The shilling for BLACKED panther is getting so out of control that even styx is making videos about it

I sense a backlash coming

Why would you willingly look like that, film yourself, and then post your shitty videos for the world to see?

he does that specifically to ward off people that are concerned with others appearances

sure he does, user

sure he does

Wow. Racist much Styx. Ive never seen you dump on any other marvel movie.

Take some of that Vermont cheese and spread it on a cracker. Cause thats what you are. Honky.

Who is this edgy fag?

That's actually the best he can do for himself. Not everyone can look like Zac Efron.

Styxhexenhitler1488 is our guy tbh

When is this faggot gonna get some children?

I think this is the first year he's ever made a fairly decent living. So he's probably still getting used to it. I bet he smokes some good weed.

Why would I listen to a man with that youtube name who wears a leather jacket with no shirt? He's like literally emanating sketchiness.

This weird faggot was too much a pussy to debate even Destiny. I still don't get the appeal of listening to some sperg who identifies as a Satanist pagan recite stuff he read off 4chan and Drudge Report. He never contributes anything, just goes on and on about how he predicted everything. He thinks he's a savant.

If you dont or didnt listen to him already or in past you really shouldnt care about him. In my opinion. Maybe the no shirt thing works though. It makes him a lot more funny to make threads about.

That's just something ugly people say.

That's why he's my favourite news commentator.
Weirds out my friends, though.

Dubs confirm. He's not that bad.

How many cumskin trumpcucks did you put in the hospital this month? Only two for me. I would've had more but they tend to back down and run away or threaten to call the cops rather than fight. Pussies.

Styx is only popular cause he's a donald sperg and a total ugly melvin.

Why do they let you have access to hatechan in prison, Jamal-kun?

So true!! Last time I spit on a trumpsucker's car, he threatened to call the cops. Such fucking babies they are!

So why do you think he does it?

so fuckin mad and impotent!

woah woah woah woah, where'd you find this!? lol

He said he stopped smoking weed and cigarettes a while ago. Maybe he does it once in a while.

I'd fuck styx tbh

she's kinda qt and hitler dubs confirm.

Never understood this tbh. "White" people here have red skin.

Why is Varg such a cuck?

Fake news!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Those are clearly different teeth.
Disappointed tbh.

Never knew H.P Lovecraft had a gay, malnourished grandson.

Nice Try Miss Styx

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Varg thread it is

Is styx a girl pretending to be a guy or a guy pretending to be a girl

Just because one or two of their songs come on the radio once in a while doesn't mean they're relevant.

what did he mean by this?

Obviously talking about Burzum. Remember when Ea, Lord of the Depths was on the radio? Thems were the days.

'm talking about Styx.
The only songs of theirs they still sometimes play are Renegade and Too Much Time On My Hands. Once in a while they'll play a shorter version of Come Sail Away.