KNACK 2 CONFIRMED!

HOLY FUCK IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

#KnackIsBack

Alright, for real.
What the fuck is Sony thinking?

"Better reuse these HD assets before we all starve to death."

KILL YOURSELF SHILL FAGGOTS AND STOP RESPONDING HOLY SHIT

this was a launch title that ran at like 24 fps, right?

Chill the fuck out guys, give them a chance to redeem themselves. Sequels are almost always the best in the series, if this one sucks, THEN you can assume the series is dead.

I get this is a troll but still.

First Watch_Dogs 2, now this.
2016 is the fucking year of sequels to games that everyone fucking hated

THE KNACK IS BACK BABY

Sadly, Knack 2 would only go on to sell 3 copies because it was the worst game ever made.

I got a knack for suckin' dick

Did anyone actually want this?

I'm being serious

What pushed the original away from tepid mediocrity and into straight awful territory ?

Suck mine user

Hmu. #?

What's wrong my dude? Are you a fucking PUSSY?

No? They're doing it because they already have the assets and a recognizable (shit) franchise (because it's so shit). So they might as well roll with it.

Awful performance. It's not just as mediocre as a typical disney pixar tie-in game, it runs at a horrible framerate and is buggy as fuck.

Everyone did, and now he's back for all those who believed in the Knack.

I only heard of knack about 2…3 times? Memes aside, does it really have an honest fanbase?

YES! the lead developer hosts a knack get together at comet pizza 4 times a year.

Vanilla KH2 is the worst game in the series. Worse than the cell phone games as cell phone games.

why not? I bet this game cost them fucking nothing to make, looks like a bunch of reused assets. Probably put their junior devision on it to get some game making experience.

With any luck it might make them a few dollars that they can use to keep funding whatever stupid shit kojima is draining their bank account for

You know I could see a shill making a thread like this. On the other hand, I could see a self aware user making a tongue-in-cheek bait thread like this. Is it bait? The world may never know.

It's not a shill thread or bait. It's obviously making fun of Knack.

Will it be as good as undertale????

Why is everyone suddenly jizzing themselves over this game? Literally no one gave a fuck about the original Knack.

Oh, I get it.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDGGGGGGGE RRRAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

same reason people pretended to know who Cerny was when the PS4 was announced.

UGH

Fuck no. The game is awful. As a platformer, it's floaty. It has frame rate drops because of all the particles. The protagonist is bland. Everything's just painfully average.

What's wrong with knack

MEME GAME

Because it's an epic meme and recurring joke. Pretty funny if I do say so myself. I have extremely low expectations for this game but it's not like they could make it any worse than the first.

Never played it, what was so bad about it?

Sarcastic humor.

The most boring gameplay imaginable going at a whopping 15 frames per second at times.

It is a joke, like Peggle 2.

Wasn't it pretty much God of War Katamari noodles edition?

EVERYBODY

Yeah honestly it's the best thing they announced at the psx and one of the few games worth buying a ps4 for!

Maybe Bernie?

Now that takes me back.

Sleep softly, lizard

Eat lead, Jewish lizard scum.

Holy fuck. Well, this image exists now.
It's the start of a new era.

Reviewers said that it was review-proof.

Second greatest game of all time getting a sequel. Will it finally top the king?

Why is the video suddenly unlisted? Did Sony send the troops after Dunkey?

so what exactly is wrong with knack?

There is nothing wrong with Knack

Kek

No. He found out the video has audio sync issues, so he's unlisting it until he gets them fixed.

Why do you say that as if it was some sort of desperately craved product? Nobody asked for this.

Eww, b…but user, that's gay.

Well, the original did sell almost 2 million copies.

Literally all you have to do is be on shelves during a new console's launch window and you have a hit franchise on your hands. Surprised more devs don't take advantage of this and launch an actually good new series then.

I wanna go, where is it held?

I'm buying a pissSHIT4 now !

The original may have sold well because it was a launch title, but that doesn't mean everyone actually liked it or that the sequel will do well just because of that.

If everyone did that, games like this wouldn't have sold like they did. People were just desperate for a game, and there was fuck all else around

Sleep softly, lizard

Game of the year, baby.

Sleep softly, lizard.

SONY WINS EVERY TIME BABY

DID SOMEONE SAY KNAAAAACK

It only sold that much because it was bundled with launch PS4s.

HERE COMES THE MONEY

Your opinion is objectively fucking shit

DIE