Game Center CX Thread

Game Center CX Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingcx.com/p/gccx-videos.html
sa-gccx.com/episode-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know how to feel

Any new episodes? I want to watch something comfy today.

I wonder when he is going to play any Touhou.
Since they don't do computers, guess never.
I have to say though, sometimes I rage when Arino plays something reflex based, like Mega Man, even when I was a child I didn't have as much trouble as him.

Bless him

There's the possibility of playing on the PC-98, right?

Any place where I can find the full list of episodes with subs?
I'm tired of watching it randomly on jewtube.

いいえ!

google it lol gamingcx.com/p/gccx-videos.html

The newest TV episode is the first of the PS1 Clock Tower games; I might just cave in and watch it raw instead of waiting years for it to be subbed.

Nothing new since Mansion of Hidden Souls, back in June.

Adding to that, here's a 'guide' to all the fansubbed stuff with torrent links on individual episodes, maintained by the goons who translated most of 'em: sa-gccx.com/episode-guide

I just want to see him die to the spinning jungle faggot for an hour straight, only to figure out he can simply walk past it.

BUMP I'm up to season 10, been watching all episodes that are on GC-CX sa site, I enjoy most the episodes of games I've played and the odd stuff, quiz games specially, they are always hilarious.

So, has someone bought the DVD's or the book some SA guy did on the show?

New episode when?

never ever

Whenever somebody gets off their ass and subs it

Drives me fucking nuts how shit anime gets new subs weekly yet none of these dub groups will even look at Game Center CX

Most of the subs for anime that are out in the same week are just ripped from Crunchyroll, the few sub groups that actually make their own subs take a bit longer or they just wait for the BD release. With that said, should a group pick up GCCX? Absolutely.

It's a meme you fucking dip

Didn't they recently release some touhou games on Playstation, or something?

Last thread on the catalog save rave

Holy shit, i'm going to have to make a day of watching this!

IQ is a fun one, thought it's a little infuriating when you notice moves Arino could've made instead.
But that's a part of the fun of the puzzle game episodes.

That, and a few other untranslated episodes, are stuck in purgatory because the only raw versions available are the size of a postage stamp (or have other serious problems).

Gotta love that oppressive soundtrack.

At what episode is it now? I am have been stuck at season 15 for a long time now.

Are you trying to watch all the subbed episodes in-order?
A few episodes of Season 16 were skipped because of bad RAW video quality (first pic related), so you'll be waiting a long, long time. Just ignore them for now.
Season 17 is mostly translated, but 18, 19 and 20 are not. Season 20 is still going, and they've reached 230 total episodes.