CHINA HATE THREAD

Been seeing a good bunch of CIDF, pro-"muh based chink" here in recent months. Well fuck that shit. Let's get a good old China Hate Thread going.
Chinks are not and will never be our friends.
They are lower than the Jews. They will do anything in their power to fuck each other over, and they'll do the same to you if they get the chance.
Luckily the country is rivalled in incompetence only by India.

Attached: flag-of-china.jpg (1000x661, 109.15K)

Dumping some redpills to expose that shithole for what it is; a shithole.

Attached: china mandarin.png (1425x4413 946.04 KB, 882.34K)

Enjoy these prime-time webm's on how Chinese people are untrusworthy, out of control sociopaths.

Attached: china 2.webm (480x272 100.01 KB, 965.76K)

This is how man's best friend gets treated by people who understand neither humanity, nor friendship.

Attached: china dog 2.jpg (599x405 844.32 KB, 42.36K)

Also thanks to the user who capped these.

Attached: fuck china 2.png (779x127 31.42 KB, 5.83K)

Attached: fuck china 6.png (1131x459 42.68 KB, 45.94K)

Attached: fuck china 12.png (1266x548 68.32 KB, 55.71K)

And there we go. China deserves to burn, thank God it's already falling apart under the weight of being managed by commie antpeople.

Attached: china air.jpg (1247x803 264.86 KB, 72.3K)

Never will the glory of the Song dynasty be attained again. Commies running down anything resembling culture and turning China into a polluted heap has made sure of that.

Ayyyy lmao
Neocons are scared that a nationalist country is winning the globalist cultural war and it's already influencing the west.

We all know how much this triggers the leftists and muslims

There's nothing nationalist about commie ant-people.
China will be the next Jewish stronghold after America falls.

Attached: mao-communist-china-jews.jpg (900x2448, 420.91K)

Oh CIA, never change your shitty tactics, you were unmasked 2 years ago, and you haven't even tried a diferent aproach yet. Pathetic.

No one's falling for it, faggot. Get a real job.

Attached: 149420539778.jpg (1000x800, 407.79K)

> crypto/mixed (((elite))) advocate wife sharing because TFW killed or abandoned most females because no benis
> Only reason they are where they are now is because (((greedy capitalists)))

INCOMPATIBLE WITH WHITES

Attached: C-GqfvzXkAAS4Fx.jpg (435x600 98.48 KB, 49.79K)

nah.

but i do take reassurance in the fact that if the mud races and jews ever manage to get rid of white people, that their masters will be the chinese and other asians. and that will be their eternal hell and punishment for removing us.

Good one user, this shit needs to be stamped out pretty hard because the chinese are infact a subhuman bugpeople that care not for each other or anything but the short term profits. Their rivers are filled with literal shitloads of poison and junk, people there die under the smog, nothing is made to last, and no one there can be trusted. Truely subhuman.

Attached: ching chong.webm (480x360, 827.26K)

You call what they have a culture? Whatever it is that they have, nobody wants that believe me.

It's not going to work like that. You way overstimate the Asians. They don't have that sort of agency.

Attached: 1460378798027.png (1056x2880, 2.13M)

Why?

Strange theory considering how the jews totally control every East Asian nation right now

they know how to conquor and destroy. theyre smart enough to use and employ technology and use it with absolute savagery. they are emotionless bug people and fierce fighters with no reservations or remorse.

i think you overestimate mud people. and youre definitely overestimating jews. jews using hoards of mud people to fight asians will be like a hippy organizing a bunch of lazy cows to take over a slaughterhouse.

I don't think we're talking about the same people here.

If there's one thing chinks are good at, it's losing wars. So, no.

It's about time that Holla Forums went after the real threat to America the West and coincidentally hollywood pedo jews industries

that's not entirely true. and the only reason jews have this much influence is because they use white armies and tech to protect themselves. jews cant fight and neither can mud people.

losing wars to white people, which in this scenario no longer exist.

Bullshit. Some crypto-Jewish factions and their allies hold some sway in some East Asian countries - they sure as fuck don't "totally control" shit over there.

America destroys all of the rogue nations
EU bankrupts the rest
China buys up the planet for pennies on the dollar
All funds are funneled to teh kikes.

I thought this was a joke but nope, it's real. Grorious China.

To remove any filthy CIDF:
六四天安門 事件
六四天安門 事件
六四天安門 事件
六四天安門 事件
六四天安門 事件
六四天安門 事件
六四天安門 事件
六四天安門 事件
六四天安門 事件

Great call fellow fashy user
The one thing that has plagued Holla Forums over the last few years has been the relentless shilling by chinese secret agents forever pushing neo-chinese politics and agendas here

idk which Holla Forums you've been browsing but i don't recall ever seeing any love for china on this board. Holla Forums hates chinese and their ant-race mentality.

sage because we naturally hate chinese and don't need a thread for it. this thread smells like a kushner bot thread to create support for anti-piracy legislation that will ostensibly be aimed at china (but will really be aimed at further destroying your privacy and speech online).

Attached: 10000000_589427804726905_625012634575437824_n.mp4 (1080x1080, 14.33M)

Seems to me that the majority of Holla Forumsaks understand that the Chinese are ant people and dirty commies but not incapable of culture and more reasonable than niggers or Arabs.

The chinks are a soulless, insectoid race with no morals, creativity, or inspiration, that will never know freedom.

Jesus Christ…..

Yep, yellow niggers

Attached: 21554851_118565048864123_4778700065160036352_n.mp4 (1080x1080, 4.63M)

I don't give a shit about that. What makes me dislike chinks is their inherent dishonesty and cruelty. But I could even live with their cruelty, after all it's not my people getting run over every day, but the honesty thing is just a deal breaker. If you're not an honest person or people that means you're scum and I want nothing to do with you.

Based indonesian

That screencap is just legendary.

Attached: 0ecd700d23fa36fb6830fef6626bc97654061cab89c484806a9eaf37b66ed8cc.jpg (255x255, 13.49K)

Fuck off with your halffag threads, gook. We don't give a fuck about you bug-eating cunts.

Wrong version you stupid fuck.
六四天安门事件
六四天安门事件

Well, whatever China and Chinese is much older and better documented than anything in the west.

Holy fuck this thread is great. I'm laughing my ass off at the history lessons.

Yes they certainly, you should probably lurk more than five minutes before making such an uninformed post, they've installed nearly every single East Asian ruling party from China to South Korea to North Korea to Vietnam and Holla Forums has covered this extensively in the past.

This thread is about chinks, not kikes, Wang.

Yes, we know.

You will never be white and you barely rate as an honorary kike, gook.

Not sure what's worse. Niggers and their more evolved brothers learning to shoot guns, or the locust that eat even those loyal to them.

Attached: 0-6463[1].jpg (700x525 31.87 KB, 83.1K)

Finally, a good thread. Any chink lovers get twice the amount of rope as normal.

But

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Nothing is that bad.

They have the exact same backstabbing nature as Jews. The only difference is they displace and repress their enemies, rather than infiltrating and subverting them. What's happening in western Canada is a good example.

I for one support a rising Japan and the retaking of manchuria.

if they get twice the amount of rope….
wouldn't that mean that they would still be standing on the ground?
as in too much slack
kek

/* chinkgen.cpp */#include #include static const char *prefix[] = { "B", "CH", "W", "P" };static const char *suffix[] = { "ANG", "ING", "ONG", "UNG" };int main(int argc, char* argv[]){ srand(time(NULL)); unsigned n = (argc == 1) ? 4 : std::stoul(argv[1]); while (n > 0) { std::cout

BING BONG WANG PONG

double lanyard or long fall. rips the head clean off the body or crushes it.

BUNG CHING CHONG WING

Attached: china dog market.mp4 (544x480, 3.96M)

Attached: china dog burned alive.mp4 (1280x720, 3.34M)

You can tell if someone's subhuman by how they treat animals. Western Jew-owned factory farms aren't much different.

Communist China is globalist as fuck, they literally destroyed most of their culture deliberately. That's why the neocons always favor China over Russia.

Well first we have chinks and then add the Jewish magic of lies and misery, communism. Though they don't share the same genes as the kikes, they are considered as the Eastern Jews.

Hey leave Sholom Rubashkin alone!

Attached: MakeChabadLubavitchKikesGreatAgain.JPG (843x1099, 137.88K)

You lost me there…

Jesus fucking Christ, why did I click that shit?

Is this the lowest level shilling ever seen on Holla Forums?

Attached: 06271.jpg (620x416, 95.89K)

It's called a tan, neet. Have you never been to the beach?

They literally are, user. I know it's hard to grasp.

Attached: chinsese cuisine.mp4 (368x640, 4.47M)

Animal abuse is fucked. We have our fair share of it in the meat industry here in the US, but FFS, we are not boiling animals alive to de-fur them. We don't literally roast dogs while they are still alive.
GOD DAMN THE CHINESE

Even after Mao they still have more culture than you do, Anglo boi

So why did you leave?

So I can spy on your government and your corporations while your cuck president does absolutely nothing because Xi Jinping has him by the balls lmao

Either that or like every Chink you know it's a shithole, hence the inferiority complex.

buttmad chink, go eat a dog

t. mad anglos who will soon be replaced by black people and mestizos

China is pretty fucked up, but at least they don't cut off their son's dicks, pump them full of hormones and dress them up like girls. Even against the parent's wishes. No one in the west has room to talk.

Untrue. Where do you think Tic-Taks come from.

Attached: images.jpg (291x173, 15.02K)

Here's a new one: we can hate China AND the Cultural Marxists, dummy.

lost

And Chinks still desperate to get out

No.

Yes.

I live in China, Shanghai to be exact. There are lots of decent people around. The average Chinese is very family oriented but trusts nobody but close family thanks to communism. Animal cruelty is some backwater town stuff. Never seen any in Shanghai. Lots of dog owners.

Whenever I'm back in Germany young germans are all muh dick nigger tier, mudshits everywhere, not really a place for a thinking person anymore and if you raise a kid without having enough for fancy private schools it'll either be heavily enriched or Rotherham'd.

I rather deal with being slowly poisoned in China than having to watch my back all day but that's just me.

I actually find myself more compatible with non autist tier Chinese people than with most Japanese people who'd rather have nothing to do with a foreigner.

That low-trust element has been around in China a lot longer than that. Confucianism and other things are more to blame imo.

use this, faggots:

why would you run to china of all places? Argentina is cheap to live, has better pussy and is white

Attached: 1ab3180fb6fa64b50bf869ce7417f531d15b2de4d04e90c21b7c5f7796e2e27a.jpg (600x448, 49.87K)

the game

Chinese Greeting: Have you eaten?

Attached: skwen-tea-nega.jpg (501x585, 59.78K)

Japan is the last white country left on earth.

bingo

No, this is a NatSoc board and it isn‘t the Chinks who are responsible for murder and degeneracy in our country.
Jews are not going to deflect our righteous anger.

"Made in China" is a warning label.

Attached: squint-harder.jpg (1440x1240, 242.79K)

Why though?
What does this accomplish?

Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
~Adolf Hitler

this is next level

Attached: 532b68c71b8581f773db629cd16d9bc5756f7985bf3b333e74986ef4aebf3fa8.png (476x497, 173.49K)

Here's some news: Having a healthy hatred of subhuman races apart from Jews is fine, too. Otherwise we'll end up with muh based niggers.

Except Chinese commies spent decades overturning and destroying Chinese history and culture, lel

Attached: fe2e2a4ecdd87fd67c60d1bbd6533640a054aa90906760b738dc0d233c8b73e2.png (320x180, 4.05M)

Remember this is what you eat whenever you go to City Wok

Tell me what you know about Leland Yee.

Beware the Chinese menace.

Attached: leland-yee.jpg (628x418, 46.45K)

It sure is great knowing that our democratic capitalist elites have not spent decades overturning and destroying European history and culture, importing the third world into our midst, instituted anti-White discriminatory laws, promoted niggers and wetbacks as popstar idols, alienated White youth from their own history and heritage and replaced healthy White racial pride with rap music and degeneracy, stolen over 300 billion dollars and handed it to Israel so that they can murder Palestinians, handed our women over to third world trash to be raped and sodomized and then covered it up, and systematically humiliated and dehumanized Europeans in our own homelands.
I sure am glad that we have more principled and honourable leaders than those dumbass chinks.
Wew.

No one gives a shit. I don't hate the Chinese or the Japanese. I want them out of my nation. But only AFTER every single hook nosed kike is swinging and kicking from lamp posts.
I also find it interesting that you don't have the balls to criticize the Japanese on this board. Only the Chinese. It says a lot.

(checked)
The sad bit is that your hypothesis has merit

Attached: All of the sounds that are trapped in your mind.mp4 (480x480, 1.16M)

Attached: why not both.jpg (200x200, 7.95K)