Trump Blames Russia: "It Looks Like Russia Was Behind Poisoning"

GEOTUS BLOWS RUSSIAN SHILLS THE FUCK OUT

archive.is/0gT0S

Attached: c68797-20170111-donaldtrump.jpg (1400x933, 92.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-novichok-story-is-indeed-another-iraqi-wmd-scam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait they didn't even kill the guy? What if he wakes up and tells everyone what happened!

Attached: 1444794181595.png (432x445, 13.64K)

I was thinking the same. It's basically like one of those Mandela Effect things…

Who gives a flying fuck about this garbage? This is standard glow-in-dark ops 101.

Can you imagine ever getting a concrete reason for their conclusions? Me neither.
I could have been the Russians, but i'm sick of them, even Trump expecting me to take everything at face value just because some important shit says so. Give me a reason to believe you assholes.

tbh this is a big yawner. What's he gonna do? Call out MI-6 and the CIA for their false flag event? Completely silly, kike.

/Baste/ ZOG-Emperor

'sup kike? Gas' coming.

Shall we not meddle in the affairs of the kikes, in Israel, extensively? Why aren't we already doing this?

Is this the new talking points from Moscow, Vlad?

I'm confused. Are you for or against the MUH RUSSIA narrative?

heh. Do you suppose we fear your menacing? We know it was the CIA/MI-6, as there is no motivation to such an attack, on the part of the Russians.

tbqf it's just a communist literal dick sucker who thinks you'll feel insulted to be called that.

Someone keep a watch over the guy at the hospital if it's possible.

What are you talking about? I love how /based/ /ourguy/ Trump is with how he is basically doing everything the kikes want him to do.

I had my doubts originally, but if Trump says it happened then it happened.

.02 shekels have been deposited into your tel aviv account.

You know the CIANiggers are going to kill him to prevent him from talking.

You haven't demonstrated that Trump has had any option in this area. You must understand, you are a kike, and therefore your IQ is incredibly low and you will never comprehend a thing I say.

How utterly dull you are. Why aren't you playing X-box and courting teenage boys like you communist kikes typically do? Did you run out of ways to steal live access?

Are you fucking for real right now?

I feel like i'm just responding to bots at this point tbh.

< double posting
>>>/ovens/

You haven't demonstrated that Trump has had any option in this area.
I shall repeat.
And again:

You haven't, you can't, you're stupider than shit. You are so utterly inferior to me that I cannot even have hatred of you, for who can actually hate shit in shit piles? It all merges into a single thing, that which is worse than garbage.

The fuck are you talking about user?

Attached: 1521075471860.jpg (529x529, 105.5K)

cute but SAD!

(you)

Its a broken bot user, Just look at the word salad its spitting out.
Either that or its some T_d faggot who thinks repeating the same shit over and over again will make me want to like Trump again.
Remember when Holla Forums actually mocked the two party system and democracy?

No answers, because they're cowards.

Again, what option did Trump have? Do tell, what are the outcomes possible? Remember, Trump plays 4D chess.

HUUURRR RUSSIAN SHIIILLLLLL TALKING POINNNTT
Jesus christ 8pol really is reddit at this point

It's not a meme. It's become abundantly clear that Trump really is playing 4D chess. You, I might add, have proved you are playing 0D tictactoe.

Trump is so Russiaphobic.

Im literally shaking.

Attached: 8e82b3dc5005666476145fc119e87fb67d854b81845e03dfef2b5074aaa88649.png (1530x1201, 236.43K)

I'm voting for Jeb! in 2020 fuck this gay ass shit

trump needs to tell theresa may to go fuck herself already. we get nothing from the UK, they don't contribute shit to NATO, they don't produce anything of value for trade, it's leftist hellhole and there's probably more muslim terrorists there than there are on some of the countries on the ban list. fuck the UK.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE
if you suppose that chess is a joke, that intellect is prohibited. Why, you're nothing but a NIGGER if you don't use your head.

This isn't a realistic strategy. Through extensive brainwashing the public is liable to believe Trump is "compromised" by Russia, if he is soft on Russia. We all know this, and it's obvious, and so far as I can tell there's nothing he can do about it, directly.

looks like
He is fucking baiting you fucktards, he wants Teresa Gay to go full bananas.
The only countries Russia can't blow the fuck out of is USA and MAYBE China.
Trump will watch Teresa Gay political suicide while he renegotiates NATO and whatnot

Hey we are one of the few countries in europe that actually meets its 2% spending obligation.

Attached: 257e53bff92828690b17350f8b68dc22f27800bfac577951b3d072bde94dfe5b.jpg (1880x1252, 306.13K)

Attached: fatgayniggerkike.png (939x821, 516K)

you're a big guy.

chess is gay. stop lying and say what you mean.

Bombing Syria was a shit move no matter what he "really thinks". I don't care if he does or says shit for political gains, it's the same crap all others did before him. Accusing Russia without presenting evidence is just a political stunt no American needs or cares about, this is the bongs issue, not the USA's. What benefit do you have from creating further tensions with Russia?
He should present evidence for a change, why do we just believe anything anyone in high positions says? That's how they started the Iraq war and countless other wars before that.

Dubs make it so. Call me Big Pappa.

The chess meme was invented as a heads-i-win/tails-you-lose way to explain away everything trump does and says.

ur mom gay

You could have said it more shortly, that you consider it a non-falsifiable position.

I do not. I believe it is possible to analyze available moves, and grade the maneuver.

But you are very much too stupid for this entirely.

Still better than a ground invasion.

no dude you can only vote for two parties! if you don't vote for trump you're voting for hillary!

invincible nukes

Well, if you contribute to the election of a Hillary you will without a doubt see various rights eroded, straight away, such as to firearms and such. But by all means, continue to work your leaven throughout the loaf.

FUCK TRUMP

It's almost like words have actual meaning.

This is why you kikes can't beat us when it comes to harnessing reality.

+0.1shekels

how pathetic. this practically guarantees trump is an israeli pawn at this point. russia never even created these chemicals, it was in soviet uzbekistan and the US dismantled and studied the factory they were supposedly created in

To summarise:

1) Porton Down has acknowledged in publications it has never seen any Russian “novichoks”. The UK government has absolutely no “fingerprint” information such as impurities that can safely attribute this substance to Russia.
2) Until now, neither Porton Down nor the world’s experts at the Organisation for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were convinced “Novichoks” even exist.
3) The UK is refusing to provide a sample to the OPCW.
4) “Novichoks” were specifically designed to be able to be manufactured from common ingredients on any scientific bench. The Americans dismantled and studied the facility that allegedly developed them. It is completely untrue only the Russians could make them, if anybody can.
5) The “Novichok” programme was in Uzbekistan not in Russia. Its legacy was inherited by the Americans during their alliance with Karimov, not by the Russians.

t. craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-novichok-story-is-indeed-another-iraqi-wmd-scam/

written by craig robinson, the UK ambassador to uzbekistan, where the novichoks were supposedly created

And who exactly do you think he is fooling with this? Do you think the public is so smart to figure it out but not everyone in the gov?
There's no meaningful point to these word games, most of the public just sees "muh Russia" and his political rivals know his stance anyway.

That's literally true though.

And Porton Down is near Salisbury keek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (904x383, 111.83K)

Obviously he's fooling you niggers.

I believe he is fooling Teresa Gay

yes i think porton down is who identified it for the UK government … more like created it, or israel/US did it without telling UK to frame russia

The Neocons are going to get their wars if we don’t support trump.

Right convenient, wasn't it. 20 minutes or so away. Why, they could do it on their lunch break.

you trumpkin blumpkins dont even realize israel leading you around by the nose, think you get there yourself. it's hilarious. either retarded or a zionist but israels useful idiot either way.

Let's analyze what you said. I don't think you are worthy of anything other than contempt.

< you
Ad hominem.

< trumpkin
ad hominem

< blumpkins
ad hominem

< dont even realize
ad hominem

< israel leading you around by the nose
ad hominem

< think you get there yourself
Incoherent, contains no meaning.

Filtered. You're just a Russian astroturfer.

We, the superior ones, who are the analytical, the wise, the just, the whites of America, rule the world.

so tell me what this "maneuver" was about?

Inb4 Trump starts a war with Russia. If he tries to, he'll be virtually the same as Hillary. Even Hillary wanted to build a wall. Trump is a civnat with a Jew fetish. You Le Donalds need to get real.

How?

Ad hom isn't calling someone a name. Ad hom is, x is wrong because he's an x, or x is an x (thereby implying x is therefore wrong). At least learn something, you utterly uneducated retard.

Her campaign says otherwise.
As for Russia, you and everyone else in this thread is overreacting exactly like you overreacted when that Syrian chemical "attack" occurred.

I am frankly speculating that it is ad hominem. The truth is, the fellow is far too stupid to produce a coherent sentence, so we may never know what he said, in fact.

As I have stated already:
What alternative did he have?

Indeed, I believe this statement is powerful, for none have any ability to answer this question.

So instead of saying Russia did it, Trump said it "looks" like Russia did it. I wonder if that is significant

Attached: yDKxIgQ.jpg (1024x1024, 84.95K)

Still not an answer. You're btfo.

(1)
My, you shills are very… amateurish.

Shall I go on?

What would have happened, had Trump said that?

Truth be told, I must be more patient. My IQ is vastly higher than most.

(2)
keek

< questioning consensus
KIKE IDENTIFIED

I like what ifs. They tend to happen all the fucking time

(3)

Right. She wanted a "barrier", more precisely. This is typical Clinton crap. They chose a word that means pretty much whatever the listener may choose.

And Hillary will never be anything but a fucking coward for not making the concession speech.

Wew. This reminds me of when he said it looked like the Russians did something and he later did nothing about it. He doesn't care and the worst he will do is continue to dangle this or that in front of them.

wew

We all know it was israel, they did the same to arrafat.

Lmao

Everybody's Russian, huh. Go back to fucking reddit. Alternatively, neck yourself.

>< think you get there yourself

cant even into reading comprehension… clearly just entered middle school or something.. i'm saying you think you reach your own conclusions, never realizing it's the exact conclusion your israeli paymasters led you to.. and the cognitive dissonance is so great you'll never realize the flaws in your thinking…

stupid jew mods don't want the truth in their israeli war shilling thread