We found the Holocaust Documents!

archive.fo/PqKBB

Attached: milk.jpg (771x505 2.8 KB, 51.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report
imdb.com/title/tt0170705/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jews who had escaped the death camps were interviewed about their experiences there, and those interviews were made into four communiques — official statements — secretly sent to the exiled Polish government in London.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Why? I doubt the nazis would've given a shit about about the diary entries of some filthy ghetto kikes. If you asked (((Kossow))) why it was necessary to hide their writing in milk bottles and under floorboards, he'd stare at you and sputter. Then make up something about peddle powered masturbation machines.

>As a mother who was later killed alongside her daughter, she questioned whether humanity was moving toward progress at all, and claimed she sought with her writing to be a “stone under history’s wheel.”

>“In this essay, one of the things she wrote was how could you blame the Jews for having thought the history of mankind was a history of human progress? How could we have known it was the opposite? How could we have known that the most cultured and intellectual country in Europe would be murdering children in the street? If this is the direction that history is going, then I hope that my writings might serve to be a stone under history’s wheel.”
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

>“The first four days or so, you work in the Jewish cemetery, clearing out sticks and stuff like that. We cleaned out about a block and a half while we were there. On the last day in Wroclaw, we were invited to the Synagogue.”

>If you asked (((Kossow))) why it was necessary to hide their writing in milk bottles and under floorboards, he'd stare at you and sputter.
Before posting smug loli anime girl JPGs and shouting "Shareblue" at you

>“I was really sad because we saw shoes and suitcases, and I kind of expected that, but then I saw shaving brushes and my grandpa uses that, and I thought, ‘This could have been him. He was in the Soviet Union and he was train-hopping during the Holocaust. If the Germans actually succeeded in invading Russia, I wouldn’t be here today, my family wouldn’t be here today, and it makes me really grateful that I was alive. So suck it, Nazis!”
>The trip costs around $2,600, but scholarships are available.

"Please teach this in your schools!"

This is why Alt-Right drinks milk?

Attached: 11695a97b7ff6eb72b7d9372d1d6051de0475f478d764a9e00a1b5e47aa879e2.jpg (1024x1024, 53.94K)

Today's starting out on a high note

Attached: 97276e86f53d03f3ef3ae60aef7d08c8.png (2039x2894, 1.65M)

You didn't 'break' anything m8, you just espouse an extremely obvious posting style, relying almost-entirely on empty rhetoric and anime smugs.

So jews escaped the camps the Judenrat put them in, allegedly returned to the fenced and guarded Ghetto and wrote colourful messages to get weapons for the warsaw ghetto uprising.
But this is then warped into:

Also train hopping in the soviet union. All while claiming that evacutation to the east is an antisemitic myth.
Nice.

Where did this come in?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report

Pilecki was also a co-founder of the Secret Polish Army (Tajna Armia Polska) a resistance group in German-occupied Poland, and later a member of the underground Home Army (Armia Krajowa). He was the author of Witold's Report, the first comprehensive Allied intelligence report on Auschwitz concentration camp and the Holocaust. He was a devout Roman Catholic.[1]

Attached: Witold_Pilecki_in_color.jpg (180x286, 13.93K)

I'm so jealous. I wish my job was as easy as sitting behind an expensive desk and making shit up for a living. I could sip on Scotch and make love to my wife while screaming, "The Nazis turned baby Jews into slippers!"
Then little soyboy Mike would have to write about it in his school report one day.

Attached: 29062796_169013180565583_5235266856935227392_n.jpg (710x532, 75.05K)

I don't even post animu most 90% of the time. And I wasn't even talking to you. Your secondhand butthurt is appreciated, however.

They're trying to rewrite themselves as angelic pacifists who never even raised their hands in self defense. Oh isn't it all so tragic?

I know - you also post Trump memes and, as stated, empty rhetoric.
Hahaha, nobody cares faggot.
Yeah man, I'm super butthurt, that's why I pointed out how obviously recognizable - and shallow - your posting style has become. Makes sense.

Attached: 4083b61cf7777bff6793e9fc7a53d78cacf60225576d787144ec7254c704917b.gif (640x360, 2.37M)

Who cares? Maybe stay on thread topic?

Attached: 91c6f5e6454cfc1dcb32bba2385e75c5d680b9d8017a483b897f129938dec6cd.png (300x300, 106.67K)

My personal favorite bit was the "pay us $2,600 to do manual labor and be subjected to guilting propaganda, you stupid goyim". The Jews really have no shame whatsoever.

Seems legit.

Anyway, what's to say?
One more evidentiary incident on the road to holographic yentas telling our children the brave tales of brave transexual Polish Jews defeating the ebul Nahtzees with beat poetry.

I'm calling bullshit right here.

Attached: jew milk 1.png (1349x657 318.5 KB, 80.91K)

Devils advocate they found a bunch of old or unused bottles and didnt have to have drank fresh milk during the midst of war

I've never seen this guy discussed or even mentioned on /pol

You're not far off. Here's a movie where they did it with tailors and seamstresses. Spoiler: it was a dream all along and the Nazis cruelly gassed everybody.
imdb.com/title/tt0170705/

Is the holocaust one big fart joke induced by lactose-intolerant jews?

Attached: who'd'a thunk.gif (256x256, 697.93K)

Seems legit. Isn't this the kike who wrote giant electric chairs and roller coasters of death?

Attached: holo_evidence.jpg (793x895 494.36 KB, 223.84K)

bump