exhentai.org/g/998084/fdd4443295/
jurisdiction.com/lic101.pdf
sarna.net/wiki/BattleTech_(Video_Game)
archive.is/tEsyf
community.battletechgame.com/forums/threads/4920?page=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

okay, shill, you have my attention

What is this?!

Would you rather I hand you a PCGamer link? It's literally the only other piece of media on this topic at the moment, you fucking autist.

I'm the OP of the other thread. I just found out about this a little before this OP. Deleted my thread so take off the tinfoil hat.

Nah, its gonna be shit. Everything is gonna be nerfed, all mechs will feel the same once they make them all omni-mechs (which they will do since someone will bitch about not being able to customize their mech)

Come back after you remake the thread.

Please feel free to convert a 120MB video into something that fits here.

Nigger, youw ant it done, do it yourself, faggot.

That's not as big of a concern as how much they're going to jew the franchise. I can smell the fucking day 0 DLCs

inb4 $500 Mercenary packs that contain ecksklusif Clan weaponry, ingame cash, and palette swapped mechs.

They're really gonna rake in that cash getting clicks from autists on a imageboard.

My god a dev youtube channel and a video showing their progress. Pure clickbait!

I'm glad they're keeping the movement and combat slow.

I just hope I can get my second flight stick and maybe a HOTAS on hand to make it feel especially big and clunky.

Simply ebin

oh no.

Not again, not ever.

Reminder that MW:LL died for a shit F2P game that Pirahna never really cared about.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was actually a good game.

They can't possibly make it Win10 exclusive.

Okay, fine. Windows 10 and Xboner exclusive. Now it just got worse because we have to cram it all on a controller.

Part 1

Does PGI really deserve another chance?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the MechWarrior franchise was owned by Piranha Games now, not Microsoft.

Part 2

no
if by some miracle they make a good game, still no

>>>/out/

I have been in the mood for good mecha for a couple of years now. I'd like it better with some sort of multiplayer support on the side, specially coop, I always enjoy coop.

Fuck you, OP. FUCK YOU.

A new mechwarrior and a snek? Today is a good day.

Read the flag you filthy kike.

Well, this looks like total shit. As much as I wanted a new Mercs, I have no faith in this at all. Only sliver of hope is having mod support so maybe we can unfuck it eventually. Doubtful though.

Died? An update was released a day ago: clanjadewolf.net/mwll/

It's still kicking. And it's far more fun than MWO dogshit.

Well I just came in my pants.
You got my attention.

Remember that this is the company that killed Living Legends so they could shill for their "F2P" game.

And now all those sheckels from MWO went into a real game.
As somebody who never installed MWO on my computer I can't say I have anything against it.
That and MWLL is still alive , even though under different people.

No?

I mean it's not even that, it's just a crysis mod.

you fucking autismos, go die

Does it matter? It's still better than your "real game". Faggot.

That whole reveal screams
Can the memeteor please strike these chucklefucks so someone more competent and less evil gets a chance to make MW5?

I'm always excited for more mecha, but they don't look clunky enough. Give me a game where there is a serious learning curve to piloting my robot and a billion buttons to press.
Steel Battalion 2 when.

Look here, I'll be honest, I don't give a shit about online games, neither MWO nor MWLL. And since both exist at the same time, I don't see any reason for you to complain.
MW5 is a real single player game though, and based on trailer it looks good. If it turns out bad, I just won't play it that's all. But if it's good, it will finally be a good high budget mech game since I dunno, Armored Core Last Raven.

Wait, aren't these the same people that put $500 "gold" mechs in MWO?

PGI is pure fucking evil.

Nope, nope, nope. Skipping the fact they're bigger money grubbing jooz than EA, Activision, Sony and Volvo combined, they're all straight up incompetent except the mech visual design guy(who's a former drawfag).

I'd be excited about this if it wasn't being made by the same incompetent, greedy kikes responsible for MWO. They made a mess of that one, what makes you think they won't fuck up this one too?

I can already imagine day 1 DLC out the ass, microtransactions, RNG bullshit "salvage" crates and every other Jewish monetization invention the industry has shat out over the years. Hell, I'm cynical enough to believe this is their attempt to launch a premium multiplayer mech game disguised as a lazy hackjob of a singleplayer campaign with next to no content.

Never forget anons.

There were examples of companies making shit games first and great games later.

Yeah, I'm sure PGI are passionate to make a good MW game. Not like they've spent every minute since the launch of MWO kiking it up and trying to squeeze as much money out of the game as they can with the minimum amount of effort necessary.

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of people I can trust to do the IP justice.

indeed, they already managed to fuck up all of their Battletech projects and c&d a few more, they can't be trusted
I hope harebrained don't fuck up their TBS, Shadowrun was decent

It'll be fine so long as they don't try peddling an alpha as a full release like they did with Necropolis.

Or make the game primarily for tablets first and PC as an afterthought, or don't inject more of their leftist pozz into the game.

It's already looking pretty bad but it does appear to be more PC focused and less tablet-y than Shadowrun was.

Only interesting thing in that video.

This is great and all, but where the fuck is my re-selling of Mechwarrior Titanium on GOG.com?

GET ON IT YOU SLACK ARSES!

I say this because GOG.com releases are easy as fuck to Pirate and I can't get the game working because of Glide bullshit.

You tried any of the wrappers available?
Although you'd be better off just playing the MS-DOS versions, since half the weapons aren't broken in them.

Good bye, OP. You lost the attention of anyone with functioning brain cells.

Look what I found Holla Forums.

Harebrained are being leftist kikes again. Oh boy, Battletech sure is gonna be great with all this diversity. Remember goyim, the future is a race of brown mongrels!

Welp.

Apparently the private tweets of the developers were full of anti-Trump spergouts during the election, though I can't find any to cap.

Glad I never listened to cucks on Holla Forums and bothered with Shadowrun.

I thought battletech was set so far into the future that ancestry described in the terms used here meant next to nothing.

But it's the current year. Also, it should be noted that most of the cast of Battletech was white and Asian, not brown subhumans.

Then again, I'm glad HBS finally outed themselves for what they truly are.

Probably expect some consoleization since they are sub-licensing the IP from Microsoft and it's likely going to be released on Xbone/Scorpio as well.

Why do developers insist on this lie? Not even normalfags buy it.

Don't worry guys they'll fuck it up somehow. No doubt about it.

that's just ray-ciss

Will it be like this?
No?
Bye.

Welp, looks like that's a pirate.
Someone will hopefully make a white-people-only mod, I don't like playing as the villains.

Looks alright hopefully they deliver
MWO was fun for a while
Wasn't MechWarrior LL taken down by Microsoft itself?

Jesus Fuck this is a commies wet dream
Fucking kill me

Please don't be shit.

You can't meme a turd into gold. There is not a snowball's chance in hell this won't suck massive nigger balls.

Tell me about Piranha user

$500 golden mechs.

But user, how else would you track how much plot armor a character gets when you don't know how (((Davion))) they are? Those things are important!

Sounds like any other F2P to me

How are Davion 'da joos'?

felt more like atreides..

Do people believe this shit? don't people lash out against being lied to like that?

No. Dont make me hurt again

Stop

It will be shit. Also why do all sound effects on modern games sound like a sound effect from fart dubstep? Watch nuddom trailer, mass effect andromeda, nu quake, they all sound identical and the weapons fire like a fart dubstep instrument
Even with all that, MAYBE, they just copy mech 4 and make enjoyable gameplay with shit story you can ignore

Chosen perfect people whose plot armor never fails when it should, while all negative aspects get projected onto Haus Steiner.

How is that a good thing? The devs kept promising they'd release the Clan invasion and guild fights for territory, which they did, a year late, making this feature dead on arrival.

They keep churning out mech packs with imbalanced new mechs you can pay for now or wait three months when they become available for purchase with in-game currency and are nerfed to hell. Meanwhile basic shit like hit detection and collisions are still not fixed, the game is the ugliest Cryengine game around, with massive need for optimization. The developers even had the audacity to blame the publisher for their kikery back in 2015, yet a year later they still maintain the same business model and release practices.

You'd need to have brain damage to think the same faggots that shat out this travesty will be good. Like I said, this is likely their excuse to shit out a premium multiplayer game masquerading as a single player MW game.

They won't stop, that's the point. I fully expect them to update the profiles with their gender orientation and sexual preferences.

Likely because all the lazy hacks keep using the same shitty sound libraries.

What relevance does that have here?

I'm not expecting much, I just want to see what they end up making in the end.

They'll end up making shit.

I'm not one to say that previous MW games were perfect (they most certainly weren't) but the developers had passion, had ambition. The only positive thing you can say about MWO is the art direction, and that's only because flyingdebris is a great artist and furry hater.

Other than that Piranha are soulless Jews that could give less of a shit about Battletech and the fans.

It's gonna be good.

I'd rather conduct a planetary invasion not just be the 'poor mercs' who never hurt nobody

I'm just analyzing what we have, it's a pre alpha cinematic they might as well have released an animation

By the way, LL is up again

Just think about it, all the experience they have with mechwarriors is mwo. They're gonna make a mwo deathmatch as a single player campaign, something like red orchestra 2 did

Yeah, lack of content isn't an important factor in singleplayer games.

I wish they'd make a Battletech game featuring combined arms, so it's not just a mech vs mech slugfest. Hell, I'd love if someone made an Aerotech game, and then combined it with Battletech and gave us a proper sim with a robust dynamic campaign.

But I know that will never happen so long as Israel and Holla Forums exist.

Jesus Christ, I'm getting physically ill.

Living legends, go show them some love

I know, I was going to play it when the first thread went up but after finishing the Crysis Wars install and the LL manual install and waiting for like 3 hours eveybody told me to download the Exe instead which already included Crysis Wars whcih would make me wait another 3 hours, it pissed me off so much I gave up.

I'll try it next weekend

fuck off

This is why \v\ is shit.

Don't I need an original copy of Crysis for that?

This is what kills me. MW4 already made the "controversial" step to differentiate mechs (so the choice doesn't always come down to the one with the smallest profile) and you don't dump all the weapons into the torso and these Jewish fucks go right back and shit it up.

No you dont mw-ll.org/ it's the first link

Mods will fix it!
Im not that good at mechwarrior lore, so do they have islamic muslim women?
Any of you faggots have that quadrupe russian installation pack that have all the mech games in pc?

Thank you kindly.

Nothing can fix the pozz.

Source?

Why would you want source on the panda lady?

exhentai.org/g/998084/fdd4443295/

Thanks fam

Found any crew yet?

Yes, user. I'll listen and believe. What's your patreon?

Still makes me laugh.

Shadowrun was shit outside of Dragonfall, and even that had major issues in your ability to actually play an rpg

I don't have much hope but I can't blame you for dreaming.

I forgot to add
"All material on this site is copyright © 2012-2016 Piranha Games Inc. and/or their respective licensors. All rights reserved. MechWarrior and Battletech are registered trade-marks of Microsoft Corporation and are used under license"
inb4 winblows 10 MS store exclusive

Oh, that's worse than I'd feared. Clan invasion can't come soon enough.

And it just keeps getting worse. Can't wait too see what bullshit they'll try against MW:LL this time around.

The future IS a race of brown mongrels. It's practically basic entropy at this point, all we can do is slow it down.

Tell that to the spics or mudshits that will beat the everloving crap out of their daughters (or murder them) if they catch them dating a coon.

Do you think multicultural "paradises" are a new thing in human history? You had empires encompassing various ethnicities throughout all of human history, yet there was no widespread racemixing going on.

Even today, in an era where propaganda campaigns with billion dollar budgets promote the practice the percentage of miscegenation between the races is minuscule, even among cucked whites that are the only race fed this drivel.

The shit stained future of humanity is a masturbatory fantasy only moronic leftists that think everyone in the world but their conservative father thinks like them subscribe to.

Bronw yes, but not with all those deep ethic traits like asian eyes or freckles. It would be more like pic related, average man with dark (not black) skin

Besides claiming racial heritage 1000 years into the future is retarded on too many levels

Nigger Microshaft is licensing the game to them
Piranha pays and does whatever the fuck they want with it

ebin :DDDDD

Holla Forums the publisher needs you to come up with dlc ideas for the game for maximum profits
What do?!

Skins

Like said, skins for everything, cockpits, arms, legs, torsos, soles, barrels, even shit you will never actually see while playing the game, just sell skins for everything, the dumbfucks will buy it.

Wait for the first couple of really great mods then shut them down with lawsuits they can't afford to fight before releasing DLC that is basically code stolen from them.

Mechpacks and techpacks. Because if the p2w shit you want isn't tied to something you don't want but still takes up limited space like mechbays for example, you're jewing it wrong.

If only it worked that way, basically MS can put any limitations on the IP they want and it's up to Piranha to negotiate a good deal.
jurisdiction.com/lic101.pdf

Welp

I don't care OP, PGI can rot in hell. They killed Mechwarrior.

They merely dug out the corpse and sodomized it.

To be fair they did make the first truly terrible mech game, all the others were good even if they were few and far between.

Mods fixed the mechwarrior online lack of reactor online, sensors online, weapons online, all systems nominal.
MW3 a best.

I knew there was a mw2 mod but mw3 sounds are much better. Except bitching betty, mw2's is the best

Sure, if you're only looking at Steiner and Draconis houses.

settle down cletus. maybe you should move in with the mudslimes in the middle east. sounds like you'd fit in just fine

GHOST HEAT

GHOST HEAT

GHOST HEAT

GHOST HEAT

GHOST HEAT

GHOST HEAT

Fucking sad panda bullshit! I had already gotten around it!

Let me guess, no hotas support?

PGI do not Respect the Robot. Anyone who supports their kikery by association does not Respect the Robot.

REACTOR ONLINE
SENSORS ONLINE
WEAPONS ONLINE
ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
BEEP BEEP BROOP

I hate to be the guy that's defending this but outside of the first pick with the guy from the Commonwealth it's pretty much exactly how they should look. Most of the outer regions in the Inner Sphere are essentially mongrels who ran off when the Star League fell. If you want somethign to be triggered by, Why the fuck did they make a new fucking power called the Aurigan Directorate instead of basing it in literally any of the other outer rim powers? It would have been cool as fuck to be a mercenary dealing with not one of the big four for once but instead it's all going to take place in some mary-sue faction that they made up. Just shit.

Funny enough, people on the Battletech fourms were mad that there was no white people in the character line up.

And they needed to make the setting about the shitskins, right? Why are you even defending HB? They've outed themselves as the Marxist filth they always were.

Why wouldn't they be upset? I bet you HB thinks they are being entitled for not welcoming this wonderfully progressive cast of subhumans. Where do they get the right to complain, it's not like they're the core demograp… oh, wait.

interested

TOP SNEK

According to the games lore, the divisions between most of the old countries on earth would be have kaput for 800-1000 years. It wouldn't make sense to think of them in terms of modern ethnicities. In the battletech universe, those who are the most uptight about being ethnically pure, like Kuritans and Liao's, have the vast majority of their population originating from planets colonies by other ethnic groups, since all these countries where founded by conquering their neighbours who where usually not from the same ethnic group.
They may be hitting the multiethnic angle a bit harder than other games in the series, but its not thematically in appropriate.

Its harder to get a bead on when this is supposed to be set though, since the planet of Coromodir, where the badguys are from, has been blasted off the official star charts during the succession wars and have thus been an uninhabitable rock for a few hundred years if this game is set post 3025 , when its supposed to be set.

That 3025 date also means there won't be any clan tech anywhere outside of wolfs dragoons, as far as the inner sphere is concerned.
And worst of all, since this is supposed to be canonical, with the developers working with the people who make the figure game and PnP RPG's, this will be set in the ass end of nowhere with no families of any kind of important involved. So no House Davion fedrats or any of the other major houses of the inner sphere. Hence all these made up power groups of -house Arano, House Madiera and House Espinosa, none of whom are mentioned anywhere in battletech, will be the focal point of the campaign.
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries this won't be. No famous locations like the mechworks of Hesperus II and Solaris 7's arena's, no getting caught up in the politics of the families running the greatest empires around, no famous battles, and since this is 3025, no clanners or clan tech.
Really, the only part of battletech left they can use is the mechs themselves…

On top of that, this is a PGI game.
So overall, no real risk of this game being anything but a flacid turd.

wut?

Source is the battletech wiki article:
sarna.net/wiki/BattleTech_(Video_Game)

No steiners, kuritans, clanners and only few Freeworlders or Davions. Liao will badguys, as usual, though they may get the biggest spot, not that there's any competition for it.
The game is litterally set in the battletech equivalent of the ass end of nowhere. Not even in one of the established and well known rump states out in the sticks. This place is literally so small and utterly insignificant that its not on any maps.

At least there should be Taurans around, though they are bound to be badguys and their best quality won't be anywhere to be found.

cool story kike

I am done with the Mechwarrior community. It's very evident they don't have a fucking spine. They deserve all the shit that gets flung their way.

In their defense, most comments are about time they made a real mw game and not a freemium piece of shit. It's not their fault to think they'll actually make a good game

heres another neo nazi fake. notice how cleaner the edit is, which was not possible at the time

Doesn't matter what they are called, people will always band together based on race first. The idea of a mixed race utopia is just a leftist wet dream. If it were so easy to achieve why hasn't it happened for the past 30000 years?

Why haven't big empires like the Assyrians, the Persians, the Romans, British, Mongol etc. led to massive racemixing? Could it be that shit like that simply isn't how humans work and only leftist clowns like you believe it ever could?

Go be a cuckold apologist someplace else. You're not fooling anyone with this shit. And tell your HB masters they can go fuck themselves, they just lost one sale.

But they did, what the hell is South America?

mechwarrior is impossible to fuck up

Tell that to Mechwarrior: Online

Bullshit, do you think that human genes will just STOP being tweaked?

Yeah, not like you can't tell who is a Spaniard, who is a nigger and who is a native. No sir.

well you can always just ask.
user, are you a nigger?

that's cherry picking from photos taken in 1945. 90% of war photos did not look that good

They all look like mixed raced cunts to me.
Even BRs distinguish themselves better as they've always been more ethnocentric.

You can easily tell what race they belong to by looking at the tone of their skin.

Three guesses how light the skin color of most of the famous, powerful and rich people in these countries tends to be.

That picture sure as hell was not taken in 1945. More like 1943-1944, and these pictures are not from 1945 either.

or Holla Forums apparently.

Yes the war ended in 1945, the pictures were taken during the war.

Just set it up yourself, christ. Kids these days expecting everything to be done for them,

Nigger you're retarded. What you are describing is if you were to zoom on part of an image and magically add resolution. The bottom is the real image.

I'm saying when neo nazis photo shopped the dude in, they also cleaned up the image to make it look good and match correctly

Because if a game is going to take place in the fucking space boonies it's expected that the people there aren't going to be the Davion or the Weeb vikings. Terribly sorry you don't know shit about the universe but thats just how it is. Not everything is out to get you or make a message. Like I said before I'm more pissed about the shitty mary sue power instead of using the numerous periphery states they could play in freely because there's not actually a lot of information on any of them. This game is going to suck not because of the brown skin but because the makers didn't want to make a battletech game they just wanted to set there fanfiction in it.

Correct, freebirth scum. The Clan invasion wasn't until 3050.

How do you explain that in the upper picture the shadow that's on the smiling soldier matches perfectly with the old mans hat from the bottom picture.

I'm saying you're retarded for believing that. It's obvious that the image with the lady is fake.

It didn't need to take place in the "fucking space boonies". HB deliberately chose the location.

I am sure that expectation played a huge part in HB's choice of location. Leftist kikes are nothing if not predictable.

I know enough to tell niggers and mudshits is not what is usually presented, nor what the target audience asked for.

Sure, they just went into autistic detail about the mixed race heritage of every character just because. It's what everyone does these days, right, cuck?

It's true what they say, Battletech/Mechwarrior fans and /tg/ in general are complete cuckolds. Do enjoy masturbating to your brown mongrels and coming into every thread shitting on the game desperately defending it with MUH LORE.

are you guys like seriously defending the holocaust?

How can you defend something that never took place?

Please point to part in my posts where i defend the holocaust.

I really hope they don't fuck it up, but somewhere in my heart, I know they will. Oh well, at least we have MechWarrior 2 through MechWarrior 4: Mercs.

God damn it have I really been baited again.

How light is kike skin?

I know that racial purity is a myth, but holy shit did they go all out.

Scratch that, you must just be baiting.

Bretty wyatt

Like ash.

Stop trying to fit in Moshi. Ethnic purity might be iffy, but racial purity is a given, unless you think we all have a little bit of nigger in us.

we do, unless you're going to claim that genetic history especially things like mtDNA were created by the jews.

By all means, what are we supposed to talk about? Should I just pretend the IP getting fucked in every orifice by all these assholes isn't a thing?

After only a miracle could save this thread.

Welp

wew lad, I guess another game is blacked.

Sing it with me user:

ur welcom

VIDEO GAMES?

I just wanted to play vidya

I would too if these fuckers would stop, please please for the love of God, shitting their goddamn politics in games.

I just want to have fun, I don't want to be angry anymore, I'm tried. Fuck.

Sorry Schlomo Goldenstein. We have learned that we can't exist in a political vacuum. If Holla Forums leaves Holla Forums moves right in, and if both leave something else will take root. The Day of vidya has passed, the day of the rope is about to begin.

Who in their right mind would want anything Holla Forums peddles? They can't even do memes or bantz right. All they know to do is shit up stuff other people have made.

Holla Forums is reddit tier, its so obvious it hurts. r/Holla Forums is filled with and run by Holla Forums types.

Read the rest. If both Holla Forums, and Holla Forums leave something else will take over. It's inevitable, the best thing is to allow new ideas, as well as old ideas to come in. That way discussion/shitposting can occur.

we do just fine in the threads that arent consumed by political "discussion"

If only they could get the hint and stay in their shithole instead of thinking they have to share their moronic opinions with the rest of us.

And I'm saying that I'll pick Holla Forums every time. At least this way the cast isn't a fucking rainbow of subhumans and degenerates.

I see, well you will just have to wait it out. Soon the left is going to experience a sharp decline in popularity simply because the free lunch will be over. In any case we all know this game will be shit, and even if it isn't I still wouldn't buy it.

Why the fuck is there an asian in the glorious German Commonwealth. This is some extreme canon rape right here. He should be in the Draconis or Capellan.

Commonwealth = Germany
Davion = Britian
Freeworlds = Austria Hungary
Capellan = Russia/Chinese
Draconis = Japanese
Free Rasalhauge = Swede Fag

The lore makes it clear that the IS stepped in and took over the Amerifags. This is why you have so many Negros in this universe because they're basically subservient to their White masters. Plus most of the blacks who are famous in BT are in the Draconis. I think they REALLY over did it this time with the diversity crap.

I would honestly take this "something else" over Holla Forums and Holla Forums

You think? This has already become the focus point about this game and its what Mechwarrior 5 is now associated with in the eyes of Holla Forums.

It'll become impossible to discuss this game without mentioning the affirmative action job done on it.

MW5 is free of leftist pozz far as we can tell though, it's just being made by a shit developer.

The concept art is from Battletech, from the developers of the Shadowrun games.

see

retard

Really? How can you tell? He's in a full bodysuit and his voice sounds pretty white to me.

Pilot didn't speak, black hand.

Thats not MW5 you retarded nigger

Steiner are jews now.. what?.. They're as Germanic as it gets in BT, they're basically space Prussia.

It's like a jewish wet dream.

what did you think would happen when you posted that diversity nuke? did you think your friends from twitter, halfchan and reddit would actually make the distinction between two games? congratulations.

the hand with no fingernails and a leathery texture? its a glove you dunce.

Well funded traitorous scum. Sounds pretty kikish to me.

No wonder why are bleeding UIPs

Hope this game crashes and burns

Link?

Dead on arrival.

What the fuck is with the ancestry? Do those countries even exist in 3025? Does Earth for that matter? Why would anybody use those terms to describe ancestry instead of Liao/Steiner/Davion/etc?

Get Out Clanner.

Yes, that's right goy, just ignore the man behind the curtain! I mean you want to enjoy vidya, right? Don't worry about these other details, just try to have as much fun as you can with what we throw at you!

Robot hats.

welp, so much for that

Holla Forums was a mistake.

Every time, man. And they wonder why Holla Forums is fucking dying. The mods won't do shit about it either. Guess I'll just stick to the CRT threads till I manage to get myself a PVM and then… Fuck I don't even know why I come here anymore.

I think you mean CTR threads

These are happening times my friend, it's inevitable to talk about politics when the world is going batshit crazy. You better off talking about vidya to a small group of friends rather a large imageboard.

Fuck me, I want to
Its the complete opposite of what I felt when reading the interview with Relic about DoW3
archive.is/tEsyf

Honestly none of that sounds that bad. The problem is I don't believe any of it. They've planned it be released in 2018 so all this shit exists only on paper as a "wouldn't this be cool if".

Jews would have backed LCDs because they're cheap and shit and have shorter lifespans than quality CRTs. If you're going to shitpost, Holla Forumstard, you should at least try to get it right.

Just remember, your kind is first.

Sorry, they deleted a few posts, only one kinda remains, but its censored. Typical of a dev these days falling into the muh diversity "demand"

community.battletechgame.com/forums/threads/4920?page=5

sageing cuz this is kinda pointless at this point.

Davion is basically Space NATO. Mainly Canada,America,Mexico,Britain,France.

Nigga have you ever seen Soviet photo editing?
the more they change the blurrier the photo gets.

He's not ragging on CRTs, you mongoloid. He's insinuating that the user is a CTR shill.

Never disputed that isn't right, they're both kike nations. (((Davion))) is the heroic kike nation whose negative aspects get projected onto (((Steiner))) who are only germanic to allow for negative representations of the stereotype. They're german, therefore they're allowed to be dumb and villainous. It's not exactly a secret that they're both the same at heart, that's why the union was possible.
I'm sick of this shit. Remove (((Davion))) and (((Steiner))) and the BT universe becomes a much more nuanced place without designated heroes and villains. If MW5 and BT only have factions unrelated to both that's the first sign that they might be not shit. Oh, and melee options, finally a chance to recreate the most iconic BT art. If those get implemented into MW5 as well as into BT I might sart to develop cautious hype.

Good bait user. Cheers

They're just hyping up MW5 because they are bleeding money out the ass after all the accumulated retardation they've gotten up to in the years since MWO has finally started catching up to them and the userbase is drying up.

I recommend you look up all the "balance" ideas PGI had over the years. Suffice to say they don't know what the fuck they're doing and have this really nasty habit of pretending there are no problems with their mechanics for years on end. It took them until August of this year to finally acknowledge that ghost heat is a problem, only to shit out an even more convoluted and retarded system that is basically ghost heat deux.

Which is nothing new to MW. Previous games had "different" planets too. All it amounts is less or more heat buildup.

That's putting it kindly.

Under the same moronic management that killed off MWO with their greed and unwillingness to admit mistakes, let alone take community input into consideration.

No, user, they're a shit developer and until they release the game do not trust anything they say or show.

My fucking sides

O..OK

This was the first Mech game I ever played it got me interested in the genre, I fucking loved this game. Mechwar online is pure cancer.

What exactly is wrong with it?

SHOUT OUT TO MECHASSAULT 1 & 2!!

He mad because we have the Raknarok and the Star Adder

Its shit

Holy shit user, I remember you could level half the fucking map with this fucker.

It's shit

Blood ASP mad brother

Some anons hate it because it was on a console, Others hate it because it was very arcadey.
The rest just parrot what they hear because they are incapable of forming their own opinions

I dont remember that one, there were two versions of the game though so I might have missed some content

I'm just shitposting, I've never played it

Played both 1 and 2. It's the fact every mechwarrior fan was expecting more mechwarrior not Arcade battle brawl with powerups. Mechassault was fun to play but it wasn't a mechwarrior game and it turned out to be the last game in the franchise for over a decade. If your favorite sim game got turned into a arcade shooter for consoles and then left to be abandoned you'd tell MechAssault and it's fans to fuck off too.

When they say brown future, they try to suggest some kind of uniformly mocha brown miscegenated humanity, a new kind of antiracist species of man, but their actions make clear what they really mean is maintaining the same entirely discreet groups of shitskins, simply with the white end of the spectrum MIA. You're staring at a prime example right here:

I was in fucking high school, for some of us was our first contact with the Battletech universe. I didn't know about mechwarrior until some time after. I mean, In 2004 computers weren't that popular anyways.

I can sort of empathise with you on that, when CCP abandoned it's players and launched it's new FPS on a dying console platform. It felt like they were saying `hey thanks for all the money, support and loyalty over the years but sony gace us a big bag of money so fuck you.

You never belonged here.

Thing is, MW is kind of a shit simulator too. Heavy Gear, and later on Armored Core 5 had a more complex radar system in place that was more dynamic and nuanced than what you get in MW.

Also, no MW game to date actually let you punch shit with your mech. The Atlas, for example, is supposed to be able to lift any other mech, even heavy ones, and toss them like a potato.

I know. I was just pointing out that just because whites are fed the "mutlitcultural future" spiel, it does not mean everyone else is as well.

Every other ethnicity on the planet would have a shitfit if their daughter was dating outside their ethnic group, but especially a nigger.

Even in India, where everyone is brown and eats shit for fun they have a caste system in place where the less brown shit on everyone else from on top.

Pretty much the same for me user.

I feel you, I only played a tiny bit of mechwarrior 2(I think) on pc at a friends house but I had a shit computer back then so mechassault 1 and 2 were the first mechwarrior games I could freely play and I liked them.

Let's not forget that all the different groups in Inner-Sphere are detailed pretty much exactly off old world Terra stereotypes. It was the 80s after all.

No thanks.

=WELP==

but video games on Holla Forums? thats unreasonable

They aren't marketing to an audience that owns 300 dollardos "Saitek Throttle masters and control columns"They are marketing to Xbros and favor of the month faggots that see a diverse cast mongrels and think "wow how can i be the star of that shitshow".

Abandon mainline franchises and support new IPs created by newer upcoming developers, Punish the Hacks and let a new wave of fresh developers push out all the Ubshit-tumblr dyed-hair (((PC))) styled faggots out of the industry.

Disregarding that the game is pozzed for a moment, the "gameplay" looks slow and scripted.

The autist who cried shill
On a sidenote, shy not lick Mark's balls a bit and ask him to disable youtube embeds?

Why is the hand of that german soldier so dark?
Which one is a shoop?

soooo….

VR support? Seems like mechwarrior is exactly the franchise for which VR was invented.

No they think they mix, but only once. So even 50 generations later your kids are japanese/eskimo or whatever.