EA next move after Battlefield

Is EA taking a break from Battlefield code name for another Medal of Honor reboot? What could be EA planning?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lj6m2
8ch.net/polmeta/res/14498.html
endchan.xyz/pol/res/22737.html
8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oops I meant to say next move after Battlefield 1.

Why even bother?

MEDAL OF HONOR: GUNSHOOTER
MEDAL OF HONOR: CLOTHWEARER
MEDAL OF HONOR: SWORDSTABBED
MEDAL OF HONOR: PLANECRASHER
MEDAL OF HONOR: FOODEATER
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS

The communist revolution.
You play as a young russian communist, who is of course black, you fight against the evil white capitalists to create a communist utopia where everyone is happy and social justice is a reality

James Pond is BACK

Army of two reboot or mysims IOS reboot?

You forgot that the guy is also part of LGBTQ++++ community and a muslim.

I vaguely remember the last Army Of Two being pretty raped. I think they replaced the main characters, changed up some of the gameplay and make it supa dupa serious

Also paraplegic and transgender.

bf2143

Also you forgot who`s close relative (who sexually identifies as an attack helicopter, possibly the daughter?) is dieing from cancer and the protagonist is too busy with other things to be spending any time.

A need for speed reboot that somehow manages to have their bullshit propaganda in it.

A need for speed about Smuggling out illegal aliens?

Did you just assume their gender?

The reboot has a story line about how the cops are cracking down and managed to force car manufacturers to limit speed to 15 mph so they could own all fast cars and you are one of the saviors who steals them and gives the fast cars to people.

shoo shill

There's a Battlefront 2 coming.
I liked the 2010 Medal of Honor (that level where you're at the bottom of a valley and the mudslimes opposing force are coming from every sides, you have to wait for the rescue teams while taking cover in a cabin).
I didn't really understand how people could've accused the studio of making a "propaganda" game.

You're shooting the shit monkeys, which is what bad goyim do.

I think that's what most liberals would want.

The last Medal of Honor game, I played was Airborne, which had you jumping from the plain, and thus choosing where to fight on the battlefield. The squad banter was also nice.

MoH Airbone was great for replayability. Going through the levels again trying to hit the skill landing zones was fun although I always disliked it when it threw you up against a tank

Don't forget the need to relabel every fast car as an "assault vehicle".

You'd also need to ban the trunk flaps that go up.

Don't forget limiting the amount of people who can sit in a car to save lives.

And the bad guys all drive overtuned gas guzzling monster trucks that have niggers attached with rope to them.

They would mandate at least 10 people in a four seat car, for two reasons:
1. The more people drive in the same car, the less cars you have on the road and thus less pollution.
2. The more people are in a car, if there is an accident, the lower chances of dying, because with more people, the chances of you being the one killed is smaller.

The bad guys are Republicans, who want to bring back the 60 mph road limit.

Would there be have to be strict racial percentages within the cars?

Probably the best MoH.

I was trying to find a joke PSA about more people in cars to prevent accidents, it was one with a bunch of kids, and a mother driving them to school, but instead I found the final boss of Need For Speed: Check your Mileage

A single white woman as driver (because women are equally good drivers as white men) and (male) PoC obviously, to combat millions of years of white supremacy and enslavement.

While we're at it, we can ban white males from even using vehicles and force them to walk everywhere.

They are no better than white cis males, ever since they voted for Trump.
archive.is/Lj6m2

They should be forced to use the subway and travel only under-ground. The surface is no place for them.

This couldn't sound like more of a youtube news channel title if you tried.

You couldn't seem more like a shill if you wanted.

Why not just force them underground entirely? That way nobody would have to deal with them existing.

MoH Frontlines was fun just because pistol-whipping people was funny.

But then the underground wouldn't be diverse.

But then the fucking white males might oppress PoC and strong independent womyn.

Propaganda at it's finest. Why do you choose to play shit?

I'm getting mixed messages here.

fuck off queer

Oh hello cancer, not liking how the thread was going?

Fuck off Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is compromised nigger. Filled with Trumpcuck loving faggots. You know it's dead when it's safe to suck off a pro israel good goy candidate.

So how dead is battlefront? Did it even make a profit or did EA consider it a flop because it didnt sell 70 million copies?

thanks for proving you don't think

Don't forget the arguments that are nothing more than 'muh god emperor' 'muh egyptian god' despite the latter being tied to confirmation bias. Blame the vols and the second wave of 4chan users.

Holla Forums is the other way lad.

I voted Trump.

Have you guys been paying attention to 8ch.pl, /polmeta/ or enchan Holla Forums? There's been a mass exodus because of the Trumpcucks. There's infographs after infographs showing that Kushner, the jew in charge of Trump's campaign, had a massive spending spree of trying to subvert internet communities into kosher conservatives. JEWS PLAY BOTH SIDES YOU DUMB FUCKING NEWFAGS. FUCK OFF BACK TO /r/thedonald

There are alot of reasons to vote for a person.

Which one out of the multiple campaign heads that have been fired and hired? Great information, "there's a infograph around here some where haha".

8ch.net/polmeta/res/14498.html
endchan.xyz/pol/res/22737.html
8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html

Here you go.

Dismissing someone's arguments because they disagree with you helps nobody. "Urban youths", no matter the race should still be shot.

The /polmeta/ one is a dump of mod corruption, cointelpro, and kushner spending on subverting /pol. Your move now, nigger.

Okay money

EA is gonna make Metal of Honor what ever this is something to compete to Rainbow 6 Siege

Wild West Cowboy Shooter that has giant mecha spiders, machine guns and assault rifles in the 1870's and steam tanks along with planes somehow. And not a white male face in sight

I really liked the concept of MoH: WF where you play as different special operations motherfuckers, but the game was pure dogshit.
Thankfully Siege scratched that itch perfectly

As much as I enjoy derails with politics shit, but direct linking to fucking IGN? fucking nigger OP learn to webm or mirror.

I bet you play it on console too you faggot

I'd say EA would probably do a better job on the netcode than Ubisoft.
I'm so sick of being shot in the head when the sigh isn't even anywhere near it.

It was one the few games to ever feature GROM

but Siege is adding GROM so who cares now

I thought the last CS were the Japanese.