Fighting Game General: Akuma Matada Edition

Capcom Cup 2016 is underway.
Akuma revealed for Street Fighter V season 2
Street Fighter V wins best fighting game of 2016 at the game awards 2016.
Akuma was teased in the most recent trailer. Something will be playable at PSX, December 3 and 4.
Arcade version coming to the arcades. Capcom and Taito are working on a way to bring the game since it won't be release on TTX³.

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite was announced.
The first four characters revealed are Mega Man X, Ryu, Iron Man, and Captain Marvel.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be getting a rerelease for PS4, Xbox One, and PC in March 2017.

Patch 1.10 being teased at PSX with graphical improvements.
Patch 1.05 available. Verse and Antonov are now unlocked from the start. More bugfixes and online tweaks.
Classic Iori skin confirmed available with the Chinese Premium Edition. One new costume will be available each month in the chinese PSN.
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system.

The pre-order of the limited physical edition for PS4 and Vita reached more than 10,000 copies. Japanese Audio will be available in ALL versions of the game (PC/PS3/360/PS4/Vita).
Lobby update for the console and Vita version will be out when the physical edition drops.
Many balance changes being tested on the Beta version.

Steam version announced coming December 8 for U$29,99(-10% off on the first week)
PC version adds new victory animations, colors, animated stage backgrounds and settings in training mode are now saved. All DLC are included and is the most currentupdated version of the arcades (ver 1.08).

Version 3.5 released. Skin pack coming in December
ultra-combo.com/3-5-patch-notes-combat-balance/

Game announced for the PS4. Developed by Sirlin. It will be playable at the Playstation Experience.
Become a Patreon for U$5.00 to be able play the current Beta with access to 5 characters. U$10.00 to 6 characters and U$25.00 to 8 characters.

Mangagamer announced they'll localize Umineko's most recent fighting game, Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS as Golden Fantasia CROSS. The game will be released on Steam.

Terrordrome: Reign of the Legends is officially back on track. Still in pre-production phase, will be using Unity with UFE. Demo will be out by next year with a Kickstarter campaign.

SNK Playmore has officially rebranded back to SNK.
Samurai Shodown VI available for the PS4 as a PS2-on-PS4 title for U$14.99.
VF5FS added to Xbox One's backwards compatibility list.
The game will be playable as one of the extra games of Yakuza6 on the PS4.
SNKP will officially change its name back to SNK in December, 1st.
SNK Entertaiment webpage is up. The company will be responsible for licensing SNK's IPs to other games and media. Falcoon is back as part of the staff.
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator is getting a PC port. December 14th is the release date.
Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nichegamer/status/805154573467914240
archive.is/Po0sx
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y7TRMISkGE
youtube.com/watch?v=4GbB3U2mYGQ
news.marvel.com/games/56067/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-hits-2017/
gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2016/12/03/two-on-two-fights-are-made-more-chaotic-by-infinity-stones.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mains

someone photoshop nuAkuma's face on this.

Season 2 teaser and Akuma's classic look and alt.

Pre-order today goy and receive the free rootkit DLC

Fighting game of the year, ladies and gentlemen.

They're gonna get revealed after top 8 I think.

Or a S2 story trailer, they did say something about single player content being at PS Experience a few days ago I think.

This for

You can just start playing SFV non-stop right now to horde enough fight money for all of them.

when did they turn Akuma's face into an eggplant

So is this supposed to be spawn or what?
Or is it more likely that this is the new final boss that brings in the Marvel and Capcom universes together for the story mode?

Most plausible theory is Sigma and Ultron combined.

So that's what the small fighting game clip they showed off in the preview reel was

Sigma combined with Ultron.

Spawn isn't even owned by Marvel. Get your shit straight.

Looks like a poor's man Killer Instict.

The werewolf makes me want to compare it to KI but I wont.

Despite the shitty textures I think it actually looks cool. I'm maining Sabrewulf!

I was talking about this with a friend and he said It might be the Sigma virus possessing Ultron or vice versa.

So, is UMvC3 worth playing when it comes in March?
Is Skullgirls any worse or better?

The trailer for MvC4 just makes me think the whole game is going to revolve around the awful SF vs. Tekken gems. You can bet Capcom wouldn't just throw away an idea that stupid.

Oh boy it really is.

I'm going to assume there will be at least 8 more guys this thread who have never actually played MSH.

Didn't they already lock some stages or costumes behind only real money?
Who's says that the rest of the characters will also be in game earnable if they went back on their word once already?

It might be based on the Marvel Super Hero stones, considering how it's described it might be that you only pick one before the start of the fight and there's only 6 to choose from, kinda like -isms or grooves possibly.

We'll see after the Capcum Cup ends.

Pretty sure the infinity stones is just the same shit from the Marvel Super Heroes game from 95. The game is still probably gonna be shit

Noone can defend season pass of any game user.
Is the closest of an excuse they use.

New Astaroth design.
sigma would be cool though, nice loophole to keep wolverine in mvc

It legit looks like a trailer for an iOS game. That Transformers trailer linked in the previous thread looked better.

Unless you can prove that, they only ever said CHARACTERS would always be available with Fight Money. Which is all you need. You don't need extra stages, you don't need fancy seasonal costumes or whatever. Grind for your characters, you should have all the season 1 guys for free by now with a bit to spare.

IT'S NOT FAIR WHY DID THE COOLEST CHARACTER EVER IN STREET FIGHTER HAVE TO GET THE WORST MODEL IN THE GAME. EVEN FUCKING IBUKI LOOKS BETTER THAN HIM IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT CAPCOM. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ALREADY MAKE HIM SO SHITTY BY WEAKENING HIS FIREBALL GAME AND GIVING HIM CRAPPY NEW MOVES WE WAITED MONTHS FOR HIM TO COME OUT AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US

Just play with the classic costume.

You can get his old costume if you want.
$4.99 please :^)

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten sfv dummy.

Just play him in MvC4 or Tekken 7 instead.He's everywhere.

But Dan isn't in SFV

To think fighting game fans would be the ones to encourage shitty business practices.

Is that you, Ono?

hey man, don't group us all together like that.

Shut your whore mouth and fork over the cash, goy

Being able to just play the game to unlock the characters is probably one of the few good things about the game. You mean the paid only dlc is a shitty practice, but YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF IT. Capcom needs to put more content in for getting FM, but it's still not that hard. What would have been shit was the original FM/Zenny system they were going to go with, or the fact that missions didn't come until pretty recently. Still, you're assured at least 5K FM a week, if you just don't feel like doing more than the one big mission.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS FEET

SFV.

Reminds me of those shit ftp fighting games that made you buy characters. Soul Calibur and DoA had those.

he's got that disease that gives people little sausage toes.

Oh no, I agree with you, I think playing the game to unlock more characters is good, take for instance Smash or the Dragon Ball games. It's when they make up bullshit grinds for you to do to unlock them or just pay $5 per character goy, that's when it becomes a problem and they need to fuck off. Handwaving it away is also part of the problem.

They brought back Leo from Red Earth

Just when I thought Akuma couldn't look any better in Tekken Capcom themselves does it again proving me wrong

:^)

twitter.com/nichegamer/status/805154573467914240

Is Akuma the new Ken alt-costume?

At least the UMvC3 PC release means Disney can't ever take it away again.

Where did they say it was getting a PC release?

Right at 1:18

archive.is/Po0sx
Current changes in season 2 according to event scrubs

Well fuck there goes any hope of Mika being good.

Wonderful.

Post silhouette guesses

They're adding Millia?

Helen
Peter or Haggar
Brand new huge guy
Satsuki, the doll that uses a sword
Garuda

Honestly I'd be pretty okay if that's who they added

Skullomania ;_;

The first is almost certainly Helen/Kolin

No Peter, no buy.

Secretary girl
Twelve
Sagat maybe
Juni/Juli
fuck I have no idea, new character maybe

they are adding raging Ken (or whatever his name is)?

Violent Ken.

Anybody up for some games on fightcade?

id: topkeks

We can play any games. I'm trash at most of em anyways.

CENTRALFICTION ON STEAM FUCKING WHEN

Somewhere between 6 months and 2 years

Are they are all going to be forgettable dogshit too, like whats-her-face, F.A.G and not-akuma?

No it's just fan art but they should and make him similar to old ken ala devil Jin and Jin

Fang is amazing though. Hes the only good thing to come out of SFV.

This looks like some bullshit chinese fan-made CGI
They aren't even hiding it anymore

Seriously, every passing year it gets more and more difficulty to swallow that one.

Capcom's looks like one of those black supremacist history revisionists and Namco's looks like George Soros.

Seem some comments saying one of those might be Ed, the Psycho Power fueled kid that has to take Boxer on a walk.

My never-gonna-happen wishlist is Rose, Q, Sodom, Necro and Blair.

Fixed.
It honestly is my favorite thing in the game. That and Chun-li's first alt. :^)

And, to be fair, FANG is the only thing that made the story worth watching. He's goofy as fuck but moves so much it makes everyone else look like a dummy. His JP VA is also top notch.

I'll post my mains.

That's some pretty good tast-

I'm far too lazy to ever fill that out

If you enjoy playing Smash Bros. get out of this thread right now. You are not welcome here.

But user, I made this thread. I don't care much about Smash anymore besides playing it with friends.

I don't give a fucking fuck if you made it or if you don't play it competitively, you enjoy playing Smash Bros.
If you think you can just get away with liking it, think again you fucking faggot.
You are not welcome in this thread, even if you made it.
Get out.

Is this still 4am thread retaliatory shitposting

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE SMASHFAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nigger what? It's an autist.

sure, why not.

Is Ricki the first female to make it to a major fightinggame tournament final?

Cuter than other girls tbh

No, you ignorant bigot. I can't believe I have to educate you.

What do you hate about Smash Bros. user?

Well, duh.

Season passes prove to somehow be a worse practice than just regular preorders - at least you have a general idea of what your preordering with a game full. With a Season Pass you're bascially preordering DLC and you don't even know what it is or how much of it there will be.

It's no wonder Cuckcom has willingly embraced it.

I'm going to post my mains just to trigger you more and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's gay dumbass Nintendo shit and not a fighting game and it doesn't belong in this thread
Anyone that likes Smash Bros. is a faggot no matter what and must be purged

What, you think I'm the only one, smashfag?

Ryu has superpowers though. He's not just an ordinary dude.

That sounds like some really good reasoning for chasing out someone who you otherwise think has good taste.

Cut the biggotry, faggot.

LMAO smashfags confirmed for leftypol

You can like melee all you want at least you're not Project M level of autism.
oh wait.

Fuck you Capcom I'm glad I never bought this bullshit game.

I thought smashfags were the autistic ones
Chill out bruh

Try again.

Why his mouth so small?

I honestly didn't realize this many smashfags populated these threads.
Fucking infested.

the changes sound kinda nice, but we want faster gameplay and more options, not midscreen throws having worse pressure options and etc, that just makes this stubby footsy fighter even worse

Got to play a bunch of USF4 games at my locals yesterday it was actually quite fun. I'm going to setup Alpha 3 next time for more huge cast goofy fun.

I need to play more GG but I feel like dumping more time into +R than Revelator I want to play GG Petit 2 at my locals, going to set that up sometime

I get that not everyone likes smash, and that smash isn't a fighting game, but there's no need to be this mad about it.

No, he's right. Smash is horrible, and only faggots and autists who can't get laid play it (remember that Smash player who tried to rape someone?). Anyone who plays Smash deserves to get shit on, and should kill themselves to make the world better.

The Smash community is the Rapefugees of the fgc: they harass any woman in tourneys if they're not trying to rape her, shit in party pools, and will ruin other game events if god forbid they don't get to see faggot games like Melee being played. Like Merkel, Mr. Wizard and Alex Jebailey won't do shit because they're scumbags who just want the Smash money.

I've been around Smash players. They deserve to get shit on.

Ah I see. I've entered into some sort of mirror reality

Why's there a new thread when old thread is only on page 11?

Finally, a rational human being.

I am 100% certain you are autistic. That's because you're not self-aware enough to realize how retarded you're being. Thoughts?

GAY

When's Rolento

Usually I just create a new thread after the first one hits 300 posts, if someone else hasn't made a new thread already.

I missed the announcement they just made at capcum cup. pls tell me

All the season 2 characters besides akuma will be new characters
The winner will help design the next dlc costume

oh no new things and not rehashing old characters. how terrible

it was boy on boy rape

>Camera just happens to zoom in on the guy who said 'mahvel baby'
Shills are physically present

and now they're selling season passes every year, what a time to be alive

Perhaps their mics are just shitty.

Necali,Fang, and Laura were gay as fuck.

Rashid was the only cool nigga

You have got to be fucking kidding me

Nigga you trippin

I think they should have done 3 returning characters and 3 new characters. Now I don't get a chance seeing Q come back until 2018.

So they're both trannies right?

I was referring to Evo when some autistic spic tried to rape some guy's girlfriend at a hotel, and how they ruined this year's CEO (they harassed a Cammy cosplayer to wear pants, and shat on that pool). Of course, JeBailey pretended to care about it, but he's a sleazy douche who still wants their money.

lol

Laura was great. Rashid was cool until Capcom went full socjus with him.

Don't worry, I'm sure a few of them will be rehashes in one way or another.

Remember that SF player that groped someone in public, on stream?

Fixed for you.

Never after he ruined Ultra even though Ultra was always trash.

;)

This image would be better if the nigger coma man was sad or wanted to go back into his coma.

Yea, I do remember Noel Brown groping someone, and how he got kicked out of tourneys. Still no better than trying to rape someone's girlfriend at a hotel like that Smash spic.

USF4 Rolento was really fun and that's something that SFV hasn't managed yet. Make it happen, Capcom.

When did the fat guy say they were going to show off the full balance notes?

well macd raped a commentator who was gay
its kind of hot except for the part where macd is ugly

That nigga was friends with that chick. She pinched his ass playfully too. They still went ahead and got him suspended since it was caught on camera and all.

Do you think we'll see Cyber Akuma in Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite?

Come on dawg. Pinching an ass isn't anywhere near as bad as that fag who almost raped a girl

The larger a gaming community gets, the more cancerous it becomes. Smash is certainly no exception to the rule.

I've never been to a Smash tournament or even gone to a local, probably never will, I just grew up playing Nintendo games back when they weren't shit.

Fuck that, just bring back the giant characters gimmick from TvC and put the best version of Akuma in

staring a little bit too long at cleavage counts as "almost raped" these days

You can rape with your eyes you dick.

You mean like this?

And just like that all expectations I had for this game completely goes down the drain with the character announcement. It was already bad enough when Akuma was looking to be a terrible character to play but now the 5 new characters aren't going to be any returning characters at all and just more shitty characters no one gives a fuck about. Who the fuck thought it was absolutely okay for old characters like Dudley, Guy, or Necro to be left behind in favor of more new characters fucking why would they do something like this. Can't even see myself playing this game anymore because of the supposed changes surronding Mika turning her into a completely shitty character that'll never recover because people whining about how good she is right now. Fuck you Capcom I thought I'd enjoy fighting games for once but you completely ruined SFV with the announcements today I want to die

how about i rape your eye with my dick

Lol get fucked
Go learn how to play an honest character fuckboi

Maybe new characters will be a bigger draw for season pass purchases than returning characters.

Granted people will pay the full price for Akuma alone.

Must suck that now you'll have to learn how to actually play street fighter.

lol

not even pokken is as RPS as Mika

Get fucked.

Just tell him to learn Chun and call it a day.

:^)

What are the mika nerfs

How bad was SFV Mika anyway? I never bought SFV, and I didn't try her during the beta, but I always hoped she would be decent enough to main, unlike Alpha 3. I just like characters with nice tits and a nice ass. Who are some good fighting game characters with both of those things?

It's out now. At least on PS4. Now I can finally have that Gloria costume for Trish. Thoughts on MvC4? Predictions? What's going to happen with Disney current year and the whole xmen thing?

I love watching people realize they actually need to learn footsies now.

Marvel has already pretty much completely purged the original X-Men and Fantastic Four from their universe because of Fox having the movie/merchandise rights.

If you see any Wolverine at all it's going to be X-23 cosplaying as Wolverine, for instance.

Surprised they didn't go with Dyke or Muslim Ms. Marvel but there's still time to be completely disappointed. Expecting a shoe-horned Squirrel Girl and Patsy Walker Hellcat, as well as anyone Disney wants to tie-in because of movies.

The fact that there's gems and the title is INFINITE leads me to believe that they're going to work in the Infinity Gems somehow, so that'll either be interesting and bring in characters like Gamora, Adam Warlock, Thanos (back) to the series, or they'll movie it up from hell to breakfast.

She's not "bad". She's just retarded.
Basically she can have a free combo set up after one hit. I'm not talking about a hit confirm into a normal combo, I mean a free set up, almost whatever the fuck you want for free if you land fMP.

When Mika has her opponent on the corner it's over, it's pure 50/50. You either get grabbed (you can tech), command grabbed, crush countered.
She also has an on ground hit with her "assisst" (V-trigger) so if she uses it you are forced to quick wake up and/or block thus getting free grabs or a trade on her favour.

tl;dr: She's a character that requires no thinking, no footsies and only requires hit confirm.

No more invisible wall when you backdash, she has no mid screen game now.

In terms of Marvel characters, Its safe to Assume the original Avengers are there; Its also safe to assume, based on sales, that Racoon Racoon (with a new moveset utilizing Groot) and Deadpool will be there. I suspect Antman will be there too.

I really hope they pull an R.Mika/Karin, and put in some of the NEVER EVER characters for the Capcom side in there. Edward Fokker and Bulleta come to mind.

Pretty much 50/50: The character. Go watch Du play her. It's one thing to have a character based around mixups and another to have free corner pressure as soon as you get a hit confirm
Her and Nash are symbolize most of the games flaws to me

Du and Ricky O win their matches…
USAaaaaaaaaaaa

Speaking of Darkstalkers, we should have Pyron in Marvel Infinite and Morrigan's 1994 sprite should be a costume for Morrigan.

You can probably count in Dr. Strange as per the newest movie as well. Maybe Ultron? Maybe Vision?

Probably absolutely no Dr. Doom and that means no foot dive, RIP. Since there's no X-Men, I assume no Sentinel as well.

You got a point, but both are still shitty to do.

I've been around Smash players in and out of events. They really are some of the worst people you can meet. You can't go through a conversation without them spewing out their bullshit or smelling something that would even scare those bugs you see on walls when a room is dirty. I made fun of one of them when he flipped out at me over saying King Deedeedee. They ruined a fighting game event I used to go to around my turf because the owner got sick of the autists nearly ruining his systems, hogging up the store,& their autistic faggotry towards people.

I hope to god they don't add Huitzil to Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

I'm conflicted if Ricky ends up in the grand finals against anyone but Du. I want the US to win, but I won't want a mentally ill person to win.

I remember this story.

Thanks for saving it.

I'd actually have some interest in the game if Jon Talbain was added to the roster, but after what they did to Hsien-ko in MvC3 I don't think it would turn out too well.

If Ricky wins, my biggest fear is how many articles we're gonna get about a tranny winning, and how we're never gonna hear the end of it.

I'd rather have Ricky win than Gllty. Gllty is a horrible person.

Nigga I slap my friends' asses from time to time. Both female and male no homo. It ain't cool between strangers but they were friends too and participated in that sort of tomfoolery.

>The Noid.

Na its gonna be Groot as the Sentinel stand in.

Ricky's a fucking bitch. Met him at Absolute Battle 7, and he acted annoyed that someone did something as small as say hi. Also tried to make people shut up during the MKX tourney because they kept yelling everytime someone landed a combo.

There'll be a bigger debate on whether it counts as a female win tbh or whether him being a male had something to do with it.

tranny's are still those dipshit homosexuals at the end of the day who emulate women's worst traits

The real NEVER EVER EVER character for Capcom is Demetri Maximoff, both because Capcom would never want to put in the effort of, and Marvel would never allow sexy transformations for every character

I'm glad they both chose Juri's theme as their entrance music.

What's the point of japs if they can't even make it to the finals?

This game man, this game.

Good.

REKT

Well…women always wanted gender equality, so I guess it's okay to touch a woman's ass anywhere you go.

I hate you for giving me this nightmare.

Dude, almost everyone in the fgc is a shit head. Look at Marn.

He was in SvC. Donovan, Huitzil, Bishamon, Talbain, Rikou, Raptor, Q-Bee, and Sasquatch are the NEVER, EVER characters.

I'm still amazed how Anakaris was big in Japan. He was always shit in almost every game he was in.

SFV is shit. Guys like Poongko and Daigo hate it, but are forced to play it. The non-Japanese players will do it to keep their weed money flowing.

I won't lie guys, I kinda want to see you guys wig out like you would if Ricky wins.

Nah, ran into SnakeEyez and Smug. Both were chill as fuck. Nuckledu was pretty cool too, ended up sitting next to him.

reminder that the winner gets to make a costume for any character

what are you guys expecting?

SvC was developed by SNK, not Capcom.
And also didnt have [CURRENT YEAR] Marvel hitched to it.

I expect whoever wins to make a waste of a costume.

When other companies take your characters and do a better work with them than your own company, its time to step back and wonder what the hell is going on.

He got into a Vs game though. Can't say that for the rest.

Blame Ono. He's the cancer killing the company.

A mask for Ken.

HOLY SHIT THAT ULTRA

OK, fair enough.
The thing that nags me, though, is you all have barely hardly said a thing about the game itself.

I'm a game developer, so I want to hear what it is about the game itself that you hate- is any fighting game that breaks convention (let's just say, for example, a fighting game that uses an analog stick instead of digital) going to receive the same hatred from you all?
Or is it just the Nintendo brand/characters and the cancerous community that plagues Smash that you hate so much?

GET FUCKED FAGGOT

Oh thank fuck.

If they're 50/50s how come Nuckledu is winning more than half the time?

It's the autism and the fact that the Smash community pretends they did it all themselves while piggybacking off fighting game events.

Same way people win the lotto

MIKA THE REMOVER

Cuz Ricky is a fraud.

I passed out for a while, how much Capcom Cup is left? Did they show the Akuma and MvC4 stuff yet?

Winners finals just ended.

It only exists as a tournament game because of autism. Any platform fighter that has tried to take the audience who claims they play smash for the gameplay has utterly failed no matter how much shilling is done at Smash events. People literally only play it for the smash characters because otherwise it's just a simple footsies/baiting game with absolutely nothing about it built around competitive play.

I think it's entirely possible for a smash game to be built as a tournament game but it'd need a lot of changes. However, trying to make a game like smash is a completely futile effort.

Akuma looks stupid and the MvC4 trailer looked like they were advertising a mobile card game.

Someone order a Akuma flower?

For sure to be in, no questions asked
Guesses on Capcom side
Wishful thinking

Finals soon
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y7TRMISkGE
Just the CG teaser.
youtube.com/watch?v=4GbB3U2mYGQ
Gameplay reveal after CapCup over.

I got up just in time to see that match, it was good. I love that you can tell when they're being broadcast on ESPN by Mika's costume.

I just remembered after making this post about the MLP fighter that got cancelled but then rebranded into something original with the blessings of the MLP crew, and the fanbase absolutely shit all over it because it didn't have ponies anymore, and it's dead in the water now. It's the same kind of autism Smash has.

10/10 thank you user

I think Kazunoko is going to dumpster Ricki and Nuckledu.

Don't forget Smash actually using Mega Man

You guys still playing SFV and hanging on Capcom's every word?

This is a terrible grand final

>>>/back/

Nope. I didn't even buy the game, and I never will.

You could always read the thread before making yourself look like a twat.

Is the game good now?

How are the new characters looking?

Could be worse, could be playing GG and buying a 'new' game every year

No.
Look at Akuma and get back to me.

kek

Not looking to make a Smash clone or even a 2D platform fighter, any game that uses knockback scaling will instantly be written off as a Smash clone, and I'm looking to create something new/different, not a rip-off.

That said, it seems to be like a more standard fighter could benefit from some things like…the analog control stick, or…not even a simpler control scheme, but at least a more consistent control scheme across all playable characters.
Thoughts?

I just enjoy the memes that come along with it and roster speculation for it and marvel. I don't plan on every buying either game.

Which is good, because I save money for better fighters and ports of better fighters.

Man I am tired as fuck

ricky looks like a mexican lunch lady

If you like the game, then you should play it. If you don't, then you should stop.

I totally understand talking about it an shitting on it, but I don't really get people that still play it.

Please no.
Dont let this happen.

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

Is this the worst capcom cup to date?

Kek we need you.

Holy shit.

It's the community that ruined Smash's reputation. Like someone else said, the fgc and organizers gave Smash another chance after it ruined an Evo over a Meta-Knight player, and the Smash community treats people like shit, never showing any gratitude or humility.

Every Capcom Cup is the worst one.

What happened now?

Send Kazunoko your energy

Some other guesses on MvC4
Marvel
Capcom

TRANNY HATERS BTFO

I think the one thing Smash gets right is that most of the complexity is in movement rather than commands. You can look at the screen and understand what both players are doing without much knowledge of the game. When people try to simplify fighting games they usually go the other direction in simplifying movement but not all of the fussy entry-level shit like DP motions that you have to practice before you can even start playing the same game that everyone else is.

DON'T YOU LET THIS TRANNY TAKE THIS

What year was this, and how bad were things?

If Ricki wins all that money is going on a brand new vagina

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Come back to GG, Kazunoko.

America, fuck yeah.

FUCK.

Put your faith in Du.

tfw a tranny will win the biggest sfv tournament

Du's got this.

They threatened the winner, and destroyed/stole equipment. It got banned for a while until that fat, slimy fuck Mr. Wizard allowed the Smash community to vote for Melee to come back to Evo.

The only concern I have is Gllty is going to play this like the sleazy, sjw-Jewish shit-stain he is.

Truly this is current year street fighter experience

and as a representative of MURICA. This does not bode very well.

FUCK

You know the fgc drank the socjus Kool Aid months ago, right?

No cheers from the audience

FOR REAL GIVE ALL ENERGY TO NUCKLEDU

THIS IS THE LAST STAND

DU IT'S TIME TO SHINE BOY

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

COME ON MIKA

Yes, but heres the thing; the winner will have their name preserved in the depths of history. Even if trannys disappear, a Tranny will always be remembered as once winning the Capcom Cup.

Plus, you dont think things will get worse if a Tranny wins this?… All that "Girl can play with men" talk.

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU~

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

Ricky O may win it??!?

DOWNLOADED

Holy shit the mental damage might surpass the mental illness.

You guys are really obsessed with trannies. Is there something you need to tell us?

Mika's hot as fuck jesus christ

Yes; they deserve all the disdain they get.

1-1

GIVE YOUR POWER TO NUCKLEDU

I had a friend who had a tranny friend, and I once asked him what kinds of decisions did you have to make to decide to become a tranny, and he starts going on about how it's not a choice, and that everyone is out to harm or kill you. Gender was a mistake.

What in the fuck was that

NADESICO OP

Shh, just let Mika win this one

TOURNAMENT POINT NUCKLEDU FAVOUR

End this Du. I'm only watching this shit show for the new Mahvel gameplay reveal.

Get rekt bitch

Look at Shmorky, Rika, ADF, Gllty, Laurelai, and Brianny Wu. Almost every tranny is bat-shit insane, and uses gender and socjus as excuses to be a sociopath-ass-hole or harm other people. They want equality, but don't treat others equally.

This is why most people here hate trannies.

=GIANT SWING FOR THE WIN==

FUCKING
WRECKED

WEW

I'm glad he didn't kill himself.

WE DU IT

The sad thing is that SFV is still shit

VICTORY

Crapcom sucks. Dragon's Dogma was the one worthwhile thing they have done in the last 10 years.

After the debacle of Street Fighter cross Tekken having half the roster locked behind a paywall despite being on the disc was the last straw. I returned that garbage to gamestop and never bought another crapcom game again.

THANK YOU NUCKLEDU
THANK YOU MIKA

I don't believe he just won 891 Billion Dollars…

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but didn't Knuckledu almost go through with suicide a year or two ago? I might be thinking of some other player.

whens mahvel?

time for mahvel?

What the fuck is he saying?

WE DID IT

WE FUCKING DID IT

I CAN'T BREATHE BUT THAT'S OKAY

WE FUCKING DID IT

I dont think I have ever heard Ono's voice before.
He sounds nothing like I expected.

He said "Soon MAHVEL"

that was the weakest shoryuken I've ever heard

post yfw the gameplay looks like ass

They're trying so hard to be the WWE but they can't mic the crowd for shit. Shameful.

So Du's gonna buy a car. But what is he going to invest in?

it was a pretty shit tournament

Next SFV season better remove Chun Li from the game, fucking sick of her already after not touching the game for a good few months.

"POWER STONE" - Ryu

Falcon confirmed for MVCI

That looked fucking awful.

FUG

ASW can't pay him like Capcom

the two times they did 3v3 was Shit. Mahval 1/Tatsunoko Vs Capcon > Mahval 2/3

It looks pretty dire.

we've hit 300 posts already. Should someone make a new thread?

That was all? And the little I saw didn't convinced me

All the vs. games were broken pieces of shit, fam.

so mvc4 is

-2v2

and the power/time crap taking place of x factor?

time being nash insta teleport and power…otg or something?

it looked fine

It looked like Marvel.
Cool I guess.

Sure, user.

Some more Broken then Others.

TVC2

just let it ride for a bit longer than normal.

I didnt see any assists, just rapid tagteaming.

MVCI confirmed for just being faster SFxT?

That looked like the same shit as 3
Big fucking lasers
Also I think that shin shoryuken was literally the same

If so, thats great.

There's 6 Infinity Gems.

that was super bare bones. I'm going to wait till we get actual gameplay footage before making any assumptions.

F2P SFxT

I wouldn't want that to replace Mahvel, but a faster SFxT isn't inherently a bad thing.

You know it's true.

so 6 different x factors with only 1 or 2 being competitively viable

They could be used well.

Soul gem turns the player into a hype American, reality gem turns the player into a neutral Asian.

Whoever the chick was looks like a phoenix palette swap.

This looks like the same stage from Marvel 3.

MvCI looks hype. Combo switching could be great, and I'm guessing the stones work like X-Factor. I'm not sure how I feel about it not being 3v3 anymore but 2v2 might be fun too. Can't wait to see more.

Actually looks half decent. Just have to wait and find out how shit the roster is, and how the power stones break the game. I'm just going to assume that one or two characters coupled with a certain power stone is essential for actually playing it.

Shoryuken and Eventhubs are that way, faggot. Game looks like shit.

I'm sure they're reusing as much as possible from MvC3 and SFxT.

Which parts LOOK like shit?

So it's basically an ugly mesh of SFxT and MvC3.

Fuck you, Ono.

Haha, fukku you too whito debiru, don't forget to buy season pass btw.

Eh, I'm not really feeling it even though I preferred 2v2 and like MSH's gem gimmick. Something feels off about it, I'll just wait for more gameplay

Might be 2v2 with an extra assist like MvC 1

To cuckchan with you, this board is for actual discussion
What we saw was fucking class. Flashy, possibly TvC inspired…and frankly I'm just happy to have more marvel.

I mean I don't care as long as plays well but the trailer didn't look promising.

Go away, Max. Shouldn't you be busy making another shitty video?

In what way?

I'd like having a third assist, just for how wonderfully it rounds off the neutral game. Giving the last character an assist to call also means the stones don't have to be super strong like level 3 X-Factor

What?

That's the rumor. We'll have to wait for more info, but the game is at most a year away, so it's not going to be too long a wait.

This isn't your faggot echochamber, so if you can't deal with people having different opinions than you, you should probably just die in a fire.

Stop trying to fit in, you don't know how this board works

You are a faggot. Go back to reddit.

Go back to Eventscrubs and Reddit with , faggot.

What we saw was cool in my opinion

Come on bro

Yea…you don't know how it works. Fuck off.

If it's not delayed.

Will Capcom Cup have two games in the future?

The models were low quality, the art style was almost uglier than Injustice, animations didn't look right, the DOF or color palette or something made the foreground too indistinct from the background, hitsparks were more intrusive than illustrative, every super was some kind of beam.

I'm sure it's a very early beta but it's not looking outstanding.

Term for good. Usually the people who use it don't really have good taste. That or people trying to seem hip.

Where does this term come from? Is this what the high school kids are saying these days, like "lit"?

90% of that trailer just looked like Ono took MvC3, and changed it with shitty, early-PS4 rendering or something. I wouldn't be surprised if Mega Man X was just MvC3's Zero skin with different models.

OKAY WHAT THE FUCK DOES LIT MEAN?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND COONRUNES

Hm

Better idea. I will stay here, like I've been since 2014, and continue to talk about what I like. and there is nothing you can do about it.
See you next thread. :^)

Defending Capcom? Dude I fucking hate SF5 but that doesn't mean MvCI will be bad. If the game is shit then I'll call it shit but I'm not going to pretend I didn't enjoy the trailer I saw just so you like me more. You wanna waste posts blowing air because of that, alright.

It's the new version of "that shit is dope." These people aren't fun to be around.

I liked it, too. Not mind blowing, but it looks like Marvel, and that's all I wanted. Captain Marvel/Carol has honestly been a fairly terrible character in the comics, and she's at her worst right now (she is the lead in the awful Civil War 2 crossover event). But she's had good ELEMENTS, and it looks like Capcom brought a lot of those together in a way Marvel just doesn't want to bother doing. Since she's the only completely new character shown off (though I doubt X will play just like old Mega Man), she's a good sign that Capcom hasn't completely lost their way in translating these characters. Them taking a character that, in the comics show exactly why Marvel is terrible, and making her look pretty fun is definitely a step in the right direction.

But we need to see more. We still don't know if there are assists or how they'll work. No idea on roster size, how much they'll improve the netcode over the fuckfest that is SFV, etc. I'm hopeful, but wary.

What the fuck kind of comment is that? Was the PR guy autistic?

looking back on that drawing, I have no idea why I used the binary brush.

I just want to have some hope in MvCI. What's the absolute worst thing that they can do anyway? I thought the worst thing they did was the rootkit, but I'd probably need a history lesson on Capcom's bullshit before saying that.

People tend to try not to break NDAs and that was one way of saying yes without actually confirming anything.

Oh shit… if the next trailer they put out is just a black screen and a voice yelling FOOT DIVE, then that would be pretty amazing.

Meant model animations in ..

Sounds like SFxT 2.0

Yea, I can keep making fun of you for being a shit-posting faggot.

Yea, you're defending Capcom like a fanboy shill. Stay mad that someone called you out for your shit posting.

Yeah, I noticed that. I felt a similar vibe with X, since fans really wanted him in the last one. I don't think this will be a high budget effort but if they have the minds on it like they did for character design in past Vs games then I'll be happy.
Fingers crossed the meatier gameplay reveals live up to series standards.

I miss when people could say radical instead of this shit

this will never happen

Honestly sounds like something a wizard would say. Maybe he was a wizard.

Binary because they're robots?

I find it ironic Mega Man X is in MvCI considering when Capcom did the poll for MvC3, he was number 1 most requested and he ended up as a skin for Zero & they passed it off as "Not enough interest in Mega Man"

Yeah, it looked like they took something that was still being worked on heavily and slapped some shaders on top.

R.Mika has the best fireball in the game.

Just a second long audio clip over the MvCI logo.

Mindlessly hating Capcom is just as retarded as mindlessly loving Capcom

The only one who seems mad is you, newfriend.

Now that you mention it, that's exactly what it looked like

What ever happened to my ability to enjoy and be excited for things.

you started posting here

Fuck up its direction like they did SF5. MvCI needs to be technically competent, have ample material and not dumb down its mechanics or neutral game for the sake of an artificially lower skill floor.

In other words, less SF5, more TvC.

bought into too much hype that ended in failure? That would definitely kill excitement after awhile

This has me kind of worried. I feel like they tried to show off too much too soon. Which would imply they are rushing this. They didnt need to show gameplay the same day they revealed the game.

Calling out sleazy dlc, the train wreck that's SFV and all the other shit they did is mindlessly hating?! That pot sure doesn't scream shilling/white knighting Capcom. Gtfo.

Yea, go back to Reddit.

Not gonna happen sadly.

Of course it's gonna get rushed. Ono is in charge.

That's not what I said, dumbfuck. Shitting on MvCI because of the logo on the box is mindlessly hating.

2017 release and only 4 character reveals make it seem like they're gonna go with SFV's DLC scheme

I can see that, but 2017 might be a bigger buffer than we realise. We don't know how long they've been working on it, and from Captain Marvel we can assume they've already done talks with Marvel on what characters they want in.

RIP Sentinel

Does Nitsuma have anything to do with this? What do we know of the MvCI team?

Oh

You have to have a reason to hate certain games, user. SFV is shit, but MvCI isn't out yet and people can only speculate in context with past games/franchises, or base their opinions on what footage we have seen.

I think it will be shit, but there is no point just mindlessly hating it. We will certainly find out soon enough, as I am sure it will be rushed out the door to keep general capcom hype up from SFV flailing so hard.

welp

When has anything good come from a statement like this?

goddamn it.

UI improvements, though those only come in patches. Can't think of anything else.

That's some fucking hard work right there.

In short, they basically watered down the gameplay. Fan-fucking-tastic. I really, really wished these games wouldn't suck, I wish that they were actually gonna be good. But I can't. I can't think of this as anything but a big fucking letdown now.

but casuals still had a blast with MVC 2 and 3. I don't know if they'll get much better due to the new scheme. They'll still get rekt by anybody that follows fg scene religiously.

"muh accessibility" is total shit, but 2v2 sounds better than 3v3 bullshit. Everyone always cried abour dying in one combo in MVC3, well guess what, its because you had three fucking life bars per round. With 2v2 you can give each character much more health which makes your mastery over individual characters matter more than shitty dominant strategies determined by assist spam.
Its like you guys only played MvC3 casually and now are complaining because of changes which are good.

Well of course!

To be honest I know the strategy is to appeal to casuals to get them to buy the game, but do they really expect them to KEEP playing it?

Did anyone notice Ryu doing two different St.L attacks before the shinSho?

For fuck's sake, I was optimistic before this too. Fuck accessibility demands in fighters and fuck Evans for acting like he knows how a good fighter grows better than proper designers do.

Well, that makes more sense then having a bunch of assist characters. More or less this is Marvel Superheroes 2, and your Infinity Stone may end up more like a V-trigger than a X-factor. I wonder if "accessible" means keeping the 4 button layout of MvC3. Maybe something like light, medium, heavy, switch, and directional inputs with switch could determine how your partner comes into the fight. Could be neat, though I will miss the dynamic of building really stupid themes for my teams of three.

REMEMBERING 3 FUCKING CHARACTERS WAS SURE HARD GUISE.

You can't pretend to be surprised. It was always going to be dumbed down, and then the next game will be dumbed down from that, and so on.

It's just a matter of how bad it will be.

Marvel is an anime game?

If they can keep strategic depth then it'll be fine.

That's the red flag I was expecting.
IT WILL BE SHIT GUYS, STOP GETTING HYPE.

2 and 3 definitely were. Infinity doesn't look like one.

I guess one thing that will be good is that you won't have people who only learned how to play their first 2 characters and just die if they're left with someone they have on the team purely for assists. It is easier to just have two characters you know well, and all their combo synergy and such. The best thing they can do for casuals though is useful tutorials and single player content. They at the very least learned from SFV that you can't just release a game with no single player content, because that really highlights everytime their servers are broken. And at the very least you want people talking about fighting Ultron-Sigma in arcade mode on day one, instead of just how they don't want to bother with survival mode because with the servers down they won't even get fight money.

Oh, shit, what do we know about the UMvC3 rerelease? Is anything different?

Worst version of caption marvel was put in?
This only elevates my fear of the current "Diversity now" Marvel has their fingers in this game. They needed a diversity push so instead of making new heroes different background and identity they replaced older heroes and radically changed the personality or killed of the old ones. This only elevates my fear of what they're going to do to x-23 and Hulk
AND FUCK YOU FOR TURNING X-23 FROM A PERSON RAISED FROM BIRTH TO BE A WEAPON WHO WANTED TO BE A PERSON INTO A SASSY, AND SARCASTIC WOMAN WITH ZINGERS

There a source from where you got that?

Nobody was getting hype.

news.marvel.com/games/56067/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-hits-2017/

Ah fuck sorry, I copied wrong tab

gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2016/12/03/two-on-two-fights-are-made-more-chaotic-by-infinity-stones.aspx

It has all the DLC that was removed from the original release.

It's 25 dollars.

Thanks.

But is it still the exact same bullshit, or did they patch the bullshit to be slightly different? Because I think people would love to have slightly fresher total bullshit.

Also netcode that isn't complete ass.

I'm making the new thread now. Is it a bad Idea to have Rainbow Mika's Ass in the OP?

Just sayin'.

All I can repeat is what Gamefaqs boards have said so far which is same bullshit with the same bullshit netcode.

Mika's ass should be in EVERY OP.

We're only on page 4.

Frankly I think it's fine to have a new non FGG thread just dedicated to MvC since it's probably the biggest news right now.

remember to throw in a line about Garou's PS4/vita port release in the news, this thread didn't have it.

and I'm sure non FGG fags would be interested enough to warrant a separate thread

And don't forget FUCKING WINDJAMMERS!

Don't forget Revelator's PC release this time

WINDJAMMERS SHOULD BE THE OP IMAGE

NEW THREAD

Bruh

We have three FGGs up right now

I happen to be one of those casuals which is why I stuck with Ryu, Akuma, and Chun-Li.

I also wish I wasn't that casual. This shame makes me want to get back to Capcom vs SNK 2 or Virtua Fighter FS.

And you're still misspelling Mega Man.