Discuss

Discuss

I prefer Maruchan

They're okay

[Opinion]

ping pong ching chong

Is Slowbeef still an insufferably immature cuck? Does he still throw a raging shitfit over the mere mention of tits, let alone anything even vaguely related to sex?

So anal about their specific way of how LPers should behave, they got left behind and missed the fucking money boat and fell off into obscurity.

Also Slowbeef became a massive SJW.

Retsupurae is a collaboration of various Something Awful basement dwellers who get paid to comment over video game footage that they themselves didn't record. They also get paid to ban people from their subforum, and have a fanbase consisting of 14 year olds who use their allowance to buy their shitty merchandise. The main faggots behind the magic are Slowbeef and Diabetus. Occasionally, they also include other dribbling SA retards in their videos. The kind of humor they employ revolves around taking awful LP videos, rambling over them, and praying that their audience will think they're hilarious (even though the humor really comes from the stolen footage rather than their idiotic commentary). This is also known as the Ray William Johnson Effect.

Slowbeef is credited with the creation of Let's Plays on the SA forums where he now rules with an iron fist, banning anyone and everyone who dares to speak badly about games he loves or Retsupurae. Ever since Slowbeef had the brilliant idea to record himself failing at The Immortal, while speaking over slideshows of the game. Since then, his recording skills seem to have deteriorated, which isn't saying much. He soon realized how much of a cancer he unleashed by commenting over games, and joined forces with a goon by the name of Diabetus. They were soon joined by other SA members in a glorious circle-jerk. Since then, they have attempted a form of chemo by criticizing and commentating over videos that are only marginally worse than their own.

Why the fuck would I care?

They are your superiors, they deserve respect.

Even the most Jewish kike is the superior of a goon. If I had the choice between exterminating kikes and exterminating goons I'd pick goons without a second thought.

Even if they were funny, which they are not, the current state of SA doesn't allow for any kind of transgressive humor or making fun of anything except white cis hetero men.

That's what I was wondering about, haven't even heard a fart about these guys in recent years.

Last thing I heard, they had a panel a couple years ago with a live commentary on an LP, and Slowbeef ended up having an SJW shitfit again and 12 people showed up.

He ended having a shiftfit live in a convention?

That sounds funnier than their entire output in recent history.

-$10

Are these guys associated with chip cheezum and all of his faggot friends?

All goons belong to the same inbred family.

hear hear

repeating digits thread HO!

Poor attempt tbh

Actually it's about quality in gay let's play videos.

You know you're in a pro-GG board, right?

Yes I know. I just like to point out just how much of an hypocritical faggot someone who used the "ethics in game journalism" meme when their fucking legacy is just videos whining that a prepubescent kid didn't set his camcorder right for a let's play video on youtube with no views except their own.

Don't ruse me like that.

Yeah, no. Check 'em.

Holy shit he looks like fat brendan frasier

Reminder that rape jokes were never funny kids.

I liked them a lot several years ago.

The severe cultural decline of the 2010's did not pass over them, sadly.

Do they even still do that shit, last i've seen Slowbeef just does Twich shit and begs for shekels on Pateron, Proteus just shitposts on tweeter, and diabeetus just… ???

I remember going on one of his twitch streams as "slowbeefswifesson", and then got banned because i mentioned "donald trump" and the chat sperged out over my name.

They were really funny up till like 2014 when they stopped doing actual RP's and just started doing them exclusively over games and the kickstarters.

The biggest problem with their humor now is Slowbeef never knows what the fuck to say. It's just him "uhming" and "uhhing" and chuckling instead of ever actually telling any jokes. All he can seem to do is make obvious observations.

I miss the cornshaq days.

Yes, for the most part.
Remember that time he got uppity about the rape implications in Deadly Premonition?

Because being split open, hacked apart by an axe-weilding madman and dying horribly otherwise are okay but THAT'S TOO FAR

Your info is good but outdated.

They then profusely apologized to everyone they ever mocked, really amped up the Danganronpa bandwagon (before getting upset that it got popular and he liked it before anyone else yadda yadda), and then moved on to game videos instead of bad let's plays because they didn't want to hurt feelings, the little SJW hypocrites.

Something Awful is a forum you have to PAY to view and post in. It's a PAID forum - with monthly payments at that.
Goons are an embarrassment.

Sounds about what we all expected would happen.