Bread and Circuses

Thousands of young girls are abused by Pakis and Muslims, yet sports fans are still engrossed in the circus that is professional sports. Most of these guys possess within them the spirit to take to the streets and do something about this problem, but they just don't care enough about it at this point or have simply tuned out from politics entirely.

How do we influence these groups to help our cause?
If we could plant shills within appropriate fan forums, maybe we could subtly red-pill these guys about what's happening in society? I know there are select groups of hooligans already on our side, but how can we break the conditioning further?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCbUJ4bSI5LGysuouybbGA7g/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'll confront football board members, do they have the ability to be influenced to confront politicians, media personalities, and criminals?

Civilizations always fail when the population becomes obsessed with men playing with balls.

It sounds inane but maybe create memes that portray whites as a sportsball team and shitskins as a rival, evil sportsball team.

If anything can appeal to the psychology of sports fans then it's probably that.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 28.92K)

No shame them for jacking off to mean playing with balls instead of protecting a young girl.

we attack it for being sexist. so long as football is intouched people will not care. but if we "enrich" it we can turn the average normie agains political correctness. #morewomeniffootball

I like this but also consider how when silverback simpson was in jail charged with killing his wife the jailers were simply falling all over themselves on his behalf.
This will be be a very hard problem to over come.

Already been done. I believe they've pushed for female referees, and are already putting more emphasis on female football. Womens teams are even in FIFA now.

Pretty sure that's not gonna work, user.

That's why you need to be very specific that all shitskins are on the evil team, no exceptions.

The problem is that the teams they support are already packed full of blacks.

Attached: frenchfootballteam.jpg (1024x768, 281.99K)

That's not what he suggested. It's shame for having backwards priorities.

we should make shitty lefty memes that slam football for being a "toxic enviroment" and teams should be mutli sex and the rules should be changed to be more "inculsive" of girls. basically just wind up footy fans in the name of polical correctness.

there is not much you can do because blacks are decent at sport for half as much money

Is it the same with European sports as it is with American sports?

Attached: Sports Jews.png (1920x1080, 222.4K)

That'd be negative stimuli.

This would also be viable, though it'll probably just lead to more degeneracy, which serves the cause from an accelerationist POV.

I think these people may turn to sports to drown out stuff such as sand nigger rape gangs. It's much easier and safer to invest yourself in sports, because it's just frivolous bullshit. They may get really worked up over it all, but it possesses no lasting significance.

But confronting the multi culit demon and all of the rest, that takes courage and will and somebody might call them racist (a fate worse than death) and it goes against all of the conditioning they've been subjected to for decades now.

Just been thinking, as an entry level step we could push the fact that many European teams contain very few European players.

It really is crazy when you think about it. I've posted about it before, but I'm pretty sure it's a result of cities, where people look for more specific identities to set themselves apart from large masses of people.

Also can someone do a better job with this meme, I'm not brilliant at making them.

Attached: football.png (800x800, 329.82K)

i personnally think that the only reason they havent tryied this shit yet is because football does distract the white man. and just like gamergate if we take away the "safe space" they will all turn right if they belive its the only they can protect it. honestly its a shame they dont have the same loyatie to their race as they do to their football teams.(except when the world cup comes around and everybody becomes a nationalist for a few weeks.)

The (((elite))) have many ways to keep us distracted. Video games, music, movies, empty books, social media, smartphones and things like clubs. We need to get more people aware of this fact and begin to wean them off it and onto more wholesome and productive things.

Vid related

They are not smart enough to make any real change, will be round dead up and arrested and used as an example by the government to pass more restrictive rules and bash white males as violent and unintelligent.

The truth is people like to bury their head in the sand so long as it's not their kid.

That's good. More stuff like that.

This makes me really angry. This is absolutely true.

Who made this video?

I really don't think governments have the kind of resources everyone thinks they do. They can't keep track of Muslim jihadis, how are they going to keep track of tens of thousands of football hooligans? I think we're bluffing ourselves in a lot of ways.

Haven't done the research but I imagine yes. Sports have been framed as pretty much the last bastion of masculinity so they inject all the teams with non-whites and start heavily pushing women versions.

I don't see the point in picking a team and supporting it anymore. Manchester United for example, probably has a few Mancunians in there, but mostly foreigners. What's the point of supporting "your" team if its mostly foreign? The answer is obviously to condition people to support foreigners taking your roles, places, homes etc.

Football (soccer) has branded itself as "The World Game". Based on that fact alone, what do you think?

The creation of European football hooligans is a result of the redirected energy of politically incorrect Nationalism. Instead of the country, it's the local football club that must be defended and protected at all costs. This energy is inherent in many young European males and needs to transmuted into the spirit of Nationalism once again, only this time on a continental scale with no more fraternal infighting.

It needs to be made clear how ultimately futile and irrelevant it is to support and care for a sports team season in and season out. A difficult, but worthy task and I'm trying to do my part as one who once used to be fanatic about this sport as well.

It's so pathetic observing White men obsess over a ball game. I've never had an interest in football, especially watching it. I even got my school to exclude my from physical class because it was always soccer.

youtube.com/channel/UCbUJ4bSI5LGysuouybbGA7g/videos

bump

I wish they'd gone further than kneeling for the anthem. It was really starting to shake the brodudes out of their stupor.