WebM Thread: Advertising WebM's

DLC they'll all consume mountain dew energy drinks to give them the energy to get through the hottest of deserts

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/mowtendoo/have-fun
youtube.com/watch?v=MjXpQCz8Zr8
youtube.com/watch?v=g8udBzxKOQs&list=UU-sgHphfnBhikBxyF2GbMdw&index=10&feature=plcp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIG GUY

So that's where they got their budget from.

jesus fucking christ who directed this entire bit here

there is so much wrong with this game.

their faces look like death, no mimic whats so ever. And all the advertisment talk. holy shit.

this game is worst than any Commercial break on tv!

Oh my fucking god is that shit fucking real? This is the most jewish shit I've seen in a while.

They aren't even hiding it. It's like fucking satire

Season 1 done.

Im hungry for a cup of noodles, you should all eat a cup of noodles.
We need to take a picture of us eating a cup of noodles with a time stamp.

Have you converted episodes of any other cartoons into webm? I remember there was an user who made a bunch of Gumball episodes into webms.

Let's see… I'm going to do more metalocalypse in the future. I have a few Squidbillies already posted. I was spamming 2 Tom Goes to the Mayor per thread, but I'm not sure anyone was watching them. I've got some animator expo done and posted. I might to more Harvey Birdman. I spammed a bunch of Xavier a while ago now. I did a few animatrix and Halo Legends that I posted.

I have a shit ton of stuff already downloaded, it's just about selecting what to encode, and what to post. I try to limit myself to like 5 posts per thread so I'm not shitposting the place up too bad.

the keep is enclosed

Fuck off Cup Noodle shill, my house has always been a Top Ramen house

Soooo….
Do they want me to fuck a betamax?

MWAAAAAUUUGHHHH

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Is the HD worth downloadingand by that I mean pirating, or should I get the original?

MFHWAW NIHONJIN

Nissin is the worst noodles

There's nothing wrong with the HD version, they didn't change any of the content or otherwise mangle it in any way

I kinda love this.

you're kinda baiting

nice dubs

Why the fuck does this exist?

why do you keep asking questions that you already know the answer to?

Anyone have that webm of some flash animation that was about a guy driving down the road into a toll booth and singing the entire time. I thought I saved it but I was wrong.

user, I have a delivery for you.

Please tell me the name of this wonderfulness.

this is not what you requested but pretty similar and perhaps more amusing.

user delivers. Danke.

This would be great if it weren't for the actual singer

What the fuck is that? Did fucking nyanners sing that? And why are they pronouncing duwang as duwon.

Speaking of nyanners

excellent taste.

The name of the singer is at the end, user.

Is it wrong if i actually like her voice?

I couldn't make it to the end, but at least it was a girl and not an extremely effeminate man, because I was having doubts.

Yes.

That's not familiar or anything.

So what are you saying? Rip off or homage?
FoolyKooly also had a bit that was like this (She flew on a guitar instead of a sword tho).

God damn this is some happy Madison level product placement.
They didn't even bother to try to change the company logo to fit it into the setting. God damn they at least could have changed it so it wasn't so out of place. This is on par with a Japanese MMO. Fucking hell, just because people accept this kind of product placement in MMO's it doesn't meant to do it in all games.

Gone are the days of ET's Reeses Pieces, seinfeld's Cereal Boxs, and Demolition Man's Taco Bell.

I can hear the voice modulator, she/he is using screaming bee

Its Pizza Hut if you're not in the U.S.

They are different people user.

I'm perfectly fucking ok with this.
This actually kind of really fucking hilarious.
Yeah okay I'll be buying this.

He seems upset for some reason.

im not a huge fan of especia's new stuff.

I actually watched the video and it seems he's shitting more on those sites that show up in ads from those shitty link aggregators that always plaster bullshit across the bottom of articles than Breitbart.
He still sounds like a colossal faggot though.

Juju's radical journey is a great anime

ebin

I honestly have never seen jojo. But i made these shitty mspaint pictures. People always say just read the manga instead tho

The anime is on part 4 and the manga is on part 8. There are some slight differences but I don't think you would care that much if you haven't read it yet.

And that's another mystery of that Wizardry 1 LP solved.

some korean girl wants me to watch the anime, but a bunch of user's i talk to always just say read the manga. But i mean if there are slight differences if i get really fond to the anime or something, maybe that'll determine whether or not i read the manga.

Does anyone have the "Ugh the french" webm? I really need it. Thank you.

Koreans are the Jews of the far East. Read the manga.

Hold on, I have it in my webm folder somewhere

GUSTO Especia was their prime
CARTA Especia is their prime too but couldve been greater with Akane still in the group
without Monari and Akane in Especia, it just feels like Haruka and Friends
thank golly i bought the DVDs

Monari has a great debut EP though. More City Pop

File was broken, managed to look up a youtube link and download a fresh copy, though.

i'll have to buy the gusto and carta albums. I was listening to their new stuff and i just wasnt a fan of it as much as the Gusto and Carta albums.

ok ;_;

She's so perfect.

fuck my life. I will just check the japanese amazon and if its the same case. Just to listen to their former music i think its worth it.

Unfortunately I was looking for the short version where all he says is"Ugh the french". If anyone has it I would appreciate if you posted it. Testing a version I ripped and also shortened.

Anime was a fucking mistake

Anime was just as keikaku.

With the press covering for literal criminals, I'm withholding my sympathies until I get some context.

Likely context :He wanted to be hardcore, but his parents didn't want him to end up sodomized in prison on a daily basis.

WHAT GAME IS THE SECOND ONE PLEASE

It's Devil May Cry 4 obviously

Looks like DMC 4 special edition

We now return you to your normal WebM experience

I'm dissapointed in you guys

what happened to 17?

lots of animus but do you have a benis webm

Hey guys, I am going to get some chocolate milk can you watch my oc webm and make sure nobody steals it. If anyone saves my webm I am going to be really mad.

Come on guys, haven't your CUP NOODLES® today? That's probably why you're in such a bad mood.

Just grab a Cup, now with a new recipe, new look, and they're just getting started! Or if you want to be in an even better mood, satisfy your appetite with new CUP NOODLES® HOMESTYLE, the great taste that takes you home instantly!

That's not a webm. I bet the mods did this.

It's still shitposting even if you're being ironic.

Is this real or did the japs notice the memery as well?

This is fresh from the official Nissen youtube channel.

It's great user, a masterpiece. I rate it 10/10.

It wouldn't fit under 12mb no matter what, kept getting to 12.4

anyone know the song in this webm?

heh

why

looks like it's in the series of "animator's expo"

I'm the guy who converted it and I got it from an unlisted video by mowtendoo and as far as i know I think he was the guy who made the song and that's all of it.

Thanks duder, you're my hero. With that I was able to find it.

soundcloud.com/mowtendoo/have-fun

Link for anyone who is interested.

Well, if its the thread theme, it would be rude not too.

Daicon 5, FLCL, Cassette Girl. All made by Gainax. Daicon 5 was used as the opening animation for a convention and it was enough to invest companies to finance Royal Space Force, Gainax's first feature film. FLCL refs this animation and so does Cassette Girl. Gainax fans love the throwback.

I didn't know he made a full version thanks for finding it, i'll try giving people that link if they want sauce in future threads. Have a brand new ASB for giving thanks

2hus are animoos.

More oc.

test

The oc train never stops.

Most of these webms suck.

Get your shit together 8ch.

I don't see you doing anything to make it better, and you certainly are not making oc. So either don't complain or be the change you want to see. You chose.

What the fuck are you talking about? The post you replied to contains OC made by me yesterday you little bitch.

I am in the process of making high quality original content that is not being appreciated, cause you guys are fags if you have any music requests let me know and I will make some oc for you.

I don't think so.

For the last month I've been the only guy posting good shit–the rest of you post weird autistic shit and anime.

Are you making oc right now? No? Okay then shut the fuck up retard.

I'll always be better than you at making webms. Let that sink in.

what with all the bitching? post your webms faggots and stop fighting over who makes the best oc

My only problem with 8ch/v's interface is that it's a 12mb max limit per post, not per file.

Even worse, is that it won't tell you that you're over until after you have tried to upload.

I wish they fixed this to 12mb per image file, then I'd post my entire webm collection.

Fucking faggot.

What the fuck is this?
I've always wondered where this image came from.
Mind explaining?

Hold onto your butts ladies and gentlemen

She's a sjw lesbian tumblrina who cosplays portal 2 girl for attention.

She's wearing a wig. She's mexican. She's really obnoxious.

The only thing pleasant about her is that one video snippet of her being sexy and that reaction face.

That is all you need to know bruh.

Your mom is the one who sucks
me

Speak for your self, I don't come to these threads every day. I don't know or care what people post in these threads. Now are you going to sit there and complain or are you going to out original content me?

You are probably right, I am not making these webms just ripping them off of youtube.

That one gives me chills every time.

YOUR TOO SLOW

That was already posted user

Get out reeeee.

Lel does anyone want a webm of this youtube.com/watch?v=MjXpQCz8Zr8 ?

How sad.
I wouldn't have minded some qt pics or videos. Oh well.

No :^)

Is this intentional?

That this doesn’t exist is a sin against nature.

This deserves to be made in higher quality by now, so I went ahead and did that.

Take your low effort shit out of here.

Its better then you and all the other people who post the same shit in every single thread. All your uploads are shit so fuck you. At least I am being the change I want to see.

my pervert sense is tingling

Get the fuck out you piece of shit.

?

Honestly most of these songs aren't enjoyable. The only one I really enjoyed that has been posted is this one, and even then it's not superb.

OC
vid actually made by me

I would rather have webm threads filled with videos ripped from youtube then every thread to have the same shit in it.

ehh I like them but if that's the case I should probably not post them as often as I do or I can post whatever the fuck I want, how ever I want that works too :^)

speed up the typing bit, it was painful to watch at that speed.

It's mostly just the fact that in a good amount of the songs the percussion is a lot louder than the melody. The one you just posted is ok since the guitar isn't drowned out by the drum.

I understand where your getting at. some of the songs are just drum hits and I sometimes get confused if its the same song. I'll try toning down the amount ASBs I post.

The idea is that the guy who is simply ripping youtube videos puts more effort into the content that he uploads.

Doing so would contribute a greater sense of quality and ownership to this small community.

There is nothing wrong with shaming posters for not being better posters. It's part of who we are here.

I don't mind you posting them. The feather one is nice. Maybe just post the more melody focused ones, as those have good balanced to the beat.

I still want to fuck her cute face though.

It's pretty late and my brain is fried, but like. Content is considered good if you post it, and someone else likes it enough to save it and repost it.

You live on through your memes if you put some fucking effort into them.

I get you man, ill try finding some more melody focused asbs than

The guy who is ripping shit from youtube, is contributing more then the autistic cuckold who uploads the same 5 anime webms every single day. I providing better quality then the cancer that usually festers in these threads.

I was under the same impression. I mean I had to find then rip all these video files.

You are compounding cancer with more cancer. Get lost.

Got a download link to this?

Have something of mine.

Note about this song. Bobb Trimble is kind of an enigma. The band playing in this song is comprised basically 100% of kids ranging from 12-15. He wasn't a pedophile or anything, but some kind of autistic savant who just got along better with kids.

You should talk look at the shit you are posting faggot.

You can just download file right here man, but if you talking about only the song then I can't help much on that just try looking up the title and artist from the image. have a new asb that I just got

Damn, okay then.

whoops my asb got deleted, oh well

I know you're incapable of distinguishing OC when you see it since you think that's what YT rips count as, but that does way more for these threads than anything you're doing.

Someone else in this thread reposted a webm I made at the end of 2014. Who in this thread is going to save any of the shit you ripped, let alone feel like sharing it with anyone else in the future? Piss off.

So what is that Mario suppose to be actually? I keep seeing him pop up, but was it just a Chinese knock off or something?

Stop being a homosexual. People are telling you to improve yourself you ungrateful faggot. It's the purest form of concern.

What the fuck is that thing and how do I kill it?

That's Cosmo Wright, who now goes by the name "Narcissa". He's basically the disgraced king of speedrunning. He was on top of the world, but his arrogance got him beaten at the NWC by John Numbers and his girlfriend left him. Then he lost all his world records and eventually made a resurgence wanting to be called Narcissa and saying he was a woman inside.

Last I checked Jesus was a reasonably common name in Mexico. Also my nickname in highschool was Jesus because I had the long shaggy locks going and apparently looked like him.

He sounds self-absorbed enough to fit the name.

ABSOLUTE SHIT TASTE FUCK SQUARE ENIX

HOLY SHIT I'M DYING

to answer his question - the father usually takes the named Abu *sons name* - so, Mohammed Abu Mohammed and his son would be Mohammed Ibn Mohammed, but in the Arab world usually fathers switch off names with their children - so typically its like Khaled Abu Mohammed, then Mohammed has a kid and its Mohammed Abu Khaled - in a pattern. So its actually a problem that has a solution in the Arab world

so in a classroom situation you might just say Ibn Khaled and that would narrow down the possible people you're addressing since - if the person's name is Mohammed, then there probably isn't going to be someone there with a father with the same name - Khaled

Ibn - son of
abu - father of

this is how I will imagine demons from now on

That's horrific, but no where as bad as the trailers to Dead Rising 4. Those seriously gave me cancer, then caused the cancer to lose the will to live and it died. Now I'm just empty inside.

man I forgot how comfy that show was

My shit is constantly being reposted, stop being a little bitch and trying to dictate what should and shouldn't be posted here

Yeah being shown up at NWC which is more about adaptation than memorization showed he was not as good as he claimed to be and it fucking scrambled his brains, and like user said he took it out on his girlfriend who bailed

Since his ego was destroyed he became a women for all the "Nicey nice" comments because he thinks people "Have to be nice" to him because he's transgender and you can't say anything bad about transgender ppl in his mind

There's videos out there where he just sits there and people tell him about how "Pretty" and "Great" he is and he just starts smiling and panting into the camera like a complete psychotic desperate for people's validations

This is a fucking disgrace

That was without a doubt the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a videogame.
I am still blown away at the idea of what I just watched, the idea that it was real.
It wasn't some kind of up its own ass Toyota commercial with Hatsune Miku or anything.
That looked like it was actually in the game.

I am comfortable with Yakuza levels of product placement.
But to have characters voice a fucking sales pitch.
To design an entire fucking side quest around product placement with multiple instances of fucking sales pitching.

It's not "MCDONALD'S", but I can see it from here.

Scary reality:

That is in game, that's in the actual game

Why is a girl in skimpy clothes fighting Optimus Prime's african american brother

shame

Delete your Facebook

i dont use it anyways

You misunderstand the essential element of loss.

What's wrong with her?
She looks awful.

There's nothing wrong with her. She just does a muted personality intentionally.

What's with western female singers wearing these stupid giant furry ball things?

How the fuck should I know?

So, it was viral advertisement of a new singer all along, and all those faggots have fallen for this.

Fucking jews.

Muted personality has nothing to do with how she looks.
I mean, her skin seems white but I must assume she's some mestizo. She looks absolutely awful.
What sort of bastard offspring do you have to be to attain such looks?

Also
Why?

That's what amuses me so much about this. Mars Argo was originally going to be Titanic Sinclair's investment, but I guess she got sick of his shit which is why all that's left of Mars Argo is 4 videos, one of which (this one) she uploaded years later on her own.

That's lighting and make up user.

why did you post this? if you're into gold-digger songs the fear is much better but why would you like any of this anyway? do you just like her eyebrows or something?

webm's unrelated, i don't even know what it is

I really dig blondes, even if it's bleached. The expressionless look on her face is cute in its own way.

10 years for a glitchy RPG that you just hold attack or defend to beat, the most boring character designs, the most boring story, and on top of that they shill you shit.

You know it's bad when the celeb paid to advertise it can't find anything fun, and the other celeb who likes the franchise yells "that's it?!"

Some people have said they enjoy FF15- at least early on.
Don't trust anyone who says they enjoy it after that shilling.

Also your assessment of Gold Digger doesn't really make sense, because she says in her own words that she wants to make her own money. A Gold Digger is a woman who marries a rich man for wealth, or do you just associate women with gold digging automatically?

i associate expressionless women who sing about money with gold digging automatically. feels like she's trying to convey that through her frigid performance somehow. this one's on me though, i see the world through hate tinted goggles.

That's kind of weird to me.

Viral Pop Stars were a mistake.

But my favorite is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
Mostly for PONPONPON, Fashion Monster and Ninja Re:Bang Bang.
Not too big a fan of her other songs though.

I'd post a webm but I'm so terrible at encoding I can't make them small enough.

I used to watch Kyary every day. Thing is, she's just as fake as any other "quirky" personality singer. She's engaged to some fuckboy prettyboy celebrity.

DISCARDED

Are you Japanese by chance? Cause that's exactly how the Japanese are.

It's like a nigger George Bush.

No, I just have a moral compass.

So by your logic, anyone who is married is no longer fair game to enjoy as an artist because you can't fuck them? That seems so craven, that's the exact opposite of a moral compass.

Why would I watch a slut?

Are you mentally ill?

Are you implying she isn't fucking him? She probably fucks old men for money too. Maybe you should go back to tumblr, if this is to "sexist" for you.

Too*, also I didn't even use the word sexist. Have fun clashing with your straw men, though, I have to get my cat to her vet appointment.

Are you implying that a slut, making videos trying to entice men, while also being spoken for, is somehow virtuous? Have fun being stupid, I have to pretend to "drop the mic" because I think it makes it look like I won the argument. Oh wait, that's you.

What year is this? Did I stumble into a meme-graveyard?

oh shit waddup

It is obviously Skeleton Warriors, I can tell by the pixels and audio cues.

user, I MUST BE RECLAIMED

u hab been reblaced :::::DDDD
t. spudo

I'm pretty sure if you ask lolberals every villain in everything is Dio.

everything is Donald Trump*

Best estimate is that he was being fake-arrested because he was a piece of shit and his parents wanted to teach him a lesson. Note how the dad is gabbering something along the lines of "One of these days we won't be able to help you". Implying this isn't an actual arrest.

It is spurdo who has been replaced user.

I'm back now, dipshit. Do I need to post the vet bill to prove that I had to take my cat to the vet? Moron.

Fuck you, Gondola.

FUUUGGG :::::DDDDD

So Gondola are now sand niggers? Even more reason to hate them.

Actually, Gondola are from somewhere in western Europe, near the alps

You're not taking away my Pedobear, you motherfucker.

Whoa there, kiddo. Don't try to fit in so hard. You're blowing your cover.

Sorry, I forgot to put my hive mind cap on.

I can't even make this shit up, folks!

Thread's on page 7, new thread when?

13, read the rules.

(The last thread OP wasn't lying about the OP webm needing to be about gaming too.)

Do you have the 8-way match version of that?

Things that get posted in almost every single thread
All of the [ASB] Adult Swim Bumpers, all of the ghost stories videos, all the anime, all the quoted shit >>11386836 >>11387052 >>11387514 >>11387873 >>11387885 >>11387916 >>11388167 >>11388469 >>11388596 >>11388695 >>11388865 >>11390005 >>11390465 >>11390640 >>11391875 >>11392144 >>11392242 >>11392288 >>11393252 >>11393381 >>11393489 >>11393645

Things that do not get posted every webm thread, and almost certainly have never been posted before
>>11389994 >>11390149 >>11390204 >>11390415

Hmm, I wonder which one of these things I should complain about?

And you wonder why people don't make original content for this shitty dying website anymore.

Make that shitty *broken dying website

You know you can leave, right?

How do you even fuck up posting that hard.

Someone whose only ever directed infomercials before.

Kill your self.

Ask the retards who made this shitty website, I didnt want to make a very long post with just quotes on their own line, so I didnt and it bugged out. Kill your self retard.

Yourself. One word. You might want to calm down before making a post, your anger is apparent in your lack grammatical finesse.

Now now, child. Saying you aren't upset when you're kicking and screaming is just silly.

Being a britbong is suffering.

Project harder kid, I am intoxicated that is the reason for my less then perfect grammer also there is really no reason to put effort into posts on this site anymore as this bullshit is the kind of shit you have to put up with on a daily basis. That being said I could not be less mad then I am right now, infact the opposite is true, I am actually happy, I discovered music that I have been looking for for years when I made those webms.
See:

I didn't know the prodigy had so many bangers.

If you were capable of using rational thought or reading comprehension you would be able to determine that I do not come to every thread webm thread but when I do I see the quoted webm. Use your brain retarded faggot.

Except I am not mad or annoyed at all, I could not care less. You are grasping at straws if that is your arguement.

You see the contradiction here, right?

Wew lad.
Also that webm you posted exists cause I suggested that someone who was looking a song for it to pair it with that song.

I think your annoying

Do you have that with out the Deus Ex music i have been looking for an unedited version for ever.

Believe it or not, that's the original unedited version.

Reminder Sarif is redpilled.
Which is why he got replaced

Pizzagate is about the guy leaving a handkerchief with his sperm all over it somewhere, right?

Source on that? I've only ever seen this webm here and nothing else about it.

Why is he so perfect Holla Forums?

Any Vocaroo fags in here?

No, it certainly is not the first unironic version of it where the guy was dead ass serious had no music and no piss filter.
Just because that is the first and only version you have seen doesnt mean its the only one.

Is it on that channel or are you just giving me an unrelated video?

Thats a bit disingenuous but yeah kinda. More like an international pedophile ring but close enough.

Oh sorry, I meant to say "Pizzagate's name is in reference to that, right?"

You know why those things get posted in almost every single thread? Because they all have some form of entertainment value, unlike your shitty fucking """"""OC""""""

If there's a vocaroo fag with some rap talent, I got some lyrics for ya to try to make work and record.

John Podesta is a child molesta, left his jizz stained rag instead of in his bag. Likes to play with the kids, and then likes to make pizza vids. Donated to the Clinton campaign, so he can get more kiddies to bang. Liked to use his private jet, used it to get kids from Viet. Used to diddle kids with blowjob Bill, because it gave the two of them a powerthrill. Can't go to Asia 'cause of Russia getting violent, cock blocking with a hitlist to make the lies silent. Got a price up on his head, so I guess he'll stick to western kids instead.

It's the Sarif VA in the video.
There's no original video because it was originally a clip he did for an unknown comedy show, it got reposted and the media blew it up saying he was crazy.

In fact, if you want the original video, here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=g8udBzxKOQs&list=UU-sgHphfnBhikBxyF2GbMdw&index=10&feature=plcp

But it's deleted.

New Walking Dead worth watching? I stopped after season one.

I loved that actor as John Winchester back when Supernatural first started (and before all the bullshit Christian mythology made me stop watching it), but I hate the Walking Dead and he's the only reason I'd even contemplate watching the show. Watching him take the piss and ruin the show for longtime fans with that baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire is pretty fucking funny.

I'm glad to see this finally circulating

Not really. I find myself fast forwarding through the bullshit episodes, like the one with that semi-fat chick who went to the all female camp (not that you'd know what I was talking about). What I mean by that are the Katey episodes from LOST.

The only redeeming things now is Negan. And the actor who plays him.

Agreed. I'm not going to lie that I read the comics or knew much about this actor. But I've been quite annoyed with the series for a long time and trudged through it hoping it would get better, when I had nothing else to do. But I've skimmed through some of the comics with him and seen how 'fans' react to it, and I can only hope he does worse things. And I've seriously considered downloading and reading the comics instead of watching the show.

Love the actor too, especially from Watchmen.

Does anyone have the webm with the DMC4 Angel Credo fight where the player perfectly taunts during the boss' charge-ups for his attacks?

Oh fuck, I forgot he played the Comedian. Hell yeah.

It's a shame his part ends so early. I mean it fits and all. But still I liked that characters second only to Rorschach.

What game?

Can you post the original?

Thank ya.

Last episode of the year tonight, cobbers…