Do Good Women Even Exist?

Every day I lose a little more hope I'll find a woman worth marrying and raising kids with. Even if she had a good clean appearance, if she doesn't have a hymen, there's no trusting her - and sadly I'm not sure if any man is 100% immune to deception.

It's not that I don't have options, it's just once you've peered into the center of female nature, you start to realize women are literal whores, romance is a joke/for fags, and sex is a bargaining chip unless you can induce lust. I'm very conflicted on what love is, and how much of it is a false idea implanted by Hollywood and all the music for the past couple generations. What's the difference between being loving and just friendzoning yourself - the more you want a woman, the less she wants you, etc.

Honestly it seems the only possibility with a real chance of long-term success if finding some sort of virgin church girl/no hymen no diamond. But it all seems so impossible. Faced with modern sexuality, I question ever having long term commitment with anyone. Not because long term commitment is "unnatural" like these leftist faggots say, but because I look and I see waste, day to day living in a spiritual wasteland, surrounded by yoga pants and ponytails.

Attached: 054bceeb44f07a1f0ff55127997218f8b0665f06adcc4087054885266a8d9402.gif (728x662, 3.84M)

Make sure you've always got options. Women want a guy that other women want. Instilling a little bit of strategic jealousy in her works wonders. Now get lost.

I agree with what your premise is however you’re an insufferable faggot about it. If what you’re after is a truly good woman, go out and find her. Don’t let yourself to fall prey to the instasluts and degenerate lifestyle of the modern woman.

Ask god for a perfect GF and be willing to pay the price of acquisition. It will work. t. ideal GF haver

Oddly enough, this idea has been bouncing around my head recently. What was the price you had to pay?

You fucking degenerate.
Work out and pursue goals. Don’t you have burning passions about your life? Love will find you when you stop looking for it. Women want a man who has passion.
Renew your gym membership dickhead, earn lots o money and ask that nice girl who serves you coffee every Thursday if she wants to go meet somewhere sometime just to talk.
Eat organic, stop eating vegetable oils and added sugars and fucking man up.

Get off social media and get people numbers instead, social media is poison for relationships.

Attached: 43D06359-9934-4121-BF8F-F190F9BE4BD8.jpeg (268x300 159.9 KB, 2.34M)

Your only option is the same option men all throughout history have had: be her best option. Be great yourself.

Hitler, and all the men in Germany throughout the 30's and 40's built the greatest civilization as yet seen with women just as tarnished as what we have today. 1933 - 1945, that's 12 years of supposed purity. Remember what came right before those years? Weimar Republic; the most notoriously degenerate era of the past century. You wouldn't have been able to trust that any woman you'd met at that time hadn't sold herself to a rich jew, or tourist for bread. Yet look at what was accomplished a short time later with the same stock of whores. They suddenly have new women when Hitler came to power.

Don't let the quality of women crush your ambitions. Don't ever make a woman your ambition. Carrying every great woman is a great man. Women are along for the ride we give them. Our ambitions, our source of fulfillment is always something greater, and separate from a woman.

Fixed.

They were the same type of women, they just perceived Hitler to be the strongest so they bend.

Typo. Left out a word.

A thread died for this kike shill to start a slide/blackpill bullshit OP.

OP, do not despair. You have peered into the abyss which is the human soul for the first time. It can be jarring to realize what we were taught about women is something close to Santa Claus, but you have also begun to apprehend reality. Cherish this as a personal victory.

The nature of the masculine and feminine are opposed to each other, and this intrinsic opposition drives the growth and evolution of the universe. It is typical to become lost in the present, but the truth is harmonious relations between men and women have always been difficult. It is your imperative to make yourself into the kind of person you would want to be with. It also helps to realize most women are fucked up and their rejection or indifference towards you reflects their own spirit more than your own.

It took me many years but I was eventually able to reconcile myself to the spirit of our age. I used to be very angry with women until it occurred to me they are just as frustrated and suffering. It also helped me to understand how the masculine is perceived as vulgar and cruel to naive female minds which helped to alleviate a lot of my distress.

As easy as it is to become obsessed with criticizing everything that seems wrong with women, it would be more rewarding to examine yourself. When you take care of yourself, women will want to take care of you.

oh fuck off

this tripe you post has been posted here, there and everywhere.

Don't buy into this perfect woman narrative being being the strong providing perfect guy. It's impossible, and more importantly.

HAVING VALUES MAKES YOU 100% PREDICTABLE

It a JEW Christian trap and the Justice System and Law Enforcement favor it.

roastie mom detected with hanging wrinkled flaps

you find one that isn't a degenerate and wants a family. that's it. "good" doesn't exist. women don't love men, in the fairy tale way; they like who men are and what they can do for them. if you can be alpha, provide and fuck like a steam engine, you're fine.

your soul

Attached: 257.png (300x161, 47.68K)

Don't buy it. Women to not honor the "richer or poorer" or the "sickness and in health". Women abandon ship, and the law favors them, it stems from when judges and lawyers got first pick banging divorcees who couldn't afford a lawyer in the 70's and it has spiraled out of control.

Women are reflections of the society they grow up in, moreso than men. No, there are no good women because feminism has completely short-circuited their brains. The only way to get a good woman is to shape her yourself but good luck working against her social circle and mainstream society.

It ain't hard.

Attached: 1452452191877.jpg (960x717, 63K)

Meant to sage, not spoiler.

No.
Don't like it? Start shooting.

you aren't proving me wrong. if you want to keep one around, you better be able to provide shelter and safety of good standard. you also better be able to keep her sexually addicted. the less your status, the less your resources, the less your sexual ability, the sooner she'll walk, generally speaking. i'm not saying they aren't really fickle because they are and fickle is probably the best word to describe them. there's so much more we could say on the subject to but i'm only here to touch on one or two points.

that's good advice. one thing, though: if you are trying to find one in a rural area, you have to keep in mind that their characters haven't been tested by the lures of the modern city, so you don't know where she really stands. sure, things change but she hasn't been tested. a "good" girl in the city may be more reliable.

See Sex and Character for the definitive characterization of female (and jewish) psychology.

Excerpt from Chapter X: Motherhood and Prostitution

The type standing at the pole opposite to motherhood is the prostitute. The contrast is not any more inevitable than the contrast between man and woman, and certain limits and restrictions will have to be made. But allowing for these, women will now be treated as falling into two types, sometimes having in them more of the one type, sometimes the other…

Weininger either committed suicide at 23 out of self-hatred, or (more likely) was suicided for his betrayal.

Attached: SexAndCharacter-OttoWeininger.jpg (318x499, 43.4K)

once you're old enough you will realize that the old societies were right. Women are only for house duties, birthing and raising kids to a teen age. Once a child is 10 or 12 the father has to take a lead role because a woman has no idea how to transition into the adult world nor does she really want to. Not really. And women today sure as fuck aren't going to act like adults in the right way. They will act like self-serving adults, that their responsibilities in the work force and paying rent give them validity to be a disobedient wife and a shit mother. That's the problem with women today, you are always looking over your shoulder like a damn mafia hit because you didn't make them happy or they just decided they weren't happy or they fucked someone on the side.

If you get married you are fucked because marriage in this country used to be man as head of the household, primary income earner, property rights holder, executor of wills and finances and responsibilities. Women couldn't do shit. They couldn't leave you because they would have less rights as a single woman than as a married woman. And they couldn't just fucking cheat and divorce you because society would fucking BLACKLIST those bitches for being whores.

NOW men have no rights, no power in a marriage, nothing to keep a woman within the house and stop her from spreading her whore legs for dinners, vacations and lusty sex with no strings attatched guy, the same motherfucking guy who has no responsibilities and has all day to horde his cash and be at the gym and practice his game. He doesn't have a mortgage or have to raise kids or have to deal with motherfucking traffic and a spoiled bitch of a wife who never is satisfied and wants more and more and more every increasingly and if you can't provide her current level of wants she will take you to the cleaners and fuck you over forever.

In a room full of rotten meat don't expect your meat to stay fresh. That is the society we live in. You can't expect a chaste, virtuous, honorable wife inside of a brothel and WE LIVE inside a brothel. The ass in on show and for sale to the highest bidder and the best looking joe. The state is the fucking brother operator and he will let you lone one of his whores for the right price but believe me he wants that girl back so she can get another fucking joe.

Where are you gonna find a good woman? In a society that raises *decent* women who are socially forced or enticed to be decent women by other women and men. Our society fucking has slut walks and yoga pants, etc. It's a sexual wasteland and women look fucking great nowadays. They look like bimbo dick sucking whores with fat asses. But they are shit on the inside. Their souls are meth crack whore hobos.

You want an answer? Socially terraform the society like Hitler did or the Muslims do. That's a serious answer to. Muslim girls may be sluts but they know their fucking place because there are real consequences and no fucking women's rights.

but i already have. thanks for assuming that i haven't already. modern socio-sexual dynamics complicate things a little these dark days, though. a little more finesse is required.

don't talk to me like you're a fucking woman, holy shit you sound like a bitch

:A)

Implying Jewish females are the purest instance of the feminine principle in humankind.

see you in divorce court.

you just haven't been divorced yet youngster

you are 100% correct and in stating the obvious in todays world their are all kinds of derogatory names to be directed in your direction by white knights and SJW.

Women in general are not worth it. Women are deeply flawed at their very core. They're over-emotional self-obsessed ideologues. They dictate what should be done, but refuse to do any of it. Their very existence is dominated by materialism and lacks critical thinking. Your average man is as flawed in other ways, but has the ability to live for himself through hobbies, works, and define himself through his actions. Women are forever slaves to fate and their own hubris. If civilization itself needs to crumble in order to reform women from being insufferable cunts then so be it.

Attached: womenareunfinished.jpg (676x447, 26.92K)

you're the one talking like a female. my testosterone is actually really high. I'm basically a modern day Rollo. Now, peasant, cover thy pie-hole and cease all posting activities, you absolute melt.

see you shredding your twig-like wrists on live stream after you discover your tactics did not prevent your woman from sampling the gifts of another man, which will probably be an interloper of swarthy appearance. i'm years ahead of you.

Bro, you just need to focus on yourself. Get yourself established, no debt, own your house, work a job where your being paid what your worth.
The less you need a woman the more women will want you. But I'm going to lay down some personal information for you free of charge bro, just because I know where your coming from.
1. Don't chase women. Don't even fucking bother. Assuming you've got your shit together and have some money put aside, you need to focus on one thing: Becoming a yoga instructor.
2. Once your a yoga instructor you need to focus on women with a lot of cash who are also hitting the baby crazy age.
3. Start a cult based around your yoga and some made up enlightenment bullshit, but only for women, with you as the star.
4. Declare that in order to save the world, bitches need to start having your babies.

Problem solved my man, free of charge.

Attached: baby-boomer-boss-ftr.jpg (1240x775, 77.26K)

my mother had a stroke, she is in her 70's and I straightening up her affairs while hospitalized I came across a photo someone (a guy) took of her after she divorced my father. I hate to say it, I truly do, but total fucking bar skank and I remember that period in time fairly well as a kid might.

Everything thing my father screamed as the cops beat him with billy clubs and took him away in handcuffs was actually true. lol

as if every way to "PREVENT" a woman from doing something does not involve criminal charges in todays world.
Grow the fuck up, I have grandchildren myself asshole.
You have ZERO idea how empowering it is for a women to: 1. Get Angry and 2. Have her husband arrested.

alternatively, go to a sperm bank a few hundred times then retire in comfort and security, knowing you have done well.

haha what a role playing faggot you are, what the fuck did you even make this thread for you fucking pretender

that is really the best advice being offered here. I wish I would have done it myself. Then I could sit back and say to myself I have 100 couples raising 100 of my children while 65% of them go through divorce.

Women just do as they're told. Might is right, and the kikes have us beat at the moment. They are shaping the world, and telling women to be degenerates. The only way to solve this is to take power on a global scale. Living on a homestead is useless (Roman land owners were driven from their homesteads eventually), forming our own communities is largely useless (propaganda machine/spooks can easily be used against us), even taking control of one or two countries is useless as long as the kikes have control of other nations (look how WW2 turned out). The only way to ensure 'good women' exist is to take full control and leadership of the world, because if we don't take control (((someone else))) will.

oh neet, young and tender, take off your tunnel vision goggles and smell the coffee. have you never watched silence of the lambs?

It's not like it would be the first time or the second time or the third time, etc.

you can go to the the higher class banks, the ones that offer a designer kind of service. that way, you would ensure that better women would be paying a stranger to stick a needle into their drying orifice of shame.

i have never role played, ever. i'm 6', an actual descendant of Rollo, and i can deadlift 500 pounds.

Yoga itself is non-white degeneracy in origin and leads to harlot behavior such as wearing revealing clothing like yoga pants and leggings. It overall, turns them lazy for whatever reason it's Pajeet magic cannot explain.

Not just a "collapse" and rebuild like the Romans did. I mean utter destruction of humanity as we know it. Anything similar to a modern human woman's thought patterns does not belong on this Earth.

Attached: 5b15d8c09caebd7cf94dc9fe2fcdc965947a52cd88d52e77ace2253d7ea7b01e.jpg (1280x805, 165.42K)

yoga was given to india by the indo-euro invaders.

That's a good fucking point. You definitely need to test women. That's what the dating period is for. See how she handles various situations. See how she treats you. See how responds to correction from you if she does something wrong. If she doesn't apologize for wronging you, ditch her.

muff pants is a (((modern))) invention

It is degeneracy that does not belong in society at all whatsoever.

Yoga or at least, modern western yoga however, encourages the use such revealing clothes.

No shit
the whole "spiritual movement" is infested with kikes, no wonder since you can make a buck on worthless crystals and cures

Which for some reason, at lot of women fall for stupid shit like that, further proving the majority of them have the mental capacity of a gullible child.

it's exercise. exercise is bad? just because marxists have added skin-tight yoga "pants" and all the erotica doesn't mean its essence isn't good. i bet youve never had a girl who practiced.

uh but rollo was a irl faggot?

because it isn't about philosophy or meta-self improvement. it's just about feeling good about yourself because you're a marxist. they throw the crystals and oils in to make it feel esoteric and meaningful and so you can sell it to more fools.

As I mentioned before, for whatever reason it makes people lazy unlike standard exercise.

It's about feeling good about yourself without actually making yourself a fundamentally better person.

nice try but your impotent attempt to use a dilemma is nothing. you literally cant stop me.

This fucking guy holy shit

Attached: 8cab2a9fef81c743f25ed0c09d8f2ee6c1fdd2583568dc6d3f67c7c2ab99359b.png (393x587, 217.6K)

proofs? ive never seen that but then again i make sure to never engage or look at anyone who even thinks about yoga except blonde girls but only if they look pleasing and only on mondays.

and yes, because they're marxists. the marxist components of humanitarianism, fagism, etc. etc. are the spiritual components. that's why they never look like they're doing anything. the crystals and oils are to make up for the lack of depth. the whole new age movement is basically marxist esoterica.

there are highschool kids on youtube lifting 600. 500 isnt that impressive. im guessing you arent a real lifter.

You answered your own question.

so you're saying yoga isnt hard? have you ever done a session? it can actually be quite intense.

regardless of what you think about yoga, yoga remains a hindu form of physical worship. The word yoga means submission or "to yoke" like the way you yoke an ox or for farm work.

Yoga is a hindu form of spiritual worship and praise to fucking hindu gods which we all know are LARPing demons. If you're with a yoga girl she fucking goes to give praise to demons trolling the whole earth and she's fucking paying to do it.

And if you yourself do Yoga you're a demon worshipping faggot you lives everyday to get tricked by jews and demons like some kind of super goyim which is worse than a regular goy

Because you're shifting your body into unnatural positions. And no, it's not as hard as say lifting or other exercises, why do you think a majority of woman do it? Everything you said doesn't stop yoga from being degenerate faggotry.

thots use it as a medium for attention-whoring and being a gross ego-inflated prostitute. That being said, yoga is great for your muscles and joints.

Attached: young-beautiful-blonde-woman-doing-yoga-exercises-on-a-rock-handstand-fitness-gym-and-outdoor-sports_3579-1717.jpg (626x416 101.45 KB, 101.45K)

hmmmm

Attached: 134.jpg (2048x1363, 704.77K)

no you absolutely uneducated retard, because you are doing intense isometric exercise without rest for 20 minutes at a time. just stop posting, you melt. you probably think it's just stretching. even mma fighters use modified versions of it now.

Attached: tumblr_ndbkgnuW2t1tegjgko1_500 (1).jpg (500x333, 35.84K)

everything indian is fucking demon infested.

Their food gives them the shits and shit is everywhere and they don't see a problem. They literally drink and bathe in cow piss.

They do yoga so they can be flexible and show of their brown pussy and asses to demons. And get more flexible to spend their time in weird fucking sex positions because they came up with the kama sutra.

How is everything they do not demon based?

If you think bathing in cow piss and balling up into a pretzel so you can take pajeet's dick in new ways is some kind of example of a way to live your life you are dumb as a rock

no doubt, nothing like bouncing a fit ass wrapped in tight fabric to garner attention.

so aryan religion is evil as well? how far are u willing to travel here?

Other exercises are better. Ideally, you shouldn't need to do unnecessary exercise at all if your lifestyle is completely healthy. It's a waste of energy if it isn't being used for something productive or doesn't have a goal.

I've done yoga myself and I fucking hate it. MMA fighters are egotistical fags and would get slammed by your average wrestler. Like real wrestling. Not that fake shit.

top mma fighters beat pro wrestlers because most have serious wrestling and grappling backgrounds in addition to boxing etc etc etc. they do yoga for conditioning and flexibility, not ego. you're a hack

this thread degenerated into a dick waving contest on why true alphas stick their ass into their air so they can beat other men to mush in mma in front of a crowd for entertainment

low iq as shit, man

exercise can give tremendous boosts to your mitochondrial health and function as well as your immune system, it's the best way hands down to boost bdnf production which is what stops your brain from ageing. there's no replacement for it. it's hands down one of the greatest things you can ever do for yourself. pretty much every study ever shows this. you need to pick up a fucking book.

it's called shit posting and you're visiting on oz hours. git gud fgt

Yes, temporarily. They all cheat, some just hide it well and some wait 20 years before doing it, but it WILL happen eventually.
Lifting and holding frame wont help. Hulk Hogan's wife cheated on him with some punk 19 year old

hulk hogan is trash. he married trash, he raised trash. Lifting didn't make him a better person, it gave him a vehicle for the innate trash in his soul to ascend to fame. So in the end it was all for nothing.