Military Parade

This 4th of July there have been talks of having a Parade in DC in honor of our military. It doesn't look likely that this is going to happen.

As an alternative to this It would be great to have our own march (Non of that SJW shit)

With the recent student protest and the women march for nothing we need to show the libs how many people support the 2nd amendment.

An armed march of private citizens in DC in support of the 2nd amendment would be a statement. It would be the pinnacle of expressing the freedoms of our country to the rest of the world. While the rest of the world forces you to call men women we could stand on the feet of our capitol and ask the traitors on the left if they want our guns, come and take them.

Attached: 2013-04-18-alexander-1.jpg (300x531, 38.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/protesters-tanks-trump-military-parade-tiananmen-square/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the idea, but the potential for false flag would be astronomical.

Good.

The "parade" is when the troops get ready to roll on pissrael.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x300, 987.04K)

Marching on the 4th for the 2nd would be appropriate.

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.24K)

So it will be a while?

Get liberals to protest the parade Tiananmen Square style.

I thought it would just die like all the other threads I make kek

This is how a false flag arises, not to mention the fact that it is highly illegal to carry firearms inside of D.C. We can petition to allow a military parade, but trying to use the "rule of law" to get our voices heard is an uphill battle. Hopefully Trump says "fuck the h8ers" and makes the parade to happen anyways so the DOTR becomes reality. I don't know about you, but I'd pay $59.99 to watch these fucks executed live on PPV.

While the DC home rule is rather fucked, if enough people assemble there isn't a fucking thing they can do about it because your rights are constitutionally protected and it is a fight that cannot want or win.
Also not to mention the fact that while it is "highly illegal" people still carry as we have seen.

checked how about an unarmed parade with signs shaped like scary guns

It is happening.
Trump will make the parade, he doesn't give a fuck about jews and communists crying

Attached: MAGAPepe.png (1920x1080 762.23 KB, 290.28K)

Attached: C432DF35-1B78-47C6-BDEA-5AAF7FA26C3B.jpeg (755x696 167.45 KB, 92.85K)

Attached: Donald-Trump-smug-FB (1)

Attached: nuremburg_anarchy_by_that_fashwave_guy-dbodfgn.png (1678x877 960.71 KB, 435.73K)

They already said they will do it.
Communist getting plowed over by motor vehicles: The SAGA
thewrap.com/protesters-tanks-trump-military-parade-tiananmen-square/

Not until there has been a total and complete purge of the media. This country is being subverted every hour of every day and Trump seems to want to play it the old way, law enforcement if an enemy of the people (white people) and the military is so fucking ZOGbotted this country is going to collapse in 50 years.

I see a lot of "don't ever do anything, goyim" type posters in this thread.
typical
If we never march, then nothing will ever get done
a peaceful (unarmed) march for gun rights could be a powerful symbol of our resolve.
Without any significant media backing, though, I don't know how likely it is to happen, unfortunately.
God Damned kike media

So the fuck what? A psyop that kills hundreds of people will heighten the revolutionary atmosphere, help shake some of the cowardly lemmings off the fence, and further degrade and destabilize ZOG-merica.
Besides, we have no power over whether or not a false flag occurs. So there's that.
But in theory, I'm all for it.

Pointless. Won't do shit but elicit topkeks. It's better to formulate an actual plan than to show up at the nation's capital armed and get shot doing what our Constitution requires us to do.

We should get Adam Kokesh to lead it.

Nope. If, however, you started doing the job that goodgoy faggot cops won't do, like say rounding up the kang gangs and hanging them from trees, that would get things cooking. Bonus points if those trees grow in (((gated communities)))

You first.

You're committing federal crimes right now, you spineless mong

Am I?
You call me a spineless mong for not going after the most powerful criminal organization on earth backed by an anti-White establishment and police state.
Fair enough I supposeā€¦ but that makes you a spineless mong too.