Najib: Rohingya plight no longer a domestic issue

Najib: Rohingya plight no longer a domestic issue

I don't understand the logic, isn't this a reason to not take them in?

archive.fo/Kd8DQ#selection-638.0-648.1

Attached: najib_sydney1703f.2.jpg (800x515, 51.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hsRnT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't the impetus of this "humanitarian crisis" basically a wave of muslims trying to move in and the government saying no followed by the muslims just wandering in anyway?

Attached: a5b3767452c3453ee092deafdcd315e6c817e508e754feb433bcfe278eb1eb46.jpeg (388x443, 34.42K)

It was more to do with zionist occupied America going around the middle east and attacking all of isreal's enemies whether directly or indirectly by funding the ISIS/Al Qaeda/Boko Haram etc creating the 'refugee crisis' so that the neo-liberal jewish left and right wing zionists could then redirect them into our countries.

This is in Burma, south of China.

Attached: bypass.png (538x517 95 B, 171.13K)

Being jewish you obviously don't seem to regard the fact that America has been directly destabilising every region in the middle east to aid the greater isreal project as a problem

Jewish wars have nothing to do with the mudslime problem in Myanmar. Also, it's interesting how you're blaming America for said jewish wars instead of the actual (((perpetrators)))

COMING SOON: MUH VEHICLES OF PEACE IN NAYPYIDAW AND/OR YANGON

Who else do you blame but the jewish UN the jewish City of London and jewish Washington DC for their active destabilisation of the middle east over the last 30 years according to their jewish masters orders for the Greater isreal Plan?

You're shitting me right? Myanmar is not in the middle east. Please tell me you're trolling. Here is a map of South East Asia, please study it and learn your geography.

Attached: south_east_asia_map.jpg (1204x765, 264.34K)

PART AND PARCEL, INFIDELS

The destabilization of the middle east has absolutely nothing to do with the mudslime invasion of Myanmar, you low-IQ waste of air.

Attached: durkadurka.jpeg (480x300, 15.49K)

yeah ok

Malaysia is a Muslim country so if anyone should take them in, it's them or the Indonesians, not buddhist countries.

……How do you function?
Here to let you know: The Rohingya people were relocated from Chittagong in Bangladesh (please see above map) by the British Empire to Burma to build railways. Rohingya is just Bangladeshi for Rankine, the name of the Burmese ethnic group of the local region. The Burmese - the Rankine in particular - want the Rohingya gone.

You are too stupid to live.

You know those various terrorist groups funded and financed out of Tel Aviv/Washington DC.
How are they not culpable for their direct links to all these terror groups?

Genuinely I would like to hear your jewish Talmudic bent-logic interpretation of how isreali/American financed terrorists aren't the responsibility of America/isreal

List of largest mosques;
Federal Territory Mosque
National Mosque of Malaysia
Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque
Putra Mosque
Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque

If anyone digs I think it is probable to find an American connection. Myanmar is a military government loosely in the Chinese sphere of influence.

We shouldn't be taking in refugees, terror related or not. This article was suggesting that terror groups were going to influence refugees if we didn't help them.

You seem to be suggesting that everything would be hunkey dorey and we could accept millions of refugees if Israel didn't exist. This is not the case. Israel or no Israel we don't need to help these people.

It's possible. But America tends to want everybody to be enriched - its not likely (especially given their kvetching over the Burmese military's actions) that they are pushing Burma to undiversify itself. The CIA may be playing 4D chess on this though.

Typically only White countries it wants racially exterminated and client states of rival powers [or its own former client states, like Pakistan] it trying to destabilize.
Please stop dumbing down every conversation on this board with this low rent catchphrase.

You don't destabilize a country by making it ethnically homogeneous. The Burmese government is actually replacing the outgoing Rohingya with ethnic Rankine (a subgroup of Burmese). They are building roads over former Rohingya villages.

My apologies. It was just an expression of a more complicated thought process that feels counter-intuitive. As I said above, it is unlikely that the CIA wants more stable nations.

If we look at Burma, until the junta was ended they were a sort of Chinese client state. That the USA is antagonizing them now means it is that they are not playing standard geopolitics. When the USA antagonized the Philippines they were driven into the arms of the Chinese - Burma is far closer politically, geographically and historically to China than the Philippines are.

it's a veiled threat

Castrate them then! Fuck this is what you fuckers get for breeding too much. When you need to start sucking the U.S cock or your people starve that is a sign you need to control your population.

All of these problems would be solved if we castrated all the men in the middle east.

Tel Aviv and Washington had nothing to do with China purging their own mudslimes. Try again.

I agree with not using 4D chess, unless it proves to have a clever element, particularly one that seems oblique. An example of a clever element is Trump's nomination of the chia torture bimbo (sans the h) to helm the chia ("). Pic related (the same is true of Mih-6 (").

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (608x231, 37.29K)

I assumed it would be self-evident when I pointed out that Myanmar was a military government loosely in China's influence sphere that any Western involvement that would get turned up would involve getting Rohingya into Burma.
It looks like a pretty standard all American fuck up to me. They are in the process of failing a power play with Cambodia, too.

Checked.
It's much more severe than that. The Chinese are the "Kikes of Asia".

I'm not really sure what that means in this context or what it has to do with what I said, but I guess I'll take it at face value.

Reported for derailing, MIDF shill.

Exactly.

Politicians as usual are pushing Myanmar to accept mudslime immigrants. No surprise here

What?

These mongoloid inbred demons will do the west what they're doing to the Rohingya if you let your guard down among them. China is pretty much funding the genocide of the Muslims in that area in order to grab all the mineral deposits especially titanium and oil.

Just let the Burmese "take care" of them!

This is just an attempt to get us involved in another jungle war that will be used to flood Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand with Muslims.

Vietnam was a drug dealing shit show and the drug conflict in Afghanistan is starting to come forward in the public’s eye. For (((certain groups))) I can see how this conflict would further their agenda at light speed.

Attached: C97D0E55-1520-4C3D-9AA0-5ABB013E63D8.jpeg (296x481, 36.9K)

Yes, but the 'crisis' happened when some muslims killed some buddhist motorist for no reason and then the buddhists flipped their top. They burned down muslim homes and killed a bunch of them.

they didn't just kill a bunch of them, they committed ethnic cleansing at the rate of hundreds of thousands. Most of the victims were women and children. Make no mistake, these mongoloid demons are pure evil.

No, we are just pussies. We should be doing the same. Don't call them evil for having the balls to do what you wont do.

They did what it was right to protect their land from the muzzie plague and they did it the best possible way. Burma FTW.

they're muslims, it's not a risk it's a certainty.
what's the relatively rich mudslimes in the west's excuse?

Israel is selling weapons to Burma. Not like they care about the outcome. They only care about the shekels. So technically they are involved.

Attached: 2910.jpg (750x505, 56.34K)

Thats how to deal with these invasive pakis

Attached: 754517b047d2ce8e88e52db8f854ec888a860909693d024fcdf1af01a1b46a3b.jpg (578x430, 42.87K)

the burmese shills are here.

Good

Look up your state on the ADL's site and make sure to tell them no propaganda from foreign agents of influence.

Just know that the ADL is pushing their destructive propaganda on American HS students. They 'teach' courses on the Rhohinga refugees. the Syrian refugees (i'm sure they show the dead kid face down a million times) and courses on the European refugee crisis.

That's like trying to put a fire out with more fire.

Dubs of truth.

Off topic. The guy on the left on OP's pic is Alan Peter Cayetano. The current Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Philippines. At times he doesn't agree with most of Duterte's policies, his other subordinates don't really like him either lol. Just to let you know.

Kek, the plan was to ship these Bengali Muslims all over to the USA under Hillary's protective shawl, look at how the Council on Foreign Relations whines about the situation today:

PACIFIC RIMMyanmar President ResignsMyanmar President Htin Kyaw said he will step down for health reasons (Guardian). State Counselor Aung San Suu Kyi, a childhood friend of Kyaw, was said to have exerted much of her influence through him.

Remember how Aung San Suu Kyi was championed in the media as recently as a couple years back? Looks like with a new sheriff in the White House she's lost her patronage, or maybe she's just bad PR because she wants to gas the Muslims.

Friendly reminder that "Rohingya" don't exist. They are Muslim Bengals trying to flee their shitty homes they fucked up by being Muslims.

Nah. The lost face is just a facade.
Remember that communism treats everything as a front in total war with everything permitted.
The commie rubbernigger could have done this anytime she wanted but intentionally released the reigns on the army right now.
Unfortunately the Hilldog wasn't elected, but commies as railroady as they are have to stick to the plans.

Do (((they))) send their mentally defective infiltrators to Asia? Do they actually believe anyone, even normalfags, would believe this clearly contradictory BS?

I remember when i was a kid, i clearly remember watching CNN and they had Aung San Suu Kyi on and they were going on and on about how great she is and a nobel peace prize winner.
And now turns out she is fucking based and doesnt want any sandniggers ruining her country.

>>>/bog/

t. Muslim

It's quite rare seeing a female head of state doing something right.

Yes.
And random murder, rape and pillage by the mudslime horde, that flee neighboring Bangladesh… which is an even worse shithole… mainly because it's full of mudslimes.

Attached: The_Serb_Team.webm (628x480, 5.11M)

I think we have room in the garbage dumps as well

Or, you know, they could just go back to Bangladesh, which is much closer anyway.

I thought Indians were the Jews of Asia. What exactly makes someone a Jew?

BTW neither USA nor Israel/Jews have anything to do with this. These people migrated from east Pakistan(before it was Bangladesh) to Burma and now Burmese military is kicking them out Sheikh Hasina is taking them in. People here call her the Merkel of Bangladesh. More like cuckel…

Also the main reason behind the sudden purge is Myanmar military wants to set up oil refinery in that area with the help of China. Look for yourself if you want to know as my English as shitty as the shithole I live in.

archive.fo/hsRnT

Attached: 740x-1.png (740x429, 207.39K)

There is no proof of this. The media asserting this as a fact is not proof. Even if this were the case then I see no moral wrong, their land is being invaded by a hostile force, if you are willing to use women and children as human shields then it is on you when they die, not those defending themselves.

This, with all the fake news coming out of the media they ruined their chances of making the public sympathize with these Bengali Muslims.

Maybe they'd be better of in Bangladesh where they came from a few years ago.

Rohingya aren't Burmese, they were migrant workers brought in by the British during the colonial era

Burmese are just removing them back where they belong.

reason behind the sudden purge is Myanmar military wants to set up oil refinery in that area with the help of China

Conveniently the MSM news leave this part out. Why?

Is holding snap elections pointless for now?

WE WUZ BENGALIZ N SHEIT
Or did you read the history of the Arakan area before the British came?