Other urls found in this thread:

viewsync.net/watch?v=UcaMw4aCz4c&t=5&v=H2Hy96sOnq8&t=32.14
archive.is/ExDYL
archive.is/GUgLn
climatechangereconsidered.org/
oism.org/pproject/s33p36.htm
aproundtable.org/tps30info/globalwarmup.html
archive.is/XGSzb
sciencealert.com/we-just-got-the-first-real-evidence-of-a-strange-quantum-distortion-in-empty-space
youtu.be/EWqbr6Ae4ro
tweetsave.com/kojima_hideo/status/805574694535499776
out.reddit.com/t3_5gprt5?url=http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzHFYSR1J5Fk&start1=0&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dm5q9Z59V628&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin&token=AQAA_thGWPckmh2O_hqi92E3cw3NgTvT55_lNY3H5rgm4kO9LmkH&app_name=reddit.com
viewsync.net/watch?v=i2nuHEGhwiw&t=0&v=6goa1pI_az8&t=0&v=Mg8z1NdGwsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't Kojimbo say it was't going to be a game about violence, just about the environment?

But what's the gameplay like

Adventure-horror, think "heart of darkness"

That doesn't mean there won't be violence in the game, it means the theme of the game won't be violence like MGS5 was.

I enjoyed the song. Norman Reedus is an environmentalist and likes video games, from what I recall, so perhaps he has some say in what happens with the game.
So is that all they've shown, or is there info, gameplay footage etc?

oh
OH HAHAHAAA
KOJIMA IS MAKING A GLOBAL WARMING VIDEO GAME

I'm sorry I meant
"VIDEO GAME"

rainbows are the portals/gates that connect shit. There was one before del toro shows up, one when the planes show up and one when the helmet disintegrates.

To quote Kojima: similar to Uncharted and the Division

Doesn't explain why whats his face with the baby has cuffs. As has been pointed out before the cuff's norman wears only illuminate once we starts to wake up. I believe their more related to the life of the wearing or health in some way.

Also I'm guessing Madd is the big bad, the skeletal zombie what the ever fucks look like generic enemies.

man look at those typos I should go to sleep

SHILL

The new trailer gave me the same vibe as pic related

There is a lot of dead fish and crabs. I wouldn't rule it out.

So? It'll inform more people about how dangerous the lifestyle western countries live is destroying the environment.

I'll pass

As long as it is pollutants, and not exclusively the earth warming up. But it also shouldn't be the main point of the game.

Who the fuck needs this convoluted shit? Why do bad writers always resort to weird themes and convoluted plot?

So it's gonna be another mediocre adventure TPS where cover based shooting is mandatory?

Kojima doesn't actually mean it's going to be like them gameplay wise, due to cultural difference and interpretation he means the setting and genre will be the same, those two games are to reflect upon it although a shitty reflection. if the game does actually play like Uncharted or The Division I'll believe he lost his touch.

How does one git gud at using symbols and imagery like this? The new trailer has inspired me to start working on my own "game", but I'd like to get better at creating crazy art directions, concepts, and scenery.

well Junji Ito was going to work on Silent Hills, so maybe he's still working with Kojima

Sync perfectly to what?

the baby transition

I agree.

An image cannot be a symbol in my opinion. Whenever an image is turned into a symbol, the thought becomes walled in so to speak, it can be fully deciphered. That's not what image is. A symbol is not yet an image. Although image cannot be explained, it expresses truth to the end. Its meaning remains unknown. A true image is an abstraction, it cannot be explained, it only transmits truth and one can only comprehend it in one's own heart. Because of that it's impossible to analyse a work of art by utilising its intellectual significance.

I am an enemy of symbols. Symbol is too narrow a concept for me in the sense that symbols exist in order to be deciphered. An artistic image on the other hand is not to be deciphered, it is an equivalent of the world around us.

You guys are retarded.
He said that people that enjoyed Uncharted will probably enjoy Death Stranding.
There is no connection apart from that, he probably meant that the game will be cinematic, just like all his other shit.

So git gud at abstracting themes and story elements into images, not symbols

Is it bad when I first looked at the thumbnail I thought it was Quark right?

You'd have to get rid of the rigid and convoluted plot first and make your story interpretable by any point of view.

But at what point does that become pretentious like and indie game?

an*

Thanks, Konami,

The countries most contributing to climate change are Australia, and China.
China is allowed to ignore the laws about limiting emissions, because they are classified as a 'developing' nation.
That's the basis for Trump saying it's a hoax, basically so the America, and other countries can't compete by the cost of manufacturing vs the cost of cleaner manufacturing.

There was a report about 5-7 years ago partially in defense of Foxconn saying that if the manufacturing jobs for the Apple products where shipped to America, it would increase the cost of each unit by about 25%, or $200.
Now recently with Trump winning Apple is actually going into analyzing where in America they should open their manufacturing plant(s).

You'll know the next morning, when you wake up. Always good to get outside perspective too.

Check em

swing and a miss

When the artist is a selfish egoist or individualist. I mean when you're trying to push, for instance, political propaganda paraded as truth, instead of being a servant to your consumers.

I'm looking forward to watching the retards here get ebin hyped for this game and then crashing into the rocks of reality when it is a cinematic piece of shit.

BUT THATS JUST A THEORY, A GAAME THEORY

user, that's not how you roll dubs

I don't see the connection, if he wanted to make them sync, he'd make them sync without having to bullshit around start and end times like OP.

He is the one guy who would do that though honestly.

Tarkovsky was a hack who made dreadfully bad movies.

Here's a version without the retards in the background.

viewsync.net/watch?v=UcaMw4aCz4c&t=5&v=H2Hy96sOnq8&t=32.14

What's your favorite movie.

Right now I'm feeling partial to the Third Man. The point however is that you need to take your Slavic ass back to Holla Forums with your tark fetish and stop trying to opine on matters you aren't qualified for. Now piss off.

pretentious bullsh*t

not to mention the progression of the black oil handprints moving across the beach to the tunnel walls in the other video

theres a few other syncs but I can see the connection

I don't like the character's motivation in all noir films. I want this person to die, I don't want this person to die, I want to prevent him from killing, etc etc. It always feels so simplistic and 2 dimensional. That being said, Third Man has some stunning mise en scene, the acting is great, I'm not a fan of the editing and plot, but I appreciate your taste. You seem angry for no reason.

user wants Captain Planet: A Kojima Production

I'll pass.

Firstly, this is in theory absolutely correct and China, as you said, will NEVER adhere to ANY international laws to alter production. It doesn't even care about its own people let alone the world.

Secondly, there is no real evidence for global warming man-made climate change. At all. The pushers outside of liberal media know this and that's why they are trying to push the same policies but under different disguises, like how they've rebranded the name of their doomsday flood prophecy three times already.

>“I think climate change is more difficult to explain,” Cani said. “When we’re talking about the immediate effects of some of these policies and some of these issues that will lead to climate change, they’re very serious too. We think that when we’re talking about [health] issues … we’re still talking about climate change,” he added. They “might not be using that word or that phrase.”
archive.is/ExDYL

They know that their "WORLD IS MELTING" propaganda only works on a small, miniscule percentage of the population, a percentage that likes to mouth off as if it's the majority but really is not:

>But, Riehle said, there’s one small group of voters that swing on energy issues — and it’s a subset of the overall swing vote. Here’s its profile: independents and conservative Democrats who live in the heartland, were born during the baby boom or as part of Generation X, went to college but didn’t finish a four-year degree and are more sensitive to environmental issues than the average voter.

1. independents and conservative Democrats
2. who live in the heartland
3. were born during the baby boom or as part of Generation X
4. went to college
5. but didn’t finish a four-year degree
are more sensitive to environmental issues than the average voter.

They've knowingly cultivated idiots who will swallow their bilge, but since the idiot reservoir is depleting (as research is increasing, interestingly enough) they have to try to be shysters about how to get more people to care, so they're going back to the 90's and getting people sympathetic with commercials about kids with asthema inhalers and how this is, somehow, gonna be resolved by removing fossil fuels.

And did you ever notice how the same people who balk about "fossil fuel moguls and oil conglomerates are conspiring together against [environment]" are the very same people who say "jet fuel can melt steel beams, you conspiratard, and the Clinton foundation isn't funding ISIS".

So let's start:
archive.is/GUgLn

The lack of consensus on the matter: climatechangereconsidered.org/
oism.org/pproject/s33p36.htm
(side article: aproundtable.org/tps30info/globalwarmup.html )

Plus the lack of evidence for it that has NOT been
PURPOSEFULLY TAMPERED WITH
Also the absolute ideological schizophrenia of the climate screamers is more than enough to show this whole subject is for the birds.

Are humans polluting the environment? No more than usual.
Should we stop dumping chemicals in the water? YES
Should we stop oil moguls from conspiring with puppet politicians in government office? YES
But come back to me when you have 1) actual evidences and 2) realize the legitimacy of the political child trafficking rings & genocide [for Israel] funding.

Until then, remember kids: college is filled with Cultural Marxists and you live among the brain-rotted tools of communism.

The babies are engineered superbeings/weapons. The army/mads are looking for the child that deltoro has.

In the first trailer the baby dissappears from norms arms and moves towards the sea, then the camera pans to the 5 dudes floating in the sky.

as an addendum, the carnage in the first trailer was clearly connected to the 5 dudes.

I dont think there is time travel involved. Just lots of experimental weaponry.

Kojima loves fucky experimental weaponry.

That's not a bad theory, but you are ignoring the equation dog tags that Reedus was wearing that hints at some possible space-time fuckery.

Yeah, forgot about that…

I really wouldnt delve too deep into time travel being a humongous plot point though. Its probably what fuels the technological revolution that creates the superbeings and enables mads' abilities.

How much is usual? As in in the 20th century compared to now? Usual as in the 100 - 200 thousand years we've existed?

I agree with the rest. The Earth System is way too complex to just point to the one thing and say 'That's it! That's why everything is going to shit!'. The simple fact that there even is a climate change industry just reeks of shenanigans to me.
The whole "species will die because of GLOBAL WARMING" shit is, well, bullshit. It's literally the least influencial factor in ecosystem degradation. The actual most damaging factor is and has "always been" displacement and fragmentation.

Huh? That ties into climate change because…?

Is this the designated DS thread now?

Anyway, reminder that Guerilla offered a copy of their engine's source code to Kojima: archive.is/XGSzb
This seems crazy. Is Kojima now able to make any project he wants with the Decima engine even without working with Sony? Does he have to pay royalties or something?

I mean only that what is happening as a result of human pollution is par for the course. There are not targeted purposes of the powers that be to set the arctic on fire, and the pollution being produced is not going to cause catostrophic worldwide floods.

We do have to continue to make efforts to actually take care of the environment from chemical spills and etc. but it's not like we're going to be living The Day After Tomorrow because Ford built another car that isn't powered by sunlight.

No it doesn't tie into climate change. I was referring to the fact that these people who perpetuate this are obsessed with oil moguls corrupting political decisions with their money but mock the realities of equally proven conspiracies in government.

Welp, that settles it. Kojima is Hollywood-Lite and is capable of doing absolutely anything he pleases just on his name's fame alone.

Nevermind if he can or can't accomplish anything. He's influential for being influential now, so give him whatever and get your name as rubbed up close to his as possible.

Kojima is the Almeda Corp. from Killer 7
Everyone thinks he's the biggest, baddest deal in town and wants to work with/for him, but it will end up turning out to be a giant cardboard wall that flops over and embarrasses everyone.

I suppose that's what MGS5 was, but apparently we need a bigger, more surer flop to get this idol worship of Kojima's giant ego over with. MGS5 is blamed on Konami and even Del Toro is drinking the Koji-Aid. So I suppose we'll see what happens.

But from what we hear, yes, Hulst is insane for doing this.

oops left sage on

My theory based on nothing:

There is some infection corrupting people, It stems from the ocean pollution infesting the water.

People become infertile/insane/etc

One baby left.

Norman and Robotnik are the same person

I like this one

Do you realize that most people outside of Holla Forums thought MGSV was fucking fantastic? And that everyone who didn't care about the story thought it was fantastic? It probably sold really well despite konami's jewish tricks.

Your dubs are painful but true.
It didn't recuperate losses, only that much I know.
Again though, it's hype over substance. MGSV did well in broader public opinion because it was MGS.

GLOBAL WARMING NOT REAL

I mean I'm sure there is some kind of deal going on, but Kojima being, well, Kojima, I'm sure he got a deal nobody else could get

I want this meme to die

Which Ito story is the egoraptor looking nigga on the right from?

MGSV was bad because of both of them

Also, spooky time:
sciencealert.com/we-just-got-the-first-real-evidence-of-a-strange-quantum-distortion-in-empty-space

Guess who's gonna be back, boys!

ahahaha you think there's going to be gameplay?

>sciencealert.com/we-just-got-the-first-real-evidence-of-a-strange-quantum-distortion-in-empty-space

This actually reminds me of Evolve's lore. Such a waste.

Kojima's personal cumdump?

its kojimas paid concubine

They're coming back.

It's all they've shown. We know that Kojimmers wants it to be open world with 4 player co-op

That's what I did, it did not have this effect and revealed fuck all. It's probably nothing.

I don't remember the name, but it's about being trapped in dreams.

Awesome.

the fuck is the context of this image

Got it - The long dream. Thanks G.

Well, of course. Kojima can't get to work without his personal cocksleeve.

Um yes, herro my ferrow user gamers! I see you rike this very good traileru. Make sure to pre ordah to get the comprete game!

The game isn't available for pre-order, though.

The Schick(tm) Hydroman(c) will replace Reedus as the protag now.

I'd imagine keeping a coherent story through the imagery that might be telling another story helps

What both of these anons said:

uuuuuuh

Mind you, his job was to make a videogame.

Also
get real.

Also did he do that? Did he write the code or did he just tell his team to write the code while he was giggling over rubbing shoulders with that guy from 24 and whatever other Hollywood face he could find.

Godfuckingdamn it post the whole thing after the shark appear outside the house!!!

Oh, I see.
The image of the thing ejaculating would be kinda hot if not for the horsedick granted I'm only saying that because I'm a filthy robotfucker

No, it wasn't.
The budget also contained the money for the Engine. His team built it with the idea of it being used by him.

No, he probably spent that time writing shit that konami refused to put into the game and designing the gameplay.

>>>/clang/609

No thanks, my man

The game is all about pollution and energy. In Death Stranding's world, all energy is gone as is the wildlife. War breaks out over the lack of resources. The reason there are so many carcasses is because scientists found the last source of energy: life. When we have nothing left, we will turn on each other for short term gains. Reedus is part of the freedom fighters, the good guys, who are trying to turn back time, take us to another world so we can end this brutality and cruelty.

The antagonists are greedy and scared leaders but also the powerful and supernatural foes. These enemies are from the other worlds and time, trying to stop us escaping our own hell and ruining their worlds. We're the egg that must be broken to create the omelette. The babies are the last source of pure energy left as Del Toro and others have had some of their life taken away. The baby that leaves Reedus escapes this hell as the outsiders can raise it right and free it from the human loop of violence and greed.

The invasion/PVP and I'd assume co-op mechanic is other players from other timelines and worlds coming into your own. Maybe the true goal is for all players to end the cycle and show the outsiders we can change and work together, allowing us to leave our world. Much like the hidden nuke cutscene in MGSV that will never unlock naturally. There will always be one guy who just stockpiles nukes because he knows the community want to get rid of them all for the bonus cutscene.

youtu.be/EWqbr6Ae4ro
you gotta admit that kojima is great at trolling konami

Game is about global warming and corporate greed.

Even then, this thread sucks, and Death Stranding looks shit.

Is there a island reflected in Mad's eye?

is kojima a pseudo autist?

Oh come on, man. This is some Room 237-tier shit.

There isn't even any gameplay footage yet, how the fuck can you say it looks shit?

I'd believe it.

If Kubrick faked the moon landing, what did Kojima fake?

Its Not that important

I would say that is a stretch, but I won't even complain. I enjoy this kind of shit whether it's true or not.

I'll pass.

gameplay > walking sims

Makes sense to me.

You wouldn't believe 2+2=4 if a liberal also believed it. Just because people are sometimes or mostly wrong does not mean they are only wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. But that's how politically divided you are. It's not like you'll ever have children, so I shouldn't be surprised you wouldn't give a shit about the issue. You seem to ignore the idea that "Climate Change is a hoax" is a conspiracy on the same level as all of the others you listed, because it, similarly, relies on a distrust of government and what is taken as common knowledge.
It isn't a leap of logic to realize that regulations reduce production and profits. It's not outrageous that anyone should expect companies to be opposed to having such regulations, in the name of the environment or anything.
Rather than focusing on the legitimacy of the evidence and science you focus on the demographic that believes it. You ignore the belief among the scientific community because that would not support your position. And you also ignore the demographic for your side.
I do completely agree with the point on China, however.

Oh, so you're crazy.

Jesus Christ Kojangles.

Kojima is in the hospital.

tweetsave.com/kojima_hideo/status/805574694535499776

気の緩みか、また体調を崩す。病院行ってくる。

"I'm getting shaky, once again my health is deteriorating. I'm going to the hospital."

Movies don't have gameplay. Silly user.

Kojima, you better not fucking die before this game comes out.

Konami put a curse on him.

Shouldn't have eaten the food from the corner stand.

Cool

You are retarded guys. You aren't going to pass this. You are going to watch it on youtube, just for the story alone.

I watched MGS4 on youtube, found the longest "movie" version possible, with all the radio talks, i lost nothing.

yet

I bought a used ps4 2 years ago and got the game free. Plus i got to play yakuza and demons souls.

Fuck i meant ps3. Shit. Im retarded.

How does anyone catch this shit?

How indeed.

He must be under some heavy stress. The game is far from finished and Sony is putting pressure to release it earlier, and Kojima can't convince Ryan Gosling and the other people he wants in the game to join his ranks.

Oh god dammit, Kojima, you'd better not be pulling another Iwata.

The lucky trips of truth

He's in Australia?

It's a reference to that "okay" Netflix Original, Stranger Things. Think Silent Hill alternate world.

sometimes I forget just how old he really is. Hope he's alright.

But you did, you lost 8 hours of time.

>youtu.be/EWqbr6Ae4ro

oh shit

so he's gonna fake his own death?

Oh shit.

Holy shit it's true, I thought they were the skellies but when I paused and rewinded time and time again and looked closely I count five people and saw the Luden armors. The soldiers are covering their leave. Why nobody noticed it yet?

Given the shit around phantom pain and mgsv, I honestly wouldn't put this past him

Since when do you spell India as "Australia"

If there is anyone who would fake their death it would be Kojima

Maybe he's just saying that MGSV is an Abortion of a game

What the west does is nothing compared to China and India. Seriously, you are the goodest goy ever

Hey, since you've done a lot of research into this, can you help me with one small detail about the climate change stuff? Graphs from ice core data covering the past ~800k years show that any time greenhouse gases rose significantly, there was a corresponding rise in global temperature. Currently, the concentrations of CO2 and methane are higher than they have ever been in the past data, indicating that some factor might be pushing them above and beyond naturally occurring levels, and it makes sense that it might be due to mankind's influences. You're probably not in the thread anymore, but if you could explain some of this to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I mean this as unironically as possible, I would really like to better understand the situation.

Not the guy you want, but I have my two cents. While it's true that China and other countries need to stop their pollution more than the U.S. and other Western countries, it doesn't mean we don't need to stop pollution at all. That's a fallacy equivalent to justifying some minor crime just because someone else is murdering people. Where the pressure to stop these crimes is focused is politically motivated, but it's not proof against global warming/climate change/whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Personally I think we need a hostile takeover of China to get them to stop fucking up the planet in various ways, then work out way down from there.

IF YOU DON'T POST "GET AWAY FROM THAT BRINK, YOU FUCKING CHINK, CAN'T YOU THINK!?." IN THIS THREAD, KOJIMA WILL DIE IN THE MIDDLE OF DEVELOPMENT.

get away from that brink kojima-san!!!

GET AWAY FROM THAT BRINK, YOU FUCKING CHINK, CAN'T YOU THINK

I guess all the fucking DMT he smokes finally got the better of him
or he's faking his death and we're playing death stranding right now he did say the graphics would be better than the "in engine" trailers

It's not outrageous that anyone should expect scientists to stretch the truth in order to get tons of government grants.
While CO2 = warming is well established, there isn't a single ounce of credible proof (and no consensus) supporting the idea that we will even be able to make climate change into a significant problem with our contributions.
Also, fuck off back to Holla Forums.

Kojima's really good at making trailers a shame the final product is shit

t. still salty over mgsv

"climate change" is real
"global warming" ie "bad goyim, you let out too much gas and have too much freedom let us tax you and regulate your vehicles" is a scam.

The gameplay is probably gonna be shit so I'm hoping for at least a decent story

Yeah, that's what I thought. Fuck OP for using that stupid name for it. Stranger Things was okay, but it's just like Underkike where people are going full retard over it and inserting Stranger Things references into all kinds of shit.

We've had plenty of names for a hell dimension for years, purgatory for centuries.

I agree that we must protect the environment, but the chinks and pajeets are by far the biggest culprits

But where does Joakim Mogren fit into all of this?

Because there isn't any gameplay shown and I recall reading that it's going to be generic tps with story, so The Last of Us with worse writing but a better story and more exotic scenes, e.g. cancer.

Trailer on the right only syncs up because it has several seconds cut out.

Fuck Kojima Fags, I'm done with Kojima, he's well past his prime, the last good game he made was MGS3.

Anyone who thinks MGSV was as bad as it was because of Konami is deluding themselves and I'm going to enjoy the river of tears when this game is no better than the standard Sony cancer.

chapter 3 wouldn't have saved the story
chapter 3 wouldn't have saved the gameplay
chapter 3 wouldn't have saved a thing

His Engrish is so adorable.

That sync sucks. That IGN video chopped off the start of the 2nd trailer.

However, if you reverse the first trailer, the baby scene syncs perfectly using the FULL trailers that are the same length as the ones on the Kojima Prouduction YT.

out.reddit.com/t3_5gprt5?url=http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzHFYSR1J5Fk&start1=0&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dm5q9Z59V628&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin&token=AQAA_thGWPckmh2O_hqi92E3cw3NgTvT55_lNY3H5rgm4kO9LmkH&app_name=reddit.com

We all know it is going to have ab evangellion endinging so congratulations

I keep trying to sync it up like this but it always seems wrong:

viewsync.net/watch?v=i2nuHEGhwiw&t=0&v=6goa1pI_az8&t=0&v=Mg8z1NdGwsY

Anyone able to figure out what I'm doing wrong or is this infographic just a pile of bullshit?

Stage 1: Denial

the one you linked makes them start at the same time. this one:
>youtu.be/EWqbr6Ae4ro
doesn't make them start at the same time. Apparently you start with matching the music in both Death Stranding trailers, because Kojima talked about how important the music is. (The second trailer even got another music track during the live presentation, where the lyrics are the most important aspect. The one used in the video above doesn't have lyrics so you can sync it up with the first teaser.) If you want a specific visual frame to match, look at the 3rd and 4th pic from the bottom in the infographic. The close up shot of Mads syncs with the black/white switch in the other trailer. Now you have all the other matches as well, including the baby.

To get Silent Hills to match, you use the scream you hear after the doll touches Mads, because that scream sounds like a slightly modified sound from within P.T. (not the teaser, the game)

Del Toro's character has a scar line (stitches) on his head indicating he had head surgery.

Well, one youtube comment got it right:

I'm not sure if this something, but it ain't nothing.

That being said, I still can't see the significance of the "upside down rainbow, reedus and Silent Hills title"

A rainbow was Biblically a sign of Gods covenant with man. Perhaps an upside down rainbow means that covenant was broken. You also have the rays of lights starting to shine through the clouds towards the end of that sequence.

I also find it interesting how they are surrounded by death but are holding onto those artificial babies like they are a treasure.

Wait a sec, more specifically it was a covenant that God would not flood the earth again and Kojima was saying that he wanted an engine that could flood a city in real time.

climate science used to be an offshoot of geography. now its pretending to be about chemistry because suddenly theyre funded larger than any other science as long as they keep the narrative going.
you people that defend it are the worst because you just regurgitate the "scientific consensus" while knowing nothing yourself.
please explain how Co2 "rises up" into the atmosphere while being heavier than air. then while in the upper atmosphere, it traps in sun rays causing the earth to either cool or warm depending on where you are.
climate "science" is such a crock of shit. please explain why they are allowed to not use the scientific method while conducting research. name another science thats allowed to readjust their entire hypothesis when their prediction doesnt come true instead of scrapping the entire model like they should.

the reason climate scientists are the only scientists that believe the climate change narrative is because thats what theyre taught and their careers rely on it. instead of listening to meteorologists, physicists, chemists, etc. you listen to guys in a field that follows a specific dogma.
ever ask yourself why so many grants are offered for evidence of climate change and its negative effects while their are no grants for just factual findings in general?

I keep thinking about the black hole stuff. The Schwarzschild radius denotes the point of no return of a black hole. Considering the coastal setting, the game is possibly set on an island/archipelago. What if said island/archipelago is inside a (chrono)spatial anomaly? As in you can get there, but you can't leave it. The anachronism stew of technology could also be explained by time distortion. Or all of this could be simply metaphorical.
Also, the web covering USA territory on Del Toro's badge could symbolize highways/bridges connecting the cities together, implying that countryside is no longer under control of government or, considering the environmentalist theme, simply uninhabitable.
I don't even care about the game itself, I'm in just for the ruse cruise.

I don't see what's so spooky. The article suggests that our understanding of quantum physics is not perfect, which is to be expected, considering we still can't fit it together with relativity. The only interesting thing is the possibility of quantum effects manifesting at a much larger scale, but even that is only happening in extreme conditions created by neutron stars (tremendous magnetic field in this example).

Well Hideo Kojima's involved, so you won't be getting that either.

I think it's unfair to automatically assume this'll be a non-game like what TellTale or Quantic Dream release.
The gameplay in ZoE and the Metal Gear games was pretty good. It's like the people who spout "lol movies XD" don't know that comes from the amount of cutscenes in MGS and not the gameplay itself.
Have they even played any of Kojima's games or do they make assumptions off of Holla Forums memes?

smuganimegirl.jpg

Really? I always thought MGS was a walking sim which is the main reason I've never played it

It's a stealth game. It's rather fun, get a PS1 emulator and try it.

It's shit. Why do idiots even talk about it?

I think of plenty of great games that don't have violence. Are you a CoD kiddie who thinks every game is a shooter or something?
Game Theory-tier speculation.

You're got the reading skills of a Tumblerette.

Every character that uses those weird umbilical cord things have them drawn out of their bellies. What if Reedus' scar isn't a C-section? Perhaps he got whatever thing the cords originate from extirpated.

Perhaps the cords originate from a placenta/uterus
Also Del Toro is missing the natural cord too, he's just using a mechanical replacement.

but Greenland isn't made of ice

You think Seven Buck Chuck knows that? He still believes climate change is caused by humans despite how it's been slowing down the past twenty or so years

he's alright

added annotations and infographic
youtu.be/EWqbr6Ae4ro

I can't tell if this is a coincidence or if Kojima is some kind of savant

apart from all the music cues and cuts matching up, you know what's the greatest mindfuck to me? the fucking narrator text lining up perfectly from the Silent Hills teaser to the Death Stranding credit text. All this stuff could interfere with each other, but no, it fits right in between to make the perfect match

Y'know, the new trailer reminds me an awful lot of Dima Dedotov's "Крепость".

Most likely entirely coincidental, but it's still interesting.

Death Stranding will be about a man who's died in a car crash and is desperately trying to get back to the land of the living.