Who do you want to see in the new Marvel vs Capcom game?

Who do you want to see in the new Marvel vs Capcom game?
Pics related of course!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/ZZV5E
readcomics.tv/patsy-walker-a.k.a.-hellcat-2016/chapter-6/full
spiderham.wikia.com/wiki/Swiney_Girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's gonna be the assist-whore-never-on-point character of this game?

We had Captain Commando in 2, Hsien-Ko in 3, who's next?

I know that comic artists can be pretty crappy, but holy fuck. None of them even resemble a human. Their faces, lips and teeth are all warped. That's some Rob Liefeld shit.

Ant Man's my guess

SQUIRREL GURL is a coalburner in the comics.

Gene would be the on character they could add to the game in order to gain my attention. Even then I still wouldn't buy it after the shitshows SxT, MvC3 and SFV were

This shit's gonna be terrible. It's gonna be more progressive than Depression Quest, Gone Homo and Life is Strange. We'll have FemThor, Iron Sheboon, Captain Nigger, Squirrel Dyke and that Ms. Marvel dunecoon.

That's what happens when you do headhunting on tumblr.

Did she fuck niggers?

Yes actually!
Reply: 11376688

No one, I don't want to see this released at all because it's going to be dogshit but still drain away players from any half decent game out and make it a pain to find people to play with

DC, Dark horse and IDW has been making great stuff for the past few years.
France and Germany have been making great comics too.
Marvel is just cucked

Sure thing Holla Forumsmblr.

Isocube

not really feeling the character design in the trailer, but what can be expected now that even bengus has fallen.

my only hope is that maybe they'll outsource the art direction to marko since he can draw mahvel characters well at the very least
imgur.com/gallery/ZZV5E

sfv destroyed my ability to get hyped for any capcom game tbh

Is he coming back, Holla Forums?

caveat to that, my only other hope is that now that capcom has the license back, disney will stop being assholes and let people buy mahvel 2 again.

Well, they didn't use dyke Carol so who knows, perhaps they won't use man face body positive Squirrel Girl… guess we'll see just how bad this roster is going to get. I wonder if they'll try to replace Peter with Miles?

I also wonder what will happen with characters like Felicia considering all the backlash that will happen the moment they are shown.

I'm more interested in how they are going to neuter the game than anything else.

I'd rather it just not exist. But if you put a gun to my head I'd hope for Gene, Kaine, Anti-Venom, and Felicia.

Year. There was nothing of worth made before Rebirth.

inb4 it's a f2p game or goes the shitty early access route like SFV did

The only characters at risk of their bastardized comic versions appearing are the ones not in the movies. They're focusing on that first, as it actually makes them money, rather than trying to damage control a failing franchise.
Squirrel girl is one of the main ones I see problems for, if they don't just not include her to make room for more movie advertisements.

No way in hell. We'd get Miles Sue before ever seeing Kaine, though we may get them both as alternates.
If Venom is in, he may be an alternate color.
It'll be interesting to see if any characters Marvel or Disney would consider "problematic" will make it into the game.

Who's betting Dr. Doom won't be in the new MvC? That would generate a big-enough shitstorm.

Bass.exe is the best edgelord. Gene from God Hand would be nice. The return of Venom and Jin would be great. Doc Ock would be another cool new addition.

Either Gene or Elvis should rep God Hand
I'd actually prefer Elvis but I'd still main Gene in a heartbeat

Infinity Gems confirmed. Give me Adam Warlock or give me death.

Was that supposed to be thanos? I assumed sigma.

Jesus fucking Christ. Who is the artist that drew that shit? I thought only the squirrel had an ugly-ass face, but it seems like the guy can't draw faces at all.

If the rumor about no FOX-licensed characters is true then maybe so.

Pretty sure that was Sigma

Erica Henderson. Look her up and see the face of nepotism. Kate Leth is also interesting to look at if you want to see just how bad the quality for comics has fallen since the nufeminist movement.

I won't miss him.

Fuck Hidden Missiles.

I've watched the art in Western comics deteriorate to the point that anatomy, proportion and perspective are not even demonstrably important to the pencillers in the industry anymore. At this point it's not "muh style," they're literally hiring people who are friends and/or romantic partners without any regard to skill. Pure nepotism.

It could also be Ultron.

not with those two sets of eyes

Maybe Sigma + Ultros

Older Ultron and Movie Ultron didn't have the extra eyes.

I mean the eyes on the figure's chest

Are the retards there (of fucking course) not self-aware of what how easily their own shit can be used against them like this?

That image forced me to burst out laughing.

Is there a single unpozzed comic book in the world right now?

Some of the new DC comics have been going alright. New Superman is just him and his son taking on baddies and living a traditional family life.

Fun fact, Amanda Conners was passed over for that artist.

check this page out.

all things a professional comic artist need not know.

Didn't one of the older Marvel Vs Capcom games do crazy shit like Akuma with Apocalypse's powers?

What if it's some sort of Thanos x Sigma hybrid?

What the fuck is that trash? That's being sold for money somewhere?

Games teaser just confirmed how shit it will be. Maybe it'll compete with pick related on shit-tier characters/character design.

for 5 dollars.

fun points of interest, look at the guys ear, hand, legs, and feet.

I have seen deviant artists with more talent than this.

He was just one of Apocalypse's Horseman (and the guy who popped out after you beat Apocalypse to fuck your shit up), but yeah.

Man, I miss when the games would actually do weird and unique things with the characters. Charlie had a subplot involving being turned into "Shadow" that extended from Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter to MVC1.

Forgot pic

that's like, the first habit you break when learning how to draw. Where do they find these people?

I don't think they care, Kaine has been MIA for a while now, which is a real shame. I doubt he even appeared in Spiderverse

Comparing it to an unexisting game doesn't help your case

In places like Tumlbr and Comics Alliance

He did, died, and now they are bringing him back as a zombie with Gwen(who has dialogue straight out of tumblr) to help him "save the world". It's as bad as it sounds.

He would have been much better off forgotten.

Oh, but they are setting him up to die again. He'll be replaced with another "diversity" character I'm sure.

It's not shit enough.

who the hell is on the bottom left?

Replace "versus" with [UNSOLICITED OPINONS ABOUT ISRAEL]

user I'm sorry. Infinite is going to be 2 on 2.

Recent version of Hellcat. An old Marvel character no one really cared about. She carries on the legacy of no one really caring.

I hope there are no fucking gender or race bent characters in this game

otherwise I dont care, itll be shit anyway, most fighting games are these days

where is Rashid

holy shit this makes me mad. such blatant nepotism without even the pretense of effort is sickening

What the fuck is wrong with these people

HOLY SHIT, I'M FUCKING PISSED!

holy fucking shit I thought it was just some shitty anime OC tripe the artist posted on deviant art or some shit
are you seriously fucking telling me that that thing is supposed to be Arcade?
"artstyle" aside who fucking okayed that amateur work? it LITERALLY looks like a highschooler drew it.

Doc Ock was cut from vanilla marvel so there's a chance.

S-she will return?

The roster will be fine, Holla Forums can stop acting like edgy nerds already.

Here's your (You).

Can we have Sigma and Rogue? I'd be fine with those characters. Or is the no Xmen leak real?

perfect

Fuck you, he's the bomb!

I still can't believe I woke up to that motherfucker being released on 9/11 morning

Drokkin' dammit

SF fan or not, that was such a delightful day.

darkstalkers characters
jiggly tits

I want to believe

And he eventually got a stage involving planes and skyscrapers

this is oppai loli isnt it?

The way they describe gems make them sound like the ones from Marvel Super Heroes back in '95

shut the fuck up and tell me who the fight director is

until we know that we don't know anything worth knowing

Power Pack (Marvel vs. Capcom 1 Captain Commando style)
Molly Hayes
Neo G Red

As was Gurihiru.

Yeah Gambit will come back, right after they announce Gene to be in it.
;_;

Why the fuck do all the new comic book artists make characters that look like the heirs of Charles II of Spain

So are we going to have an actual discussion about who we want to see or is it just going to be people whining about SJW's?

I'd like to see both Asura and Yasha

Marvel is utter shit

Wolverine can pass as fujoshi bait.
but gambit? no no no. Not gambit.

Now that's faggotry.

I would hope.

If Capcom had any self respect, they'd force in a MonHun Hunter or Palico/Felyne… If they really cared about their franchises, they'd put in an Arisen from Dragon's Dogma.

They wanted to last time, MonHun team wouldn't allow it.

MonHun team deserves a kick in the dick for holding their series back.

Or God Hand

They are just gonna use an insect glaive user, what is even the point?

I can't wait for more on disk DLC

Marvel's comics have been selling so poorly they've been giving away copies of certain comics to artificially boost their numbers, they're going to focus on the Cinematic stuff, the shit that actually makes them money. Marvel wouldn't be stupid enough to try and use shit that's selling poorly and is panned by large groups of people to sell something that's as big as a game within this franchise. Even they're not stupid enough for that.

If they're desperate enough to give the license to Marvel for another game, there's no way they'd shit up their game with their awful comic crap.

I get that but Capcom is willing to poz up their games.

Was that not a big enough hint that no one likes this series

I think its safe to say all the Avengers will be there, as well as Antman, Deadpool, Rocket Racoon + Groot, and Spoiderman

I hope Capcom finally do the "Make reference to these 3 certain games" thing Justice, and Include Captain Commando, Edward Fokker, BBHood and any of the usual suspects of most referenced characters. A Good Indicator would be of the Alt costumes in that 4 Person co-op thing of Dead Rising 3.

monhun team knows what happens to a capcom franchise that goes globally mainstream, so they've been trying to make sure it caters to just the audience it's for, rather than "inclusive, easy to get into, for a broader audience!"
unfortunately, crapcom pushed out cross

I would love to see it happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Do you think Captain America will be good this time around? Do you think they'll throw in U.S. Agent as a secret character?

NO HUSBANDO NO BUY

How does it feel knowing that DC is better than marvel now if for no other reason than because The Flintstones comic series currently running is fucking amazing.

wait that thing is an actual running comic series? its not just some one off "what if" parody they did when they had free time?

DC is a joke but Watchmen was better than anything Marvel ever shat out.

I don't actually know because I've only read about a dozen comic series in my life, half of them weren't capeshit too

They'd better not censor her!

you know they will. If we're talking about Darkstalkers chararcters in Marvel Infinite, I wanna see Pyron more than anyone else.

I want the game to be pozzed as all to hell so when it inevitably fails people can point at it and laugh.

You forgot this

They censored her in her own game, what makes you think she would even be in a new Marvel now that Disney is involved?

well, gisnep kinda got the ball rolling for the whole monster girl thing with tinkerbell and the little mermaid.

Gurihiru the shit.
Sucks Molly and Power Pack aren't likely to get in. Seems like Capcom is the only one willing to let you beat on children.

I so hope that Marvels hateboner for muties keeps Jean Grey out.

Disney/Marvel could still force them into fucking up their side of characters.

gOd haNd guest starring Donte from DmC

I think it was more Marvel relaunching everything for some reason but the sales numbers were still abysmal. Marvel just with not give a shit; the artist is still on their bankroll.

It's a sad day when you have to run off to your fandoms biggest rivals because what's being put out is so terrible you can't even imagine it into being readable.

US Agent skin.
I'd pay for the US Agent cripple skin if the game isn't dogshit.

Absolutely. And they probably will. But it won't be because they want to force shit that's cancer in the comics into the game. It'll be the business synergy related fucking up their roster. Minimizing/excluding X-Men and Fantastic Four stuff because of a petty feud with Fox, pushing Inhumans stuff that nobody on the planet gives a shit about because it's not-X-Men, and making Loki playable to pander to tumblrinas. Generally stomping on any fun idea Capcom has that doesn't promote a movie or tv show.

Disney/Marvel will not fuck their roster up through replacing Peter Parker with Miles Morales (although a Miles skin is to be expected), for example. They will not make Hulk be Amadeus Cho. They didn't make Captain America into the Falcon. They didn't do Iron Sheboon. They won't do Whor.

The cancer infecting Disney and Marvel's business decision making is not the same cancer infecting their comics. The business cancer is synergy and marketing. The comics cancer is ideological cultural marxism. It's the latter you'd describe as pozzed. The former is just boring and a little annoying.

Yes. This is good choice.

Honestly, the only good newly-introduced Marvel character worth seeing in this MVC is Star-Lord. His playstyle is probably like a mish-mash between Captain Commando and Cable with Morrigan and Doctor Doom's jetpack stuff thrown into the mix.

isn't that too white for Marvel?

Not like they didn't turn the older sisters older self gay in Avengers Academy and I wouldn't put it past them to keep it in for use with the 12yr old version of her for those "lucrative" progressive points.

But Disney shills their Marxism in the movies too. Sure, they are careful not to fuck with legacy characters because even they know no one buys that shit, but it doesn't stop them from hiring Whedon, or having Tony Stark and Thor have a bitchfit over whose girlfriend is more "accomplished", it doesn't stop them from excluding male leads from both The Force Awakens or Rogue One and outright saying that Star Wars isn't for white men anymore.

You think the Holla Forums vermin aren't at the heart of Disney's decision making, yet we see each day how they care less about profits and more about pushing propaganda.

this is literally less effort than the worst drawn HxH chapters

I think Venom will make a comeback

They still haven't milked Venom for a marvel film.

I want to see no SJW shit.

plz no

Agent Venom's a shoein since they've been pushing him in the cartoon.

The guy who leaked the game on GAF said X-Men and Fantastic Four universe characters are a done deal but as DLC. Marvel is planning very long term support of the game including assisting E-Sports efforts and the on disc roster size is "More than MvC3 Vanilla and Less than Ultimate"

Vanilla MvC3 was supposed to be 40 characters (38 on disc and 2 DLC), but Frank West and Doctor Octopus were cut due to Framerate problems. So 40-46 at launch?

So what you're saying is "Let's just wait for the inevitable "MvC:I+"

As always, user.

Fucking casuals.

So another "game as a service", huh? Sounds like SFV more than anything, though with a more complete game at launch. However, if the leak about DLC characters is true then it shows Capcom is still withholding content as usual.

How about none of the above?

I think this time it's Marvel being dickish since it's specifically regarding X-Men and Fantastic Four characters (The "Ban" on licensees using them or in stuff like Animated shows will be lifted next year, apparently) rather than Capcom holding shit back on disc again.

At the same time, paying for Wolverine, Magneto and Doctor Doom instead of them being on the base disc will sting a bit.

How much do marvel "artists" make for drawing stuff like this?

MY DIIIIIIIIIIICK

A fucking power stone character.

I'll be monitoring this thread

What are the chances of seeing pic related? Also, was the wasp in any of the MvC?

I want to hatefuck Miss Muslim.

PLOT TWIST: So does she.

And then, out of nowhere, it was actually a fused Richard Rider and Annihilus!

HOW?

The first thing you do when you're doing a split art is to set the fucking GUIDELINES

Very high for Kamala as she's really popular and would likely fit in that gap where Super-Skrull left off minus the more Human Torch moves (Maybe more of a grapple based version)

Also Nathan Spencer seems to be the character leakers have said they are really sure is coming back (With the Bionic Commando Re:Armed look as his main costume)

Sucks for the mutie fans.

i wanna face fuck her paki ass, then give her a piss enema and have her squirt it on a quran while she has a crying ahego face

This shit will never make sense to me.

I mean, picture being Marvel. You decide to make a comic series out of the biggest joke character in your lineup. Hey, it's possible there could be potential there. You originally have Gurihiru lined up to do the art, and she made some seriously cute (and more importantly, actually decent) art for it. So far, so good, right?

But then you dump her for some Tumblr reject who couldn't draw the broad side of a barn, who proceeds to redesign the character to be totally fat acceptance body positive garbage, gives everyone tard faces, and clearly does not know the first fucking thing about art. You also hire the writer of Dinosaur Comics, aka the laziest webcomic in webcomics history (even lazier now, used to update five times a week, now he only manages to put out three because it's sooooooo hard), to fill the pages with lolsorandumbxd tripe.

Sales aren't good, and they plummet even faster thanks to word of mouth. Granted, you only need to look at the cover to realize that's not a comic you want to read, let alone purchase, but still. Now, if you were still sane at this point, you'd drop the whole shebang, axe the comic, fire the staff, and put those resources towards something that sells, right?

Well no, because you're Marvel Comics, and so instead you relaunch the thing. Okay, but surely you have enough sanity to get some better talent on that shit, right? Or rather, some actual talent.

No, because remember, you're Marvel Comics. You keep everyone hired on to produce the same exact crap that didn't sell the last time, and wow who'da thunk, it doesn't sell the second time around.

I want Marvel to go out of business so badly, but thanks to the fact that it's only their superhero movies that are watchable (and that they're now part of the Disney conglomerate that never lets anything die), they're gonna shuffle along for decades to come.

While video taping it all to post online and ruin her.

I genuinely wonder why marvel has let this shit go on for as long as it has.

Boy, the game is called Infinite.
They're in league with Disney.
Prepare to be DLC nickel & dimed to death, especially if you wanna learn every matchup.

Because ideology trumps profit for these types. The higher-ups are obviously lefties who've wanted to "fix" comics for years now, and thanks to all the assloads of money they've been making thanks to their movies, they can burn all the cash they want on their stupid unreadable comics, hire all their untalented friends, and feel good about themselves for sticking it to those dang dirty straight white male shitlords.

If Marvel was only making its money from comics, then this shit would never get off the ground. But because of the metric fucktons of money they get from the shit that isn't marketed to an incredibly tiny sliver of the population that wouldn't buy it anyway, they can afford to be colossal retards.

like this?

Venom Katie would be a great choice.
Molly's a good one too.
I wonder how having Power Pack as is single "character" would work?

Stop

My dick can only get so erect

She's too young and also human. I want to dick the symbiote.

As a character? Kind of.
Her book? Not so much.

I didn't even know she existed until this thread.

Shitlib media can't stop praising this garbage durkha durkha. Commies have to go back.

Is she really a muslim? Or is she just a character that wears a hood like that sexy bitch from evolved?

Probably have all their Powers under one character since that happened in the comics with a hopefully changeable model for each character.

Would you still dick the Symbiote if you had to dick her in the process?

Whose book isn't with Marvel?

She's a muslim character with a muslim family that eats muslim food and goes to muslim church where she and the rest of the females are walled off from the muslim men.
The person who created her is some honky that converted.
Whatever happened to Dust?

So what happens in the comics after trump winning the elections?

So what's Trumps new designation?

She melts my dick
Moar plz.

I cropped this from a story time if it helps your erection

Like thermite paint?

Wait, its a damn annual comic? So I have to wait a year for the next part or did the writer an hero?

kamala was pretty ugly when she first came out, but they've been prettifying her since she's gotten more popular, i still prefer her earlier funny faces

(checked)
I heard that it actually got canceled.

Nope, it's an actual running series now.
However, Marvel put out a gag comic promoting KFC, which was more stupid and entertaining than anything else they've done. It was called "Colonel Crisis", and it was more entertaining than it had any right to be.

With any luck he went into convulsions after the news.

If it didn't then, it sure will be now.
Bendis announced when?

I thought DC did the KFC comics.

Fuck…

Not for this game. Guy who leaked the game on Neofag said they were "locked in" as DLC as DLC will be after than "Ban" expires. Same with Fantastic Four characters.

I'd imagine we'll say by to Super-Skrull because Capcom has wanted to do the entire Fantastic Four for a while (And files for the Human Torch, The Thing and Invisble Woman were in the MvC3 data)

So we have over a year of DLC for this game?

Welcome to comics when (((Brian Michael Bendis))) is writing them.

Not only can this kike not stop, he WON'T stop.

A few years, according to the guy who leaked it. Marvel's invested in the very long run for this game now there is no licencing worries, they moved to Unreal 4 and dropping back to 2v2 and removing assists was a concession to try hold onto game balance as the roster gets larger and yes, they want to do the "Seasonal" model for adding game content.

Also he mentioned people would be "Pleasantly surprised" by how big the disc roster was and has been hinting "Bigger than MvC3 vanilla, smaller than UMvC3" while DLC will be a "Huge long term plan"

I knew something was up when they were calling it "Infinite"

God I hope it's decent against all previous notions.

All indications are that Marvel approached Capcom about it as well as part of their new gaming initiative (They originally approached Telltale and Insomniac about GOTG and Spider-Man, even) and they are really interested in making it very long running. Also they likely wanted something to compete against Injustice which is becoming a huge brand for DC as well (Who handled gaming way better).

It's been nice to see considering how licensing fucked MvC2 and 3 that Marvel themselves are rolling up their sleeves and setting a long term plan for it.

Right, if it hadn't been for them re-focusing on vidya, I wouldn't have played Spider-Man Unlimited and been introduced to spider pig loli.

Batman

How the fuck does this shit work, how do you connect a PCI-E card parallel to the motherboard?

Always had a soft spot for Bayonetta angels, especially the enchants. The alabaster armor breaking off to show the Eldritch abomination that beings from a different plane would look like was wonderful.

Pls Capcom, give us a SigmaxUltron Final Boss, or at least sub-boss

In the meantime, i promote the Cadillacs & Dinosaurs crew, like Captain Commando in MvC1

Found the comic.
readcomics.tv/patsy-walker-a.k.a.-hellcat-2016/chapter-6/full

Why this nigga got two guitars? Can he even play the one closest to his chest without the other one getting in the way?

different tuning
guess he can since he has it on

wait, actually the other one is on a stand, so no problem

Where is the Israel shit reference?

yotsuba&! should be taught in colleges so these faggots learn a thing or two about the structure of comics.

That's the very first thing I thought. His chest eyes look like Sigma and his face eyes look like Ultron

Is this the work of an ENEMY STAND?

[STAND BY ME]
allows the user to suspend an object or a person a few meters above the ground

You have good taste but no idea how fanchises work.

Ah shit you're right, it was DC that did it. Guess marvel really hasn't done anything entertaining recently.

What a shame

user, I…

That’s what happens when you live in an incestuous orgy house.

I was going to say I can’t wait for the issues of every major comic franchise that kills off all of these characters and restores their originals, but then I remembered that capeshit was created by kikes in the first place, so when they’re gone the whole thing will just be erased from culture.

Also, never forget.

Nice

Most dickish webm I've ever seen.

I just thought it was because of the Infinity Gauntlet if not an Infinite Earthsesque story.

You have my interest
Are you ashamed?

Holla Forums had a boner over space Venom for a while.

DC went to shit and is in recovery and EU comics are gonna gt fucked hard if no one can stop their leaders obsession with "progressiveness"

For the record…

There's the Visions if you like the idea of an android attempting to live with a self-made family in normal suburbia and failing horribly.

I won't touch it

Why's that?

I.. what?
There really is nothing they wont associate nazi's with, is there?
Even despite my degenerate fetishes, this upsets me.

Quality bait. I'll take.

Fuck you and your shitty taste. Keep it away from my vidya.

Hard to hate Redskull.

I choose to belive he's just doing this to laugh at Cap once he accepts the shota traps

The good thing about characters like this being included in fighting games is it gives you the ability to punch them in the face until they are knocked out.

Let's get the real Captain Marvel in there.

Let's get the REAL Captain Marvel in there.

I feel bad for the porn artists that get 100$ commissions from nigs and muds to draw characters they don't even like.
nevermind I don't care. they're already degenerates

Marvel thread, you say?

ay yo now hoool up, will da real captin marvel please stand up

I get that liberals have gone too far, but I don't think becoming fundies is the answer.

leave.

objectively the best porn is your imagination. You don't need anime tiddies or videos of other people having sex to jerk it

That was DC, you finger-lickin' fool!

see

This would be great.

Oh god, I forgot about America; for the love of god, please don't let her in this game.

Imagination is what you make of it so there will be no enjoyable surprises.

you don't always need sexual surprises, that's where sexual degeneracy and new fetishes start

Do you have every page comic of that little kid in your hard drive?

Where are all these Christfags coming from?

/christian/ and Holla Forums, where else?

Well can they push their sky fairy beliefs elsewhere?

Oh and I almost forgot:

I swear to fuck if Donte shows up I'm going to have an embolism

Have you even been on Holla Forums for the past year? They've been shitting up thread after thread with it, so I guess not.

I'm still not sure what this means other than "Sex other people have that makes me uncomfortable." The fact is shit gets stale for everyone. Just don't make your sexuality your central identifying characteristic. There's no need to be afraid of it.

What ever happened to "Hulk not fuck around"

Since I very rarely hang around Holla Forums, no. Since the medium has went to shit in a hand basket not long after I got into it, it's mostly just Spiderman and now Power Pack (who pushed Squirrel Girl down) thanks to some pics in this thread but overall Marvel and DC combined aren't even a speck on my hard drive.

I've only read one of the miniseries and need to go find the others.

No one expected it, then it happened.

An Asian sidekick became a Hulk and not long after Banner died during Civil War II. Also, I think they did something about Banner finally accepting the other side and its mind being brought up out of the pits.

I want Gene Starwind, Kazuma, and Kanta Mizuno

I'm over it now since I plateaued, but I use this li. porker almost exclusively.

spiderham.wikia.com/wiki/Swiney_Girl

And right, I was aware of the Infinity Gauntlet and such, but Infinite struck me as mobile shit name as a first impression.

Mighty Octillionaire Designing Outlining Curtain

MVC1 Captain Commando.

That or use Aelfyre Whitemane/Jakal/Maraud as a Super Skrull type solution.

The way they had an infinite sign of both colors was what made me think mobile.

If she porks out, she can change her name to the Amazing Spider-Dog.

Oh you.

Right in my weight gain fetish

You mean Capcom's Moustapha The Arcade.

I thought the same thing as said. How can it be anything else?

You too?

heh

fuck my image didn't go through

Never Forget.

As opposed to the solicited opinions on Israel.

Gwenpool isn't that bad though.

Didn't they start forcing the kool aid down her throat?

They might have actually. I haven't been keeping up with it as much as I wanted to. It was good from the first few issues. Same with the new Spider Family.

Not as good as most of DC rebirth though.

actually, Scarlet Spider was damn fucking good.
The writer managed to escape marvel comics and is now working on the movies

Marvel has had a tiny tiny bit of decent comics:
Vision
Gwenpool
Black Knight
Carnage
Spider-Man: Renew your vows (conway)
Cage (by the Cartoon Network guy, it's pretty funny and crazy)

I'm reading a few other series from various companies but sadly one by one my favorite writers are becoming literal and liberal cucks

At least we have Gwenpool

nice

Bendis?

that was only in that shitty rocket/groot team up comic.
the main series has stayed within the realms of decent to good

Oh thank goodness, at first I was about to be disgusted, thinking some guy was cosplaying as Dr. Light and making out with another guy cosplaying megaman. Now I'm only slightly less disgusted knowing that the megaman cosplayer is a woman.

I like Gwenpool, read the filename

Shit tastes m8

By showing X before anything I just hope the capcom selection will be good, cuz the marvel side is going to be complete trash.

Supreme cucks right here.

Yuri gets tumblrized

He is a Domino's pizza character

kill yourself

Why is thor a shota?

The writer for her series is Hastings, who does a good job just making a fun book. The problem comes from anytime she's a guest in another book, or handled by some other writer at all. Marvel doesn't really have editors who care if characters are consistent, so she's just as likely to be used as propaganda or just poorly written by other writers. Hastings is also at least part of the reason that Gwen Poole is NOT an alternate version of Gwen Stacy. Because he knows that would be stupid, and ultimately would limit where you could really go with the character.

Holy shit, how new are you to the internet? Something like THAT would upset you? How do you EVEN FUNCTION online?

But Holla Forums says that gay stuff is degenerate and must not be tolerated!

Loki's realized all his hatred steamed from him being a brocon who wanted a little brother.
In all seriously though, I'm 99.9% certain it was Lokis doing from his track record and how the Powerpack miniseries is; I just can't really remember it.
There's a baby Beta Bill too.

Those were the days.

believe it or not, it's their own little gamergate. Replace "Marvel" with "AAA studios" and "Comics Alliance" with "Kotaku", basically. The terrible artists and writers they're using are either in Comics Alliance or buddies with them, so the Marvel editors can point to CA and say "See, the totally unbiased comics press loves these people"

I remember when this got posted on Holla Forums. Keep in mind that a free promotional gag comic has better writing and better art than literally everything Marvel has put out in 2016

use a riser card

Was it a hotpocket that did this or did user do it himself?

I wouldn't mind having a big fat squirrel girl to beat the shit out of like a retard.

Donald Trump and Ridley

They've been invading since le fedora meemee a few years ago. A Chirstfag wouldn't DARE touch 4chan (or whatever alternatives arose) with a 100 foot pole 10 years ago. They're like a fucking plague. Don't worry user, it's just a final resurgence due to it finally dying out (same is happening with Islam which is why you see so much radical Islamic terrorism.) We are actually witnessing the reawakening of many European pagan ideals to ell you the truth (which in this case is something that isn't parasitic to society.)

You wish. A lot of them only do it because it's counter culture now and they think that we will accept them (as opposed to practicing a moral doctrine because it's the right thing to do.)

Orthodox Christianity is pol as fuck

Well most of Holla Forums is a bunch of poseur faggots that consist of edgy kids that don't know a goddamn thing and just say what they do because it's cool. Holla Forums has been pozzed as fuck since all the liberal faggots fucked off to their own boards because all discussion has ceased and it has turned into a circlejerk with shitty moderation.
Christians should be gassed along with the Jews and the Muslims.

I agree most of Christianity is cancer though

It was more of afinal nail in the coffin of Holla Forums becoming shit because at that point at least there were a few (albeit stupid motherfuckers) that would promote SOME kind of alternative ideology in the board, keeping it fro being a 100% circlejerk. When the leftists fucked off any other ideological minorities (some stupid and some not so stupid) left with them.

notably euphoric

Why dont you say it to their face then, faggot.

Christians have always been there. It's just that they decided to speak now because of figures like CF.

Pagans have always been around too, but instead of being potsmoking wiccans in DA like they were ten years ago, it's finally potsmoking white nationalists, listeners of metal, and trannies.

I would, but someone on my ip range gets banned constantly so I'm usually banned.

Hey, don't lump tranny faggots in with metalheads and potsmoking white nationalists. Whey need to be taken out back and slaughtered like the subhuman filth they are. Not even animals at this point, they're a monstrous bastardization of human flesh.

Jin and Captain Commando need to be in this.

koi bump