I need a girlfriend? How can I find one

LISTEN YOU ALL PLEASE READ THE 2ND AND 3RD PHOTO OF THIS THREAD.

THEN ALL OF YOU FUCKING READ AND UNDERSTAND.

I AM STALKING BOTH WOMAN ON FACEBOOK.

BOTH GIRLS/WOMAN AND I WERE IN SAME SCHOOL.

THEY TRY TALK TO ME BUT I WAS SO SHY TALK TO THEM.

THEY NOW HATE ME.

BOTH LOOK SO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL.

I WISH BOTH WOMAN FUCK ME.

JUST REMEMBER BOTH PHOTO I UPLOADED IN Holla Forums ARE CENSORED AND FILTER WITH B&W SO THAT FUCKING MEANING YOU AND INCLUDING EXPERTS WILL NOT ABLE TO FIND THEM WHO ARE THEY?

GIVE ME A BEST ADVICE HOW TO GET A GIRLFRIEND THAT SHOULD BE TALLER, SEXY AND AN AWESOME IN AN ALTERNATIVE/EASY WAY?

I ALSO WANT TO FUCK MARRIED WOMAN IF I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

I WILL FUCK MARRIED WOMAN IF SHE SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL AND I WILL FUCK HER WITH CONSENT.

I WILL NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER HUSBAND FEELING.

Btw,
I need an atheist taller awesome sexy gf
Don't say I am a racist which I am not
Indian girl with religion their parents try to control them even they are an adult. Especially Indian daughter mom and most of them are defective and control their daughter whom she will meet and go with? What will she do today?. They do emotional blackmail to their daughter especially daughter gets in a relationship even daughter is an adult that means relationship with bf will get broken in most of the times.
I seen most Indian daughter mom are defective and a controlling bitch except open minded. They even tell their daughter not to meet opposite sex wtf? Even most indian daughter dad will do this same shit as most indian daughter mom.
They always control their daughter and do emotional blackmail.
What will they do today?
Whom will they go with etc.
Sometime they can do honour killing.
Sometime Indian boy mom will do same shit except open minded.
Most Indian mom especially indian daughter mom are bitch, controlling and a defective fuck. Sometime Indian mom and dad did love marriage but they won't allow their daughter to have love marriage.
Anyway I hate marriage and I believe it should be banned and made illegal at any cost.
Some Indian son mom will do same shit just like they do same shit to her daughter.
So give me an advice how to get a hot sexy an awesome taller atheist girlfriend in an alternative and easy way

Attached: images (41)

I need a girlfriend that should be an atheist, taller and an awesome sexy.
Parents of gf should be an atheist

Sage

Attached: pajeethejew.png (904x267, 31.13K)

POO
POO
POOPOO
POOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO
POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO

IN LOO

Fake screenshot you edited.
You idiot.
I don't masturbate to any an animal

I am going out now.
I will back in 1 hour.
So people give me an advice how to get an awesome taller sexy atheist girlfriend?

DESIGNATED

how's the dollar store?

sasuga mods

SHITTING

sage

I am back you foool.
I always thinking stalking woman in public but I can get caught so I didn't.

Stalking woman even on public is cool as long nothing cross limit.

Woman must deal with stalking as long nothing cross limit

Hahahaha this is why we need a strict eugenics progrom

I keep stalking those woman in FB.
I got new photo.
1st photo and that woman with her FB I uploaded before
2nd photo another photo of that woman that I uploaded before.

Both are looks so beautiful.
I love stalking woman

Attached: IMG_20180317.jpg (2448x3264 296.82 KB, 667.82K)

Die.

No you fool

you will never have an answer
or a girlfriend
ever

I will have a girlfriend you foool.
I need an atheist taller awesome sexy gf
So give me an advice how to get it in an alternative and easy way

what did BO mean by this?

Read the OP first?
What BO? You foool

POO IN LOO you filthy stinking pajeet.

Don't give up on your dreams, Pajeet. You'll get that gf yet.

Attached: YOU'RE ALL OVER THE ROAD.webm (640x358, 2.19M)

The first step to getting a gf is to meet women. You will never do this by posting on Holla Forums. Do you think some girl will read your post and fucking swoon?
Go to the library, restaurants, or anywhere really and just put yourself out there. If it really means that much to you, then there's no reason not to.

Attached: 2e5.jpg (400x602, 77.09K)

In india it is difficult to get a gf so give me an advice how to get it in an alternative and easy way

I already have a toilet

OP is probably trying to come back as the friendly pajeeta down by the cybercafe to give himself an answer that will stink stun the world by the awesomeness of the tall girlfriend he will miraculously have found
let's pray kek that some Holla Forumsack will see him posting his autism and throw him to the wolfen

I am back you fool in 7 PM
You didn't entire answer YOU FOOL

Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

Yeah but there might be an alternative.
Everything is possible

There isn't.
Is it possible for you to stop posting and go outside?

Attached: op_thread_life.jpg (317x699, 183.19K)

I will try go out.
I need a hot sexy an awesome taller atheist girlfriend.
Fuck you.
There is an alternative way you fooooooool

why do you want her "taller"?
taller than what anyway?
of all your stupid requirements, you chose "taller" as opposed to "smart" for instance, or "honest"
do you want her to tower over you, as if you were her naughty child? any bdsm fantasies here?
what are your innermost desires toward your mother?
are you a gollum?

I have no interested to my mother.
I hate incest.
I love to be dominated by taller sexy an awesome woman you fool