Matt Damon moving to Australia because of Trump

Matt Damon is moving his family to Australia — in part because the liberal star’s fed up with President Trump.

Damon, 47, reportedly has purchased a property in Byron Bay, New South Wales, according to Sydney’s Sunday Telegraph. The home’s next door to a place owned by Chris Hemsworth — with whom Damon recently appeared in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

archive.is/qdEAi

Attached: Matt_Damon_moving_family_to_Australia_because_of_Trump_Page_Six_-_2018-03-15_13.36.09.png (594x681 1.63 MB, 44.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

byron-bay.localstats.com.au/demographics/nsw/north-coast/northern-rivers/byron-bay
archive.fo/nxfHS
archive.is/tARum
newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/celebrities-who-said-they-ll-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-1.12588837
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Rats fleeing the ship I see

WOWOWOWOW
So he is the
FIRST FUCKING ONE TO ACTUALLY PUT UP RATHER THAN SHUT UP
when are the rest going to go like they promised us?

He just bought a home in Australia and is using it as a pathetic attempt to virtue signal.

Don't wish to see Australia sink further into libralism, but with any luck they will find a spider to sleep with.

Sorry Aussie bros, looks like you are going to receive more of our U.S. faggotry.
I can't can really believe this is actually happening, what a fucking cuck.

Well, he bought a house. I doubt he's actually going to do it.

The president has not committed one break of law since elected, douche moves out of country. Was it this easy all along?

Attached: whahappen.PNG (350x294, 214.29K)

If he doesn't like living in America because of Trump, then I'm sure he'll just love living in a country where shitposting is a national pastime.
Doesn't even make sense to me because he'll still see and hear stuff about Trump over the internet and shit, and it will still piss him off so what does this accomplish again?

These fuckers NEVER move to a country that's actually subhuman-tier. The only person I've known who moved to a shithole was Dave Chappelle and that nigger moved back anyways.

Attached: Shitposter.png (628x625, 538.8K)

Hes leaving because hes well aware of the train wreck america will become in the next 5-10.

So Matt Damon is helping MAGA happen by leaving the US? How considerate. One can only hope he takes the rest of his cadre.
The eldest child is darker than him and the mother - so he's a cuck in the literal sense too?

See ya.

Now if only the niggers would follow suit and try to find wakanda somewhere is ass crack africa. Too bad they're so lazy that niggers wouldn't take a piss to save their burning feet.

Byron Bay is a glorified retirement village.

RWDS will have a special faction dedicated to hunting down celebrities for the rope

Matt Damon
Family Home –
1401 San Remo Drive
Pacific Palisades, CA
Why don't you California pussies give him and his family a send off! He goes to sleep at night just like all the rest of us.

No, this is to further radicalize those who idolize these garbage "celebrities".

The next host seems to be Australia and NZ and has been well on it's way now for a few decades. The rich elite buying houses in NZ as a place to flee too if war would break out has been a well known strategy for some time now. Dave Chappelle had a mental break when he learned that whitey was actually laughing at him instead of his 'comedic' skits, he even came out of the woodwork again when Trump got elected extremely butthurt and even partially underhandedly admitting his agenda pushed by rich kikes failed.

Train wreck? Naah mate, civil war to get rid of the vermin once and for all. Ethno-state or death. Remember, even if you surrender they'll Fema camp you anyway.

These type of fuckers often have private gaurds on their property, have house sitters, have private security going up and down the neighborhood and entrance camera's to their segregated access-only community. You gotta be a cia nigger hit team to leave no traces if you wanna put a bullet where it belongs.

So diverse. He's a good man.

byron-bay.localstats.com.au/demographics/nsw/north-coast/northern-rivers/byron-bay
archive.fo/nxfHS

Jokes on him it was also a massive nuclear waste dump before it became a town, the barrels are still buried and it explains why people in Byron are fucked in the head.

We should arrange a welcoming banner for him, place MAGA flags in his front lawn when he arrives.

Cher should have been riding shotgun in Elon Musk's car.

Attached: o443k.gif (320x180, 1.85M)

The cuck just bought a fucking property in Australia. When he actually moves his kids I'll believe it.

From the article:
kek. more to follow I guess.

From their pov thats a train wreck which is why they will begin bailing en masse over the next 4-5 years. All blaming Trump of course.

SAYONARA, FATT GAYMAN

sage for pretty irrelevant

Byron Bay is the nicest beach in Australia, making it one of the nicest places in the entire world. It's also where kids go to celebrate graduating high school (or pretend they did). It's where I would live given a choice of places on earth. It's not news and not fucking some kind of rebellious act.

It's also likely 100% white.

maybe he just means pic related

Attached: 1517793746444.jpg (1190x768, 236.72K)

Good Will Huntsman spider right on your fucking face.

Well….bye.

Attached: bye.jpg (480x360, 7.65K)

Funny how Australia is one of the whitecountries in the world. Why doesn't he move to mexico?>>11379680

This. You don't get to just drive by Matt Damons house and fuck with him. And it's why these people act like they do.

Often, not always.
Google earth the pad.
Plan and execute.

Between them and the chinks coming here with unlimited money to spend, it's almost impossible for real New Zealanders to buy property any more. People are pissed, and these faggots are kidding themselves if they think NZ will be a safehaven for them if the rest of the world goes sideways.

I think he is going to be in shock that the Australian government wanted to import White Africans. American liberals made the bed and they sleep in it. We don't need more dumb idiots so they can eff to Africa.

Gotta get out before Weinstein cuts a deal and/or publishes a tell-all.

Every
fucking
time

Well, they have thugs with guns on their side, you don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Score this as a huge win for the Trump tax plan. No more tax sheltering in your 10 million dollar Commiefornia mansions and deducting the 6 figure property taxes, eh?

NZ is the most heavily armed Anglo country besides the US. It's easy to think of it as a smaller Australia, but not entirely accurate.

Shit on him for not moving to a more diverse place.

I suspect Australia (and NZ) is where the Deep State Crime Network is moving a lot of their operations as a kind of back up.
No surprise liberal Hollywood creeps are setting up camp down there too.
Fun Fact: Nicole Kidman's father was their main MK Ultra guy.
Fled the country after one of his victims spoke out and it got traction.

Also, Byron Bay is where all the mega-rich-but-like-to-think-of-themselves-as-hippies people live.
Particularly celebs. A very very very exclusive area.

Note that good ol' Mutt Daymun didn't flee to totes not-a-shithole Haiti, or Mexico either.
Almost like he thinks they're not as desirable places as First World White Western societies for his family to live.
Wonder if Clooney will end up being a neighbor too…

GOOD, NOW TAKE THE REST OF THE COMMIE FUCKS WITH YOU FAGGOT.

5% of population are gun owners? Well this counts as heavily armed. For Anglo. Also these guns are registered, hello confiscation in the beginning of every STHF event.

Clooney has a villa in Italy. The local government arrests native Italians caught within 300 meters of the property line, which is how these compassionate global-citizen types like their local color.

Attached: Clooney_Villa.jpg (750x477, 84K)

>moving to Australia with his wife and her daughters
I don't think those kangaroo fuckers want that guy.

Attached: 7a1a571cdea89f742e2a1fe3673c4951d3ebff61f991fcfe16123a29e3cdd68.png (179x255, 7.79K)

When the government become hardcore right wing. I hope they steal all of the rich liberal's assets and reap the profits.

You're not thinking like a proper NS, user. You don't have to expropriate property when the former owner has fallen out of a helicopter.

Nope, I know that area, it's right by Will Rogers park. Walls (the irony) and gates on many of the houses and city cops driving by all the time. These shit stains don't spend their own money to guard themselves, they use tax money.

You can drive right up there off Sunset, but you won't see much since half the houses will be behind a hedge.

Throwing them out of helicopter requires a lot of fuel so mass hanging them publicly is better than that because it is a cheap alternative execution method that can be used by anyone.

Good.
I'd say to that faggot, Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

This is not good because they are going to turn Australia into commiefornia. We don't need more dumb liberals to destroy more white people.

yeah id like to send him my thanks, but im not sure what would make other libnigs do the same as him. Should we pretend to be mad so others move away too or openly say thank you? maybe he will show himself having a great time and encourage others to actually put their money where their mouth is

Chappelle didn't move, he simply took a trip to Africa. South Africa at that

The numbers are skewed by the cities being cucked and hundreds of thousands chinks and pajeets being imported. Take a step outside the big cities and pretty much everybody at least has a basic rifle.

Nope. Only the scary guns with a shoulder thing that goes up are registered. Very few people get the E endorsement, largely because it would mean registration. The state has no idea what most gun owners have.

Confiscation wouldn't be so easy. The police aren't militarised like in the US, nor has their behaviour been gradually reshaped into something more befitting an occupation force. The state would lose all public support the moment it tried. Even most of the leftists wouldn't consider cops going door to door confiscating property acceptable.

Wew lad
archive.is/tARum

Attached: BH.jpg (3781x1843, 871.26K)

A bunch of Australians will call him a cunt.

AFTER ALL THOSE MEN DIED TO SAVE HIM IN SHAVING RYAN'S PRIVATES MUH PATRIOTISMS THIS CRYING HOMO WANT'S TO LEAVE FUCK HIM SEND HIS ASS TO SOUTH AFRICA AND LET HIM SEE FIRST HAND HOW GOOD HIM AND HIS KIND GOT IT IN TRUMPS AMERICA

FUCK HOLLYWOOD AND ALL THE JEWISH PEDOS THAT RUN IT
could've been QUIET BUT NO NO NO
MATT Damon the curse be upon the now
HE NEEDS TO BE MADE EXAMPLE LIKE THE TAKE A KNEE NIGGERS unAMERICAN COCK SUCKER POOR MATT FORGOT ABOUT A ONE THING HE IS WHITE no (((protection))) for you SEX SCANDALS COMING YOU'RE WAY NOW FAG

seriously I Don't CARE BUT get him GENTLEMAN 😆

I wish horrible Australian spiders upon he and his cursed family.

You seppo cunts can keep this faggot.

I know Byron well. It's a hippy area, i.e., it's full of Marxists and leftwing freaks. He'll fit right in.

Fuck off, we're full.

They are hypocrites for segregating themselves away from non-white people while promote the diversity and multiculturalism.

Countdown to when he starts criticizing Australia for being too racist and backwards like most American lefties do. Cunt can fuck right off.

is he denouncing his American citizenship? i hope he does and trump denies him a work visa here.

also how does he justify the fact that he can get into australia immediately with a cusual thought and there's a million sandniggers that are waiting in line.

Someone else's dad moved to Australia, he turned out fine.

Attached: 194d3d06106c72d90b267d8a8b2d4c15.gif (500x250, 950.87K)

Am I supposed to feel something? He's a shitty actor.

Holy shit one of the actors who said they'd move if Trump won is actually going to do it?
For shits and giggles I googled a list of others who said they would
newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/celebrities-who-said-they-ll-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-1.12588837

Amy Schumer got trolled hard over it

Southern Commiefornia has been overrun by Mexicans so he's moving to a much whiter area.

I'm so shocked he didn't move to Venezuela.

Mel's dad wasn't, nor will he ever be, a shitlib

Hard to enjoy the weed buzz when you can see demented orcs running around like rats. So they keep to themselves. Equality can remain an ideal when you're in a high trust community, incapacitated by lsd tabs and hydroponic marijuana joints.

So I guess we can expect a 200% increase in his shitposting skills.

Attached: 4567898765.jpg (763x757, 49.9K)

why not mexico?

Why not both?

Typical millionaire Marxist. Helps to create a problem, then leaves once the diversity starts affecting him personally. Regular people are left to deal with the consequences as they simply move on to the next. He will now be shilling for Australia to take in more rapefugees while decrying the immigration of those racist colonial Boers.

Leaving before he gets caught up in Pedo-gate..

Attached: gildaradner:amyschumer.png (762x518, 814.45K)

He will attract more leftists and ruin NSW just like Commiefornian had done to the Texas and others.

No, Matt Don't go to Australia! Venezuela needs you!

Attached: tantrum.gif (364x200, 721.36K)

Hopefully so, if you're a liberal. Libs are going to get gutted faster than supernova when roping day comes. It will be the quickest civil war in history.

user I.. read my mind why don't you

sides have lift off houston

Byron's basically lefty/hippy/faggot/party central. Bieber and some other fuckwits were there recently too.

Our governments have been looking to get Hollywood fags over here for ages. We've given millions to Hollywood producers to film here and also given them generous tax breaks. Don't be surprised if these Hollywood stars are being given the red carpet treatment at taxpayer expense. Many of our people would literally do anything for muh celebrities.

'fed up' means 'My Jewish producer told me to hate the guy'

he should go to uganda my bruddas, make diversity, and get ebola so he can show us de wai

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 207.65K)

You k ow I would bot be surprised, that or the manufactured civil war where they frame Holla Forumsacks for taking the first shot then slaughter all whites brutally.

Take him back you cunts. We don't want him.

when and how will the Trump curse take him?

Attached: 1520551454760.png (1000x1000, 188.22K)

easy
shower him in liberal good boy points
tell everyone how great matt damon is and how evil trump is
and how brave (kek) damon is for moving to australia and how doing that really shows those mean racist republicans that their fascist bs won't be tolerated any longer! angry internet fist shaking!

you control people by supplying them with what makes them feel good

gay

Attached: download (3).jpg (1280x720, 173.01K)

welcome home fag
lets make a snuff fiilm

Attached: download (4).jpg (474x355, 42.91K)

band at 1st
pizza hot dog party
all ac/dc covers

Attached: download (5).jpg (640x428, 81.71K)

fully cucked

Attached: download (6).jpg (650x366, 62.81K)

only alpha eva
GTFO already

Attached: download (7).jpg (1140x1810, 1.82M)

only non cucked reason to go oz
the big stuff
sharks never heard of em
no way that fag surfs

Attached: download (9).jpg (500x404, 86.49K)

PM NR OD
OD master of subversion
Kompromat via sex blackmail esp in his
YACHT
George Osbourne Greece?
PM secret flight to RUSSIA?
none of em eva heard of
FUSION GPS or Steele eva
Montenegro Cyprus

Attached: download (10).jpg (620x388, 41.41K)

Are you posting on a phone or some shit?
Or are we getting spammed by bots again?

Attached: True face of fear Soon Emu Australia.jpg (891x595, 72.03K)

be Marc Rich
get Pardon fm buttboy WJC
send oleg and boys to asset strip
Russia
yeah you too bill browder
note none of above are joos

Attached: download (12).jpg (600x400, 54.25K)

name Bill Browder
everything i say is unquestionably TRUE
i am not secretly leading an anti Russia
cabal

Attached: download (13).jpg (620x465, 21.17K)

That is right by Arnold Schwarzenegger's house. We should just send him over to kick down his door and go full terminator on his family

bump