Mods Are Niggers

Watch this thread be gone within 5 minutes because how dare I, while other individuals get a little warning, and maybe a slap on the wrists

So if Mark's and his ass licking posse's words are as loose as their assholes, why should anybody on here bother to even try and stay within rules that are enforced on fucking whims?

Because apparently you'll just get a slap on the wrist a thousand times over without actual repercussions as with the example of 4AM still being here.
You could have acted a long time ago, Mark.
But just like the avatarfags you chose to be spiteful and instead of setting in place "report on sight" policies as with Belrose and indifferent mods who wouldn't spend their valuable anime and masturbation time in the threads instead to single out avatarfags and do their jobs for free, you prefered to do nothing but slap their wrists and watch them double down because they knew they'd get away with it anyway.

And what is the outcome? A thread that used to be part of Holla Forums taken over by a self righteous circle jerk of the very same people every day, who feel the need to identify themselves, because god forbid you don't remember who they are the next day, they'll shit their pants or in the shower and cry.

So in conclusion, the BO prefers to protect threads that were too shit for other boards and took refuge on Holla Forums, like the waifu threads, and when called out about it, he prefers to mock people.
Things seem so out of control that his mods have to be his spine and even that doesn't work out for him.
But I doubt even they all together could carry the literal weight that is the BO of Holla Forums, so no wonder his spine gave in years ago.

>>>/4am/

inb4 the ban

that is where they should have gone, yes

mods are cucks

Can we sign a petition to get Ritsu banned? Holy fuck, that tripfag is causing more drama than any mod could.

Thank OP. I having bad day but your butthurt make me feel better. Day not so bad knowing you are upset.

Have a bad day OP.

Uhoh, better go to /metav/ so the mods can safely ignore your points

Yeah, and you're not ritsu/comparable cancer doing yet another falseflag shitpost thread?

Bye OP

How about both?

you're welcome

nobody would care to enforce that

then have us both gone if that helps, I'd take it

Is this the designated 4am thread? :^)

you can shit in here to your heart's content
it'll be gone in a couple minutes

Are you the faggot that wants everyone to go back to 4/v/?

Hell, take mark, /vg/ and bloody Holla Forums with you as far as I'm concerned

That a promise?

not really, if I could I'd move them to their own fucking board
>>>/4am/

That a fact

Oh okay
Regalia is a whiny little bitch who can only get his microdick up to either Interracial NTR or doing it for free on an anime imageboard.

He really should suck on the business end of a shotgun and pull the trigger as a tribute to Kurt Cobain.

literally THE most pathetic example of humanity you can find

This guy gets it

This, 4am was a thread where anons could just chill out, shitpost about how much their life sucks and be emobitches about how ronery they are for one hour a day and pretend Holla Forums was their lifejournal or fucking /soc/.

But when we moved to fullchan it got hijacked by a bunch of tripfags who do nothing but circlejerk all day, I don't get why don't they just go to a forum if they want some attention so badly.

I'd like a place to talk about casual offtopic shit like 4am threads, but they were uninhabitable due to the faggot clique.

What's new? Mark is king of arbitrary moderation. Complaints by a few people can change his stance on topics relevant to dozens of anons.

All I know is that the salt generated by this is of high quality. They wont use it because most of the people in the threads would rather follow the tripfag who turned it into a hugbox into the irc room they set up.

Op you are gay and i give a fuck about your bleeding anus

4am are the outlaws of 8/v/ tbh

Mark's constant flip-flopping could be used to power NYC tbh

Thanks, mind giving it a smooch? It just might help

They're there out of spite and nothing else. On their own board they can't do that.

This was to be expected. Cancer tries to spread when distrubed.

Never apologize for telling the Truth OP.

so what's the story behind all this butthurt? I sometimes go to 4am threads. I can see why you'd think they're cancer, but sometimes people can end up having interesting conversations, tripfags notwithstanding. I won't give a shit if they're gone, I just want to know what happened.

They want a board with actual activity and things going on, like the parasites they are.

Ritsu is a queer beyond all comprehension.

yes, like poo-smearing retards are the outlaws of the public bathroom

That's me. And I don't want anyone to go back to 4chan. I just shitpost.

At this point, you have a better chance of bringing peace to the Middle East than getting moderation that sticks to its guns here. 4AM and all avatar/tripfags should be banned. Sure as shit won't happen though.

Mark got mad at how 4am threads turned out and banned them, there's not much to it.

he banned avatarfags and then swiftly unbanned them, resulting in them doubling down

I feel dirty but we need a wall and by god we need it now.

Why did you lie to me?

Unbanned avatarfags? When was that?

So what are you going to ban Mark? :^)

Here's an example of what could've been done

to corner mods

it was some time after they emerged, if you look at the last image in the OP it will give you an idea of the rough time when

This butthurt will never stop nourishing me.

Don't forget that's the reason they picked up a trip to begin with. I do find it funny that they're blaming /int*/ for starting a "crusade to ban everything from 8/v/".

People remember tripfags that were way worse and don't want a repeat of them.

Don't forget that he refuses to watch anime that have any male characters ever so he can self-insert.

I think we should all go to freech, it's far better.

There was a set of bans October 15th last year that he went back on, which had something like a quarter of the thread be avatarfags, the rule 8 change in August that did nothing more than create tripfags, and the most recent lock/autosage/delete shit going on right now. Don't forget the 5 minutes he removed the name field.

Somewhere between the OP bullshiting, sperging out and erping in 4am.

Threadly reminder that /vv v/ is still filtered.

If you take in too much you'll grow fat, user

yeah, here is how it started

So 4am is gone now? Yeah we'll see how long this lasts. Didn't Mark also make a rule against trip/avatarfags? Yet, they have been around in 4am for months now and it's not like anyone gave a shit. Why the sudden change of heart? It's not like they were shitting up the board outside of their designated shitting thread.

And after all this effort, he refuses to enable forced anonymous which would fix everything. What a sham.

it was never theirs to begin with, they simply claimed it and associated it with their avatarfagging, so its reputation would be "4am is avatarfag central"

Their argument against the rule change was "muh slippery slope".

Ban ROB threads then tbh

now ROB threads have always been ROB threads, nobody tried to take those over and away from him
He, unlike the avatarfags, didn't bother anyone or come into their thread and shit it up

b-but muh board culture

Is this the hotpocket equivalent of cucking the OP?

Mark should ban himself. That'll show Mark.

Ok, fair point. Even so, the point was that they're staying in one thread and that's it, and it's been that way for months now, despite this supposed rule against them. Not that I give a shit or anything, it just seems like a sudden decision to ban the threads in general. That seems like a shitty premise. Who's to say the avatar/tripfags won't just try to derail any other thread out of spite/disobedience/a concerted effort to be pricks?

Read rule 4, it's been there for a while.

it's just me trying to keep this up and visible as long as possible
After some mods spoke out against 4AM I had a hunch I'd get to do this for a bit at least

Why stop with himself? Why not ban the entire mod team?

Board culture trumps actually talking about what the board was created for.

I'd agree, but the "regulars" have been driven out a long time ago and I'd wager every time they see 4AM pop up they feel like shit because it's been taken from them
I wouldn't want to see it gone if only the invaders could be moved somewhere else, but that's up to the head jew and he's failed on that twice now

My question still stands :^)

It actually does. We already tried Holla Forums without board culture with /svidya/, and it turns out that less than 50 people actually want that, and surprise surprise, you can't keep a board afloat with only 50 people.

Enforced forced user and ban avatarfaggotry on sight every single time no exceptions. This immediately solves all problems, and whatever other problems arise from this are irrelevant.
The fact Mark and his synagogue haven't done this from the start proves they don't intend to solve any of these problems and are imcompetent retards

I've heard people don't like /svidya/ due to how strict it was over what was and wasn't shitposting rather than board culture. Granted, having a near max post thread that's nothing more than screaming about how Mark is shit probably pushed people away. That and spamming constantly that they were the right board to use. Same thing happened with end/v/.

This makes the most sense.

People "didn't like" /svidya/ because after it got into the top 25, the BO started handing out bans for negatively discussing the actions of developers and publishers inside their respective game's threads because it "wasn't videogames". I warned the BO numerous times that his bullshit was going to kill the board, and that it was functionally "anonymous reddit". He refused to see the wisdom in what I was saying. Shortly after, /svidya/ not only fell out of the top 25, but died altogether and the BO ended up fucking off and abandoning it.

That is what a pure "vidya only Holla Forums" looks like.

Now, I'm not saying that moderation can't be improved here, but board culture is an integral part of Holla Forums. I have no issues with forced user, though.

So the BO was too strict. If you're too loose, you end up with a BO like Mark that flip flops on everything because one person disagreed with what is being done.

/svidya/ was a pretty cool place for a few weeks.

I doubt how being raided by Holla Forums and Holla Forums on a regular level helped them any

Lax moderation is far less destructive than strict moderation.

Let the community police themselves and only get rid of the most disruptive shitposters, that's all we need, and that's what we have right now.

>>>/cuckchan/

Unfortunately that is now what we have right now, because the rules have been established clearly and enforced and often times enforced improperly and in rare cases even unfairly.
The latest issue someone brought up was a mod going on a rampage against all and any Overwatch criticism, if someone has the screen and could post it, I'd be much obliged since I am not certain I saved that.

Too bad it couldn't stay that way,

Most likely not.

Community focused moderation only works when the people on the board aren't shit. Places like /tg/ work well with it, places like Holla Forums end up being shitposters trying to out shitpost everyone else. That and the fact that you end up with mods that don't actually do their job like Lime.

I haven't touched the site since 2014. In fact, I've been skimming smaller imageboards more and more.

If you want the vols to hotpocket even more then thats the place you should go.

There's a difference between wanting the bare minimum and wanting overmoderation. If you think 4cuck's moderation is bad, 7chan still banned people for posting greentext and imagemacros up until a few months ago.

We have the bare minimum you nigger, if anything we have above minimum.

Too bad the bare minimum allows circlejerks to exist for over a year because they're in on it.

Nigger, you know how many times I was banned on the Overwatch thread since May?

I don't pay attention to the Overwatch threads because the game doesn't look that fun.

What's the deal with Overwatch thread? I heard some faggot mod was banning people related to them but can't remember exactly why.

I've seen people bitching about being banned for saying the game is shit.

It seems I do have one, but I'm not certain if this was the most accurate screencap that was going around.

Oh hey it's the same passive-aggressive, can dish it out but can't take it posting style the faggot mod locking 4am threads has. What are the fucking odds?

Now you understand.

it's always nice when you faggots decide to visit but you still will have to go back regardless

Is Cyan Mark in disguise? He has to be one of the pussiest mods on the board. He barely ever does shit, basically sits around doing nothing and ignoring all reports completely because he's too much of a cuck to pick a side.

This current year just gets better and better

Except they didn't. Mods flip flopped on that, they just bumplock and ignore all reports on avatarfagsrugga's board, pls reportnamefags circlejerking inside. They protect the shitposters.

*tripfags
Wew nice filter, I didn't even know that was a board.

Mods didn't flip on undertales banning, famlam.

Well that's one good thing at least. Too bad Undertale just got replaced with Overshit, which is Mark's new favorite game.

Its called freech now

We got to get people to go back to 4/v/ somehow.

If you kept posting in those threads with some kind of identity then you have no one to blame but yourself. I liked the 4am threads, but it was all downhill after the showershitting and people needing to have an identity for memes. You should all swiftly kill yourselves. Yes even you, Ritsu, you retard. You niggers should have let it rest but instead you needed to take on a fucking trip.

Sage for not fucking video games.

Truer words have never been spoken.

it's still spelled n-i-g-g-e-r-s tho

What does he expect? People going HONHONHON on voice chat constantly trying to shove baguettes down his throat?

I am still fucking pissed about that
the shit that was uploaded to youtube was fucking lame

4 AM threads should've just been depressed anons talking about their problems. Instead we got a bunch of people who destroyed the purpose of a thread for their own circlejerk. Mark should've just permabanned them already, but he never will, because he's afraid of being criticized for anything he does. pic unrelated.