Holla Forumsitical Action

So lately, as you may notice, the Republicans have not been winning lately in what's usually their territories. The Democrats are outspending them on every avenue and the guys running are cuckservatives.
IF WE WANT TO SEE THIS COUNTRY GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, YOU NEED TO RUN
Otherwise, we are going to lose to some filthy rats because the cucks didn't win. Now is the time for action. Now is the time to make some noise and rise up against the brown tide. Now is the time to recognize that sitting around while the white man is being replaced should not be the future of this country. Wake up! Wake the masses up to their replacement! It is time for us to see the American Revolution continue or die. Save New England and the North. Save your constituencies of 90% whites.
May the Lord treat you favorably

Attached: Thomas_Jefferson_by_Rembrandt_Peale,_1800.jpg (402x479, 24.5K)

Kike free first post. I am not american, so i can't run for office.
Do it faggots

Attached: f464a4847947daa59ba96adadb5548cb176668e5df24b1b086e2e6cbec9b688a (1)

Bump for action

Literally no one in this movement gives enough of a shit to run. They'd rather keep donating to ecelebs and shitpost than grab a seat on the board of education.

You should do it yourself OP, because if you wan't something done you're gonna have do it yourself

I'd rather kill myself than be a part of any bureaucracy. I can't think of anything more soul crushing than politics. Meanwhile the kikes and their minions can't get enough of that shit. It's definitely a weakness in our freedom-loving brethren.

Hey man , we can't let "George" take care of it any longer.
Look down at your hands , are they white? You're in the game whether you like it or not. Run and own it

I'm planning to run for something in the next few years, I'm saving up money now to do it. I could probably win mayor in my little hick town once the current mayor retires, but I'd rather run for congress or something.

I don't want to get GLR'd or get accused of pizza like Moore or whatever other dirty tricks the jews are using these days.

I'm getting myself set up for running in NorCal 2020, still getting myself out of SoHell

Better someone who wants to see a beurocracy disappear rather than leech off of it run the thing

bump

Checked
Couldn't agree more. Shut that gibs shit down from the inside out.

How can I learn to speak like Hitler without sounding autistic?

Your post was autistic as fuck man

There was already a bit of a discussion on countering this in the DAMN book thread
However, it wouldn't be a bad idea if we had a more-thorough discussion on the topic, perhaps even going so far as to compile a Holla Forums guide to combating feminazis' and their (((handlers'))) tactics.
I'm sure I'm not the only user who's experienced it, and I have plenty to share – both what and what not to do.

Aldous Huxley's Brave New World Revisited goes into certain length analyzing Hitler and his methods.
Thomas Mann covered it a little, too.

You must speak passionately and proudly from the heart. Do not try to pander to people, speak what you want to say. We will speak with you, you will see…

Attached: 2aeb96d89691378a4a8fc1ec523b138009665c306d8536f46e300628a42cbe42.jpg (962x641, 93.69K)

why?

Attached: 11ae9cd0e55a9512134e90aec6eed08045d60fc4392f449a7115ae8fdb071b9d.jpeg (980x742, 111.34K)

we need to talk about voter fraud and push for voter ID. Moore and Saccone were shit candidates but there's evidence to suggest they got screwed by Jewish tricks.

Reminder Obama moved non-whites into every white area of the country, Bush was a long time ago.
You will never vote to stop white genocide, move on, theres other options.

Bump, let's get active boys! For God and Country!

If you get in power and if a separatist movement finally takes hold west of the Rockies, push to join.
Ethnostate in the PNW is what I'm going to be campaigning for.
Maybe firstly just a plan to combine the States of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho into a single state with it's own central bank, something that has already been talked about up here for quite some time.
These three states already see each other as brothers, and Northern CA belongs to the same political union. Just cut off your rotting lower half.

Politics is not supposed to be pleasant. It's a public service, like Jury Duty.

So, where would we start? The lemmings probably wouldn't listen to you much if you don't have a degree, so would going through the Jewish hell of college for a Bachelor's in PoliSci be a good investment?

On another note, do we go full 1488 and use our presence to incite a change in the overton window, or aim to win the masses and use our position to discreetly 1488?

GOPe is still running GOPe Trump-lite candidates to test the waters, they will do anything not to accept Trumpism as the new Republicanism. These things just have to play out unfortunately. Each race you'll see old tropes trotted out and it's up to voters to reject them, even if it means short term loss rather than accepting cucks from now on.

Work your way up. Start building your influence within the community. Go to church and be active there. There are also committees in cities and towns that are in desperate need of volunteers to run them. You can just apply and they'll let you on. You have to look them up.

You must always act like the public is watching you even if you think you're alone. You can't say nigger this or kike that. Someone could be recording you or most likely they'll remember it and tell the media years later.

Good luck.

t. Community leader user

Most of us are too far gone to make politicians. Nor do we have the resources necessary. Personally I'd love to run, but as a mixture of Terrance McKenna, Ron Paul, and Marcus Aurlieus, my run is over before it began. I wouldn't lie to my people, so when they ask if I like to do drugs and get freaky, yes, I sure do.
To wit, we need to create a board for candidates to trip up and debate, or use other forms of cryptography to keep anonymity but verify identity. (Block chain?) As we always have, let's let the free market of ideas decide. Then we mobilize.

If you want to get anywhere in the Mainstream and still address the issue of disproportionate Jewish influence, frame the question in terms of Zionism.

This neutralizes race and religious bigotry claims and appeals to emotion. Zionism is a global, Jewish supremacist political ideology in which multiple venues of attack are possible.

The fucked up shit the Israeli's doing to their resident darkies.

Anti-BDS laws that violate our First Amendment. Also, it's a form of censorship and protest restriction that primarily affects the left. Seeing us stand up to censorship directed at them may lead some amongst them to re-evaluate what they know about us. Refreshing our opponent's OODA loop is always useful.

Attached: zionism brandis 2.png (541x741 90.31 KB, 74.18K)

I think OP is right.

I've considered homesteading like Varg, removing myself from society. I think they tried similar things in Ancient Rome, eventually the political class decided to enact massive land taxes and other measures to prevent people from doing so. If enough of us leave society, they'll just find ways to tax us and make our lives miserable.

Not playing the political game is just letting the enemy take control of the political apparatus, which they will use to kill us.

Democrats are outspending and narrowly winning, but the RNC has much more money! Why isn't the RNC using all that money to make sure they win these key races?

The GOP doesn't want to win. It's a scam. They like to be the losing party because conservatives donate a lot more money when they feel like they are losing.

The enemy already has complete control of the political apparatus.

No.
No.

Go the fuck back to reddit. We don't care about Kike Party B over Kike Party A. They are exactly the same.

Nope and I've been here longer that you