CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails– send some if you haven't already.

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
> Nuclear Negro going over subjects such as fake gaming news, Crapcom's peer pressure marketing, and WatchDogs 2 fucking up:
- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs
- >>>/gamergatehq/328916

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/60FM9
twitter.com/HDoomguy/status/804891532562145281
twitter.com/tanehisicoates/status/804400275872161792
twitter.com/p_i_n_e/status/804953215179571200
frontpagemag.com/point/265027/adl-accuses-jewish-critics-conspiracy-against-it-daniel-greenfield
frontpagemag.com/fpm/265003/funding-leftist-frenzy-deborah-weiss
frontpagemag.com/fpm/264871/steve-bannon-civil-rights-hero-david-horowitz
nichegamer.com/2016/12/03/nolan-north-honors-game-developers-with-heartfelt-acceptance-speech/
archive.is/fds1e
archive.is/https://twitter.com/anamanaguchi/*
archive.is/a8xs5
bestbuy.com/site/scott-pilgrim-online-multiplayer-wallace-pack-ps3-digital-download-add-on/1000003497.p?id=1000003496&skuId=1000003497
archive.is/NyLB1
archive.is/Srz72#selection-1313.0-1321.172
archive.is/7vOCP
archive.is/7WxfQ
archive.is/Tg24e
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/804954108444680192
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/804478930812014592
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/02/amy-schumer-star-live-action-movie-barbie/
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/804831541704687616
twitter.com/Grummz/status/805052872765292544
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/house-quietly-passes-bill-targeting-russian-propaganda-websites
archive.is/R1Nbi
palmerreport.com/news/lawsuit-officially-filed-to-force-florida-recount/339/
dualshockers.com/2016/12/02/mass-effect-andromeda-developers-reassure-fans-animation-concerns/
youtube.com/watch?v=Quz0pKKxc-U
pastebin.com/dXRLjynU
pastebin.com/rDh8B1Qv
frontpagemag.com/fpm/264966/real-anti-semitism-fear-daniel-greenfield
archive.is/https://waypoint.please
yournewswire.com/obama-bill-alternative-media-illegal/
ghostbin.com/paste/jsne4
ghostbin.com/paste/m8mvg
imgur.com/gallery/zPp5O
twitter.com/GennaBain/status/672237681229869056
govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr6393/text/eh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_statements_of_fact)
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/text?q={"search":["Russia"]}&r=1#toc-H1F1CACAB61844CF19090964FF76F9CC3
rt.com/usa/368776-house-bill-russian-influence/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/12/03/threat-to-alternative-media-house-passes-hr-6393-russian-propaganda-bill/
archive.is/9cvik
techraptor.net/content/titanfall-2s-furious-struggle-to-stay-alive-in-spite-of-eas-release-date-conundrum
archive.is/f8wOM
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/03/anti-hofer-demo-flops-fewer-protesters-turn-journalists-police/
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/03/italians-vote-referendum-massive-potential-consquences/
archive.fo/lbk9w
oaklandghostship.com/
archive.is/ipauh
twitter.com/themasterll/status/803965266883448832
exhentai.org/g/788881/869aed40b5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old bread: archive.fo/60FM9

SINEB

Just remember who are we dealing with. This ain't over until we trample them down to the ground, anons.

never EVER let communism get its foot in the door
its super gay

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.

listen to this sexy user
>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Back to work, so buffing up the thread before going.

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION

IT'S REAL.

you mean the people indoctrinating an army of red headed, left handed, african american veterans?

Why did they do this? Bean that loved BattleTech since the 90's. This pandering pisses me off more than wanting to support this bullshit.

Assuming its genetic randomization function is solid and women aren't needed at all, I'm all for it.
We can soon create the Star League Defense Force after their reorganization into Clans.

Found the Maoist infiltrator. Go back to >>>/china/ where you belong.

What prophecies will the master have in store for us this time?

I haven't followed Battletech since the Dark Age/Age of Destruction fiasco, but wouldn't this make Comstar essentially the white aryan nationalists equivalent while the Inner Sphere essentially "globalized" ("galaxized"?), losing their cultural identity that made each House unique? Or did Comstar become the evil big bads that got overthrown or something somewhere along the line?

Neither have I, the only things I've enjoyed BattleTech wise was the TV show, MechWarrior 2, MW2: Mercenaries, MW3 and MW4 with its expansions.
If I have to be a Free Birth faggot, Wolf's Dragoons for life.

Found the nigger that doesn't know shit about geopolitics. Even Ma Ying-Jeou says Taiwan is part of China, its protocol for the actual Chinese president to setup contact with foreign heads of state.

wumao pls

Some of you are about as bad as Val trying to talk politics without knowing a damned thing.

This trailer feels more like a promo for an art house flick than a video game. Also, is Mamoru Oshii involved with Death Stranding's script?

Says the armchair americuck. Stop pretending and leave, we know you're only here to derail.

I've got mixed feelings on this, if it was going to be an actual movie I'd be excited but a video game seems like a poor format for it. Hopefully the gameplay surprises me in a good way.

Now you are deflecting 50 Cents kun

Having reservations as well. Let wait and see for Kojima to prove he's got something solid to work with and not just blowing smoke.

I was not the one who brought it up in this bread or the last one.

There's nothing to deflect from when he had nothing to say. He throws an insult, I throw an insult.

Are you legit defending China trying to say Taiwan isn't a nation.

We'll see if this is worth something.

Can a muslim over in Sweden do something useful for once and take out zennistrad already?

Ok Burnie is full of shit.

These people haven't learned a single god damn thing.

Taiwan's own president said Taiwan is part of China.

Hey, at least we'll get another salt mine again when Trump gets reelected in 2020

The worst thing Trump can do to libcucks is be a good president.

Trump could single-handedly manage to cause world peace and they would be complaining about how he's hampered scientific development by cutting down on the need for weapon's research.

Do you understand what extortion is or what

Most Taiwanese don't agree.

How are people this retarded?

At the moment, a second Trump term looks likely. He's making positive changes (even the Cenk the buffalo had to admit the carrier thing was good) and the sjws are doubling down on the same shaming that turned people off

Anons, I have a question, because this is the only possible place where this could make any sense.
Did any of you faggots obtain psionic abilities, and if you did, could you please stop targeting me? My dick feels like I'm on the verge of orgasm even though I haven't touched it or any other erogenous zone for an hour. This shit's blowing my goddamn mind, I can't take this.

If China has enough control over them to where their leadership says they're part of China then they are. I'm sure plenty of people didn't agree with their conquerors being the new owners of a country throughout history but ultimately their opinions were irrelevant.

Go fap instead of fantasizing about some user ghoststroking your cock.

twitter.com/HDoomguy/status/804891532562145281

What is this utter trash

holy fuck that comparison is spot on

You got how much cents for these posts gweilo?

What the fuck, is she trying to handle a cat or something? That's the shittiest disarm action I've ever seen.

I do it for free
I feel like saying not an argument but (129) ruined that Molyneux saying.

I still don't understand why people are surprised about the Carrier deal. He said he was going to give tax cuts to corporations that keep their businesses in the country a long time ago. Everybody should already know by now that all corporations, offshoring or not, were going to get breaks. If there is an issue here, it's not that corporations are paying less taxes (and many probably weren't paying some of their taxes at all like Apple). The issue is government budgeting after these lowered taxes.

Not to mention moving those jobs out would still have created a hole in tax revenue (not sure of the proper term here) since people are without jobs exempting them from paying taxes with low or non-existent income and poor purchasing power. Or at least that's my perception.

So the character has a jedi mind power or some shit right, that is the only semi plausible reason that would make that 'disarm' move not retarded. A potato gorgon gaze ability perhaps?

China pressures and cockblocks Taiwan's election processes like they do with Hongkong. To call it a well known fact that China repeatedly meddles with their election processes to ensure that only pro-China candidates stand a chance is an understatement.

I thought it was (119), and it was trying it's hardest not to quote Molyneux, but it broke down near the end and finally said the quote.

Just finished. Didn't work. HELP

You were calling people ignorant and now you're posting this. Reevaluate yourself my man.

When the ROC got run out of China at the end of the Chinese civil war, they went to Taiwan. Both the ROC and the PRC view Taiwan as part of China. Both the ROC and the PRC view themselves as the rightful government of China. When you ask the Taiwanese government if they are a part of China, the answer you get is not "Yes", it's "Yes (and we're the rightful rulers of all of it)".

This is made more complicated by the fact that Taiwan is small and not particularly strong. China could almost certainly invade and annex Taiwan if they wanted, but doing so would A. be a public admission that Taiwan isn't actually a harmonious part of the People's Republic contrary to the fiction they've been pushing for decades, and B. probably get the US involved and China doesn't want any of that. So they've come to the tacit agreement that as long as Taiwan publicly swears up and down that they're a part of China and displays proper deference in public and whatever, both parties can pretend that they've gotten what they want without conflict - the PRC gets to pretend that Taiwan is their territory, the ROC gets to pretend that someday they're gonna launch the Reconquista, and the people of Taiwan get to live their lives without being hassled (or blockaded or shelled) by the mainland. The Taiwanese people, especially the younger ones, don't really count themselves as Chinese and don't feel much for the mainland besides revulsion (a constant stream of mainlander tourists will do that).

Taiwan has a double reason to stick with this in that they aren't 100% assured of US backing if they decide to break away. The US backed them before and almost certainly would again, but it's less likely to happen if Taiwan is seen as the instigator. So they bend over to placate China because Chinese control over the country is largely fiction so it doesn't matter, and it makes it more likely that they'll get US backup if and when the hammer drops.

should have said it gave exemption to Muslim hospitals, then they would have been all for it.

>B..baka Americans! You don't know whats good for you!

They're gonna learn the hard way in 4 more years.

Sure but that changes nothing. China conquered them, just not through military means.

They're desperate to find anything they can wrong with it. If it was Obama that had done this they'd be acting like this was the most monumental success any president has ever had.

You're not wrong. Chinese Tourist have to be some of the worse or worse. Shit I dislike them more than burgers when I was back in my home country.

I hate this tranny shit so fucking much, most trannies don't give a shit, this is purely for the tumblr crowd and no person will ever go for it, especially those with kids.

Is there such a unicorn? I mean if there is I wouldn't be surprised if it has a policy of muslims only, on 'religious and cultural grounds'.

Where is that vid clip of obongo talking about those kinds of manufacturing jobs are gone and not coming back, so it's best to train people in nu skills for nu jobs.

Looking into this you're right. As you seem pretty informed on this issue let me ask you a few questions. Do both ROC and PRC adhere to the One China policy where "countries seeking diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China (PRC) must break official relations with the Republic of China (ROC) and vice versa. Hence, all the countries recognizing the ROC recognize it as the sole legitimate representative of all of "China" and not just the island of Taiwan and other islands which it controls. Similarly, all states that recognize the PRC either recognize the PRC as the legitimate representative of Taiwan or acknowledge the PRC's views on the matter."?

If they do doesn't this mean that Trump now has to either deal with Taiwan's leadership for all matters about China or officially break off contact with Taiwan?

The PRC insists on it. For the ROC I think it varies between parties. The KMT publicly accepts it, the more separatist opposition parties don't.

The US's position is that it acknowledges that the One China Policy exists and that both governments accept it and the US avoids clarifying anything beyond that as much as possible. The US government doesn't have any official contact with the ROC to begin with, it's all handled through other countries and private institutions.

Dunno, but I bet a Muslim hospital would have you tucked in tight with freshly cleaned Nasheeds :^)

Wouldn't this contact with Taiwan's president constitute contact with the ROC though?

twitter.com/tanehisicoates/status/804400275872161792

they're turning on Clinton now that they've accepted there's no way to force her into office?

It's not official contact unless someone's willing to call it official contact, the PRC is framing it as a small joke played by Taiwan and the US is insisting that the US is firmly committed to acknowledging that the One China Policy exists.

Any idea how ROC is framing it?

It looks like they are trying work economic issues into the platform without dropping the oppression olympics. Which might be a death knell for them harder than anything else as the other reason for the elites pushing it was to distract the populace from more tangible and real issues with made up, or pointless, ones.

Looks like the current president of the ROC has refused to accept the One China Policy so the PRC's pretending she doesn't exist. Her office says that the call was planned by both sides and they discussed policy, less separatist parties are doing the usual talk about harmonious cooperation.

twitter.com/p_i_n_e/status/804953215179571200

So THAT"S where they left them….

a good model of what happens when you try to do both was Occupy Wall Street, so doing both means 'maybe talk about economic issues for five minutes then start mumbling about identity politics'. it's nice to see the left's shock troops turning on their own to keep them from fixing their problems.

Asuka Quads.

Everyone in this thread, filter out c3cc2e. He's clearly not here for GG.

Fuck off, Maoist faggot. We've already figured out you're a D&C shill.

Reminder to throw out your garbage, anons.

that was fucking awful

nice

Predictable.

That was what I was thinking of, actually. Since the bullshit identity politics, and just how clownish these people are, was used to destroy any validity and respect that the original thing had.

For you :^)

Thing is that time will unfortunately fix the democrats' problems. When whites are a minority democrats will just be dominating politics until they eventually have a party split.

frontpagemag.com/point/265027/adl-accuses-jewish-critics-conspiracy-against-it-daniel-greenfield

Shameful.

You have to remember that there are a lot of trends besides demographics that are going to determine our future. One of which says we have another couple of years before complete economic collapse because of the state run medicaid costs inflating beyond control on top of everything else being done to the country. We are fucked, definitely, but things are not going to be nice for those who come after.

The fuck?

Demographics are by far the most important thing for as long as we remain a democracy.

Dubdubs have spoken. I will commit sudoku.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

ADL forming a circular firing squad?

frontpagemag.com/fpm/265003/funding-leftist-frenzy-deborah-weiss

Oh Drawfag don't hesitate

frontpagemag.com/fpm/264871/steve-bannon-civil-rights-hero-david-horowitz

in b4 fake news

wew

Please don't put me on the same level as D&C revolttards and Ralphshill
Please
I'm more than fine being on the level of Gilda even, but please

Archives please and what is up with the faggot?

I'd assume he's just making jokes about anti-trumpists

It's always amusing to see a longtime goon continuing their proud tradition of building an infinite Matryoshka doll of smug superiority. Too bad Tyranny and PoE sucked, though.

goons will say anything to feel good about themselves like an empty husk of humanity seeking to feel anything positive where none can exist

Not this shit again

Go fuck yourself comunist. Take your shitty cat and get back to Holla Forums.

t. people who spout unexamined Holla Forums bullshit and don't read books

Oh man, I sure read your shit, I did a communications degree and met many teachers and read many books tainted with your crap. You taint terms your betters made long before your time and shit on them with your shitty politics and other stupidity.

And I thought bible humpers were retarded.

Thinking the "massification of culture" isn't just a byproduct of technological advancements in communication or that many people aren't intrinsically and perpetually hungry for what they consider decadence. Working backwards from the false premise that violent fascism was a result of propaganda and not complex and interwoven economic and social conditions. All this navel gazing because the working class turned out to not give a shit about their utopian ideations.

You would be better off asking a NEET for career advice than asking a lunatic NEET how to run a country, just saying, commies are beyond retarded.

I think that guy is a faggot for saying that white people are their enemies, but he is right about one thing, a lot of white people really have this weird victim complex and feel guilt for things they are not responsible for.

Wow… you comunists sure don't know how to make memes. You always fill me with disgust and I'm not even rightwing.

Can someone post the comic edit about the factory owner explaining how managing a factory work? Also, lest see if he breaks his record of posts in this thread.

Ignore all the millions of death caused by communism, comrade.
Ignore the Gulags.
Ignore all the authoritarian "order" of communism that killed Russia's potential as a superpower.
The only reason forms of capitalism are the ones thriving in the world is totally because of the repression of communist doctrine and not because it's a retarded and trash way of doing things, comrade.
All the flourishing nations that thrive under capitalism (in it's many forms) is nothing but western propaganda, comrade.

Marxism and Communism belong in the garbage.

Is any drawfag arround? How about anyone makes the comunist catgirl devolve into capitalist behaviour with an ahegao face? Stupid invaders deserve to be NTRed.

pls…

On it, my nigger.

pls make her eat burgers

Dont create content
dont post the cat
report the posters of the cat

even if you just want porn it will start making it acceptable and letting communism get its foot in the door

dont even fucking start that its bad enough with gilda

But Gilda is cute and is the pet thing of Vivian. Don't take Vivian's yuri harem.

kill urself mark

Ignore all the millions of people killed by wars initiated, and encouraged by capitalists for profit. Ignore all the people that starve in poor countries. Remember, wall street bankers deserve more in bonuses than the entire minimum wage workforce recieves in wages, they're just lazy, they should just start a business of their own. Remember every single death in a communist country is because of communism, in a capitalist society it's just death of natural causes.

Not an argument.

You're right, Fascism isn't just a result of propaganda, it's a result of well timed propaganda that offers simple solutions to complex problems to a populance distracted and confused by economic/social strife.(USER WAS SENT TO THE GULAGS FOR THIS POST)

Lemme fix that third one for you, Crimson Dynamo.

Stop participating to this offtopic bullshit acid. Even Trump is more on-topic.

Pretty much, unless it's a nigger killing you for your wallet capitalism isn't about murdering people for profit since killing people ends up being a waste of labor, this is why 1st world countries keep importing africans and mexicans.

Commies just kills anyone smart enough to call them out on them keeping all the guns and money, it's literally slavery.

How are those memes?

Well Val, we are on Necron mode, sleeping and waiting for the next harvest. We don't even need to do anything because the idiots are embarassing themselves already. So while we wait we can have some fun.

facebook and normalfags call any picture with text on the internet a "meme".
We might never know what exactly do they mean by that.

Well both facebook users and normalfags are just as retarded as the gommies. So I shouldnt surprised.

Working with human nature is living in accordance with the Dao, to act otherwise is to invite disharmony. Seeking to reform the external without first cultivating the internal is foolish, a focus on flesh over soul being the real cause of the decadence previously bemoaned by those who childishly considered the opiate of the masses to be an archaic manipulation, although some, like Habermas, recanted later in their lives after gaining a further measure of insight.

Oh man, you really are oblivious. The premise to Red Alert was that using a time machine to stop Hitler caused the Soviet Union to become a fuckhuge power that eventually started WWII, this is a bad thing, which I am sure you would have known if you had actually played any of the games. Hell March is also a song that is in German for the sake of a militarist kind of feel.

Slow bread, here, have some salty Voice-actor tears when Nolan North told people that developers matters.

nichegamer.com/2016/12/03/nolan-north-honors-game-developers-with-heartfelt-acceptance-speech/

the sopranos was a good show

Leftypol is retarded

How dare these cishet white males suggest there's not enough women in tech because women simply choose to go into other fields?!

archive.is/fds1e

wow, it really is. I am German myself and this is the first time I notice it.

Step aside, Stalin, here's the superior version

Anyone know if Anamanaguchi are sjws or just shitty people in general? I know they had something to do with the Scott Pilgrim game getting taken off xbl and psn but I don't know if it was Ubisoft's fault or theres. I don't want to spend money on there stuff if they are assholes. Sorry for being off topic but I feel like this is the best place to ask.

Что ебать ты просто чертовски говорила обо мне, маленькая сука? Я тебе зкажу, я закончил вершину моего класса в ВДВ, и я принимал участие в многочисленных секретных рейдов на Аль-Каидой, и у меня есть более 300 подтвержденных убийств. Я тренировался в парижском войны, и я сверху снайпер в целых российских вооруженных сил. Вы ничто для меня, но только другая цель. Я протрите тебе нахрен с точностью, подобных которым никогда не видели раньше на этой Земле, запомните мои чертовы слова. Вы думаете, что вы можете уйти с того, что дерьмо для меня через Интернет? Подумайте еще раз, ублюдок. Как мы говорим Я контактирую мой секретный сеть шпионов по всей России, и ваш IP-трассируется прямо сейчас, так что вам лучше подготовиться к шторму, козу. Шторм, который стирает жалкий небольшое вещь ты называеш твоя жизнь. Ты находишься чертовски мертвых, малыш. Я могу быть где угодно, в любое время, и я могу убить тебя в более семисот способами, и это только голыми руками. Я не только обучен приемам рукопашного боя, но у меня есть доступ ко всей арсенале Воздушно-десантные войска, и я буду использовать его в полной мере, чтобы вытереть задницу жалкий с лица континента, небольшое дерьма. Если бы только ты мог знать, что нечестивый возмездие ваш маленький "умный" комментарий был готов обрушить тебе, может быть, ты бы провели свой гребаный язык. Но ты не мог, ты не сделал, и теперь ты платишь цену, ты идиот проклятый. Я дерьмо ярость все над тобойи ты тонуть в нем. Ты находишься чертовски мертв, детка.

Some of those makes no sense when translated, like
Niggas please source your copypastas from 2ch.hk instead of google translate.

HOLY SHIT!

Gamergate is STILL a thing?

So why is leftypol trying so hard to thrive in these threads do you retards have a genuine reason?

Yo (119)

It's not even Holla Forums, it's just some shitposter with good taste in vidya but everything else shit tier.

I heard they actually are SJWs, but I can't remember what happened with them and Ubi.

Still waiting my comunist cat girl turned into democracy porn.

They're friends with moot, so it's either that or money That being said there's still codes that work in the US on bestbuy if you wanna get the game.

They're anti-GG, I know that much.

archive.is/https://twitter.com/anamanaguchi/*

I don't know if they actually had anything to do with Scott Pilgrim being removed though, I thought that was an unconfirmed rumor and it was probably just licensing stuff. Do you remember where you got that information?

Shame I liked their music.

I just want a PC port at this point. I really enjoyed it.

They´re SJWs
The story was that someone on the team commited wrongthink so they withdrew the rights to use the music out of spite

the DLC is also on bestbuy. Assuming you want codes that only work in the U.S.

I know it's CBS, but they do have a point in that Breitbart attacking Kellogs (i.e., a former advertiser) is not the best of decisions (see also: Gawker).

archive.is/a8xs5

Being a namefag for no reason is enough to put you in low tier. Being a pissy, awkward, loli loving Frenchman that serves as a beacon for those same revoltards and Ralphshill is why you're squarely in GTFO-tier along with them, Gilda role playing and leftypol's faggotry.

I think I archived either them getting close to the clique or shitting on GG. Try looking up their tweets on archive.is.

here's the link
bestbuy.com/site/scott-pilgrim-online-multiplayer-wallace-pack-ps3-digital-download-add-on/1000003497.p?id=1000003496&skuId=1000003497

Holla Forums attempts to deny Cultural Marxism is a thing are still weak notions that its too "off-world" instead of something tangible, like most evidence gotten form the Frankfurt school.
I would suppose they're all really supporting it, but where's the newfag that accidentally spills the beans?

I'm Canadian so I think that's no good.

That's not the version I have though.

Well then you're fucked user. That's all that's left.

If this is true then they need to fuck off in a water filled ditch and drown.

Dunno, they can be just not part of the club and, marxism being as much of a mess of different positions as liberalism or conservatism, just refuse to consider it's also communism. Most Holla Forumsacks, at least so it seems, are against identity politics and are supportive of Zizek's theories on political correctness and other modern shit being just a different form of authoritarianism, though it doesn't stop them with sympathizing with groups like Black Panthers or whatever you Americans have that while part of identity politics also, in their eyes, represent the groups exploited by capitalism.

Huh. Apparently Tortilla can into disclosure, but not into Project AM2R's name.

archive.is/NyLB1

In other news: Polygon still passive-aggressive about Trump winning, Kotaku still whining about Steam's curator system.

archive.is/Srz72#selection-1313.0-1321.172

archive.is/7vOCP

What's up with these sissy faggots.

How can someone have crippling depression for 3 DAYS after an election?

Step 1: Be A Liberal.

Autocorrect probably.

Think of it as gambling, you bet on a horse everyone said was gonna win by 99 to 1, and you were both emotionally, ideologically, and financially invested on that shit, and when you fucking lose? oh boy, time to wallow your sorrows.

What's this "fake news" marxists keep yammering on about?

How can someone have crippling depression for 3 days? You'd think people who believe in microaggressions would know better than to use language that demeans people who are mentally ill.

They're dying so they're trying to create a excuse to censor other websites.
So far its working because Breitbart is losing most ads and shouldn't be showing up in google now/soon.

Fuck, it just hit me that it's goddamn December again. Where'd the rest of the year go?

It went by fast.

It feels like the last thing I remember was Liru coming out and Hulk running wild on Gawker.

best current year is almost over. Although since current year+1 starts with Trump being sworn in, I'm fine letting the last month roll by

Is everyone you disagree with a marxist to you? Sheesh…
Anyways, apparently there was some thing with some quickly set up sites with made up news scandal, you know, no credibility, no real investigation, just most scandalous made up stories. And they spread on social media a lot. So now American Democrats and sympathizers from other countries are convinced this was a deliberate spread of misinfo by Trump and Russia that led to his victory, meanwhile Trump supporters are just calling established sites like CNN or Guardian or HuffPo fake news because they, as I'm sure you know, have a preference for pushing narratives. And you know what's worst in this whole debacle? Nobody bothers bringing up fact that this just proves how broken clickbait journalism is, instead just attacking the other side.

Excessive salt production can cause anomalies in the space-time continuum, including an accelerated flow of time.

Don't worry, user. The realisation will hit others harder when people realise Canada officially opened its borders with Mexico two days ago.

∧_∧          ⊂( ・ω・)

Reported

Fuck. I'm Canadian.

Are the race wars going to begin in Snow Mexico?

I live in Canada…

Do you also have the other symbol for "because"? I know these are copypasta but still, would be pretty neat

Well then you're fucked.

Being a NEET's damn shit.

At least I have Tim Hortons, and my secret lolicon stash.

You mean

Or something

was too busy sleeping, was there an user trying to seriously shill again

if so haha fuck you stop making my job waifufagging harder

t. drawfag

Life is rough.

Dont worry leafs, it wont matter where you live because everything will be nuclear hellfire.
archive.is/7WxfQ they are still trying their best to push a ww3 out before trump gets into office.

Yeah, that one. I find them to be more practical than writing "therefore" and "because" in words when writing by hand.

Thank god.

Yeah.

what the fuck have I stumbled upon

Is that where the 4AM went?

4 am went to /4am/. It's only like 6 people anyway.

Gookanon reporting
2 million 320 thousands at the streets
we broke the world record today fam
there was no single violence or arrest
Park yet denying to resign
there will be congress vote for impeachment at 9th
if this impeachment fails, this will turn into total insurgency
it's just like EDSA, but we will lead this into victorious and glory
bloodless peaceful revolution is nigh

Godspeed user, hope your nation manages to get rid of Park with as little bloodshed as possible!

that's racist

I'm surprised someone didnt already throw her under the bus

This, sounds like you need some diversity in your country

Good luck gook, don't be like the EDSA 1 and 2, we traded one lesser corrupt master for another.

At that scale that's impressive but only enough to brag about you being not niggers. Go out and behead or stone those women to death already. It's what they do in Africa and the Middle East and you aren't even white you dumb gook so fucking burn the witches.

First conviction under Oregon’s new revenge porn law
Benjamin J. Barber was sentenced on Thursday morning
archive.is/Tg24e

That is Endomorphosis. Does anyone have access to his digs?

I have to wonder if the prosecution was political since this was a first conviction under a new law and he had made a lot of enemies. This sounds odd:

Where are you going to go? Germany? Norway? Denmark? Austria? Australia? New Zealand?

White countries are basically trying to genocide their own ethnic population.

Well at least in 2050 Germans can gas all Jews like Mark with impunity. If enslaving more than anyone else in history doesn't guilt Mudslimes then nothing will.

Park can play for time as much as she wants, but her presidency is effectively dead.

I swear I fucking saw a man in Nazi uniform among the protest crowds
I didn't know there's Korean Holla Forumsack

australian borders are pretty well sealed up m8, pic related

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/804954108444680192

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/804478930812014592

Friendly reminder: NorthBySouthBaranov also is one of the people who keep "guarding" the GamerGate article. Surely just a coincidence.

For the moment. The leftists keep trying to poz us up. Thankfully, uncontrolled migration is still electoral poison here. But they'll never stop pushing until we're flooded like Europe was.

You'd think these retards would have learned from GG that a surefire way to keep people talking about it is to tell them they can't. Every time a site bans discussion of it or whatever, it just makes the people looking at it that much more suspicious of the whole thing.

I know we are terribly close to following the biblical end of times, but why must they do so much to push it further towards that?

Yeah, it becomes an instant question of what do they have to hide. Even if Pizzagate is overshooting it, its clear they are hiding something that is worth looking into. I don't think they are overshooting it.

There is only one other alternative.

I'm, not sure what to think. The way the emails are worded is suspicious, but I don't think anything about them really points at kiddy porn. The pizza place that had the pedo symbol in its logo (and changed it real quick once Holla Forums brought it up) is shady. It would be stupid to assume there are no pedophiles in political positions, because they're everywhere. But the more it's covered up, the more of it I believe. Why would they go to so much trouble to cover it up and stop discussion of it if it's nothing? Nobody bans you from talking about Alex Jones' theory about turning frogs gay or whatever.

I'm not white, user.
I'll probably go back to the home country, even though it's in a turbulent and violent time right now.

You're making me so proud.

It's never going to happen, Australia's entire culture is basically "assimilate or die" and being an island nation I think most of us have an innate paranoia about any kind of intrusion

Wrong, we traded an NSA plant with a corrupt wife for an incompetent figurehead with corrupt advisors. Your description of EDSA 2 is spot on, though.

Fun fact: EDSA (the road) may also be referred to as C-4.

Are you ready for GOTY 2017 that every casual and their wives' children are going to open their mouths for?

Did a Liberal write this?

No user. There are no liberals at Cuckware.

Not write, animate. While Bioware's writers are atrocious, this was obviously the work of a shitty animator, probably a damn lazy one considering that part with gun going out of sight, and this passing trough their quality standards.

So that you'd know, modern Bioware apparently sucks not only at writing and characters, but also animation.

Have you been reading the news? The Lindt cafe hostage situation? The stabbing attacks? The court that waived child support because it was against their religion?

Well we also had the "White Australia Policy" which people often bring up as racist, and yet Australia has the oldest Chinatown in the southern Hemisphere.

Australia has what people would say is a "multicultural society" but the thing is everyone sticks to their own, there are entire suburbs that are considered the "Asian suburb" the "Lebanese Suburb" the "African refugee suburb".

Okay, addendum to , their game designers are absolutely terrible too.

Obviously written by this thing. It should be noted for people who don't know about guns that that's a three-stage holster. It's designed specifically to be a pain in the ass to draw from so that somebody can't just grab your gun. Chances are if you see somebody open carrying in one, they're a cop or a security guard or something like that.
And liberals say gun owners are the crazy ones.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/02/amy-schumer-star-live-action-movie-barbie/

Civilized ethnically-homogeneous communities? Disgusting! Clearly you need melanin-rich immigrants forced into your communities against your wishes also known as genocide.

How are you different fro liberals who can't resist snarking about how thing X is all white men?

Yeah. I've seen a video of an owner explaining how fucking hard it'd be to unholster the gun against the his will.
It would have been pretty funny if he/she(?) tried though.

They wanted Lena Dunham, but she had to be let go due to a misunderstanding around the phrase "Barbie plays with young girls".

I love how the Krogan is just standing behind her with the shotgun. Not doing anything. There are more guns trained on the main character, but the villain (?) is just like "Leave"

why are people excited for this?

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/804831541704687616

Hilarity aside, this really bothers me. Not to get to into other's personal politics, but our media being full of so many ideologically like minded people really contributed to the corruption and collusion, I feel.

I wonder despite Ryulong long getting the boot if he still has contacts with the other editors collude changes

They will never EVER learn.

why there are people with torches though?

THe only thin im excited about is watching Bioware crash and burn and blame everyone else.

Are you a nigger user?

I hope Big Bang blows up something, It'd live up to their name.

cause people are pissed off, user.

There's a reason homogeneous communities can do peaceful revolution.
When I look at the difference between those peaceful protests & the "peaceful" protests in the U.S. I am envious.

reply to last thread:
I'm not the drawfag, but I did color that one. That image you posted was just a quick and dirty coloring I threw together for the calling our congressmen thing.

It's collectivism by political party.
The only way to fix this is by getting journalists to transcend being collectivist around political leanings and instead be collectivist on a trait we all share and that's VIDYA GAMES.

It's gonna be long, hard and a fucking pain but we'll make it work.

What's the situation in Iceland as of today?

Iceland's population is like 300,000 people, they literally all go to a stadium to vote on things of national interest. They are a direct democracy.

The ability to do that in any other country is impossible.

was talking about this image

To be fair, people get excited for Beth games and those have even worse facials and voice acting, so, why are you surprised?

I dunno, I'd give it time. Trump is still being a wildcard, so they can predict anything they want and whiny how bad it will be. I expect them to shut up the moment they realize American won't turn into the fourth murderreich of misogyracist baby consumption.

No, user, I'm just sick of identity politics on entire spectrum.

Bullshit. It's not a race thing, it's economy. When it's either people with shit jobs and little property, or people who are on welfare or unemployed or otherwise have no power over their own lives, it's always riots and armed conflicts irregardless of ethnicities. Look at the industrial revolution worker protests. Look at communists revolution in a homogenous early 20the century Russia. Look at American revolution.
Meanwhile, when it's middle class, like people here, or many other protesters, even sheltered Occupy Wall St idiots, they have propert, they have what to lose. They don't want to risk, so they keep it calm.

I hear little about it nowadays but the economy seems stable.

you know that's not going to happen
people are going to eat up andromeda because it has all the mainstays of recent casual games. Basic cover shooting, "analysis" ie walk around with a screen up so the game finds things for you. "Survival" aspect like analyze and pick ingredients and materials, crafting, etc.

Sorry, Sanders is right. Corporations can hold jobs hostage now and actually get rewarded for it. It's money for nothing, as far as they're concerned. The proper course of action should have been obvious: not try to pay a ransom, but instead threaten them with punishment. You know, like how Trump had been saying he would do. Instead, what he's doing is socializing losses. The extra money Carrier will be getting is coming straight out of our pockets.

This is going to be like a Bush thing, where people who sucked his dick all along will only realize they fucked up by the end of their term, won't it?

Do you remember the 2008 election? Obama said smart things about the economy, about voting, about infrastructure, while he was running, go back and have a look at them.

Then as soon as he was President, all bets were off, he didn't have to worry about relating or resonating with the public anymore. It's pretty much the same with every campaign.

twitter.com/Grummz/status/805052872765292544

The male feminist deleted this tweet, sadly! What a fucking fag!

underrated joke user

Those guillotines better be used during your revolution, fam.

people get their news online and don't trust tv news anymore. They are trying to win people over.

This.
In sweden after the last election the PM broke all his promises during the first few months, and another cuck said that the people are stupid for thinking election promises are a promise.

Oh, so there are some happenings.

Good to hear.

…Yet I wanted my porn of comunist catgirl worshipping liberty and burger with an ahegao face.

S A V A G E

Current (((media))) don't like being exposed as ideologists. Every news site that does accurate reporting is now considered "fake news" in order to preserve the journalist's safe space.

UNATCO?

Thanks.

Sweeden's situation is far worse, actually. Their shit isn't so much "get elected and go back on their word" as it is "Break shit irrepairably to start with to a degree that the actual hated parties get voted in to try and effect some kind of fix while the country burns from niggerbabies flooding the borders, turning cities into turf war ghettos, and raping anything blond because both the govt and the news will not prosecute and the police force are now quitting after taking undue blame about the shit for a few years now".

Moral: Never let social justice become a state doctrine. Also, no major news site is reporting on the various fuckups over there.

BANE?

I'm from Iraq and I feel so sorry for Germany.
How can someone hate their ethnicity so much?
I don't understand.

71 years of indoctrination and monogramming the German people with Nazi guilt.

Fucking autocorrect.

ALERT! THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/house-quietly-passes-bill-targeting-russian-propaganda-websites

Looks to me that he's mocking liberal smug pundits.

I have a screencap claiming to tell the history, but I can't find it right now. Basically, O'Malley's now ex-wife is a koolaid elemental, and when their relationship soured, she painted him as a shitlord and Scott Pilgrim as a power fantasy for white male etc. Anamanaguchi listened and believed, and had the game pulled on some copyright faggotry. Mind you, this isn't all confirmed.

To put this in perspective. Our reaction when hearing someone say "cultural Marxism" in this manner is the exact same as when hearing someone unironically say "check your privilege".

I have no objections to this. Then again I'm Eastern European so I kinda had way more issues with Russia and it's propaganda than you. Though, I how do they plan on pulling this off without violating the first amendment, again?

They claimed Breitbart and the like as being russian propaganda. This will make it so anything not CNN and the like is fake news officially.

Be more scared of the eu

Can't say I would mind RT and Sputnik getting screwed, seeing how these quite literally are Kremlin-sponsored.

Needless to say, the Russians should do the same to CNN et al.

That sounds a lot of what the leftist establishment deals in around an election year with their donors and friends in media.

Most people who see someone who is very nationalist or about ethnic pride but is White is considered a joke or bigot usually.

I mean look at the Confederate flag for one example. Historians will tell you that the Civil War wasn't about slavery, since not only were slaves that escaped across the borders forced to join the Army, but actual legal documentation that eradicated slavery was only drawn up years later. Also the flag itself isn't even the Confederate Flag, its the Flag of one of the Armies.

Slavery was simply useful political ammunition to use to pressure europe to not support the seceding states. And it's not like every one in the south had their own personal slave, the majority of slaves were held by plantation owners to work the crops.

I mean everyone knows Slavery is bad, but when people don't even want to get their historical facts straight, then it gives me the shits.

archive.is/R1Nbi

Even the mods weren't going to entertain this thread.

Not a fan of Breitbart after they sperged out like Gawker after the cereal ad nonsense, but yes, I see how that is a problem. I wonder if it would be possible to track CNN or other mainstream media's own connections to Russian companies and politicians and expose the double standard.

That will go great along with this bill. It's funny how Americans in general think their country is so above "evil" Russia.

The key words were "can do" meaning it's possible. Diversity increases distrust, it destroys civil cohesion, which makes a well-organized revolt pretty much impossible which is probably one of the reasons it's promoted so heavily by the political elite as a diluted & distrusting populace incapable of organized/civilized revolt allows them to retain power.

John Olliver blew it up.

What's it like being spitroasted by both sides and asking for more?

Didn't Boogie get thrown out of Neogaf for attempting to be neutral?

Im still surprised I havent seen a "hail hydra" edit of it yet.

I bet you're a creationist too.

I'm from the Baltics, you donut. I'd rather stick with Europe with some spooky diversity boogeyman than shithole that despite market economy and everyone owning a smartphone is the same stagnant cesspool as it was before fall of union.

Is strawmaning people's positions the only way you handle disagreement? Are you like those people who, when you say that migrations has it's downsides, automatically assume you are a KKK member ultraracist supernazi?

Denying racial differences is denying genetics, its not a strawman.

Wew lad

I'm shocked you haven't been bombarded with videos of women getting dragged off to be raped, or other such niceties of Africa.

Yes, though a poster in that thread implies that's a lie and that he was banned for other reasons, despite the act that he doesn't seem to be a mod so I doubt he would be in the know.

Boogie was banned because he's a bigot that supported a group who terrorizes female developers.

I just realized the US is actually going to have a hot First Lady and Daughter for once.

And not the kind people pretend are attractive.

So much leftypol lately

I'm happy for you American fucks.

How can you say that when we have this fine little fillie right here.:^)

I love my country but I would sell it out in a second for a night with Ivanka. I would need some time to think about it with the other daughter, what with her weird potato face and all.

Shes still better than every other Presidential Daughter I can think of.

Yeah, I suppose. I'd still need a couple hours and a few nudes to help me decide, though. Even with the Turd in charge, I might want to come back eventually, after all. I'd definitely miss having access to Timmy's. I guess I might be able to get that if I settle in Michigan.

I went through the Presidential Daughters just now. In recent memory. This is the best I could find.

Third one's not bad.

We are all going to jail.

Do not pass go!

Do not collect 200!

I like the first one's hairstyle.

palmerreport.com/news/lawsuit-officially-filed-to-force-florida-recount/339/

Florida recount now

New Styx video about Taiwan.

Plz make it happen.

Recounts don't catch things like illegals voting so it won't help him much.

I wish, but they are just going to find a mysterious box of absentee ballots. The idea that they are trying to make the election look illegitimate to foreign countries and people here seems to hold true.

Why are people acting like ads being pulled from Kotaku is the same thing as ads being pulled from Breitbart? One directly attacked the people reading their outlet and had conflicts of interest, the other just had a different political stance.

dualshockers.com/2016/12/02/mass-effect-andromeda-developers-reassure-fans-animation-concerns/

>Developers of Mass Effect Andromeda went to Twitter today to assuage fan concerns over the visual quality and lip-syncing shown in last night’s new trailer for the game at The Game Awards.
>BioWare general manager Aaron Flynn, who presented and narrated the trailer, claimed that these kinds of adjustments only get worked on towards the very end of development, and that faces are customizable and not taken from actor scans.
>Creative director Mac Walters and producer Michael Gamble supported this idea, saying that the team is still polishing the game up until "they take it from our cold, dead hands".
>During The Game Awards’ livestream yesterday, we finally saw Andromeda in action, and it looked gorgeous in shiny 4K. It’s certainly a massively anticipated game, having won the Most Wanted award earlier last month at the Golden Joystick awards.
>The next title in the series will release for PS4, Xbox One and PC in spring 2017, while EA still isn’t completely sure if the game will be on the shelves by March.

There's no doubt at this point that it's a polished turd; the question is, are there any solid chunks in there worth caring about, and how much of the rest is just liquid shit?

I just want to play as a girl and have cute yuri romances.

You're actually planning on getting ME4?

I played 7th Dragon 3 recently and it was a goldmine. You make your character and can have them "date" the first two times they just talk about nothing and the third time they obviously have sex any of the major story characters. I fucked everyone for those sweet, sweet weapons, but my waifu was a 14-year old girl.

No, because it has nothing to do with what I want.

vid related.

It looks like they've lost control of their lives (and their thread):

>>>/4am/8457
>>>/4am/8581
>>>/4am/8603

How many shit threads and spam on Holla Forums do you think they're responsible for?

Welcome to the demagogue of Satan.

Eh, maybe I'll get it used and regale the thread with its failings. I've got a long history with Bioware and it at this point I pretty much want to watch it crash and burn from the front seat. I did the same with Cisquisition.

Such amazing writing.

These were edits to make fun the Reaper's stupid as shit motivation and the horrible ending.

I know. I played that game because some girl I liked liked that series and it made for some conversation material. We both thought that was stupid.

damage control

Checking those slot machine trips.

if that's what we're doing now, check my 9

autistic fairy go away

cirno is not autistic, she's just retarded

Isn't those two same anyway?
Let's say she's both autistic and retarded.

Nah. Autistic is usually more on the side of being shit with social norms and stuff. Retarded is retarded. It's "that weird kid who wears a fedora and really likes sonic" vs "that kid who can't read and shits himself"

Depends on what kind of autism, there is also a "cant read and constantly shits himself" form of autism

dubs checked and sensibly chuckled.

I know people complain about bullshots, but you would think they would at least polish up the things they wanted to show off.

autism has a spectrum

The trailer was the most polished material they had

Well this surprised no one did it.

I dont get it

ACE COMBAT 7 TRAILER
youtube.com/watch?v=Quz0pKKxc-U

I think heterosexual?

Yes please.

Wow really

Ageplay.

Its not ageplay because ageplay is listed a few lines down.

Shit, you're right.

In opposition to Daddy/Mommy

This is a weird feeling.

MvC4 looks like it's gonna be complete ass tho

welp

That family is cursed I tell you. Just wait, their son is going to be diagnosed in a year or two as well.

Do you mean her son? He has assburgers already

Well fuck, dubtrips. I didn't know that.

Oh wow that takes me back. Remember just a little while after the first Exodus, newfags would oust themselves complaining about how the board isn't as fast?

Listening to that was just painful. That was a burger doing a fake british accent, correct?

I member

I got frustrated with TB's pussyfooting and buying the MSM narrative after he supposedly saw the light with GG, but she always seemed nice, so this seems pretty shitty.

It sounded like a very poor, standard Received Pronunciation accent, which is astonishing because it's not a heavy or hard to imitate accent at all. It's one of the accents I picked up just having a lot of Britbong friends.

But then she breaks and sometimes it sounds like a really shitfaced, London-ish kind of accent. Everyone at Bioware should just kill themselves

Yet voice actors think the deserve more money. kek

The fuck is Windjammers?

For shame

ADL partisanship pastebin.com/dXRLjynU
SPLC partisanship pastebin.com/rDh8B1Qv

frontpagemag.com/fpm/264966/real-anti-semitism-fear-daniel-greenfield

More stuff for you

cartoon with alt-lite fighting alt-right.

Fuck and she is actually pretty cool too.

Most of them.

Someone on KIA pointed out that the mainstream archiving websites (archive.is, archive.org, webcite) don't work on Vice Waypoint. I'm guessing because of the way the site works, not as a deliberate thing.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5gbj4w/is_vice_waypoint_unarchivable/

I just checked and it looks like Freezepage doesn't work either. Anyone know how to archive them?

are you sure?

Genderbending?

No, I'm just guessing because the main Vice site can still be archived and it looks like Waypoint has always had the problem going back to October:

archive.is/https://waypoint.please use archive.is/*

I don't know what the actual issue is though, so it's perfectly possible they somehow designed it to do that deliberately.

a lot of those fags have overlap with that shitty Holla Forumsord who all love 4cucks Holla Forums and hate 8/v/.

Its a Canadian trying to pull it off but they normally can do it since in parts of Canada they actually have British lite accents this VA just is so shit that they couldn't do something that alot of VA's from Canada can do.

I think they are going for something like
0% = girl
100% = boy

I will reiterate my point here then

He fucking nailed it and now their losing their shit because he spoke the truth.

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME GOOBERGATORS?

Warn people about the H.R.6393 Bill

Obama To Sign Bill Making ‘Alternative Media’ Illegal
yournewswire.com/obama-bill-alternative-media-illegal/

> The bill is an attempt to counteract “measures by Russia to exert covert influence” in America. Worryingly, the definition of what constitutes “Russian influence” includes references to so-called ‘fake news’ websites and any site deemed anti-establishment.
> Activistpost.com reports: Definitions include media manipulation, covert broadcasting, disinformation and forgeries, and “funding agents of influence.”
> It’s easy to see how this law, if passed by the Senate and signed by the president, could be used against “fake news” websites.
> The newspaper cited PropOrNot, an anonymous website that posted a hit list of alternative media websites, including Drudge Report, Zero Hedge, Activist Post, Blacklisted News, and many others.
> PropOrNot attempts to make the case the websites are either used directly or covertly by the Russians to spread propaganda.
> At this point it is unknown if the bill will work its way through the Senate and become law and if it will be used to shut down or curtail websites anonymously characterized as useful idiots or willing participants in disseminating supposed Russian propaganda.

Spread the word. The new media is under the attack. The old media got hammered so bad, they now have to resort to banning their enemies. One thing confuse me.
Along with , they're acting like Trump isn't going to be in the house, or he can't overturn this afterwards. In case the worst happens, might as well take away their stick to prevent them fucking people over (because if Trump wasn't in the house- they would hit back so fucking hard, it'll make China look like Texas.)

But, it's the same deal:
- Spread the word.
- Tell people to protest and call.
- Get Trump to know we don't want it (one tweet by him could kill this outright).

Make #HR6363 trend!

Warn people about the H.R.6393 Bill

Now that The last of Us' sequel has been announced, reminder we could've gotten an actually amazingly creative, original and powerful game and story instead of the final result

Well shit

#HR6393
My bad.

Also, google Senator contact info, and you'll find it.

He can't, it would need Congress to do so and the new Congress will be mostly the same people it is right now that are passing it.

That's funny while Africans are lining up in Mexico to get asylum in the US.

So first you import tons of street shitters(Chinese), and not the educated type, now you're importing "rapefugess" and also decided to imported Mexican's? WHY???? Are you syrup niggers trying to become the newest contender for #1 CUCK title amon nations? Are you trying to dethrone Sweden? When are you going to see Captain Canada be born

I swear, they just can't leave us alone.

Spread this. This is worrying as fuck!

In addition-
Repost this in every bread
Here, I'll even make it easier for you:
ghostbin.com/paste/jsne4

Fuck, I got the fucking number wrong again
ghostbin.com/paste/m8mvg
#FakeNewsBill is too easy for them to exploit.

Bit too late for that.

I find it funny that the MSM whine about Trump wanting to open up libel laws as an attack on the 1st Amendment,yet I bet they will stay quiet on this blatant infringement on Freedom of the Press.

They are going to rig it against trump and silence anyone who digs into their attempt.

Swedish tv

But only CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and outlets like Huffington Post are the free press. Normal people are breaking the law if they attempt to do journalism like reading wikileaks.
I want the fuckers to die horribly.

In other news, this is on Imgur's front page:
imgur.com/gallery/zPp5O

SJW is becoming a dirty word.
Make sure people can speak freely and it'll run smoothy.
And ensure there is analysis of why they suck. The hippie movement got off too light (and the fuckers ran the world into the ground as their cliques let them climb the corporate ladder).

Here comes the virtue signaling.

I thought the kid already had tumor(s).

twitter.com/GennaBain/status/672237681229869056

The way she worded it I think it might have just been a benign tumor but jesus christ, I think this is nature telling them to stop reproducing.

Husband has tumor.
Son has tumor.
She has tumor.
When it rains it pours, I guess.

After everything else we've learned, I wouldn't be shocked if there was something in the water/food/air/chemtrails.

At least I don't have a tumor.

Yet.

Like everything else they do, it is something that can backfire horribly.

Can we just run leftypol from Holla Forums already?

This looks like complete bullshit. I just read the bill and there aren't any restrictions on media at all.

govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr6393/text/eh

The only Russia-related part is to establish a committee that writes reports, and some restrictions on the travel of accredited diplomats. It looks like the committee has zero power to do anything besides write reports, let alone break the 1st amendment.

It's passed the House but not the Senate so this part isn't true either, it has to pass the Senate first.

He specifically said if it first passes the Senate.
Yeah, a committee to determine what outlets are guilty of wrongthink "russian propaganda" is just fine.

The only basis for the claim that they will do this is that the sentence "exposing falsehoods, agents of influence, corruption, human rights abuses, terrorism, and assassinations" includes the word "falsehoods". If they start issuing lists of media outlets they don't like or some shit then that would certainly be reason to complain, but the bill doesn't say that.

And yes, a committee that writes reports is different from "Obama To Sign Bill Making ‘Alternative Media’ Illegal". A UN committee literally wrote an anti-GG report citing the author's C drive and articles calling Pokemon satanic, but anyone reporting that as "UN bans pro-GG websites" is a liar that you should never trust.

I think everyone should calm down while we gather more information.

I actually tried reading more about this, here's what I understand:

The bill will create an inter-agency group tasked with "countering active measures" done by Russian groups. It doesn't say publishing non-MSM information is now illegal, and it doesn't grant the federal government any new powers. The bill says we would counter Russian measures to manipulate or spread disinfo.

What does counter mean?

So in other words, the bill wants some of our Gov guys keeping tabs on anything Russian manipulation/disinfo (or worse: planted agents, covert killings). Even if you don't believe Russia is doing any of that, it doesn't seem bad to want to be on the watchout so the US can defend against it.

Remember, Congress can't change or carve exceptions to the 1st amendment. If your favorite alternative news site was protected by the 1st amendment before, it should be able to continue to defend itself.

(people might want to read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_statements_of_fact)

The phrasing about "attack on alternative websites" and "obama made alternative media illegal" are not actually what the bill says, that's phrasing added by the reporting from the activistpost.com article and repeated in the yournewswire.com article.

People should post more articles about this bill that aren't just copypasted what someone else said!

Here's the text of the bill:
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/text?q={"search":["Russia"]}&r=1#toc-H1F1CACAB61844CF19090964FF76F9CC3

Here's some articles (not too informative though, I'm sorry to say):

post got cut off:

Here's the text of the bill:

Here's some articles (not too informative though, I'm sorry to say):
rt.com/usa/368776-house-bill-russian-influence/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/12/03/threat-to-alternative-media-house-passes-hr-6393-russian-propaganda-bill/

The second link contains actual excepts from the bill. Notice that there isn't a clear line of reasoning from the bill to "X is illegal".

Show me a more articulate arguments please about how it would limit free speech.

That shit isn't yuri, faggot.

Fucking Commiefornia.

There's also a section that talks about exposing "media manipulation".
Its still not alright.

U.S. intelligence officials are apparently complaining because it's trying to micromanage/duplicate their jobs. It's presumably inspired by the recent fearmongering regarding Russia, but it's just a dumb feelgood measure to be seen as "doing something", not a censorship regime.

archive.is/9cvik

Meant to reply to:

Now place your bets when these fucking idiots will escalate the law to the new Patriot Act.

First her husband attacks her, then this.

It's as if cancer is transmitted through hate.

Good morning, you GLORIOUS faggots!

Daily reminder that old philosophers had and still have every motion of history and every knowledge of human psychology placed in their bags and that nobody can deny such thing.

Wow. Beethoven said that.

here's some cuck crying over how beautiful the last of us 2 reveal was

Clearly, John gave his cancer to Genna because she didn't vote for Clinton.

Obama wants to stamp his legacy in any form, even if it means trampling on the Constitution in the process.

Well, they still have a stranglehold on Universities and they'll be the ones to dictate history, nice knowing you Western Civilization.

King Nigger not doing shit with the Riots, University bullshit, Fake News, and Recount crap so he can go and niggerize his fucking legacy to History, fuck him.

Of course a male feminist will be teared up over The Lesbians of Us 2. Of course!

Fuck I have the same type of glasses as this faggot.

Fucking betanodder.

ARE YOU TRYING TO BULLY ME BY REFERENCING THAT "IRONY" IMAGE OR ARE YOU SERIOUS?
BECAUSE THAT'S VOLTAIRE

I really fucking hate these pretentious fucking games having a character sing and play an acoustic guitar for "reasons".

So, who among you faggots will pre-order The Lesbians of Us 2?

mate thick black rimed glasses have been associated with sjws and the like for a while.

I don't have a PS4 and I thought TLOU was mediocre.

Nope, done with those faggots in Naughty Dog, and speaking of developers, Respawn is gonna get fucked soon.

techraptor.net/content/titanfall-2s-furious-struggle-to-stay-alive-in-spite-of-eas-release-date-conundrum

I lost my hope in vidya industry

We get Persona 5 though.

with dual audio

I know that, but those are the exact same brand I have

There already is an answer to Fake News. It is called KotakuInAction.

Let me have my yaoi fantasies, damnit.

Not true. Obongo campaigned brilliantly for Killary, went on BOTH daytime and nightime talkshows and so eloquently read mean tweets and gave back some blazing hot fiyah, mic drop! Gave the medal of freedom to brave and stronk Heroes such as ellen degeneres likely for promo services rendered, invited brilliant young engineer achmed clockboy to the whitehouse, pacified and reconciled a nation on edge when dealing with racial strife and disunity by annointing Saint Trayvon "lil' tray tray" Martin and posthumously adopting Tray Tray as his son.
/respectfully pours purple drank

Obongo also led America to the next great leap and frontier when he sagely said manufacturing jobs are dead, they are not coming back, manufacturing jobs don't have to be your employment, so we should be training people for the next new type of jobs coming in. Though I don't particularly remember what specifically he meant, I'm sure barrista cum social justice facilitator and Drumpf Resistance Force might be one of them. Truly the greatest nig who ever nogged.

FUJOSHITTER GO AWAY
FILTHY FUJOSHI GET OUT OF MY Holla Forums REEEEEEEEEEE

archive.is/f8wOM

I thought the first one was okay. Worth a playthrough. The only problem was the gaming media sucking its dick so much that the hyperbole made the game seem worse by caparison. It's also worth noting that the whole lesbian pandering didn't happen until like eight months after the game was out.

I want to know now how many male feminists and feminist hags have baked to death?

His reddit account is GunnyMo

He's 45 years old, overweight, depressed, divorced twice, single father, ex-military.

He's also sick of women who claim to want nice guys and date assholes.

He's also an sjw. Why do these dudes fit the stereotype? Every damn time.

t. Reanon

How much do you wanna bet his wife was screwing someone else while he was away? It's the fate of military wives

What did he suppose learn from his service?

What branch?
I'm betting armyfag.

Not all of them are whores
A lot are though.

Holy fuck, Reanon's out of control!
Can't you meme all of Podesta's crew dead already?

"Awwww, the wittle crackers upset they are called on their privilege. Poor things. It must be awful to live so oppressed.
As a white male who has traveled the world and this country the minuscule amout of discrimination I have experienced pales in comparison to what we as whites have perpetrated throughout history and the present.
Do I have white guilt? Not at all but to ignore what our race continues to do is stupid. Maybe stop whining like a toddler about minor inconveniences and work to change the story from your very much real privileged seat."

"When the 5-ton my squad was in accidentally ran over a little Somali girl as she darted into the road chasing a packet of freeze dried MRE fruit.
Ripped her head open from her jaw to scalp.
The Lt.'s Hummer turned around and came back to us. They loaded her in, as her family was cleansing her with water, and took her to the Swedish camp that had the closest hospital. I heard scuttlebutt she lived but I was never able to confirm it."

There it is. There's the white guilt.

Never even touched the first game. I'm more interested in Uncharted, and I'm not really interested in Uncharted.

Let me guess on why he got out of the military:

Uncontrollable faggotry. Dishonorable discharged too.

From reading that article, I'm surprised anyone survived and that it took so long for this to happen.

Don't ask, don't tell.

Your damn meme magic. Wish for pleasant big breasted girls already

"I was with Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 7th Marines out of 29 Palms, CA."

He was also an 0311, whatever that means.

Reminder, Europe could be changing tomorrow:

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/03/anti-hofer-demo-flops-fewer-protesters-turn-journalists-police/
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/03/italians-vote-referendum-massive-potential-consquences/

Tomorrow, Austrians are re-holding their national election after evidence of election tampering. The populist, anti-immigrant candidate Hofer narrowly lost.

Italy is holding a referendum on constitutional changes to their Senate. No one outside of Italy probably cares about those changes, but the kicker is that the current Prime Minister Renzi says he will resign if it fails to pass, forcing a new election. A 'No' vote on the referendum is expected to make the anti-immigrant party the favorite to take power.

You realize that this used to be very common and is still legal in plenty of places right? Cigarettes aren't going to easily cause fires, particularly if you actually put them out.

Rifleman

I have FF but dear lord it's like playing FFXIII all over again. Horrible decisions everywhere.

Of course it'll be fellated to hell and back by journos because it's easy as shit, and by fujoshits who don't play video games, because it has fujobait and it's easy as shit. Literally hold button to win.

Trails of Cold Steel 2 is my GOTY.

And the place was made almost entirely of wood on the inside, just exposed wood all around. Even the stairs were wooden pallets.

looks like someone's attic, not a night club. I'll never understand commiefornian hipsters

Mah nigga

Real question is how long he was in. There's a huge difference between someone that served 20 years and someone that just did a three year stint for the GI bill.

I realize that, but when you smoke in an area filled to the brim with "books and paintings" and the staircase is made out of old packing pallets, the chances of it causing a fire is significantly higher than if you didn't smoke.

Is that a pic of it?

If so no shit, that place looks like an electrician's nightmare

Who cares about GOTY. The only GOTY that matters is your personal GOTY.

Mine's KoF XIV with Ys VIII being a close second.

mind, it looks pretty fucking comfy, but yeah, not for massive gatherings of people or shit

I feel the combat is so unfinished its like Nomura said yea we want it like Kingdom hearts with Final fantasy then never improved on that concept and they didnt when he left either

I am not hating the game or finding it pure painful like FF13 so thats a posative
I do like just going around doing quests to kill shit despite the flaws in combat

Now that I know this I can no longer laugh at him. The guy has his shit throughly fucked up.

TFW you can't choose between Sara and Fie.

the game is stupid for trying to force worse girl on you as well.

I went with fie the first game

Doesn't look like just the stairs, it looks like most of the walls are furred with old pallets. A lot of lumber in the US used for structure is treated to help prevent it from burning so readily after it dries out through the years. I don't think pallets are, just judging by how often reclamation sites go up.

Hopefully Europe unfucks themselves.
Not like it matters though being in the US of A.

"Fuck Trump, fuck his family and fuck those who agree with him. As a Marine veteran with PTSD it baffles me how any veteran or active duty could support him. He doesn't give a shit about the military except as a means to more power. He is a man who gleefully wants to start a war with Iran and can't wait to use nukes. He knows nothing of politics, foreign relations and military strategy & application.
Fuck him."

wat

"During deployment to Somalia, Africa in 1992-93 our biggest annoyance were the kids throwing rocks at us once they figured out we weren't going to shoot at them. They also loved all the bottled water we had so often they would play nice and ask for water.
On one occasion they were asking me for water as I manned a post. I happened to be drinking water I had put orange Kool-aid in. They saw me drinking and said they wanted the Kool-aid bottle of water. I recognized several previous rock throwers in the group of kids. I backed around the corner of the building I was in and peed in the bottle. I came back out, pretended to drink from it and the tossed it to them. Three or four of them quickly shared the pee water before they realized what had happened.
I had to hide in the building for a bit to avoid the rock barrage that came my way.
I probably created a few Somali terrorists because of that but it was worth it. Little bastards."

Yep, pure white guilt.

Rather have baras than two of those shits.

This is what happens when you take away my memes. The turn of the year is coming, so I wasn't going to wish for death this year. I was going to wish for justice, and for a positive year of rebuilding and growth, spring after a harsh winter. But, no. Can't have that, apparently.

Well, that party was pretty damn lit, amirite? I wonder what song they were playing. Maybe that one that goes IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE, SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES. Or maybe Dokken's INTO THE FIRE, I'VE FALLEN.

How does California do that to people.

bananas

Those too, and cute 2D girls.

Judging by the decor, I'd like to imagine something older, from a gay club favorite band
Alternatively: Burning for you

Laura a cute too.

Laura, Fie, maid, and claire could all have been best girls on their own in other games. witch girl and tsundere are shit though

She's not even in my top three and even I think that's going too far.

Obama has been crying about fake news for weeks now. The establishment has been working overtime to hype up the problem of fake news, with absolutely no evidence, so they can introduce their solution to it.

Well that is a huge surprise. Like those freak occurence when a hoarder's apartment full of old newspapers and oily rags catches on fire. What could be causing such a mysterious catastrophe? :^)

Emma is better than Tsun-shit, but not as good as those since she gets 0 characterization until the second game, and even then it is less than the others like Fie.

H-hello?

Ironically, these commune dwelling liberal faggots who are refusing government regulation, are the most likely group of people to be communists.

:^)

100% dirty nigger, he didn't complain about fake news and shit years ago when it affected us.

Oh you.jpg

The combat is "okay". It's tolerable. They tried. Or maybe they didn't try, because they didn't even fucking know to add a dodge roll until fans told them to. Funny, because Tabata was the one who directed Type-0, which had decent controls in real time combat, with 14 different characters, each with their own fighting style and dodging ability.

It's still built around holding the dodge button instead of relying on reflexes which is fucking stupid for an action RPG. And you HAVE to depend on it because the camera is such shit, it doesn't snap to your back and just remains lingering no matter the setting. You can do some pretty "advanced" things by tapping the attack button instead of holding, but it's still so unclear, sometimes Noctis will do something you don't want him to do, even if you didn't push any directional button.

It's not the same kind of painful as FFXIII but it's painfully boring. So far the hunts haven't been anything special, the world (lore etc) itself is shallow and uninteresting. The story starts off with a silly prospect (I thought it was just a road trip for fun, a bachelor thing to enjoy before the wedding. But no, it isn't. Noctis and his friends are DRIVING TOWARDS ALTISSA SO NOCTIS CAN GET MARRIED TO LUNA THERE. WHY WOULD THE PRINCE WHO'S GETTING MARRIED NOT TAKE A FUCKING AIRSHIP, I DON'T KNOW. You're a fucking prince, your dad should at least have a personal airship. At least other JRPGs try to make sense of their senselessness. But this just tells you accept it, you can just TELL it was a hastily thrown together premise).

The exploration is unrewarding. It's just a vast space of nothing. Just pretty things to look at, ingredients to find, and occasionally you'll find "treasure"… which are usually just consumables. You venture off the road to some interesting looking place, like these massive wrecked and rusted tanks, you don't even get dialogue about them, just the same repeating variation of:

"It's hot out."
"Yeah."

They took "open world" at its most basic and just threw it out there. The hunts are just the laziest shit ever. Even FFXIII had unique monsters for hunts. For the most part you're hunting enemies that either show up randomly now, or will probably appear randomly later. Nothing really unique.

It's pretty to look at, but fuck, it's boring to explore. It's only a little exciting if you get into combat or doing a story mission, since most of the sidequests are MMO tier.

Support Ys instead.

Hell buy FFXII Zodiac Age instead. That has way more to explore and experience, with deeply customizeable AI on top of it. It had classes and female party members, instead of teasing you with them and telling you accept a korean bromance band.

Sara and Laura, best. I love Fie as well. I hated Emma at first but she grew on me as the games went on. Also she's pretty. And a titty monster. Claire will be one to look out for in CS3.

Rise best P4

Okay what does that fucking mean, I don't understand coonrunes

ET TU NOLAN?

I always liked that official Ashe art because if you look close enough you can just see the start of the curve of her ass below the skirt.

Holy fucking balls, please let that dancing monkey have one moment of awareness and have the good grace to just go the fuck away in 2017. Go join Carter on his peanut farm, go golfing on a permanent basis, just go and stay go.

FFFFffffuck YOU! YOU STOLE MY PRESIDENCEEEEEE! BILL! THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT TOO! Podesta, where the fuck are you and where's my placenta pizza you dago pedophile fuck! HUMA THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT TOO YOU FUCKING SANDY CUNT AND YOU REEK OF WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU CAMELFUCKERS EAT, STEP AND FETCHIT YOU FUCKING LAZY SAND NIGGER AND PACK MY EMERGENCY BAGS FOR QATAR IN CASE THIS WHOLE SHIT FALLS THROUGH! UHHUUHUHUHU HWAAAAAAAAH SOB SOB SOB WHadoezitmatter anyway…nghuuu nghuuu FUCK YOU YOU WALL STARING BRAIND DEAD BUFFALO I'm SO FUCKING SICK at having to STARE AT YOUR STUPID FACE BRAZILE! FUCKING NIGGERS THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU!

Duavlie is one of the secret best girls.

chill out bro

claire's voice actor died so she is unlikely to show up.

she is cute

gook?

I can agree with the sentiment.

But then came Left Behind.

Too important not to.

Gookanon you really need to rename your filenames if you don't want anons to recognize you.

Read this to get the joke.
archive.fo/lbk9w

CAN'T WAKE UP
SAAAAAAVE ME

here come the gook detectives

> WHY WOULD THE PRINCE WHO'S GETTING MARRIED NOT TAKE A FUCKING AIRSHIP
Taking the tie-in movie Kingsglave into account, they can't. Hard to get an airship when you don't even have a kingdom anymore. Noctis and co. are essentially political fugitives seeking refugee in Alitssa.

They shouldn't have ditched the original Romeo and Juliet transposed in a near-future setting with magic Mafia/Yakuza/Tong family intrigues. Now that one had better promise as well as actually looking original.

Or use new image macros to spice up your posts. Maybe crop them from those gigabytes of Korean trap doujins you were teasing anons with threads ago.

Bully the gookanon.

And lets see who got the Gets

So how do you tell if you're shadow banned on twitter?

I would've loved to see that. Romeo and Juliet hesitantly entering a duel to the death with their respective Unlimited Blade Works.

If anons can find one shill posting on multiple boards via filename, then you can be recognized by repeated filenames. Diversify your reactions, and I don't mean the SocJus "diversify" either.

FF12 is great. The classes of the IZJS version adds so much replayability too. And it even has NG+ modes, strong (start at level 90) and weak (permanent level 1)

Do you like prettyboys? Vaan! Traps? Larsa! Manly men? Basch. Smooth fuckers? Balthier. Chocolate bunnygirls? Fran. Ass? Ashe, Fran and Penelo.

If she's in the Reanbowl for 3 I'll be gunning for her, first.

She most likely will return. She's too ingrained in the story. Poor Miyu

Shit. I hate that. I don't want to watch some shit to get the story of the game. It should be in the game. At the beginning of the game when they set off, it didn't even seem like Noctis and friends were fugitives.

The original premise was fantastic.

Dirty liberal faggots who calls a firetrap a commune and don't need no gov't regulation like fire codes are likely to be commies. What a shocking, shocking twist.

I feel like a fugitive running away from bounty hunters

Is Park gone yet?

Timeline 2 earth is the weirdest place

The congress vote for her impeachment will be placed in next 9th. 2/3 of whole lawmaker must vote yes to kick her out of the blue house. Pray for us.

Here is a photo album of the place. While it looks kind of neat in some areas, the place is one giant tinderbox.

oaklandghostship.com/

Kek

Good luck

Persona 5 will probably be censored. They confirmed the delay was due to localization changes apparently.

Link and/or archive? Sad part is, I don't doubt it anymore. Also nice dubs.

the delay is due to having japanese voice acting you fucking dick head

Proof or fuck off.

They did not say that. They said they were faxing errors, such as the ones seen in the pronunciation. There has been no indication of cuking so far.

do you have perseinfeld 4?

archive.is/ipauh

Sheeeit, even the few interesting looking area IMO easily gets overwhelmed by the hoarders look from everything else. I get that there is eclectic and acceptably eccentric. There is a limit to that though and then it just becomes
Keerist, just looking at that makes me want to tidy up my space.

Obviously we have very high expectations for it in the West, and feel that it will become a representative title of Atlus, not only in Japan but in the West as well. Each and every staff member is working extremely hard to ensure it sets the gold standard for our localisations and culturalisations.
PANIC

That is why I am concerned, but everyone billied me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I appreciate this shitposting about pretending to have hype for Knack 2.

Good thing I really don't care about the game.

It's more like you didn't provide source at first. Either way, if anything is fucky, I'm sure Censored Gaming will cover it.

Because you didn't post a link to start with nigger, what did you expect?

Ok should we call in Downpour? but we should be careful since the goons tried to false flag us with persona fan.

This why you provide the links first user so we don't tell you off.

Think this was discussed in the Persona 5 thread, some tweets and emails by fans that are afraid of the bullshit localization, think there was a calm reply to assuage fears 8-4 levels of Meme-shit

I forgot too. Sorry

Post something without proof in a GG thread is grounds for billying. I am not sorry.

However…you're right, I don't like that word. I'm gonna hold on to hope he's just pulling stuff out of his ass for now. He, at least, didn't say that's why it was delayed.

NOT SO FAST, IT'S TIME TO BE BULLIED AGAIN
IT'S BULLY TIME PART 2

No. Why?

No proof has been shown that it's been changed.

The word is scary, yeah, but wait til more of the english version of the game is seen and compared to the original.

Just having an absence of meme-shit is a very low bar. They could leave out meme-shit and still do things like screw with the ara teacher storyline.

On what? We don't have any specific examples yet. Just corporate-speak. We have to wait and see if there are specific things we have problems with before we can attack anything.

Ok

People said this exact shit about FE, "Oh, it'll be fine you're panicking over nothing." Once its released its already too damned late, the game is already fucked.

Didn't they mention they wanted the game to have the same experience with the Japanese version? also, the article is from November 25th, but doesn't hurt to ask them about this shit, don't fucking panic yet.

speaking of downpour I sent emails to cygames and we should really keep track on downpour events more since that shit can creep up fast if left unchecked.

Again, there's nothing we can do right now because, so far, there's nothing to complain about. If they had specifically said "we're going to be toning some stuff down" or "we'll be editing some parts" or "well be changing some models" then I'd agree with you. But right now all we have is a vague word that could mean just about anything. I'm not exactly sure what you want people to do other than keep a lookout, which we were going to do regardless.

Then go scream over potentially nothing then. Do you have evidence they're fucking with the game, ie changing the tone, context and characterization/development, etc?

All we have a is a scary word. Nothing saying they're changing or wrecking anything.

again anons were told to stop freaking out in summer 2015 over fates and they turned out to be very right while we shouldn't freak out hard being on a close watch wouldn't hurt.

without a specific example we would get no attention and just get told to fuck off.

Words have meaning nigger. Every single person should be writing Atlus US right now saying we want an intact game, not a "culturalized one.

There is also the issue of Atlus PR and localization teams being SJW influenced.

Wait they are?

It could mean something as simple as replacing a Japanese pun with an English one so English people can understand, without changing the context or tone.

But yeah, it's a good idea to express concerns over the potential changes and censorship.

You guys are fucking retarded. There is not a thing we can do right now without examples. If you chimp out about some CEO using PRspeak you will be laughed out of town, and then, if something bad does happen, no one will believe the boy who cried wolf when the time comes.

No more so than Xseed's localizers, and Xseed's localizers are professional enough to keep their politics out of their work. I have not seen political influence Atlus' products so far either.

Once something happens its already too damned late, this is the only game I've been looking forward to for the past two years thinking that maybe just fucking maybe it wouldn't get butchered and they're taking it from me too.

So being on the watchful side is retarded? Not saying go into full Downpour mode but keeping an eye on shit wouldn't hurt.

LE ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK
WOW I HATE ATLUS NOW
FUCK PERSONA AM I RITE GAMERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm gonna be honest, four months is pretty much already too late regardless, but no, with no evidence, you can't call in downpour because downpour only works when we can pour down evidence.

And honestly, I don't see why you think we should have known Fates was going to get cucked. Hindsight is 20/20, but back when it was announced Treehouse was going to do it there wasn't any reason for us to panic because they had no history of fuckups like that. All we knew is that a team that fucked it up last time was getting replaced, which seemed like a good deal to us. We simply didn't conceive there would be a worse team than 8-4. It's not like they sent out warning signs.

Please see

None of us are saying let your guard down. Jesus. We all have had ours up for the whole time. Just don't go full chimp.

Why the worry, I thought everyone loves jelly filled donuts. :^)

Holy fucking shit you're actually one of the fucking retards that was insisting everything was fine with it despite plenty of signs that it wasn't and you still haven't learned your lesson.

Someone took "Kate" Edwards' paper about it WAY too seriously. This sounds BAD!

HAHAHA BOYCOTS AM I RITE REVOLTFRIENDS
BETTER ADD THEM TO DEVDEX

THIS HAS TO BE STOP MAN

Call it whatever the fuck you want to call it. I don't give a damn what term you use. You're not going to buy it if they screw with it are you? Just tell them that, you don't have to use the B word.

Please show me the warning signs about Treehouse before we actually saw Fates footage. I'm actually curious to see this. Two anons already seem to suspect you are trying to shill and abuse downpour, so why don't you show some evidence and let's see if we can quell those doubts.

On the one hand, stella glow kept the loli in the skimpy outfit, on the other, nips on some art was removed in smt IV. That said, the former had sega assisting while the latter had treehouse assiting. And I think persona has sony assisting so yhis is a wildcard.

Of course watch like a fucking hawk

Not entrly true, they just had only tons of minor to moderate fuckups like with fe:a. We only ever saw them handle 1 mature game prior and that was bayo2, which they probably knew that if they started screwing around kamiya and platinum would know and talk to noj. But they have done wonky shit before when it comes to both memeshit and the female form.

Rule 0: do your own shit. Write them yourself if thats what you wish. But write for you. Not us.

uh guys

A reminder that both fire emblem awakening and smt had censoring and memeshit goes back to at least early wii. Bayo was an exception not a rule.

San Francisco needs to be fucking nuked.

What's the translation for the bottom one?

I have seen everything.

WHAT KIND OF DARK SORCERY IS THIS?

Remember the whole leak about how the one character was being drugged? Remember Treehouse's response?
I haven't even mentioned downpour so I don't even know what you're talking about. Writing Atlus isn't Downpour.

Fire Emblem Awakening was 8-4. I asked for evidence against Treehouse prior to Fates that would have indicated they would be worse than 8-4.

The lightning grates my eyes.

We were concerned by that point.

Video?

where did you find this?

There's an ara Gilda sketch that's better than this one, but it'll take me about three hours to acess it.

100 emails and letters from different people have a lot more impact than a single one from one guy. I'm just encouraging you all to do the same, I'm not going to be saying "I represent many other gamers blah blah blah." I'm saying everyone should be writing their own individual letter.

If you were then you are not who I'm talking about, there were others who were acting like the game was still going to be just fine.

Wow, she managed to become even worse. Gilda and Ara just don't mix

twitter.com/themasterll/status/803965266883448832

Okay yeah, that's dumb. If they are serious about taking the two months to fix the quality of the localization, perhaps something like that could change.

Maybe it was the stream?

8-4 worked alongside treehouse on it. Same with xenoblade x. I think that while they pad their bill, they are lazy thus get 8-4 to pull some of the weight for them. They did not just give it to them and say "go nuts".

I don't remember 8-4 having any fingers in Fates. Are they in the credits?

Stop being mean to Gilda ok

I want to give Gilda a controller that's not plugged in and tell her we're playing the game together.

Only awakening. Both treehouse and 8-4 worked on its localization. Who did what, I have no clue. But they both did work on it.

That would be funny as a prank by Vivian, so she can pat her head as an excuse

Well, back then we thought 8-4 was the cancer. Om many ways Fates was going to be Treehouse's test. A test they failed so hard they made 8-4 seem preferable, which is a pretty high standard of failure.

To be honest, I'm viewing P5 as a test, too, for modern Atlus. No Nintendo. Just themselves. Can they be the way they were back when they did P4? That's all I ask for.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm trying to be a bully.

If they cuck P5 up I think even normal fags will lose it.

Ok I don't care

I'm not being mean.
Ara gilda should be that ara ara that is a little slow on the head with delectable and huge boobs and ass, that is too hot for her own good.
Something like this:
exhentai.org/g/788881/869aed40b5/

Its being handled by sony and atlus together I think. And I do not have faith in sony.

If they cuck P5 up I'm through with video games.

The same normalfags that eat up shit like every ea game? The same normalfags that said petting heads was icky?

Btw, sorry of this is off-topic, but can anyone red pill me about Fillon and Le Pen?

Point taken

Fillon is french for feline and Le pen is french for pen

Fillon is likely going to win and not actually do anything about immigration despite promises. Le Pen actually would but has zero chance of winning due to France's system where you have to get over 50% of the vote.

I have more Faith in Sony than Microsoft and especially fucking Nintendo when it comes to censoring.

Atlus has a good track record so I'm not gonna panic just yet.

Sorry man, but the truth sucks sometimes. And want to know something even shittier? It will end up in our time that the normalfags come to us, the punchingbags of the internet, for help to stop an evil because only we can, and I am not sure if we should. We may need to decide to let the times become hard so they learn true values like appreciating foriegn cultures without asking them to conform, to judge by actions and not words, the freedom to be able to say anything and question everything so we may learn and move foward without fear or hesitation. And even then, I personally do not think more than half of them are worth that kindness.

We really haven't seen anything from Atlus in its current form before.

a few lines of text alteration is common and nothing to worry about, every game does that

when its like fire emblem fates then there is a problem, when things majorly change and shit

Thats cool. I don't trust any of the three of them.

I worry about costumes, that's my biggest thing, I can tolerate stupid shitty dialogue, I cannot tolerate removal of content.

This still triggers me.

Patting someones head is like the least offensive intimate action you can do with someone behind hand-holding.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700
Anything to change/add?

Guess you need to hold out for P5 on the N-Gauge then.

Stella glow was them and sega joint, which was within the last year. And smt IV:A was both atlus and noa again, and was a solid job, and some nipples were put back.

Pretty much yeah.

The line by Ryuji concerns me though. "Wassup, Persona" Really?

I hope that shit changes. They're delaying it for more than a month.

More than that, it comes out April 13th.

Depends on dialogue for me at least for RPGs. If it changes entire relationship arcs it completely ruins any desire I have to buy a game just as much as cut content does. If its a game like Monster Hunter or something then I don't care too much about dialogue because its mostly irrelevant.

I do not trust, does not mean I will not use. Friends close enemies closer, cfw and decensor mods close of all.

The removal of headpatting and (most of) the swimsuits killed FE for me. I don't like the waifushit, but if you're going to go waifu, then go full waifu. Don't half-ass it. You either own it all or you don't go down that road to start with.

Doesn't shit like that get added in all the persona localizations? Like look at persona 4 with yosuke dropping "dude" every 3 seconds

How was that? Somehow wasn't even on my radar.

Plus it would be the first game that allowed interactions with guys that was not just slapstick.

well the normalfags of persona are a little different than other normalfags. They would at least notice.

nigger headpatting is worse than sex

Normalfgs didn't care about the headpatting only SJWs did. No, normalfags didn't say it was icky. Normalfags are just passive and afraid of people calling them icky. So they say nothing, or d=say "w-we wouldn't get anything if we didn't get this so…"

Granted, normalfags too afraid to speak out for fear of being labeled silently put Trump into office without telling anyone else, but even still that's a distinction you need to realize.

Normalfags didn't hate those parts of Fates, they're just afraid of the SJW's biggest weapon: shame. We, as anons and proud weebs, couldn't give less of a shit about shame.

A better tactical rpg than fire emblem. And the story was good

It was alright. Some of the mechanics break the game and make it far too easy, and the story is as generic as you can get. Song magic is 10/10 though.

an ara needs to be thick

If you want maximum headpats, play Trails of Cold Steel 2.

Somewhat, I suppose. I don't know, it just doesn't fit with the tone of the scene. Ryuji basically ripped his face off and summoned his persona.

I do know that Atlus can be very smart with their localizations. In Persona 4, Teddie/Kuma kept ending his sentences with "-kuma". It would be weird to keep that in localization, ending sentences with "-bear", so they had him do bear puns instead.

I thought it was pretty good. Pretty good waifus. And music is fantastic. Each witch has songs they use to cast magic.

reminder of best girl.

See? This is a good ara Gilda. I'd pat her head.

it was good

All costumes are DLC packs, and so far the promo material for those costumes (the swimsuit one probably the only one in danger) remains unchanged. Anne's outfit, easily the lewdist phantom thief costume, seems to be unchanged. So…no sign of that so far.

Oh yeah, forgot they did not censor the lewdest outfit.

someone needs to shoop in the smug baby face on that baby

Well I guess that's why it wasn't on my radar, I don't own one.

That's the drawing I referred to in . >thick

same

That's good, loves me lewd outfits.

Its amazing how retarded american developers are, people would pay a mountain of shekels for summer outfits, bikinis, lewd shit or borderline shit but they're so cucked they don't do it.

You have any idea how much fucking money Overwatch would make with like bikinis and shit?

You are not kidding.

KoF XIV's localization was done by atlus and it was 95% exactly the same as the japanese version. Even all the special vs dialogue that would be considered "misogynistic" and "transphobic" by journos was left unchanged.

Best girl indeed.

Too bad her songs aren't that great. Blazing Light was alright

The queen would've been amazing too.

Fighting games are niche though, I believe the worry about in this thread is they might meme it up and censor it to appeal to a "wider audience"

THICC GILDA IS WRONG

That's because SNK doesn't give a shit.
The posibility of a fucked up localization is still present.

Well that gives me some hope at least, still going to write them though. That "culturalization" has me pretty fucking spooked because I've never seen anyone but SJWs talk about it.

She was the best girl

Post rule 34.

Already did, it's good shit.

Fie is the princess of headpats.

I think we need more info, we need to directly speak with someone at Atlus and get confirmation it wont be fucked with.

Oh I'm not saying lower your guard, I'm just throwing in another game for lists of recent localization by them where they didn't fuck it

Sending emails is fine. There is nothing wrong with trying to get in touch with Atlus to share your concerns and seeing if they write back. All we're saying is don't do a torch and pitchfork twitter mob yet.

Call it the "Everybody Bully Val" edition. God, I hate that French fag.
I want to see some salt when he wakes up.

I'd recommend against that since that's giving him too much attention. How about "Comfy Headpats Edition"?

When did this general become revolt?

Would be fun to watch him lose his shit over it honestly.

You're like the fat guy in a mind break doujin.

So is it shitposting hour now? Here, have some lewds.

seconding head-pats edition.

Let's compromise.
"Comfy Headpats and/or Bully Val Into French Fried Suicide" edition.

How about no.

We can laugh about how he's in Kill Yourself Tier though

And here, have some really lewd catgirl

NO.

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

THIS IS NOT HARD

SLOW DOWN ON THE SHITPOSTING

Funny how the people that hate Val are so ridiculously obsessed with him.

Its still crazy to me that a bunch of South Koreans got locked up for downloading that game.

I love Kuwabara!

Why, user? Why did you reminding my demonic, hellish reality?

THERE'S NO SHIT-BRAKES ON THE SHIT TRAIN

At least your not canadian.

With all the crazy shit going on with SK right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal NK is actually really nice and the rest has been propaganda.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN

No one that matters would mourn the loss of a namefag frenchtard if it was raped to death by a pack of muslim sand niggers. Putting the faggots name for whatever reason in the bread is a shit filled idea though.

I haven't even seen Val in couple of days. Who even gives a shit? Seriously, revolt did the same thing. Just criclejerked about all the ecelebs they claimed to hate while constantly talking about them.

So I see it like this, either you:

A: are retardedly obsessed with him so much that you can't see all you're doing is sucking his cock or

B: are a reovlt shill trying to cause more pointless e-drama.

Both options are bad. So why don't you just forget about Val and we'll talk about shit that isn't pointless.

They managed to get a revolt going against their corrupt parliment. Canadas corrupt parliment has been chugging along since ww2. Canadians are pacified and domesticated.

Hey man, The Monster Girl Encyclopedia is sold here and it has naked little girl monsters, so of which are taking in dicks and spilling yogurt.

Still no Mounties have shown up on my doorstep

At least I'm not.. uh… Israeli?

Only after it was confirmed that she was controlled by an occult group. People didn't revolt over the actual policies they put in place.

That's because none of the pictures involve headpats.

Hey you GOOK! You think you can hide?! I'm the namer of the dummies!

YEAH!

And you cannot escape from me!

YEAH!

They are lulling you in so they can arrest you :^]
But no, something tells me like with vidya, they looked at the first few pages and gave it an ok. Plus cant arest people for loli when the gov is being petitioned for sharia law every few years.

We still need a name for the /wooo/+#GG stable.

It wasn't always like that. The pussification and erasing the history really went into overdrive IIRC around Traitor Sr era. Justine Castro and the libtards seems to be doubling down on it though.

I'm thinking a combination of Holla Forums and Hulk Hogan, like Punished Hogan. A do-rag would look nice alongside an eyepatch.

Well of course they would, they are not vilified here, only white males. Though, I am suprised any of the asias want anything to do with canada after what we did to the asians in the country during ww2.
And I am glad to not be one either.

At this rate within a couple of years I should be abducted by Holla Forumsirgin trapmaster and locked up in his basement, gets hormone shots every days and only fed with semens. Just like the /mu/ copypasta.

I thought Canadians protected gooks during WW2.

Glad I'm not Israeli either.

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

You're safe for now, I can't find your address.

I'd like to see them try to find me in the deep wastelands of northern Alberta

They don't care, Japs took over Vancouver as an apology

Pfffft. No, long story short, anyone who looked jap went into camps. And some of the railroads were made on asian POW blood.

Chinks.

All I see is yellow in my eyes

nothing wrong with putting them in camps, besides same was done to Germans in North America they just always conveniently leave that out because it doesn't go as well with the white guilt narrative.

IIRC jap internment camps. But bad things happens during wartime, and IMO it is ignorant and cowardly to judge the past from the comfort of the present.

Nips love white canadians for some reason.

Nips like Americans and people generally think of you all as the US but nice so that makes sense.

You sneaky fuck, you.

Kill yourself.

Non Commie Bread

if your erection lasts more then an hour, masterbate

If it still exists without stopping, see a doctor. or just do it again to make sure.

We could instead do the exact opposite of what she said.

Or you know, just repeal all the tranny laws.

But Mexico is like a whole country away
how do they open a border that isn't adjecent
I don't think the canadian border is the american southern border
is there such a thing as North Mexico?

Yes, the natives call it "USA".

Heh.

(repeating digits observed)
Some good bantz.

Thanks for the OC.

doesn't make you one thou