Describe your dream game Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

flashgames.monstersandcritics.com/the-great-wall-of-trump/
store.steampowered.com/app/515040/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A good game. I know that's a bit far fetched.

Personally the game theyre making at >>>/loli/50447 is everything I wanted in a game except it has, well, lolis.

Its not only going to be a murder mystery game but it takes place in both the 50s and a retrofuture setting. Like if Unteralterbach had time travelling detectives. Not that bad. Heres some of its refs for clothes. Game still needs a game dev since it has an illustrator and concept artist already. Or it can be a visual novel?

Some designs by the illustrator himself.

The bottom few are some by his concept artist

A complete, non cut, fully funded Dragon's Dogma.

lots of ass
bad-ass dialogue
play like mon hun but in tha hood
ends happily ever after for the mc DMX

end your life, avatarfag

dammit, shieeet, u lucky i'm bound by da numbahs

Master of the Stars (or other generic title)

A galactic conquest game that takes heavy inspiration from the Great Crusade from Warhammer 40k.

Basically you start off with a small cluster of planets under your control and have to expand outwards, either using brute force or diplomacy and trade to conquer the stars.

You are in charge of everything, research, military production, unit makeup and ship armament, even planetary government such as taxes and production building. To help the player with that, the game should have a lot of automation functions and templates that you can save.
For example, you could create specific ship designs, then plan a fleet of different ships, save that as a template and then give the order to build that fleet continuously.

The planet systems you find can have either alien or human life on them. Aliens have harsh penalties to diplomacy but can still be bargained with with enough experience and understanding of their culture and language. Or you just declare exterminatus on them and finish it quickly.

Game runs in real time but can be paused to give orders and has varying speeds on which to advance. Space combat runs in real time and makes use of 3 dimensions, but in reasonable degree, which means that most battlefields will have boundaries so playing won't take forever. Ground combat is much simpler and somewhat turn based. You basically deploy planetary troops and pit your units against the enemy's. In the end there is a dice roll involved but you still want to have the upper hand in numbers and firepower.

Most systems have isolated civilizations in them but depending on difficulty and settings you can have several large intergalactic empires such as your own to give the player a challenge.

And one last thing, the game should be designed in such a way that the player has enough time to learn a mechanic before he is faced with a new one, to ease him into it. The more the player expands into the galaxy, the more difficult it should get to keep everything together and making use of automatization of vital in the later stages.

You kill all non-whites for the glory of Trump.

absolute physics and permanent field modification

Simply put, if I wreck shit it better stays properly wrecked and I should be able to wreck damn near anything I want in the game including the ground and floor.

Oh and proper cape and hair flowing.

Got you covered fam
flashgames.monstersandcritics.com/the-great-wall-of-trump/

shotgun wizard gets spookt

you play as s. hotgun, local shotgun wizard who has many shotguns and shotgun knowledges except now he has none because he is in spookville usa and spooky shit is happening

he must find a dozen shotguns and make a gorillion different shotgun loads and use his bag of shotguns to whatever advantage he could

ie tiny baby semi-auto shotguns who can't accept magnum shells or anything too large can only be used to fight/fend off turbospook enemies with buckshot and other offensive/defensive loads and/or remove door locks from reality with breach loads

but then there's magnum shotguns that can accept larger 3 1/2" shells that can be filled with all sorts of wacky things like tiny bottles of acid or a small finger or nails or a holy relic that can defeat the ultimate evil if pierced through the heart

then you've got double barrel and big bore shotguns which can accept even MORE hot and crazy loads such as an entire piece of rebar or a handful of .223 or just straight up a .50 bullet

shotguns can be used in puzzles, to fend off spooks, to open doors, to open new paths, and to occasionally burn everything down!

F-zero GX combined with Star Wars Episode 1 Racer.

I'm not that autistic. Thank you.

Pedoshit is gross tbh. I prefer yuri and /ll/.

Well it actually does.

Only real disadvantages come from console it was released on - shitty resolution, bad framerate and dead multiplayer. Still 10/10 game.

I'd combine GX with Mario Kart's adaptable vehicle mechanic for plenty of optionally dynamic tracks.

combine legend of zelda tool-based puzzles with dark souls combat. Just a more puzzle oriented dark souls, I guess.

More like wet dream game

Tfw it will never ever exist
Unless Gainax anounce it on the 14th

Konata and the Pumpkin Girls save Halloween

Holy shit what are the odds?

I'm not gonna say it…

I'll watch though.

lurk

moar

Fucking Checked, dude

Oh god what have I done

A puzzle quest style jrpg using the original cast of Panel De Pon.

an open world monster catcher. set in space with planet, monster, and alien randomizer. it would have a good character creator and allow you to create your first monster. you would go around the galaxy in a space ship that you could upgrade and enlarge to hold your monsters and crew, with the end goal to eventually beat the BBEG at the center of the galaxy. post game would be you using the BBEG terraformer to create your own planet, build a farm, get an ayy waifu/husbando and kids, and manage a colony.

There's a game I thought up and discussion with another kid in school a decade ago in which the player could kill themself and attach their soul to a nearby animal and travel different areas and have different strengths. That Wild game that's coming out for the PS4 seems like the closest thing to that idea now, though.

and *discussed

I see what you did there, user.

what happens on 14th?

Gainax will announce more information about the PSG teaser

If you're trying to say Panel De Pon is already a JRPG, it's not.
The only parts that are RPG esc. (game map and selecting characters) are cosmetic.

user, stats and characters in JRPGs are cosmetic too.

Oh, I thought you were referencing Puyo Chronicle.

Those two sentences contradict each other.
If the combat is boiled down to mashing A till the monster dies, that only supports the idea that the meat of the game is character building and exploration.

Puyo pop's my least favorite, but I'll give it a shot.

Dragons vs Jets

Holy shit. You're like Neogaf mixed with Halfchan.
Kill Yourself.

Wild ARMs + Dragon Quarter.
Skills and abilities are usable Zelda style like tools and traps.

If the sorcery! games had a sequel possibly in space or something. Only time I've played a game an felt like my choices actually mattered even if I could rewind to change them, it also gave me a real sense of adventure and exploration in a world where the alien to me was mundane and day to day

Literally SimCity4, but without an enforced grid system (and NOT an "everything-snaps to roads" system, either!) and in full immersive holoprojection. Like I project the city on empty floorspace and I can walk around in it placing or manipulating buildings.

Alternately Spore, but the version we were promised from the E3 demo.

Explain your thought process on this one, I fucking dare you

you're kind of describing galactic civs 3

Good TES games. Stealth is like Thief, Splinter Cell etc. Combat is like Dark Souls, Dark Messiah, Chivalry etc. Magic has a lot of Dragon's Dogma influence. Good map and writing.

So basically, a TES game that isn't made by Bethesda.

World of tanks without microtransactions.

store.steampowered.com/app/515040/

pleb

Honestly retarded

Sounds like an imageboard project, all right

Honestly can anyone name 1 imageboard project tha actually happened?

I poop in a sock and slap people with it.
my power up is diarrhea that goes through the sock easier than regular poop and makes things stink a lot more.
also inflicts poison.

Go back to the pedo board, Podesta

A game that causes my computer to violently explode and its shrapnel to lodge itself in my brain, either killing me or making me retarded enough to enjoy life.

Risk of Rain, Katawa Shoujo.

2006 Runescape without the grind and with balanced weapon and armor types.

I just want a good, simple MMO that doesn't focus on combat, has good quests, comfy music, many skills and a deep crafting system. Plain design is very important, too. A sword should be a piece of metal attached to a handle, not a fucknormous engraved serrated glowing enchanted piece of shit.

Civilization 3 with sim city 4 city building.

Flesh out the timeline to be like europa universalis or victoria 2

Make technology research really deep like Hearts of Iron 3 :black ice

Make combat/battles more detailed

I really hated how you can research only basic versions of military hardware like a battleship.

there was something like that i think called moparscape? it was a weird alternative where you were already like level 80, could fight anywhere and still play the old runescape inside it
the login menu had a sports car on it for some reason though

It was a private server, right? I'd want the game to be reworked, not be given cheats.

Also I want Life Is Fuedal but in the colonial era or wildwest era.

It just seems like a comfy concept.

yeah it was a private server from a long long time ago. like '08 or '07 or something
i hardly remember it other than i had a incredulous level when loging in and people were PVEing in the bank

I'm currently making it, so I'm not going to describe it because Op will steal it. But it contains rabbit.
NOT WEEBSHIT

A fully fleshed out version of ruckingenur 2 without time-based levels like that bomb one.

I haven't heard from Overgrowth for years now.

My dream game is an MMO, and we all know what kind of state they're at. hint: irredeemable

I want a sandbox-oriented MMO that takes more inspiration from Runescape than from WoW. Allow building and pvp freedom in special wilderness locations, and let it be completely run by players, maybe even add mechanics that allow people to hunt outlaws and shit like that. Those kind of areas should be at least half of the game map, and the rest can be a typical safe zone for quests or whatever.

Put focus on the grinding in such a way that it's relaxing to do, it shouldn't be just an anchor from yesteryear that you refuse to get rid of, it should be a real part of the game. WoW-style quests should be tossed to the garbage straight from the drawing board, quests should be very unique and interesting pieces of story with dialogue and choices and puzzles like they are in Runescape; sparse in numbers but high in entertainment value.

I'm getting frustrated just typing this shit because I don't even want much anymore, I just want a game that doesn't fucking take everything from the WoW formula or some dumbed down garbage. But I haven't seen such a thing in like a decade. Every MMO that people hail as different is not actually different at all, they just look different because of muh graphics and some superficial differences.

No way, user, the rabbits in overgrowth are too realistic looking. Look at this creepy shit.
But I like the way he does animations

This would be incredible if you could load your shotgun with tons of creative shit in the game world.
Like load it with a bloodpacket or mix confetti and thumbtacks

spooky

Have you played Portal?

3d particle-simulation that simulates a basic universe, creation of elements/supernovas, planets forming, perhaps "game of life"-esque life, etc.
It would have to be very "low-rez" (i.e. particles would be huge in in-game scale), and you probably could only simulate a tiny moon or something with a really good computer and optimization.

A cross between Warband(open world, map, trading, etc.) and Final Fantasy Tactics(combat) with all art done in the style of the Bayeux Tapestry.

pic is a part of the tapestry.

An incredibly huge (in terms of content) Zelda-like game but with good combat.
Darksiders series came kinda close to this, but not quite

River king and Harvest moon with rpg elements, multiplayer and house building.

An isometric fantasy action RPG with heavy emphasis on character progression and lots of replayability.

I want something I can pick up and play to relax, where it feels like you make a little bit of progress every time and doesn't feel repetitive.
It would feature an "open world" made up of smaller maps connected by a Fallout 1/2 style fast travel system, where most of the map is made up of randomly generated dungeons which spawn and despawn periodically.
I have a few other ideas that are related to the deeper aspects gameplay and setting but I won't get into that since I might actually make this game one day, though it seems more and more unlikely.

>Combat is quick and deadly. Not nessesarily meaning weapon attacks are quick, just that neither you or the enemies are damage sponges like dork souls :^)

fast-paced FPS with full unrestricted 6DoF movement (shattered horizon but moving as quickly as doom and with more creative weapons)

steampunk mecha game with highly in-depth control panels (first-person perspective of sitting in the mech and having to actively use the controls on the ingame control panel with mouse and hotkeys)

knights of sidonia the game

an open-ended faster-paced mirror's edge clone, preferably with a battle-race multiplayer mode

a fantasy world the size of skyrim with combat like dishonored (but less forgiving) and crazy worldbuilding, lore, and immersion

elite: dangerous but with things to do and actual depth to dogfighting

magicka with more content and better multiplayer (magicka 2 was an abomination)

an Avatar TLA game where you have to intelligently bend elements within the environment in the combat

A proper road trip simulator

Was Risk of Rain really from 4chan

I'd like someone to make a game that works like westworld. where you are put in a game, and have a week to do whatever. All the characters have a set routine, and their routine would change depending on how you interact with certain them. Like how when those niggers, and frat boys took teddy to go fuck whores, Dolores went, and painted by the river, instead of hanging out with him like in the beginning of the first episode.

this

Risk of Rain was produced by two indiefags at UW, not associated with 4chan

weird west roguelike where you go down a goldmine and kill apaches and skinwalkers
SWAT roguelike with /k/ tier weapons autism
that serial killer roguelike that turned out to be a hoax
i just really like roguelikes

vscape, 2.25x exp rate so slightly less grind
prepare for serious autism however

you need to go back. your kind is not welcome here.

I had an idea for a game once that was basically a hybrid of Mount & Blade and Dorf Fort.

The idea is essentially a fantasy world simulator that uses JRPG-style pixel art and is focused mostly on the interactions between randomly generated kingdoms and races, while also throwing in wild monsters who roam the map.

You start the game by generating a randomized world that contains multiple biomes that have wildlife and creatures that would fit in those environments. In addition, a specific amount of species and kingdoms would be placed throughout the game world (the amount could be decided by the player). These kingdoms would have randomly determined cultural values (although they'd be influenced by the natural alignment of the species) and would trade, go to war, and conduct diplomacy with one another. You would then create a character and choose one of several beginnings that would influence the difficulty of the game and the jobs you naturally specialize in. Players would have the option to be a trader, a farmer, a noble, or a soldier, along with various other miscellaneous jobs, and, as the game lacks an end condition, set their own goals and try to survive in an ever-changing world.

The game world itself would consist of an overworld divided into small grid-like sections that can be accessed at any time by the player by standing on top of one and entering it, allowing him to explore the land/wait for an enemy/hunt some beast. The kingdoms would grow and shrink via fighting over control of adjacent squares.

Combat and general movement would be done in the turn-based format used by Dwarf Fortress or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, with the player his character turn by turn and having a wide array of skills and weapons to choose from. (A live action combat system would also be fine though.)

Players can recruit companions and even field entire armies if they grow powerful enough.

Monsters (dragons, gryphons, land squids, ect) lurk in the overworld and may ravage towns and villages if not driven away or slain.

The player has the ability to establish his own country and place down villages/castles/towns ect on the overworld, and can decide what races to let in/what culture to create.

Optional permadeath.

Multiplayer option to invade another person's world and pillage their resources/set up a base if you're feeling confident.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that you could come across persistent, named NPC characters who could do anything the player could, from remaining a simple farmer to forming their own kingdom. The idea is to have the game world constantly shift over time as adventurers and monsters rise and fall and the borders of nations shift.

Bump to read it later. Where can I find more game dreams/ideas anyway? I imagine there would be websites/forums dedicated to that and I could probably find some neat ideas for my future game.

Have tried Safari? It's world's most advanced web browser y'know. :^)

Yeah dude, even the pro-est pros just end up cobbling photobashes together as theier bread and butter for income. The economic realities of art, even for masters, are very bleak. Shoulda been born in london, new york or paris during the gilded age. Making a living as an artist pretty much peaked there.

nakamura lock is pretty good

Endless Legend-like gameplay with dorf kingdoms.

neotokyo/ghost in the shell + rainbow six/rainbow six siege

a decent fucking shooter where mechs and infantry share the field

ninja gaiden 4

I want a proper FPS School Shooting Simulator that can let you build what ever school you want using pre-made assets and an mp3 player, so you can shoot up a replica of your own school and be able to play Lincoln Park or whatever. Also, I would like the ability to change the faces of each of the classmates and staff, as well as the character and have challenge modes like "Columbine Mode", "Beat Cho's High Score" and "Beta Uprising" modes.

Kill as many students as possible before police shoot you down.

Plan out the attack and follow the plan before the time limit is up, or the police shoot you.

Find and kill a limited amount of girls in the school before time is up or police show up.

Kill as many non-white students and staff as possible before police show up.

Also being able to unlock famous character skins and weapons from both real world shootings and internet icons.

GATE?

Holy shit, I can only imagine the public outcry of that kind of game. It'll make Hatred look like baby's first edgy shooter.

you know he didn't do it right

Is Anno1404 good? It's on sale at gog for $5.

how do you explain the agdg statue in the game then?

Absolutely. Then watch as School Shootings become nearly non-existent and see the media cry and whine about killing innocent pixels. It would be DOOM in 1995 all over again.

A proper Valkyria Chronicles 4 on PC with Selvaria as the protagonist. They could base it off of that doujin where she survives the war. And then have her lead a mercenary force that travels across Europa, doing missions for random countries and organizations, like on Armored Core.

Fuck off and quit giving a bad name to /u/ and /ll/.

Played on casual difficulty setting.

A Permadeath MMO made in the Mount & Blade engine with Dwarf Fortress health mechanics

We could make this pretty easy on the Quake engine tbh…

Anyone wanna help?

I am fully erect.

All I want is a detailed expansive city or country with realistic physics to drive in. The Crew is shit.

She was the typical "Would be a good guy if they weren't influenced by the bad guy" thing

She was pretty retarded, but had tons of potential

Then they killed her off before any development could happen, and have been kicking themselves for the better part of 8 years.

Sounds kind of like putting DF's adventure mode into Age of Wonders or Master of Magic

Not sure what that map is but sure, why not? Better than that Overwatch shit.

Not if the enemy team has any semblance of object permanence. In that scenario a half decent Junkrat can trap and murder her, a Reinhardt could set up an easy pin, many characters have a half decent counter to that situation.

Don't worry man. It'll come out after Stalker 2

That's incorrect though.

Pretty much yeah.

Wreckfest with FlatOut 2's solo career and gameplay

Yeah that's a niche genre

Aye

A game with the gameplay of Kingdom Hearts 2 + BBS without the retarded character or story.
It has to exist somewhere.

Absolutely based.

it was made by guys who happened to frequent /vg/ and /agdg/, not by those boards themselves. It's like saying that Holla Forums created Nier because moon-head-man visited once.

They really try to make the Koopalings relevant. What really baffled me was that they added them but they didn't add Bowser Jr.

No.

GMs were never selling gold, end of story. In the off chance that they were, it's impossible to prove and yes I'm okay with that as a player.

spore but finished and good

pour one out for brian

It could have happened. If Capcom didn't put a certain game on the PSP of all things.

An Aztec asscreed game, except with excellent rather then just satifactory gameplay, or some sort of aztec/mesoamerican in general empire management/city building game.

They weren;t built by them but they controlled the territory they were in and occupied them.

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON

NET

Also, for a scale of reference for how big exactly the pyramid in the second (the one further from the camera) and third images are.

The Choulua Pyramid is actually the single largest human monument ever constructed by volume.

sounds like shit famalam. unless your partner is invincible, which is equally retarded.

fuck forgot image