UK Expelling Record 23 Diplomats

Of course this was actually done by MI-6, because Russia had no reason whatsoever to use such.

There are other insults to Russia, including supposedly freezing Russian financial assets.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (85x17 249 B, 249)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hU3D7#selection-1409.0-1409.117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (582x109, 22.42K)

pic related. Why this matters.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x956, 751.2K)

In case it's not obvious, Russian diplomats are being expelled. Theresa the fag says that it's the greatest expulsion in a long time.

Also, ALL contacts with Russia have been cut off (which is at the level of North Korea, in terms of severity).

lol

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (589x113, 20.87K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (582x91, 19.88K)

Worse. At least North Korea has cultural and ethnic homogeneity and clear-headed leaders. Britain is an unstable trash fire with kikes, mudshits and traitors in every leadership position.

This has me worried user, no joke. Im afraid they are trying to unify their country against Russia, and cause a "Situation" that can be used as a pretext for war either in syria or elsewhere. We CANNOT let them win again.

Attached: 43d5c2a8fbcb733e595d78cd01364834e78c4e9e9cd1ccfd4626d7b382549e52.png (361x458, 127.08K)

The British chemical weapons lab is at Porton Down near Salisbury.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (579x113, 21.75K)

who the fuck cares?

srs?

You will die in a concentration camp.

The other fishy shit is - if this was a hit, then it wasn’t very good as the target is still alive. Also, it was pretty indiscriminate for a hit.
Then the perennial question of who stands to benefit most? I wouldn’t say the Russians, for certain. Perhaps the Brits need to take a close look at any chosen ones they have working in the labs at Porton Down…

I agree. Shit like this is almost always a preemptive attempt at causing hated between nations, and unification of their own before the other nations can do the same and/or prep for said shit. Hopefully we're wrong user, time will tell.

Interesting. I found this article, confirming:
archive.fo/hU3D7#selection-1409.0-1409.117

Yep. Could be a big leak.

wew lad.
thx

I just listened to the statement May gave and there are definitely signs from it that the Brits are uncertain that a Russian state actor is responsible. She even gives them a get-out by suggesting they could have just been negligent in letting a chemical weapon slip into unknown hands. Not expelling the ambassador is probably a sign of this.

Checked.

Also checked.

Attached: zog-uk.jpg (576x360 30.22 KB, 3.78M)

Well, that was interesting! Perhaps we’re onto something here…

checked

PURE COHENCIDENCE GOY !

bump

Be funny if it came out that Zionists were behind the attack.

what type of savage doesn't change the battery in their smoke detector. how can you stand that beeping?!?

A kike false flag with MI6 help is more plausible than a botched Russian hit. If the FSB want you dead, you dead.

Strange that after telling us white men are scum they all of a sudden give a fuck about some ex spy getting his P45.

Attached: get rekt.jpg (300x251, 17.08K)

Sorry, I forgot we can only talk about Trump here.

Fuck off. This is a big deal.

Uncertain?
Who but the most dense pleb would believe this story?
Russians deploying nervegas against some minor spook, involving civilians and letting the target survive?
The only way this could have been the russians, is if Assange is right and they were literally just trolling the brits, in that case nothing will come of this exept the brits being seriously butthurt and the russians laughing their ass off.

I find it much more likely someone faked the whole thing to go with the Syria/collusion/doping/crimea anti-russia story they have been spewing on the MSM for a while now.

The russians had their planes shot down by NATO and gave zero fucks, they wont be baited this easily.

Back in the corner cuck, you need a triple-digit IQ to post here.

Attached: bern cuck.png (1560x930, 1.67M)

KICK THE UK OUT OF NATO

Already a thread nigger. We have standards faggot lurk and learn them.

This was the first thread. But Holla Forums has shit code and somehow pasted as an image the number 4, which is just bonkers… I'm telling you, these coders are soyboys.

And, actually, by quite a lot.