck I really liked and spent money on. Fucking Random banlist are horrible.

It was the only deck I wasn't bored with pretty much since NECH came out. I dicked around with ~10 other decks since then, but Shaddolls remained the one deck I never, ever got bored with. So many different hybrids, so many shenanigans builds (fuckin' Synchro Dolls, man…)

Fuck whoever decided Construct at zero was a good idea.

tell me it doesn't have denuvo

I know the feel. No deck really sticked until D/D/Ds, then konami fucked them by leaving half the deck in jap land.

It was not worth the wait.

So I made a deck based around this guy and it's a pretty good thing to use against fuckos who like to stall and frog decks, but other than that it's kind of sub par, not that I mind.
I might need to fine tune my traps and spells though, maybe get something to recover cards from the graveyard so I can get full use of Brain Research.

Why not?

Eh you're probably right, I'll drop one of my ghost ogres and slap that in there. Not like I'm losing much

Why not drop rainbow life?
Traps are pretty unfavorable this format. If you need to dump cards in the grave you may as well run Foolish Burial and Twin Twisters

Does it sting?

I like having rainbow life as it's a good insurance to have in case I get my Lab nuked when I have a bunch of counters on it is my line of thought, or use Twister to get a net gain of lifepoints by targeting it as long as I dont have field control up.

Can't there just be strong protest against banning specific cards that don't do shit to the game?

I don't even need to play a deck to know taking away certain cards is complete fucking bullshit?

Post the deck file?
I want to see how the deck functions

90% of that I see absolutely no reason to pay fucking $4 apiece for.

I do not know how, do I just attach a copy here? Failing that I guess I can just transcribe what I got in some fashion.

I warned you.

I FUCKING WARNED YOU FAGGOT

As far as I know, thatll work just fine

Yeah I tried that, unrecognized file extension. Let me finish up some work on my end then I'll write down what I got and post it here in some way.

Who else prefers to go second just in case you don't have a hand for anything but attacking?

I go second because I can only make mediocre boards turn one.

Also, the opponent might find themselves in the exact same situation when they were hoping to wipe the field and go for an OTK. Suddenly they have to hope their boss doesn't get taken out before they can set up since they most likely have to use it as a shield now.

In fact, I've seen it happen all the time and won just because of it.

Hey so here's the deck then, sorry about taking so long, kinda forgot.

Brain research lab X2
Terraforming X1
Field Barrier X1
Twister X2
Twin Twisters X2
Telekinetic Charging Cell X3
Torrential Tribute X1
Rainbow LifeX2
Solem Strike X2
Solemn warning X1
Power Injector X3
Overdrive Teleporter X3
Honest X2
Psychic Commander X3
Armored Axon Kicker X3
Serene Psychic Witch X3
Silent Psychic Wizard X3
Emergency Teleport X1
Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit X2

Extra Deck
Hyper Psychic Blaster X3
Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut X3

Patiently waiting for a crack.

igg-games.com/yu-gi-oh-legacy-of-the-duelist-free-download.html
GET ON IT BOYS

mega:///#!IY9wQYwB!s1XuCW2g1piRMxcK59oQRyQH3Fq8vR_DLvpwsV5i0pg

drive.google.com/uc?id=0B2VqoFKiLWGIOXQxam85ZXgtd3c

Oh for fucks sake, it is a god damn SmartSteamEmu version. Can't niggers make proper cracks any more?

Noble Arms > Anything else

Does this have a story mode and/or online play?

What is this stupid bullshit. It looks awful.

Yes you can play duels from the TV series in "history mode" and free mod. And yes, it has an online, if you buy it. The version linked above seems to even has the DLCs.

Actually they seem to have upped SmartSteamEmu, you don't have to enter in a real account any more. It just let's you play. Or at least it seems so.

Well I can deal with no online. Don't even understand this current pendulum meta anyway. Let's give it a go.

This was hell of an autistic duel, but it is finally over.

By the way, I should say that the system requirements for the game are not true. I put the game on one of my older computers, currently used by my little brother, and it runs on 2GB RAM and a very old ATI card with 256mb VRAM.

Isn't it fun going back to having to sacrifice for something with 1500 attack? God how I miss the early 2000's

does it have the 80 trillion dollar dlc or is it just the base game?

post best girls

It has the DLCs as I wrote above.

No it fucking does not.

Sound Duel 4 fucking when?

Maybe if you are literally 12 it doesn't. Everything is big and obnoxious. Tons of shitty effects all over the screen. The screen constantly moving like like some ADHD child. And there was a point at which you couldn't even tell what the fuck was on the field because it was a shitty picture on a shitty picture on a shitty picture. It is god awful.
The current version of the game might be "simplistic," but simplistic is just about the best when it comes to just wanting to fucking play a god damn card game.

I agree. I like the menu and the changes but there has to be a way to turn off the animations.

Sure.

The effects and screen as just excessive and need to be reeled in a bit. You're exaggerating.

Does Honda ever flesh out his own deck and monster style or what?

I remember the faggot using Dragon Rulers watching my roommate play Millennium Duels.

I wonder if that was intentional.

And this is where the fun happens.

One turn later.

This is Dark Magician's version

Serena is impossible to fap too.

Prove me wrong.

I tortured myself by playing yugioh reshef but I at least played with savestates.
I remember how hard it was when I tried playing it years ago.
The final boss battle is just "keep playing until you draw Winged Dragon of Ra (Phoenix Mode)".
I swear, it's impossible to beat that game without entering the code for Phoenix Mode Ra, without grinding for literally 40 hours to level yourself up to have comparable cards.
I haven't started to play post-game content yet. I think you're not limited on your deck size and duelist level, so I may try it out. The AI can be quite stupid at times.

Couldn't stand this shit.

When I was playing, I ended up stumbling upon a speedrun on youtube. After watching a little bit of it, I found it to be interesting, as he explains how things like RNG work.
I found it interesting that the Japanese version has more voices in it for "my turn". Near the end Pegasus's voice gets pretty funny. The run is basically all about RNG manipulation.

Anyways, fuck that game. As I said earlier, near the end it becomes pure luck whether you get the right card(s) or not.

i'm a little bit disappointed that these don't have any 3d animations

It is understandable. Having 3D models for all monsters would cost too much. If the games were selling more I am sure they would do it again, as they did on the DS games, but especially making them highres is a no go.

Fuck that, just give me 2D at least.

I haven't played this shit in years. Used to be super into it. Was cleaning out my closet and found all my old stuff. Binder full of holos, card sleeves, a couple of tins filled with random cards. Where can I actually sell this stuff at and get paid what they're worth?

Also looking through my cards I found this qt.

find a board game store, they usually buy stuff, or there's people there who do
alternatively, look through kikebook for a trade group

Look up your cards here

yugiohprices.com/

It's tedious to do but you may be sitting on money cards and get shorted by someone.

No, fuck you

They're gonna hatefuck, right? Every other counterpart heavily implies romance.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
are these rice noodles? im italian but i actually prefer rice noodles and/or corn noodles to pasta in many dishes. pasta is cheap and traditional thats why people use it, not because its the best. same as with many ingredients around the world really. the gluten free thing is just a bonus, but noticeable if you eat big servings of pasta a lot

GagagigoxEria offspring when?

They already made a card for Gusto /ss/.

What the actual fuck is this?

thx

next OP

so i'm guessing it's gonna be another two years before he comes to the tcg, right?

Really didn't need all these different kings for only 4 summoning methods. 3 at most.

Download and install F.lux instead.

Are you niggers in the right thread

It is spam.

Retarded asshurt spammer.

Man, the red.eyes card are just too bricky. I want to make this work but I don't think that I can.

How is this allowed?

hence why i'm giving up on my buster red-eyes
i can't even make a vanilla red-eyes deck
i'll just wait till january for the d/d/ds to come out and run them as a fusion/xyz engine till then
ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS
IF THEY DELAY IT AGAIN, I'M KILLING MYSELF

how the fuck are spyrals supposed to work?
so far the best i've been able to do with them is spam rank 1s

You know, they have cool bosses but they something to start their plays that is not RYF. Maybe a small monster, something really good and field that lets be norma summoned.

Are you talking about me? If so the post I was responding to wasn't a deck or anything yugioh related. It said something about if you wanted your paws tickled send an email.
Fucking furries leaking into other boards.

It's a swarm of bots someone sicked on the site.
The furry boards got hit and no one cared, now it's been leaking elsewhere.
It's why we have captcha now.

I haven't played this game in years. Why the fuck didn't Konami make a design document defining exactly what is and is not a powerful monster (as in non-effect monsters). You can't even use non-effect monsters from gen-one because they are weak as shit now. Fucking lazy game designers.

technically you could, but usually they won't be able to stand up to anything
blue eyes decks focus on blue-eyes white dragon who happens to be a normal monster
you can still use gen one normals for rescue rabbit, thats how dino rabbit used to work until rescue rabbit and macro cosmos got hit to one

if you're ignoring gen one though, you've got pendulums n shit
gem-knights use normal monsters, but gem-knights suck
you can make a pendulum deck with normal pendulums that uses heart of the underdog, you can even draw exodia this way
normal monsters also work with rescue rabbit, i think it's still sort of possible to make dino rabbit that way
metalfoes are all normal pendulums
igknights too

I wanna do a draft with some friends, but we hate the new shit. Is there currently a set that leaves out everything shit (so basically just the earliest cards, no XYZ, so synchro, no pendulum, no heros etc)

battle packs usually do that

How many versions of Blue-Eyes is there now?

Like 11.
Just run Igknights with heart of the underdog and first of the dragons.

regular blue eyes
blue eyes alternate
dragon spirit of white
those are the 3 main ones that get used

Can you recommend one?

isn't their a blue eyes shining dragon? Also there is the mutable head blue-eyes and the mutable head blue-eyes with the knight riding it.

Why don't we have Magic: the gathering, Pokemon TCG, and Chaotic threads?

battle pack 2 had the god cards

nobody's stopping you
more than half of my club plays pokemon

r8
general idea is to get super agent on the field and then spam quick fix to make rank 1s
if you draw into super agent, machine duplication and quick fix you're guaranteed to make number 31 and 13

Pokemon TCG is probably the healthiest and one I'd be most interested shitposting in, but does it have a non-jewed client?
MTG has a high barrier and is almost as unhealthy as yugioh is right now but has a few notable and accessible clients (not as polished as YGOpro, though)
Chaotic TCG doesn't seem to be relevant anymore at all.

What?

It isn't, the website shut down. I was just listing TCG's I'm aware of.

What, are you gonna call the game toxic next reddit?

he means unbalanced

Current metagame is versatile or viable. Power creep is not terminal; there are many decks or setups viable and expense isn't a major issue in competitive play.
Certain cards are unanswered and overwhelmingly dominant. Variation is possible in casual play but extremely limited in competitive play. Old cards lose value and power creep is an issue. Certain cards are expensive because they are powerful, and not just expensive and rare/interesting.

MTG has more variation but higher price-creep and outside of Modern, some cards are overwhelmingly dominant.
In contrast, when I look at Pokemon, there is some creep (for the same reasons as Yugioh, new 'modes' and shit). However, every single deck of the top 8 in the recent masters tournament has solid variation. Even the 'staples' seem like they're really tailored to the deck rather than splashed for convenience.

Then why didn't he say that? What the hell is even healthy about grown men spending money on children's card games?

Did you get triggered when you thought
was referring to your fat gut, and not the state of the current metagame?
boy howdy

No, I knew what you meant tumblr. Again what the hell is healthy about this game?

Is this elaborate shitposting or are you actually this mad about the use of the word "healthy"?

Nigga, I fucking answered you.

A game that everyone can enjoy regardless of age?

Pretty elaborate for a first dragon of its kind
You'd think the design would be simple and primitive

That's what I love the most about it. It has that distinct "Yugioh dragon" flavor of individuality to it. You can see how something this mighty and gifted with special powers is the very first dragon even with all the time and space fuckery going on in the lore.

I don't think the first dragon ever is the best place to showcase your style's individuality.

How the fuck did I somehow not think of this first?

I found a FitGirl repack with the crack included.
It's in the share thread here:

also royal magical library since all pendulums count as spells in the pendulum zone

I actually use one for my Odd-Eyes deck.

Perfect for drawing then going into Dark Rebellion.

Like the sound of that.

How about you explain your win condition first before i even tear this shit deck apart.

spam rank 1s and hope for the best
alternatively use drone to pump up super agent

For fucks sake, why?

For fucks sake, why? Have you ever even won with this deck? remove the entire speedroid engine. I cant even fathom why. What are you even looking to mill? Even dealings is more consistant than that because you dont need to fucking pray you mill a level 1. Freeing up 6 slots in your main and 2 in your extra. For what, I couldn't tell you without dismantling the whole deck. I'd just tell you to scrap anything that isnt super agent and put in metalfoes. It would be much better. But regardless you won't be winning against anything but ice barriers with this deck.

The saves for the SmartSteam version are at C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\SmartSteamEmu\480650 if someone cares.

Fucking Pendulum engines.

dante is so that i can mill quick fix, he's easier to bring out since i generally want to start out with drone->super agent-> grave quick fix
the fabled was there because i needed a destruction effect, vanity/jowgen are difficult to get rid of if they have protection

How is this allowed?
Not a good deck, but holy shit

Chimeratech Overdragon is the best machine.

Hilariously powerful and cute as fuck. What more could you want aside from the ability to stop Traps?

You said "toxic", dumbass.

Do you even know how ID's work?

Never fucking mind, my mind slipped.

The sad thing is I thought this card would be great.

Are Sacred Cranes good for Pendulum Decks?

Which is the best Geargia variant?

Legacy of the Duelist is probably the worst YGO game ever to be made.

The AI is retarded. It constantly does shit that makes no sense.
The decks are shit, both the ones the opponent gets and yours, though yours is often even worse with just about zero consistency and shit hands 9 out of 10 times.

my issue is that i unlock shit way too easily
after the first few duels, i unlock the d/d/d deck, even though it's the fucking duelist kingdom campaign
and then i can just steamroll everyone with it
what's the fucking point, whatever happened to the card shops from tag force games

They went full fucking retard and did the nonsensical shit with getting cards.

And then you don't fucking get it because none of the retarded shit they call packs is remotely consistent.

The point is to play with the story decks that are complete garbage. I made my little brother a simple dinomist deck and he is most of the time just playing that way. In the Duelist Challenges tab they have better decks, but it is nothing remarkable.

This is not even problem solving. It took me over 10 tries to get to this situation and there is basically no out of it. I have been able to survive thanks to Shooting Star and now I wait until I can summon Majestic Summon, but when I summon it it will take several turns before he can't revive Odin any more.

Good thing the AI is stupid. He set a Shining Angel and now I can take his LPs down.

Do you not have access to quasar or

No the character doesn't have it at that point in the story. Stardust, Majestic Star and Shooting Star are the only dragons. You have several copies of each, even though it is almost impossible to put out any of them, even a regular Stardust. You also have 2 Formulas and 3 Junk Warriors. The deck is complete garbage. The opponent's deck is slow too, but he gets to summon Odin in at least a 2-3 to 4 turns. Being able to summon Shooting Star and grind was a complete miracle after many failures.

No. Quasar is explicitly only at the end of 5Ds' story.

Apparently Yuya's deck is getting new major support, can anyone confirm/post them? That's by farmy favorite archetype but it got sooooo butchered by the banlist I stopped giving a damn

Oh boy, finally Holla Forums will be playing my favorite legacy of the duelist, that i was playing for years!

O… okay….

also 2222

Boy are you fucking dumb

You mean an year? The hand-held games are way better.

Except 2008.

The literal only thing it has over YGOPRO is comfy sound effects.

The DLCs actually hold back some of the key duels in the story.

Downloaded ygopro to mess around with it only to find that the top tier deck I used in the last game I played (WC '11) has been crippled by new banlists. Is there a new archetype that can not necessarily emulate, but come close to the zerg rush-y sort of playstyle this afforded me?

Why would you think 5 years later the deck would be viable? And to answer your question, just about anything that is top tier.

you know, I never really put much thought into it. What is top tier? I'm so out of it I have no idea where to even begin looking

Start by reading the OP.

just run paleozoics
they're fast, they have a vietnam tier amount of traps, they're absolutely consistent, and they can make toadally awesome which is shi en on steroids

And so the Synchro generation is finally over.

Sad how 5Ds is basically the only generation with decks that aren't constantly bricking shit.

Non-cancer that can compete with Burning Abyss, ABC, or frogs is pretty much down to
What's better than Zombies? Accelerated zombies.
Tatsunoko is busted and you can leverage new boss dragons everyone forgot about and Trishula, which still isn't banned.
The one deck where Kaiju tech isn't just there to be 'lava golem except better'. Still a potent anti-meta threat despite all attempts by Konami.

Should Trishula be rebanned? Still seems too powerful.

funny thing, i was watching ycs this weekend, and everytime zombies showed up on stream, they ended up bricking
just worth mentioning

trishula doesn't even get used so much
if you want to ban a powerful synchro, ban omega, or at least limit him so dark synchro can't laugh in my my face just because he has more money to throw

Not before toad or ABC

Despite all the solid support, zombos still aren't as consistent as a pendu-engine or the like. The peripheral bonuses make them pretty explosive, though.
Solid zombie decks get to 16 and into the top 3 if they're on a good run, but it's still a large barrier to being comparable one of the four good decks right now

I honestly do want to ban Omega just because it stubbornly remains my opinion until the end of time that removing from play so easily is too powerful. Yugioh nowadays has enough strategy with carefully managing hand resources, field advantage and Graveyard simultaneously without having to clog their deck with usually useless shit for returning cards out of play that just bricks.

I want that faggot toad banned just because I want effects like it clearly discouraged. That shit would be inexcusable if it were generic support for much more common types and it doesn't take a genius to see why. Glad to see someone can reasonably agree with that thinking.

the issue with the frog is that it's costless
strike stops some stuff and costs a reasonable amount of life points
scolding stops EVERYTHING but has a nasty cost and condition
solemn is better but limited
and then you have the fucking toad that's essentially with no cost and no limit

Toad would be less obnoxious if it wasn't 100% splashable and if frogs weren't 100% splashable.
Swapfrog was a mistake, but Toadally toad turned frogs from a real archetype to kaiju-tier deck fodder, along with Sharks- and Sharks at least were meant for that.

Exactly.

An otherwise niche as fuck card like Bahamut Shark 100% doesn't deserve to take the fall for the only card that's made it an issue when the latter is clearly cancerous for the game and the obvious choice to hit.

Dragon Rulers are never coming off the list after all the absolutely fucking hilarious damage they've done over the years despite everything done to put them on a leash, are they?

THE DRAGON RULERS DID NOTHING WRONG!

i wish they'd at least bring redox back, his monster reborn effect was great, especially in gem-knights

Fucking loved the Sacred Cards and Reshief of destruction as a kid, are any of the new yu gi oh games even remotely like that, or are they all just shitty simulators and cut content and digital only for no reason?

yugi boi

so are all those cards i saved up when i was a kid worth something now?

if you have
>tourney edition cards rare print/holos of other

Nice

I have a promo X-Saber Souza.

That in maybe 10 years?

I did not need to ever see that.

Foolish Burial will never get banned, right?

Would it matter at this point?

just because you don't doesn't mean you won't

What else would I use to safely thin my deck and get monsters into the grave?

It's fucking harmless.

Foolish burial will never move from limited. Ever.

I guess making 1/3 of the posts in every thread doesn't mean you play the game that the thread is about.

en.shindanmaker.com/686058

Let's see how good your deckbuilding skills are, /ygog/. Are you a bad enough dude to make one of these cohesive?

I'm talking about generic cards, faggot.

I'm not gonna shit on Desires, but I would never use a card that requires me to send 1/4 of my deck out of play for 2 fucking cards I might have killed while trying to draw along with possibly sabotaging the deck's consistency. I won't use something like Needlebug Nest, either except for a deck that needs to fill up the grave. I don't ever take risks with my plays. This bad habit lets me thin the deck by a single card and get a specific monster to the grave that I can use in some way or simply get out of it. Completely controlled move that improves a next draw and has something I can access when I need to.

I use every card at my disposal intending to fully use it if I draw it instead of playing like they're disposable when to me that defeats the purpose of adding it in the first place and I win anyways.

I should have just been more clear with specifying Spells to use for thinning because I like Mathmetician, but don't want to rely on a monster to do that or using up a Normal Summon on it.

Why exactly is Belongings limited to once per turn? Because the increase in cards that activate in the grave or are powerful and can be recovered easier?

Are you okay?

The point is that of course Foolish Burial will be at the very least limited. If things like pic related and having more interactions with the graveyard than your main deck was a fresh new fun thing years ago, it is now an everyday occurrence. Many decks do a lot with the graveyard and you are asking for, yes, exactly, a generic card that is the equivalent of Reinforcement of the Army, but better, to be on 3 so you can play your pet decks for which the normal summon is from a great importance.
And what is with this super-duper serious talk out of reddit's 100 page consistency guide that ultimately amounts to nothing and at the same time shit on Desire. You are such a fucking sperg and a stupid one at that. No wonder you would ask if you should play Sacred Crane in pendulums.

I said I wasn't going to. I said why I wouldn't use it.

I just said how I play the game and my mentality for playing that way. You're the faggot making all these shit assumptions and straight up exaggerations.

And you call me stupid just for trying to discuss less played cards to use. Then stupidly accuse me of sperging out.

You seem luckier.

It's almost functional but you have to cockblock abyss to get either of the others working
Changed it up a bit to see if I can make Synchro Dragon(s) more common plays, currently it's just lolfusionstarve

I knew card games were for faggots

I'll take it, though

forgot decklist

How is this game in steam? store.steampowered.com/app/480650/

I see it has a shit ton of DLC but it's just campaign bullshit or does the DLC include cards? I don't wanna pay to get some cards.

it's shit

Read the thread. Read the description of the DLCs.

Well I never heard of the Graydles before this so it could be fun, but I'm not entirely certain how to work KONAMI into this.

Two Water Attribute archetypes that synch well together, only monster I can think of to add in would be B.E.S. Crystal Core and that's only by technicality.

DUCKER Mobile Cannons though are a must if you have to tech Konami Arcade Games.

NOPE

B.E.S. Tetran is an acceptable tech for 2x or 3x spell/trap removals
If you have any atk boosting cards, Lord British Space Fighter is an absolutely acceptable card since it can wipe fields, one of the most potent 2-card accidental boss monsters as long as they can't negate it (becoming more and more rare nowadays)

It's only been four years

Correction: Ancient Prophecy was 7 years ago. Still bullshit, since there are still quite a few dominant mid 5ds cards

It's shit in general. Complete trash idea of packs with no clue what the fuck to get what you want from it, terrible opponents for the meat of the game that along with you either only use cards way too strictly entirely based off the episodes that quite non-exaggeratedly fuck you over later 9/10 of the time like Jaden only being allowed to use shitty Neos cards to win against clearly superior opponents or also get cards that aren't even in the era like Kaiba using Ancient Rules.

They literally try to make you recreate the underdog duels from the TV series' crucially forgetting that in GX most of all Jaden only has one of each card in his deck and he relies heavily on luck and spamming banned draw power to make it work.