WebM Thread: Correct edition

Retards continue to make WebM threads without vidya in op because they can't even follow two barebone rules of WebM threads

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Old_Man_Henderson
youtu.be/RLAfM1RXwRs
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just be honest with yourself and admit that you like going off topic from the board and having random fun.

Back to halfchan for you!

It's more about just sticking to the two barebone rules so mods don't have a reason to abolish webm threads

Just go to Holla Forums and post in their webm thread. 90% of them are the same as what's posted here.

The entire point of moving the infinity was to not have to obey the totalitarian rules you so desperately want enforced. Fuck off.

Keep trying to get webm threads shut down forever, we'll just keep laughing at you

People like you ruined this board. The past year has been nothing but downhill.

I moved here because half/v/ was Holla Forums with video game banners and template threads from Rugga covered it. Webm threads remind me of half/v/.

sorry for bumping

Forgot protip:

Remember to ID Block webm autists who insist on "Quality" of posts

It's fucking late, post vidya music

I said vidya music, not christmas music.

Missed opportunity,

does your favorite game have its own language created for it and even songs performed in that language?

Any new Initial D webms?

i want to fuck her in the ass

good shit

A classic for a reason

I've heard the tale of Old Man Henderson is actually longer than that and that video is an abridge version, is that true?

Yes, those are the highlights, but there's a lot of flavor missing.

I could have sworn I had the original cap lying around somewhere, but I lost it

what the fuck did the kid do?

i love small resolutions with shit audio

nuffin

But user, christmas is the best season for vidya.
All the online lobbies are flooded with fresh kiddies to kill and everyone who still has a life will finally leave the game to go to their families like the pathetic scrub they are, leaving you as the supreme ruler of the battlefield.

this is pretty cute

What's the source on the song in the background?
I know it's a mix of ACDC's thunderstruck and some other song, but I can't find it anywhere, and googleing the filename doesn't help either.

I want her to fuck me in the ass

man one of the best days of my life

lmao fuck off

duuude that one where he jumps out of the plane and rockets then gets back in, is soooo epiccccccc :^^)))D I hope it gets posted in every thread because it's so epic!

What a cinematic webm

The game really was running in that framerate.

You should be thankful your toaster let you experience such high art

it's a nigglet, they are born with an arrest warrant

jej

SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY

Isn't this that game where you kill ISIS members made by the guys who did Hatred?

To the user who's been uploading the ATHF episodes, thank you.
Have you considered uploading the Dr. Weird bits as well?

no

ISIS defense, yeah.
Still haven't played much of it, the activable skills were borked at release and I forgot about it

I would love mods that made Arx Fatalis a lot bigger, more place to explore and shit. I like the idea of Underground kingdoms and skirmishes.

Turning that into a vidya when?

What did he mean by this?

it's not the amount , it's the kind of faggotry exhibited on this board by some people that still manages to surprise me even to this day

kill yourself

This monotone prick isn't funny in the slightest despite what he thinks he's doing.

He was born, it's practically an inevitability.

It never ceases to make me laugh how all they can say is the same meaningless shit over and over regardless of the situation.

Half your friends die?
You're carrying the brainless body of your daughter into a cab?
You pull off a surprising move in an xbox game?

Doesn't really seem to apply in any of those cases but nonetheless.

Song name?

We have another WebM autist people, remember to ID block him and move on

1d4chan.org/wiki/Old_Man_Henderson

Would you?
Hotwheels pls

no

Fuckers better hurry up with this. I can't wait forever.

It does make me wonder if after enough Aloha Snackbars do they ever realize just how uninvolved their god is?
Then again, I don't think they have a tradition of praying for favors. Their prayers are just worship sessions.

They do it because they believe they are tools to be used by god, and if they do their best to appease their god being their tools they'll be rewarded

Problem is god doesn't talk to them so they got batshit insane

Really an odd thing about human nature, isn't it?
When shit is just constantly and consistently horrible and life is fucking super difficult its time to believe in gods and spirits and shit.
When life gets easier those beliefs start to evaporate.

One would think it would be the other way around.

Vanity is a fantastic sin

People by nature refuse to acknowledge their success could be any part but their own when things are going great, but look for brotherness and companionship with their fellow man/god/etc when shit goes south

I suppose so. But what are the reasons?
Perhaps people have a hard time thinking that all the bad that happens to them isn't just part of some chaotic world but something more controlled? Or that there will always be some sort of payoff?
Would kind of explain those conspiracy theorist nutters.

A classic.

HUMANS ARE BUT STUBBORN AND FOOLISH
IT TAKES A JOURNEY TO HELL FOR THEM TO ACCEPT AND PRAISE THEIR GOD

2lood spoiler that shit next time

The MiG-21 isn't supposed to be in active service in the Russian Air Force anymore, wonder if they brought a few out of storage.

It's a Syrian MiG21.

Has Doban showed up in OG yet? It's pretty clear the next game is going to cover Alpha 3's plot, then they're moving on to Z.

:^)

The one thing I will give this game is that all the clothes actually look silky and comfortable. I think they're trying to render cotton though so they fucked up

Scissor Sisters - It Can't Come Soon Enough (Sismic Music Remix - Slow Version)
This webm has the normal speed of that remix.

*Quickly

A FACT THAT TICKLES IRONY'S JUDGEMENT

Who cares? One less nigger.

It's obviously one of these fake arrests, where parents ask the cops to show their kids what it would be like to be arrested.

Who the fuck even is Chi Long Qua?

Anyone have the other [ASB] mp4's?

gotchu famalam

Thanks, you're the real MVP

no problem man

source?

It's from a country song about a brother in law.

Is ASB the artist's name? I can't find anything about them through the googluhs, but these are all very nice.

Or is it all from Jojo ASB?

I'm pretty sure ASB stands for adultswim bumpers

ASB is just short of Adult swim Bumps , just try looking up adult swim bumps and you can find similar ones or the exacts

Needed a PSHH NOTHING PERSONNEL KID somewhere.

I still think she's an utter and total cunt

What the fuck? they are actually asking the kids to be thrown in prison and just be criminals from the very beginning.

No, its like this, the cops would come in arrest the kid, make the kid cry, put him in the car, do a lap around the block, back to the house and the parents would tell him "did you learn your lesson?" kinda situation

They must be horrible parents if they require the fucking punitary institutions of the Empire to raise their fucking kids for them. Of course they, they're black.

Daily reminder we won't get another season because the executives of Adult Swim were butthurt the creator managed to get the funds by his own.

source?

An interview with the creator. You can find it in youtube.

I made this but it's shit.

I've seen white parents threaten this shit too. People do not respect the violence of the State, and that is a large part of our undoing.

what was going on here?

looked for
no pay dirt hit

help a nigga out?

What you think I was joking?

Jesus Christ.

Well fuck it worked on me. I'm hungry now.

You know, I find it actually interesting having a fantasy setting with cars and highroads. Is a shame it's Final Fantasy.

I never tasted Ramen, and the only place that makes it I've been told is too expensive for the general quality.

AMERICAN EXPRESS EXISTS IN THIS GAME. HOW?

The future is getting absurd

yup, videogames certainly have come a long way crash hwen?

Thank (you) user.

I got up late, but this is a nice way to start the day. Some of them are probably actors, but it's still pretty sweet.

I was in the 4am threads when they got banned from here, and they started spamming the board. I can confirm this webm is 100% accurate.

This user sort of touches on it, but it doesn't fully explain how arabs think. Arabs do not believe in concepts like free will, or physics. In fact it is blasphemy to suggest they exist because they believe that would limit allah's power. The reason they constantly shout "allah ackbar" is because they think that everything that happens around them is the will of their god good or bad. To put it more plainly if you picked up a rock, and threw that rock. You walking over, picking up the rock, throwing it, the rocks trajectory, where it lands, and eventually comes to a stop are all determined by the will of allah. Everything is allah, it's why they sit around and do nothing.

What the crap is this dialogue? This can't possible be the original script.

I like at the end where Noctis says "I know I do" you can hear his soul being sucked out his ass

the hipocrisy of it all is astounding

This is sounds nice user what is it? Reminds me of rain town
youtu.be/RLAfM1RXwRs

you seriously don't recognise it?
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

This sounds like the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya recording, which is probably my favorite.

I've never come across it before, but I don't do much so no surprise there. Thanks for sauce, I just need something comfy to play whilst listening to it

So like 8/v/?

you think that's bad,
you should see the american express quest.

that was really good

My mum did this to me and I'm (((white))). Years later I found out that my brother was forced to watch the garbage truck crush one of his toys in the back and then threatened to throw him in there to be crushed if he didn't stop being the little kike he is.
Good times.

Are you fucking joking?

Fuck you man I woke up to my hamsters ascending to valhalla
they waddled through the gates, fluffy and bold

I gave it a shot

I was hoping to make it look like I was racing Carlito that's but he wasn't there. I guess I already killed him and forgot.

Is that game any good user
I haven't played 1080 in a long time.

That is horrifying. Absolutely soul crushing.

It's pretty fun to just ride around and see what competitions there are. The tricks are hard to pull off initially but after some time you'll get used to it.
I'd say it's worth it if you can get it discounted or just need something to sink some time into.

I don't get what the problem is. It's a fun, light hearted subquest about a man's love of pot noodles.

Then you seriously have to take a hard look at yourself and seek to undo the conditioning you've been exposed to. Having immersion-breaking commercials jammed down your throat in a full-priced video game should set off several mental alarms.

The white cashier speaking like a black reminds me of the time in high school I learned how to speak like a Mexican since it was in Arizona with a lot of immigrants.

Fuck, wrong file.

feels like he's trying way too hard this time.

feels like conan o'normalfagwhohasneverplayedavideogameinhislife made a better """review""" of it

That is very Cheeki Breeki.

Anyone here got some webms of that show GARO? Been looking for a while.

… and your judgments interest me not.

FOR I AM HERE
TO RECLAIM=

WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE

BLATANT
FUCKING
LIES
THAT SHIT TASTES LIKE DISHWATER

Actually it tastes like flour with not enough egg or milk in it to make good noodles

On the off chance you're unaware, Cup Noodles is a particular brand of ramen.

Oh my god…square enix goes bankrupt soon. Screencap this.

Why even stand there yellying?

Leave or use your "guns are scary" Bear-spray on it.

Please don't breed

God fuck off Sven.

Not even going to bother with the click

What the fuck happened to webm threads? They're plagued with gay weaboo shit.

please tell me that wasn't real.

make >>>/webm/ great again

Holla Forums probably doesn't know him, he is a dota player that regularly destroys the pro scene.

I still don't know what to put into google for this song.
Send help.

the band is maximum the hormone i believe

I hope you're kidding or just retarded and not someone who actually has their senses about them and believes that

Well shit, the song is actually named the lyrics, look for "Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura"

its the Fuwa Fuwa Foof OP

Thanks for that sauce.

She forgot to mention her vajaynah

Holy shit that poor voice actor got pulled into this advertising shitfest

I looked him up, Ray Chase, he's been doing advertising to get a foot in the door, and he got hired on as Noctis, he probably thought that it was his first big gig after selling his voice for drink ads

Holy shit, this guy's first big foray into the voice acting biz, in a big gig in a mainstream million-billion dollar industry, was literally just more commercials.

And this guy worked his fucking ass off narrating over a hundred audiobooks, he worked his ass through this shitty industry selling his voice everywhere, fucking EVERYWHERE, in hopes for a big gig.

He got his ass educated in the best college he could get into, classical fucking theater and all that.

And his first big gig, was narrating more fucking commercials, the same shit he started out with and only did to get his foot in the door of the industry.

I feel fuckin' sorry for this guy, it's like working at Wal-Mart for a couple years to prove that you can work, then you finally go work towards your dream job, like working at nintendo or some shit, then applying for a dev position and you get fucking hired

to work in a fucking Nintendo supermarket as a fucking cashier

There's just no fucking words for this feeling, it shouldn't even exist

god fucking damn
That just ain't right.

It's Ancapball's world, and you're just living in it.

LIVE, DAMN YOU

I dropped this game 6 months ago because of that puzzle in the catacombs in the city, forget what it's called. The puzzle that has the icons laid out on the side, tried setting them in the corresponding positions in a bunch of different ways, tried random ways, never got it. I refused to look up a guide, thus I haven't been able to progress into the game which is a shame because it's an incredible game and it sucks that bethesda owns the developer now.

Reminder that there's an official sailor moon condom handed out in public to help girls prevent STDs.

That wow
That was the blandest, most run of the mill "What if video games were real?!" """"""""""""""joke""""""""""""" I've seen.

i wonder how they'll fuck it up this time

What is this from/about?

Does it even play well? The combat looks like KH but worse, but I've only seen the first few bits of the game.

MIKOYAN
I
K
O
Y
A
N

I guess they'll need to update that.

Source?