Destruction of Whiteness/Reviving White Identity

Everywhere I go, I hear people talking with a passive aggressive whiny tone. Everyone talks like a valley girl/faggot now, every fucking commercial I hear, every tv ad, it's everywhere. It's like snarky big bang theory humor, everyone thinks they're so clever and well-informed, but they're all just stupid dipshits. Whiteness has been reduced to a ukelele song with whistling in the background. What has become of our beloved white identity? The European man was once a god. He was king of the earth, ruler of the world. Now he is shown riding a fixie listening to Mumford and Sons on his way to get his favorite soy-induced beverage.

If we are to succeed, we must cultivate an image of strength, worthy of admiration and respect, as well as fear. I'm talking to our future propagandists when I say this. Our image must transcend the modern era and inspire awe with just a single look. I want people to look on whites like they used to, as the face of God. We had a good thing going when we last did this, producing results such as the David. We need a new David, not one rooted in jewish fable, but as gods of the earth, and the rightful heirs to the future of mankind.

We must all sculpt ourselves to be that man.

Attached: 0ec86124f9dba2747da7f1f2300c6ac273c1445d97f4f7f59b797b34936ffaa2.jpg (1086x1920, 554.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u
github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
archive.is/bPoq0
archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
archive.org/details/Survival_201601
archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/blog/

>>>/jew/

Sucks. Maybe you should do something instead of making blog threads.

If ip-hopping shareblue shills shows up this early in a thread you know you've struck a nerve.

Attached: JewishControlledMediaMeme.jpg (721x595, 451.01K)

Not even trying anymore.

sage

Paid shill confirmed. Global report.

In other words, we ought to live as well as we can by the virtues our (((society))) has killed. Honor, honesty, loyalty, diligence, and so forth. That, of course, without devolving into moralism; we are not gods and can never be gods, but I agree with you, that's where we ought to aim.

As a disclaimer, unless you want to be repeatedly disappointed, you should never expect anyone to view or treat you as a god. Don't let your self-esteem rest in the hands of others. Strive toward godliness for yourself, and your brothers will follow.

Attached: bestseller.jpg (500x375, 55.96K)

OMG racist much? Like, I mean, come on, OP? Last I checked race was a social construct? Seriously, take a college course if you want to not sound like a complete bigot? I can't even?

Be the change you want to see.

Read. Train (no not just lift weights like a faggot but take up boxing, wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu, Judo) in some way that builds character. Start working towards your career. Turn yourself into a worthy mate to raise a family.

The david sculpture is just a cheap very late ripoff of Apollo sculptures.
If that's the look your interested in there's tons of depictions of Poseidon, zeus, thor, odin etc.
Most roman or greek generals will have statues and artwork done also.

Russian depictions of Rurik or Byzantine's of the Varangian also look good.

Hate to be a bother but who's the artist of the sculpture, it looks very elegant.

That's so fucking true it made me sad.

St George and the Rescued Maiden by Henry Charles Fehr, 1898 it's beautiful, isn't it?

Thank you, yeah it's sure is something. I feel compelled to use it as a reference. So thanks I was having a shitty artist's block. I find it a shame that Art has degraded since then. To me, it's the closest a man can get to being like God, simply to create something beautiful with your own two hands. At least it's how I see it anyway.

I read this with the valley-girl uptick at the end of every sentence.
Reeee.

Why would any White man be against the promotion of the ideal? Reported you both. Enjoy your ban.

Yeah, right.

OP, you've made me ashamed to play ukulele. I also whistle pretty well.

Attached: fd6c03b494c12555772692a2366aeb8a4ff769939f08d4c9cf3ad03f51113528.png (855x483, 422.08K)

Why does every commercial do this? I never willingly watch the jewtube and even I noticed this.

This but there's more to that. You must dress and act the part too. What good are muscles if you act like an unkempt brute? Unfortunately the last Holla Forums fashion threads were extremely autistic and disinformation. Look up classic male style for an idea. It's very simple like sweaters over collared shirts or a plain white t-shirt over jeans and boots but it is timeless.

We need to curse less and speak with authority and belief in ourselves. No stuttering or whispers. This part is harder because you have to be more aware and you're going to feel autistic and even insecure but it pays off once your voice and communication skills are natural.

Add together appeals to the lowest common denominator, appeals to numales and women, and non-white advertisers; the result is the generic, boilerplate, completely sterile ukelele music you see in commercials. On a deeper level, the bubbly music and whistling/baby noises programs you towards being an dumb, infantile consumer which is the end goal of all of this, e.g. numales regressing to children getting gaming consoles for theirbirthdays and eating children's cereal for breakfast.

Very good points. Cussing is low class, low effort mongrel behavior, indicative of emotional instability. I've been practicing speaking out loud with clear enunciation from the chest for at least an hour every day. Positive results thus far. Recommend reading books aloud for this.

I won't be buying any white t-shirts, though; they don't stay white, and I'm not doing laundry in separate loads (got a life to live).

Attached: ce7aa8858649527c85ef0c58f252b494c9270b152fe315b91e84fd058c7f86df.jpg (1280x843, 240.34K)

This is why we need women. Expecting a man to take care of the entire household himself takes about half of his day away. By having another body do it, one that does not work outside of the house, both the man and woman get that half a day back.

I'm very artistically inclined, always have been. I notice that a huge piece of a puzzle that the kike has gotten over us is most of the creative people.

I want to write, probably for children. I'm not sure how much I can get away with.

Thread doesn’t belong here.

Exactly. If men have to tend to the woman's domain as well their ambition to expand the frontiers of humanity cease.

Smashing blogpost, friend.

Attached: German soldiers on mount Elbrus.jpg (1000x655, 63.7K)

I recently had an interaction with a young man who believed that hitler was a cool guy but he doesnt understand why he had to kill the jews.
i told him that when something is legally forbidden to say something then it is most likely because they dont have good arguments or because it is a lie.
i told him that the gas chambers never ran and he will go to jail when he says so.
i have difficulties to express myself in such a situation.
what would you have told him without going team overkill?

Attached: fe6a4b532f573c996fb8b000be78e173010306b34a3fbd4c72c05ec8369f8b87.jpg (5092x6966, 3.03M)

tell him basically all media is controlled by sadistic pedo baby dick suckers then goose step into the nearest jewlery store and grab the jew behind the counter by his huge hook nose, drag him outside and rip his fucking head off.

Stop calling it 'white identity', call it European. We wouldn't want a certain group to think they're actually part of it.

Thanks

Nothing lasts forever, the pendelum will swing back again

Attached: zf1Ul7sH.jpg (240x427, 17.71K)

Cant do much from a jail cell

Extinction is forever, user.

there are many things
let's see…

1. there were only three single-body ovens in Auschwitz and it takes around 8 hours to fully cremate an "average" body. the kikes claim around 1,000,000 jews died and were cremated in Auschwitz. so, 9 bodies a day, seven days a week….. hmmmmmm… how long was the war again?

2. the kikes say six million jews were killed. how many jews existed in Europe before the war? according to existing data around 6 million. So where did the 6 million or so survivors come from? plus, the fact that "six million" has some "mystical" significance to the jews, so hmmm…

3. the ORIGINAL official Red Cross reports on the death toll from concentration camps was about 750,000. a far cry from six million. most of those would have been from either natural causes (5-7 years in the camps) or typhus (those emaciated bodies and/ or survivors the kikes show so often in their agitprop display the classic form of an end-stage typhus victim)

4. even the kike propaganda about the camps expose their lies. for example, in the famous frank journal they are moved from one "death camp" to another, why? why not just kill them? also, anne frank dies from typhus in a CLINIC after collapsing on the way to the "death showers". why? why have a clinic? why not just shove her in the killing room? such bullshit.

5. one of the biggest questionable bits is that millions of jews survived the war. if the nazis, who were a profoundly capable and efficient people, had wanted the jews dead, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD. 99+% would have been killed. also, why all the elaborate bullshit with "gas chambers" or "death showers?" If the nazis were trying to kill off the jews they would have just shot them. that is what the kike soviets did when they wanted someone "disappeared."

6. who controls the media? who controls hollywood? who makes all the movies and tv shows and so on about "those ebil nahtzees?"
answer: jews. this constitutes an enormous conflict of interests and bias.

7. "the final solution" to the jewish problem was deportation. this is clearly stated in surviving German documents.

and many other things

There exists no evidence whatsoever that Hitler ordered, or even knew, about jews being killed by the millions. This fact has been waved around tauntingly by David Irving for decades with a roughly $2000 reward attached to anyone who disprove it.

But I would ask him why he thinks it's wrong for people to kill their enemies.

Quit wearing white t-shirts as outer shirts. Wear them only as undershirts. Learn how to match leathers, jewelery, etc. Quit wearing sneakers everywhere like a child, invest in some quality leather shoes. Learn to match shirts to socks, hats to pants, etc. I agree, though, that men should quit wearing jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers in their late 20s/30s. Makes you look like an overgrown child. Slacks/chinos aren't hard to find, and you can get some pretty good deals on shit like Hugo Boss if you know where to look.

At some point, you will come to the realization that none of what you said matters. WW2 marks a new birth for the west. Before WW2 the european logos was christ, before that it was a racial god (zeus,odin) from your tribe. You will not be able to convince a believing christian/pagan/[insert religion] to deconvert and accept new terms, they have to do it themselves. The west appears to be nonreligious but our attachment to dogma and accepted (((truths))) from WW2-9/11 would say otherwise.

Basically, don't try to evangelize this person. They will seek the truth for themselves and find it.

Attached: 40ae9f0afcff0de6d36ff3c767d65912.jpg (1400x945, 241.85K)

No thanks. That shit is so cash. Summer time your fitness shows and looks badass.
I disagree. I think tank tops shouldn't be worn as t-shirts and only worn at home or doing manual labor.
Brown on brown and black on black. It's not hard. Wear gold if you're more tan like Italians. Wear silver if you're pale. Earrings, gauges, piercings are for niggers. Wear rings, necklaces or bracelets but not too many.
This. If you're reading and don't have a pair of boots you need to get some ASAP.
That's too much. Color coordination is simpler than that. Look up color theory. Colors opposite each other on the color wheel match like blue and yellow blue shirt and a yellow tie as an example Everyone should know color theory it's simple but it will change the way you see beauty in art, women, clothing, architecture and more.
It's a casual look. It's appropriate for casual settings like grocery shopping or backyard BBQ but the shirt must fit your body. It can't be too big or too tight. It needs to be clean and more minimal the better.
I have the means to shop at high brand stores but I don't want my money going to faggots. So I buy at cheaper places like Ross or Marshalls. I keep more of my money.

Remember anons, a fit body does more than cool clothing.

Just talk about post 'dark ages' christian arts, no people in no time did more.

The best way to revive "whiteness" is to stop using the term "white" and instead use the term "European."

Checking these here. T-shirts are for the base casual situations, but going out on the town in the summer? Wear a polo. Every situation I'm talking about is presenting yourself in public. A polo, or a lighter woven button down is a good look. Jeans are warmer than seersucker, linen, or khaki type pants. Trust me, I live in the deep south.
Mostly correct, but don't mix silver and gold accessories.
Yeah, throwing in a contrast piece like a tie is cool, but tie and pocket square have to compliment each other. Just don't be a fudd and throw shit together. I agree with what you wrote, I was just hitting at the very base levels.

We're white, and white people have always been at the cutting edge of fashion. Don't wear a white polo and khakis like a faggot, though. Sorry for being longwinded, but there's so much about style that white people have lost in search of "comfort". Laziness is a nigger trait.

This! The polo is the in between casual and dressy. A fresh fashy bad goy haircut, a white polo, dark blue chinos and dark brown wingtip lace ups hnnnnnnng

Every Holla Forumslack needs to have a good body because polos look best with muscle not fat

I believe you. I spent a summer in Baton Rouge. The college girls… I almost broke my neck every minute. The sundresses… Tigerland… I heard it's going to shit because more niggers are moving in lol.
This. Notice how nigger style pushed hard by the jew media never lasts more than a year? Meanwhile there are White men who dress like JFK.
White is a neutral color and can go with any pair of khakis. I wore sienna colored khakis, cap toe black dress shoes, a black belt and a tucked white polo for a particularly hot day in church. My arms show and get all the church girls wet.
This. The athleisure trend we're seeing now is destroying self-esteem and the psychological importance of dressing up. Dress like a slob and you'll act like a slob. Dress for success and you'll be successful. Scientists did studies where men who dress well acted more confident and people thought they were more intelligent, handsome, had more money. They were more willing to help them then the shoddily dressed subjects.

Does that mean if you're cursed if you're poor and living in a small town where everyone wears trucker hats and dip stained t-shirts with holes? Absolutely not! You can still look better.

Workout!
With your new body you can wear white t-shirts, cowboy boots and trucker hats and look better than Bubba.

Also, some more notes: start wearing more sweaters, and cardigans. These look classier than a hoodie, and can be layered underneath a nice outer coat. Invest in a leather jacket. Not a biker style, but a Hartmann style jacket is good for casual scenarios(see pic related). Also, wear more suits, and sports coats. And invest in a good tailor for everything. As fellow styleanon has said, workout. I'm not going to get into beards, cause some people get downright homosexual about their facial hair.

Attached: hartmann.jpg (353x380, 18.18K)

Sweaters and cardigans can be dressed up with collared shirts and slacks and dress shoes or casual with t-shirts jeans and sneakers or boots depending on the occasion. Dinner at your girlfriend's house? The first option. Going to class or hang out with friends? The second option. If anyone has anything to add on fashion do so.

I'm changing the subject now to hobbies. Instead of watching anime and jacking off to lolis, every user should do something productive with their time. Me and a couple of friends have started doing odd jobs and trying to flip stuff for profit. So far we've mowed lawns, picked fruit, moved furniture, installed drywall and carpet, patched concrete and picked up dog shit multiple times. It's fun and we split the profits with whoever the expert was keeping the most of it. I didn't know how to install carpet or mix concrete but my buddy did. I got paid to learn a new skill and I can do my own house when I buy one. These activities aren't every week. It's more like twice a month on the weekends. One of them is trying an online store and the other is thinking about running a landscaping business even though he's a forklift driver in a warehouse.

To occupy the rest of my time, I'm learning other things like how to sketch. I didn't have that talent but after only a few hours and YouTube there's a big difference in my drawings. I used to do no gi jiu-jitsu and had a blast but it's hard to roll competitively and lift weights at the same time. I'm very short so it's better to be 165 lbs jacked because people move out of the way for me than 130 lean DYEL and physically weak.

Prosperity breeds weakness and complacency.

Adversity is required to grind away the weakness that goes hand in hand with prosperity.

That doesn't mean prosperity is the enemy, but too long a time with too much prosperity and too little struggle is the recipe for a decadent and frivolous society, regardless of race.

You post contrasted with the homoerotic fashion discussion above it is fairly amusing.

Cardigans are unlikely to secure a future for 'huwhite pee-po'.

THE EXPLOSIVES & WEAPONS FORUM PDF.zip:

mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1

archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6af26178e86ee4a88984ca8595bbe1abdfb30f06&dn=TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

S.I.N.FILES - WEAPONS.zip:

archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files

mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89d6f342aeeeb04e9bd52e67a211e2ccadf5fc80&dn=S.I.N.Files

STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE NETWORK:

archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:13b4eae2459508cd55976f7ee15001d827d2f0fe&dn=StrategicIntelligenceNetwork

CIVIL WAR TOOLS:

mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh

mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u

github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z

archive.is/bPoq0

SERIOUS SHTF PREPPING DOCUMENTS COLLECTION.zip - archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601

MAKE MAGAZINE - ALL VOLUMES No. 1-33.zip - archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133

SURVIVAL.zip - archive.org/details/Survival_201601

SURVIVAL FILES BE PREPARED.zip - archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared

SURIVIVAL DOWNLOADS.zip - archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads

Yeah that is going a bit overboard if you ask me.

There are actually much more important things to prioritize than having a specific fashion style. There's a time and place for looking good but in everyday life I'm actually busy and need to do things so I don't occupy my thoughts with what I should wear. You can look like a hobo and still be respected if you act like a man and a decent person.

Exactly. Not to completely denigrate fashion, but to the depth it's being discussed above is a little too on the decadent and frivolous side in my view. A man with a purpose who owns himself entirely, dirty t-shirt and all, will get more respect than the most fashionably dressed approval seeker.

This kind of retardation can only come from a kid's lack of life experience. Let me guess, you're in college or recently graduated? Dig ditches all day in the hot sun then go to the doctor's office for a physical. Tell us all how that goes.

Really? Simple things like black on black, silver jewelry if you're pale and boots is decadent and frivolous? It says a lot about you and where you're at in life.
Now you're assuming me and classic fashion user are approval seekers when we are carrying the White man's torch. Dressing in sweats and Jordans is following the current trends. Like I said to user above, dig ditches and go to the doctor's office and see how security, the nurses and even how apprehensive your doctor is while doing the physical. I've done it because I forgot about the appointment and was naive like you both.

Remind me again anons. Did Hitler wear dirty t-shirts and trucker hats when he was giving speeches or did he wear suits? Did he cultivate his image properly? When you both get into positions of leadership at work or within your community, you'll see how important image is. Until then you both have some masturing to do.

That's one of my problems, I have literally ZERO sense of style. And to be honest it's not something which interests me at all but I understand that it is important nonetheless.

Maybe I'm just not made to live in a city (I'm really starting to believe that).

It's not hard. You should be working out consistently because a good body will make almost anything look good. Look at pictures of JFK and Steve McQueen for the ideal. Look up images of classic style for men ignoring all the hipster crap and try to figure out why it looks good. You don't need to spend thousands to look good. In fact I know a beautiful girl who swears by Goodwill. I haven't taken a look.

Former basement fag here. Found a gym for $10 a month, lost 165lbs in a year. My entire game wardrobe used to be thriftstore+clothing dye. Tons of formerly expensive clothes for cheap that hang well, but the fade makes them look shabby. A soak in some dye makes them look fresh. Learning how to cook saved a ton on restaurants (homemade picnics make girls cwazy in love). Went to school part time got a degree in 5 years. Now I'm an account manager for a logistics co, married to a QT (11 years younger), have a blue-eyed 2yo daughter and another kid on the way. Redpilling the wife and convincing her that women with lots of kids are the happiest women.

Attached: Franky_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (645x643, 582.73K)

Chill.

Attached: butthurt relief.jpg (540x960, 52.81K)

(checked)
there is nothing objectively wrong with being racist. i mean c'mon it's 2015+3!

Attached: af73d6d4544f63e419de959410fb82725651c6461a4d165e41b6c79a3953f8d6.png (167x174, 37.78K)

i suppose we all have to start somewhere

Attached: stealhislook.png (1100x1350, 837.15K)

what you fail to understand is that /fa/ knowledge doesn't have to take up all your time once you've got the basics down, which i'll admit does take a few years to internalize to a good level where you can pull of style effortlessly. if we were raised by parents who taught us this shit early on it wouldn't be more than footnote in our thoughts every day.

Don't wear necklaces' it's a chocking hazard if you have run fast or fight

Impressive man, seriously.

Thanks.

yeah metal rings either, do an image search for degloving if you aren't already aware why

A working class man is not gonna walk around wearing fucking Polos, granted, I've never been a huge spender, so I mainly walk around in plain clothes, I never really cared for looking fancy, outside of simply looking passable, we whites also know humility, niggers love to dress like celebrities even when they're basically broke. We can't focus on covering ourselves in expensive clothing, sure, looks matter, but at the end of the day, not everyone is going to wanna walk around in expensive loafers.

Attached: 1.jpg (354x600, 119.21K)

Must suck to have such low expectations of yourself

Attached: 1930s-Mens-Fashions-1933-Unemployment-Line-New-York-City-800x449.jpg (800x449, 106.88K)

I'm just a more humble person, I don't care for expensive clothing, I just want to work for my people and live in peace.

Are you me user? I'm exactly the same.

These days plenty of whites dress like celebrities as well and if you get to know them, 9 times out of 10, they do a job like hairdresser or mechanic. It's honestly pathetic.

Anyway, found something interesting. Pics related.

Attached: 2015.gif (540x360 1.15 MB, 1.25M)

I think most people are like that, only the more eccentric ones care to dress fancily.

Why not? I started in construction before my current job digging trenches for sprinkler lines. I never wore collared shirts or polos to work but the leader of our crew did because he was the face and interacted with the homeowners.
You don't need to spend a lot of money for food clothes. Look for sales and take a look at Goodwill. I use Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls for the majority of my shopping.
Humility is a good trait but too much is bad. It's ok to have pride in your appearance. What's wrong is being obsessed with it and constantly fixing yourself up in the mirror like women do.
This is true because they're stupid and impulsive.
That I agree. Loafers are a greatly debated. Some men think they're feminine but I like them because they can be dressed up or down. Just slip them on go about your day. If you're from a small town then you can wear a more casual boot in the chukka style like Clark's. They're not work boots but they can be dressed up or down. I've lived in a small town with my ex-fiance for almost a year and even the old timers liked them.

How did they manage to fuck up all of them, even 2005?

Ross

This is embarrassing to watch. People don't have statues made of them for dressing snappy.

Attached: leonidas-statue.jpg (5120x3401, 4.22M)

What is image you fucking autist? We're talking about fashion because it relates to your image. I tried changing the subject to hobbies but a couple of derailing faggots wanted to shame well-dressed White men. Unless someone has anything constructive to add to classic male fashion let's move on.

Gardening is something all White men can do with zero excuses. My apartment has a balcony and that's where I grow potatoes in a bucket. It's very simple to do and there's nothing like enjoying the fruits of your labor. I'm thinking about doing an indoor garden look it up they're pretty nice because my rent includes electricity. The set up seems expensive and I don't know if it's allowed or not.

Watch your language, mongrel. You're not wrong, I'm just laughing at the contrast between the OP's call for a rekindling of the spirit that produced great aesthetic works of art and cultivating a formidable reputation for whites as whole through one's actions, and then the in depth discussion on loafers and polos that followed. It's a long free fall away from the scope and grandiose image chiseled by the OP. Almost feminine.

But then the OP doesn't really promote a specific topic, so there wouldn't be any harm in me just letting you girls play house.

Attached: one-of-the-four-horse-statues-on-anichkov-bridge-in-st-petersburg.jpg (800x533, 114.85K)

I don't want to turn this into a self improvement thread, but there seem to be a lot of knowledgeable anons here, and I want to be a better man. I'm currently 19, working part time, fat, don't have friends, and only really have vidya and anime as my "hobbies".
I hate my current lifestyle and I'm not sure how to fix it besides getting fit.

are you working part time for some reason user?
as for fit, yes, that really helps you to get your life back on track if you hate your current ones. if you are in college or something, try to make friends over some hobby. i do regular D&D and card games with my friends, so try to find other things you like and look for others willing to engage in that.
Also, shit, you are 19, your life is just starting. don't feel like you can't change it, some NEETs are a lot older than you and still have the ability to change.

chegging those sweet trips

Attached: 62caa272ca4e1355019ffb5f513657b7d56f85515be2f4a7e23bf0d8f3f5eb6a.png (824x1131, 672.76K)

Mainly working part time due to some health problems, both of which are making it hard for me to move out.
I'm not in college, and I moved a little while ago so it's been really hard for me to meet people, and I've been very antisocial my whole life. It also doesnt help that most of the people I still know are either stoners or normalfags, not people I can rely on or like being around.
I used to play a lot of mtg and dnd, but both of those are being driven into the ground by kikes and I'm unsure I'd find a group not filled with degenerates, especially since I live in a city.
I know I'm still young, but I'm very apathetic and nihilistic, and even my newfound urges to have children and live a better life aren't enough motivation a lot of the time.

You fix it by realizing a purpose. From your purpose will spring the will to do what is necessary. It's great that you're asking this question at 19, because you've got a lot of runway to work with. A lot of people don't discover a purpose that could really drive them till it's too late, and it's not because purpose is particularly elusive, but rather because society is set up to obscure what really brings fulfillment to life.

For most people, starting a family gives them the will to achieve greater heights. Knowing that you're valuable to someone to the point that they rely on you possibly even for their very existence (children) can give a guy a hell of a push. It's also just wonderful to see ahead into your old age and not picture an empty, lonely husk with no legacy.

You ever hear the saying "opposites attract"? It's nonsense. Like attracts like. Be the kind of person you'd like to attract, and because those people are already great, they'll be able to spot the quality in you. This is another good way to motivate oneself to improve. Everything you do in life comes back to you in some way. I'm not talking about some mystical karma thing, it's actually logical. The fact that you're not who you want to be and you're around people you want to be around is not a coincidence.

Purpose is your way out of the pit. Willpower can only bridge short gaps, so don't use it aimlessly. Figure out want you want, and direct yourself towards a means to achieving it, and then apply effort.

Attached: stock-photo-69617451.jpg (2048x1360, 1.01M)

care to tell me about them, or are the personal? anyway, be careful they won't become an excuse to hide behind when you try to do things.
as for friends, i dont have any redpilled friends either, only on the feminism=cancer stuff. the way i deal with that is just not talk about politics too much, only through bants. they know how i feel, they know how i feel, and we bant about the stuff both parties find ridicilous, if it even comes up at all. hobby friends are great since you dont really have to mention that to have a good relationship, though.
also, really, go out more. emulate the person you wished you were, and eventually you will become that person. it will be hard, yes, but it should, as it's basically a life goal.

Typo.

I was like this at 16. I think it's actually a phase that can take some time (and intelligence) to get through. Pretty sure most folks here are going through, or went through nihilism. The truth about nihilism, though, is it leaves you with 2 options: 1. Quit 2. Try harder.

Life's rewards come from effort, although many people have their ambition sapped by how easy it is to achieve tiny rewards in today's world, which I think really skews one's perception of a what a reward is. You need to realize that reward scales with achievement. Really hammer this into your brain. I know you can understand it intellectually, but it needs to be a part of you, this understanding. You should reflexively consider the size of the reward when looking at the size of a challenge. Do this with all important facts of life. When you see a piece of truth, don't just immediately start your search for the next piece like you're eating potato chips. Meditate on it. Know it so well you can't forget it. This will build your defenses against apathy.

I'd also like to add that family serves a purpose too. You don't just have a family to drive yourself, and you don't take care of your children just to keep them alive. Building a quality family is a contribution to the larger family that is your people. The peoples of the world are in desperate competition with each other. We experience the battle in slow motion most of the time, but time is a consequence of our limited perspective. The battle is happening, and our people need well trained reinforcements.

nobody on this board is actually white

That makes a lot of sense. There have been very few people I have ever "connected" with, so I have almost always put on a facade. I would listen to rap and pretend to like sports, or tell jokes and act stupidly just to fit with various crowds, and I'm sure that's had a very negative effect on actually meeting people I like.
I'm still unsure of what I want. The best idea I've had would be to learn a skilled trade, but I feel very lost when it comes to thinking about a career.

I don't honestly know whats wrong, I'm pretty sure it's Lupus since i have nearly every symptom of it, but I only started to seek treatment very recently. I sink into self pity often since I feel so awful all the time, but I do recognize that that's an awful thought process and I don't want to use it as an excuse, it makes me feel ashamed.
I would be fine with any friends that aren't idiots or degenerates, i dont need people exactly like me, though that would be great of course. Do you have any other advice on meeting friends, you mentioned dnd, and I was thinking I'd join a gun range and learn how to shoot.

Yeah, that's just a great way to attract bad people, and repel good people. You shouldn't want people to like you. You should want good people to like you.
That's a tough one. Don't pursue just what you think you'd like. Remember, a man will achieve at a higher level if he's serving a greater purpose. Think about what is valuable to (your) people, and if you can provide that value. That is likely what will bring you the greatest fulfillment.

Attached: 2a05afd36fee7b15a049c90c929bad9905ec4c2b3059136744234d0e0056ff78.jpg (500x667, 88.96K)

Could you maybe give some examples or ideas for careers or even jobs? I wanted to do computer science for a while, but found I didn't like it and the industry is infested with blue haired xirs anyways.
Since then I've looked at trades, ones like hvac, carpentry, an electrician, or a tool and die maker. I feel like these (or others) would be something fulfilling, as well as being more beneficial to both me and other whites than say, working a desk job. I also believe that you make enough money to comfortably have a family, and I would think that my coworkers would be the kind of people I get along with.
I am still unsure though, I have rarely shunned hard work, but I'm not sure if I've ever found something that I want to devote my life to.

Career is too much for me to answer, I can only give you tools by which to figure that out, but a decent job in the meantime is delivering food. You can make a fair amount of money with a skill you've likely already got (if you don't, get it), and you can listen to educational stuff while you're driving, or take the time to really think about your life.
I know the dilemma, but that's why I said "don't pursue what you think you'd like… Think about what is valuable to you and your people" The fulfillment you get doing anything is going to come from serving more than your immediate desire. The thing you're devoting your life to is not the job, it's the people, it's the maintenance and furtherance of the world you want to live in. With this in mind, you don't even have to just do one thing. Success in one area proves that you have competence, and will make breaking into new arenas of employment easier (not to mention the confidence you'll have in yourself having gained one skill already ought to make acquiring more seem much less daunting). You could have a whole host of skilled trades under your belt by the time you're an old man, and you would be of much service to your people.

Attached: stock-photo-115525295.jpg (2048x1536, 1.07M)

Food delivery is a great idea, and something I think I will do once I can afford a car working at my current job.
I hear what you're saying about what you like vs. what is valuable, and I will think a lot more about it, and try to apply it in everyday scenarios. That whole idea is new to me, as I have lived most of my life in a very selfish manner, but I agree with it.

Also, thank you and for the advice, I will really take it to heart.

I'm curious man, how old were you when stopped being a basement fag and started working out?

Great, I'm very happy I could help.

Also since this seems to have turned into a neo-self improvement thread. If you have the possibility of having a criminal record, what do? No I can't tell you what it is, it would dox me

You can still build up your human capital. Learn skills, offer service. A criminal record may narrow your options for employment, but on the bright side it motivates you to work for yourself.

I'm fucking 23 years old, started a career in IT out of high school and stopped it after three years to go back to school for CS because I figured I'd get paid more and get to do something more interesting
scheduling fucked me over so I'm currently on my third year but will be graduating with an AS in August, even though I've been a full-time student since 2015
I'm reaching the point where I've been out of the workforce long enough that employers don't take me seriously, I've got a solid 3 years of experience (I even worked my way up to junior sysadmin in that time) but it's 3 years out of date, couldn't even get a part-time helpdesk job that I applied for (somewhat haphazardly, I admit) back in January
I'm stuck in my parents' house which is growing smaller by the day, my savings are running out and I'm going to have to start relying on them for gas money soon, and my motivation is rapidly losing steam
I had spring break last week, which completely fucks up your sleep cycle (especially if your professors bury you in work) so I'm recovering from that, too
not to mention how I feel like a complete jackass sitting in class surrounded by kids three years younger than me, who are also the most contact I get with people close to my age, and none of them really make for good conversation
I'm waiting to see if I got accepted to the 4-year program I want to attend, but I dunno if I'd have the motivation (or money) to do it
if I get in I'm considering deferring and going back to work for a year, but that might just make me crash harder (plus I'd be 26 by the time I start looking for a job in the field, not pretty by most standards)
if I don't get in I think I'll just go back to work, maybe try to leverage the AS somehow, but still, shit looks bleak
the worst part is that I know a lot of people would kill to be in my shoes and that it's really not so bad, but I had big dreams when I started and I feel them slipping away day by day and it makes me feel like I'm stuck in a slightly uncomfortable pool of mud, kicking away at the floor as hard as I can, not sinking but not going anywhere either
but the longer I'm there, the harder the mud gets

Are you learning anything in college that you couldn't learn out of college? Or are you just there for the paper you'll get after wasting years of your life not working in your field?

the latter mostly, although I'm starting to hit classes where I'm actually learning something, and I'd imagine most of the 300/400-level classes at the 4 year university I'm interested in would be completely new to me

Well, I don't know much about the field, but if I were you I'd seriously entertain the possibility that I could get an equal, if not better, education on my own using the vast wealth of the internet and my own desire to learn, while still maintaining a job in my field.

What's better? Experience actually working in the field you want a career in, or education about the field you want a career in? I know which employers prefer.

Op, this realisation normally happens early into the pol transformation process, all I can tell you is take the rage and improve yourself and your situation.
Read, get ripped, eat organic.
Whiny faggot boys will follow your example.

Attached: FAEBA37D-9108-4509-BB68-5D05EAA92E53.jpeg (256x574, 25.51K)

When trying to get someone interested in something, refer to it as: ‘very European’.

That shit actually does work well

I unironically once met a guy that would fit the description of whatever metal this pill is.

Never saw him laugh. Elite in every aspect of body language. Probably had seen into the deepest pits of the abyss and sent back.

I don't think there's any part of him that would be desribed as "belief" - only "is". Nothing uncertain. Nothing out of the present. Nothing to exite or surprise him.

Probably some kind of drug. Very strange fellow. Impossible to get to know kinda guy.

I guess one way to extinguish your ego is to become impossible to connect with.. I'd rather evolve out of it, but that guy clearly took the express train.

Funnily enough, in Chinese 5 element theory, metal fits this exact description. It's a true sign of strength and hardiness, not just hardness. Complete self-control and a righteous path. None of his impulses are weak impulses, all are strong. The weak have been culled. I've made my own progress in this way, though diametrically opposed to my nature, and it is quite a constant struggle and war of domination. He has complete control of the memes. Laughing and such is to find what others say as funny, when it isn't. People laugh just to laugh. Maybe after fighting some great lengthy battle that drew on all his strengths would he laugh at how utterly outmatched he is… laughing at defeat in the last instance.

Attached: LotGH2.jpg (1430x1076 101.41 KB, 135.94K)

Well it is called the iron pill for a reason

What type of services?

Can someone post the steel and enlightened black pill?