en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Mitnick
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
archive.is/PcR7n
rt.com/usa/421216-goldstein-fired-tweet-tillerson/
youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c
archive.fo/cS0K7
archive.fo/DqCDN
rhbtry.blogspot.com/…………
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RWCYqd04QTg
geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis
cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/doc/apophis/
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=apophis asteroid&btnG=
link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S003809461701004X
instagram.com/cult.of.cthulhu
gizmodo.com/trump-proposes-a-space-force-which-is-like-the-air-for-1823746231
astronimate.com/news/donald-trump-space-program/
factor-tech.com/feature/hedy-lamarr-the-silver-screen-siren-behind-signal-switching/
youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nasa already is the space force, thats why you always see colonels and corporals flying up there

also look up the leaker who said he hacked into nasa and found evidence of a space fleet

you lazy nigger

BATTLE BROTHERS
I can't make a webm right now, but if someone else feels like it youtube.com/watch?v=LJMLfACod48

fucking kikes always pushing their kike wars

RIGHT WING MOON SQUADS

Attached: xrrFj2d.png (1109x518, 416.33K)

Throwing it out there, Trump did want to push space exploration and this would be the most sensible way of doing so; getting the military shekels to pay for it.

Checked
I VOLUNTEER

CHECKED

It was this guy you idiot: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Mitnick
Literally the most well known bad (got caught) hacker on Earth for like 2 decades.

we WY now? Bring it on xenos

No it was a man called Gary McKinnon.

Wasn´t it thiss guy?
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Yeah, I was wrong but if there's one thing I can rely on it's the ability to get to the right answer by stating the wrong answer confidentially on the interweb.

Did we meme irresponsibly?

Attached: lotgh.png (574x429, 355.59K)

Not yet we haven't.
Kekspeed ahead
PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: IMG_2863.JPG (736x920 164.15 KB, 247.38K)

(checked)

Attached: Soulstorm - Blood Ravens Stronghold Intro.webm (1280x720 5 MB, 4.88M)

True, even if the Anons are being shitty (not this case), I learned something and/or got corrected on it. Always a nice thing tbh

And this is not the first time he has floated the idea for this. The fact he keeps bringing it up like this makes it seem like he really wants to do this.

Attached: 0b42a2d1a41d8619e3bbd3cd0aa50fe8292427f21f159549ada0fe5e223146bc.jpg (354x464, 33.71K)

Oh fucking please do it asap, I want to ensure the foundational culture of the space force is loaded with references to 40k

Goddamn, Trump is always on news outlets. Fuckin lul, but in regards to that, it's a good idea, but at the same time, we definitely don't need to waste more on military.

Checked

Attached: IMG_2866.JPG (1500x1064 70.13 KB, 862.69K)

Fucking just kill me already.

a bit off topic but i just saw this on RT..

archive.is/PcR7n

rt.com/usa/421216-goldstein-fired-tweet-tillerson/

Tillerson was made aware of his termination via trumps tweets … kek

seppuku if already discussed

He's a smart dude , he knows. Pretty sure he has a time machine
Can't wait to see what Bannon gets done too
circa '93

"And these shall my finest of Warriors…"
Official Thread Music youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

I mean when you think about it, the process the Emperor used to make Thunder Warriors, Custodes, Primarchs and Space Marines was a TAD convoluted and nonsensical. He COULD have just cloned himself and had a way better army.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6yqo4NbOs1r7jupe_540.jpg (517x810, 77.11K)

Isn't Primarch's just a genetic clone of the emperor though?

they are made from his gene seed but each one is different.

Attached: 0b3f5a353a2f6d3b564ccc2e6b172dc28e04014d199a2640dd74198dfa2d4754.jpg (502x500, 99.93K)

Makes you question why doesn't the Emperor make genetic clone of his own body so that if his current physical dies his spirit can be installed into the new body instead of trying to utilize the entire star child reincarnation theory to be reborn as a new entity, that would've saved a lot of grief for the Imperium.

his power didnt come from his body but his soul

Come on you apes, ya wanna live forever?

Attached: squee.png (287x258, 23.21K)

It hasn't been discussed much, but it's fucking hilarious.

the emperor did nothing wrong

the emperor is infallible

The Emperor is a gestalt entity of humanity's most powerful shamans, creating a super-soul. His biology probably doesn't differ too awfully much from the primarchs (peak physical engineering and all that), it's his psychic presence that puts him a step above.

how about we deport the parasitic blacks and browns that are dragging our country into the shit first?

how about we build the wall?

how about we cut legal immigration by 95% and make it merit-based?

how about we deport all the hellspawn kikes to israel since they are the main force behind White genocide as well as many other crimes against White America?

how about you drain the damn swamp, Trump?

America already can't balance the budget in large part because it takes 2-3 White people worth of taxes to pay for 1 black's worth of government spending and welfare
hispanics are little better. it takes 1-2 Whites worth of taxes to pay for each one of those assholes.

the White backbone of this country is FUCKING BREAKING under the weight of White genocide, and Trump wants to talk about space war?

the house is ON FIRE
now is not the time to sit down at the computer and plan long distance travel
now is the time to PUT OUT THE FIRE

I get that most of you are just having a bit of fun, but still.

White America must put it's house in order before it can reach for the stars.

Trump does not give a fuck about White America if it is no longer interested in dying for israel and making sure Lockheeb is giving out record bonuses. His primary concern is making world policeman more profitable than it has been and ensuring jewish capital's position remains unchallenged.

lel; glow in the dark niggers fighting among yourselves. Kindly gut yourselves and jump into a piranha tank so they can eat you from the inside out.

Keep kidding yourself. Filtered.

This is actually pretty cool and will give our space programs some much needed funding.

Attached: e49ea64049ae44dd21bb8929b25ccdc4c77a01fb9fbe5ffa7931c1c02e5d793e.jpg (401x469 57.34 KB, 184.55K)

you could have just said "manifest destiny" and avoided all that earlobe typing that you did you dumb fucking ugly person
the race of mankind (whites) as a whole must purge the parts that are a direct threat to it's existence (which is actually very obvious and completely logical presumption if you have a normal functioning brain and all that). nonwhites on earth should be considered the same as extraterrestrial invaders, a la project bluebeam. they are no different from a foreign army directed at our destruction. while nonwhites can fit into this category through easily identifiable material means, traitors can also very easily fit into it, but in a more figurative or spiritual sense

Stop being a lazy fucking nigger
Also checked

For
All I could find is archive.fo/cS0K7 and archive.fo/DqCDN

You know it’s incredible to watch this man give speeches. He literally draws you in to researching topics or events you may not know about. Watch how at the end of the clip, he says “space force, think about it. You know we have a lot of money coming. I’m sure you saw what happened the other day. Tremendous.”

Well no trump. I have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. Let me go find that.

So this means my grandchildren will be space marines hunting down astro-kikes? (Ferengis?)
Is this the start of the swoleverse, Terran empire?

T. Trek fag

He also said we're going to Mars, very soon.

Attached: CBS News - 'Very soon we're going to Mars,' Trump says, as U.S. ramps up efforts for space travel.-973669702433165312.mp4 (640x360, 1.25M)

I know you're a shill, but let me point something out;

IF WE CAN SUCCESSFULLY COLONIZE SPACE, THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE IS ALMOST GUARANTEED. BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT KIKES DO ON THIS PLANET, WE CAN JUST GO TO A DIFFERENT ONE.

Really makes me wonder (((who))) has been behind us not going to space all these years, the cuts to NASA's funding, etc…

Attached: 8VqUqzd.png (738x673, 226.9K)

They would just follow us.

How is the weather in Jerusalem?

Where did I say that ?

He's right though, we can't risk going to space and bringing along the disease that is the jews to the universe at large. They have to be exterminated here first.

THIS!
We could gather a small group of men and women and just go to another planet to raise another reich.

Good luck getting the votes required to oust the kikes while they control the media. Good luck getting anything difficult done while women can vote.

Attached: 72dcc3b1e82aafc5f8f2373da1b62872161e9e098012c4a82f18dc6233f988e2.jpg (800x899, 124.24K)

Like the kikes would follow us to space, they are terrified.
The only and last space kike burned and became ash (lmao) in 2003 when the morons at NASA allowed a space shuttle with a gigantic hole on its wing to come back.

He also did nothing but to bring a holohoax drawing of the moon and cry about the poor kids (while he slaughtered Lebanese, Iraqis and french people when he bombed them in his f-16 paid with us money).
Good news is that his son who followed daddy's footstep's to kill innocent arabs via f-16 bombing died in a training accident.

WHITE AMERICAN LEBENSRAUM CONFIRMED

checked, the SSP is reel. navy has domain over space already. microwave thrust ufos get to space easy

What I like best about this is how he's bound to be pilloried by the left for being an insane tinpot wacko. Then I'll spend a few news cycles pointing out that the Marines do, indeed, have an astronaut program. They actually send (sent) Marines into space.

Attached: USMC_Astronaut.jpg (819x1024, 106.29K)

Why vote when you can revolt?

Dog bless the devil dogs.

space force motherfuckers

Attached: 1454253968697.png (474x459, 43.4K)

Niggers are scared of space, user. They won't follow us up there unless there are space-gibs.

Attached: Jewish_Sci-Fi.gif (314x474, 32.58K)

why must you make things difficult for yourself?

IT'S HAPPENING

THE US MUST ANNEX THE MOON

Meme carefully lads. There's an 88% chance they break through reality.

Attached: 5wz[1].jpg (436x600, 178.07K)

I'm ok with this, I've already been trying this myself.

The technocrats of Adeptum Mechanicum are probably too regressed to know what's common sense for a 2.1k high schooler.

CHECKED

Attached: doitforhim.jpg (1024x731, 124.89K)

This.

Because it wasn't just his body that was damaged in the fight with Horus.

I'm still trying to meme monstergirls into reality. I'm reasonably certain they'd fix everything.

Attached: jp030.jpg (869x1249, 195.74K)

Let's worry about xenos after the subhumans are exterminated on our Holy soil

Attached: etDbJAD.jpg (684x960, 49.76K)

nah, we use the xenos to kill the shitskins, win win.

That sounds like total bullshit.

Everyone says so but china and russia are very serious about it
Even if it's micronewtons of force its enough for space and worth the time and money.

Revolution is impossible while Jews control the media and clearnet. We can larp but that's as far as we get. Every day I see thread after thread - high profile targets, easy targets, nothing done. We need hard times to create hard men.

How cucked is our race if we flee the planet? This last year has blackpilled the fuck out of me. There is no viable NatSoc group in the West. Blacks and kikes somehow manage to get worse everyday. Women have been destroyed, spermcounts destroyed, and if you try to talk about it openly you lose your job at a minimum. If running away is your idea of winning maybe we deserve to die.

He probably can't. The closest he's gotten to cloning himself are the primarchs, and even they are just shadows of his true self. The only way for Emps to get himself a new body is to die and get reborn, and he can't afford to do that because the Imperium cannot survive without the Astronomican guiding its ships for 9 months. If the Human Webway project worked that might be another story, but Tzeentch working through Magnus fucked that up, so now on top of operating a psychic space lighthouse and single-handedly fending off the four Ruinous Powers attempting to murderfuck his soul, The Emperor also has to concentrate on keeping a corrupted and broken gate to the Webway shut, through which a stream of daemons would pour onto Terra itself were it not for his constant ministrations.

We can have both.

More likely neither. The kikes will get a space program and whites will be genocided. Whites will not fight. Boomers want you dead, too. They think NatSocs are Russian trolls. How many would gave to be murdered? Whites are going to offer themselves up for the slaughter. There are 2000 IDs on this board, vs globalists with trillions of dollars and a public that has been castrated and subverted, meanwhile POTUS is retweeting "It's ok to be black".

Checked
You mean Solar Warden?

Attached: Something in Space 2.jpg (1280x720 147.76 KB, 53.73K)

This is patently false. Parasitism is common on earth, and if life exists elsewhere in the universe then parasitism certainly does too. What you SHOULD care about is DIVERSITY. That's right, I am telling you that diversity is important. Real diversity though, I mean GENETIC DIVERSITY is something that occurs naturally, increases over time, and generally makes an ecosystem more robust. Genetic diversity is evolution in action. You can see the beginning of new cultures within the United States. People begin speaking a new dialect, and over generations begin to look and speak differently. The joke is that the single world-wide human race that zionists and globalists envision will require a complete systematic opposition to natural evolution. A large central government will have to move large masses of people all over constantly to prevent any areas from becoming isolated and genetically branching off.

This is why getting to space is all that matters. With endless space there will be endless room for new diversification and natural selection. They won't ever be able to race-mix a people traveling away across the galaxy at supersonic speeds.

Filtered and reported for being a blackpill shill.

Well that will certainly change my mind and save the white race, you safe-space tumblr faggot.

rhbtry.blogspot.com/…………

Attached: 8ba2c6308f2bf6211d3c157dd45b508f.jpg (720x564, 83.28K)

Where are these photographs from?

northrup and lockheed already have built massive carrier ships for the navy up there

Some user dropped them in a Skyking Thread back in cuckchan.
Thread reached bump limit before he could spill the beans.
Hope some oldfag could enlighten more on the subject.

Attached: Soucer over washington.mp4 (7051x4779 101.03 KB, 1.87M)

And some heathens STILL think meme magic isn't real.

Attached: 1471736747968.jpg (488x1200 102.46 KB, 116.36K)

It's hard to lose a race war when the enemy uses spears and you're a Kardashev-II civilization.

Attached: Space_Colony2.jpeg (800x400, 151.44K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (258x245, 121.01K)

In South Africa the blacks are reportedly using military cell phone jammers to attack white owned farms so that the whites cant call for backup. They are already past the spear stage, unfortunately.

Are you taking the piss? It would take hundreds of years to get to that stage and the west doesn't have hundreds of years, it doesnt have fifty years if we continue down this path of two party jewdaism.

I wonder ((( who ))) taught them

You say that, but here we are in year four of the migrant crisis.

I wonder who supplied them with those.

Attached: youtube-comic.png (940x300, 39.31K)

You're forgetting one important factor, Suicide-chan – Whites are fucking amazing.

We're just intrinsically awesome. How many times as a kid did you read about, like, 2 dozen whites with muzzle-loading blunderbusses getting surrounded by 10,000 insane tribal warriors, only to slaughter the shit out of them and take over their nigger empire? Off the top of my head, I can name six times that happened.

Have you ever noticed how some bad shit just doesn't seem to apply to you? Whether it's getting hassled by the cops because you thought ahead and paid your registration, or it's a job coming through because you have the sense to get a haircut before the interview, or you just don't lose your temper and go to jail for punching a waiter. . . it's hard for us to learn, but niggers and spics genuinely have a hard time with that shit.

We've been demoralized, courtesy of Soviet secret agents and useful idiots working for the Jews. It's the equivalent of knocking the spear out of Achilles' hand. But Achilles is still Achilles, and he's still going to drag you behind his chariot eventually. We're magic; just the right balance between nig passion and chink conformity. We are the happy medium between niggers, who needed Arabs to teach them about the wheel, and Japs, who still haven't figured out music theory.

The present age shall pass, and those better than ourselves will follow. Our duty is to hold the line and lay the groundwork they will cultivate into a space empire. It's actually closer than you think. We could do it right now, if we weren't shackled by debt and burdened by nigs and the pygmy imaginations of those who disgrace our kind.

It's coming. The space colonies will be whites-only, or they will not get built at all. Either all of humanity dies in the next asteroid collision, or one race – our race – laughs in pity and carries on its million-year mission of planting 10 quintillion white lives in orbit of every one of our galaxy's 100 billion stars. Then comes the hard work of conquering Andromeda and the Local Group before we're ready to tame the Orion Supercluster, and the Great Attractor beyond that.

It won't be Mexicans who make that trip. And if Khoisan come along for the ride, it will be as our pets.

Screencap this, so when it happens I can say I told you so.

Attached: Space_Colony3.jpg (1920x1080, 2.29M)

we need this to get to mars

Hundreds of years? For what? There's no new technology we need to colonize the Jovian system or the area around the Sun, and that's sufficient room for more white humans than could fit on all the planets of every star in the galaxy. All we need is solar panels and radiation shields. An economic launch system couldn't hurt, and maybe a technique for curing large sections of carbon fiber panels that we haven't developed yet.

Once we have nuclear fusion, we don't even need the Sun. Then it's off to neighboring systems for raw materials at 10% light speed. Niggers are pretty fast, but I haven't met one who can sprint that fast.

Who do you think is going to research, pay for, and build this arc for white people when the majority population of the largest white country ever is going to be nonwhite in fifty years. When the national budget is skyrocketing due to browns voting the white mans money in to their pockets and your politicians start panderingto them even more than they are now do you seriously belive they would allocate money for a white only program? This is a pipe dream and is being used to distract people from the new realty that kikes have brought to us and so. We must tackle the issues that threaten our existance before we start dreaming of what we will do once we have achieved this goal.

Elon Musk is doing it for free with his private company.

Funny thing too - he's a South African white. Almost like he realizes we need to get the fuck away from niggers or something.

>ZA Nigs using (((jammers))) to prevent whites effectively defending themselves.

Holy shit, I can't believe I have to do all the thinking here. What would a white man do if his family was threatened by angry nig wasps who won't permit him an effective defense?

Take the offense and kill them all, of course.

Jesus Christ, user. It's as if it's hard to round up and slay a country full of bipeds whose lives are worse than worthless.

If the enemy won't let you defend a position, abandon that position and make him defend his. Don't strike his strongpoints, but flank him and take the inside lines. Keep up the scare, and isolate him from potential allies until they're all dead.

In the South African context, this means forming a KKK-style militia that's pledged to the utter destruction of the black invaders. No compromises with them, and no Hoggenheimer-nonsense about UN-brokered peace. This is a fight to the death, and one race or the other goes out for good. Commit to it – all the white man need is the will to do it.

Next, pool resources and bribe the Chief Nigger Wigwambambo to call off the dogs for a bit. Whites are under too much pressure now, so they need breast way. Drop a million-shekel bribe on the nigger with the biggest assegai in exchange for what he thinks will be regular tribute, but you know is temporary breathing room.

Use the pause to appeal to the Xhosa. Tell them they can have all the gibs the Zulu have right now, if they form a militia and fight on your side. The Zulu are as greedy as any nigs, so they've been freezing the other tribes out. The Xhosa are the only other tribe big and mean enough to balance them out. Get them fighting.

When it gets bad, let the Zulu appeal to your group for help. If they won't do it right away, kill the Chief Nigger. They use assassination for succession anyway, so everybody will think it's normal. Your terms are a white bantustan in Cape Colony. Take it and expel the kafirs and the coloureds.

Now you have state power. Sign a treaty with Israel and pledge allegiance to the Holocaust. You need international silence for what's about to go down. Talk to the Saudis – they've funneled a lot of money through Burson Marstellar over the years to keep the media hush-hush about their genocidal massacres. With the Israeli-Saudi axis as a (temporary) ally, you won't be condemned by the UN or that other shit foreigners care about.

Now – cook up a pretext and go to war. Smash irrigation and power lines. Let the niggers bake next to smashed well heads they're too stupid to fix. Drive them into the barren wasteland to the north and laugh your ass off while they die of thirst. Scrape their shitty land clean and start breeding the next wave. You're going back to Namibia and Mozambique. You're going back to Rhodesia. And you're not stopping until you're in Mogadishu.

All it takes is the will.

Attached: African_Climate.jpg (960x720, 55.97K)

He is kind of a white nigger. Almost everything he's done is a failure largely supported because of all that federal money. At least he's doing something with the gibsmedat though. Kikes would pocket it, nigs would bankrupt themselves in less than a year, and liberals would blow it on a stupid "green" project that turns into some Clinton Foundation level scam.

You people are so obvious.

The hilarious thing is that you think you're not obvious.

Reported.

You can say no to them, you know. If you had the courage to stop thinking everybody has an equal right to vote, or that you can't go against the Fourteenth Precious Fucking Amendment, you could just say no to their demands. Nothing actually happens when you ignore these people, you know. If they weren't such losers, they'd be getting shit done, rather than protesting and voting.

Attached: Just_a_Little.jpg (669x825, 91.91K)

I dont want to destroy your dreams user but Elon Musks companies do receive large amounts of government funding which means the government can put pressure on them to take as many niggers and kikes to a mars base as they want. The likely hood of the US government stomping down on any pro white sentiment will also increase over time as vindictive nonwhites take over more and more of the government, this includes ruining any plans for ehite separation. The demographic changes on Earth have to be fixed for the white race to have a future, this means real world solutions that we need to push for, not larping as a space captain online.

Space Force? Surely he meant to say Star Fleet?

Attached: Star Fleet - Brian May 320x240.mp4 (320x240, 11.97M)

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html

LOL this nigga spent a lifetime shilling stagnated jew physics and DROPPED FUCKING DEAD when he heard the good news!

Attached: Untitled.png (592x394, 384.88K)

Attached: Nipples_Mother_Hope.png (500x284, 140.68K)

pic related

Attached: foretold great get.png (1424x1883, 935.82K)

Its very early in the morning and I dont think a spelling error means my points are less valid. If you don't think my points are valid then tell me how they are not and what I have missed here.

In the United States, it's the recipients of government money who call the shots, not the government. They got the money because they have the power to boss the government around, which they do – defense contractors and R&D companies and biotech alike.

As for Musk, he'd be doing this if it cost him his last dollar. He's like Isambard Kingdom Brunell.

So you can have tons of jews, pajeets, and chinks? Fuck no. Canada is a merit based immigration. Make it back to how the founding fathers had it where you can in white immigrants. "Oh but that would offend someone". Doesn't fucking matter, we have the power, if we say we're going to do what Japan and Israel and other sane nations do, it's going to fucking happen; and if anyone opposes it we fight them.

Space exploration means more STEM degrees aren't worthless means more highly intelligent whites get money and resources and can reproduce.

We can conquer space and conquer the Earth at the same time.

I hope you are right about Musk and I cant say he isn't pro white because a man in that position would never publicly express such a view. However surely you admit that the ancient territories of our people and the United States should be our first concern. We are being demographicly replaced and a small base on mars isn't going to stop that, and if the non white majority tipping point happens we will have lost control of the most powerful tools in the world (western governments).

This is going to be an incredible timeline.

Fucking this.

Now if he establishes border security as following under the military then things would be really shaping up quite nicely,

Attached: 1389072654260.jpg (938x529, 186.5K)

Will the burgers take strayans as a special shitposting chapter in their astardies? Id rather purgr heretics and xenos then lay bricks in the fuck off hot sun

Attached: images(2).jpg (640x480, 17.48K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1)

WE

Space cripple dies and we get space marines. I love this timeline.

Attached: Kek Nebula.jpg (566x800, 54.34K)

Should we meme going into space in Hawking's memory?

I hated his political opinions… but still…

F.

Trump probably wants to syphon that power away from NASA to give him a reliable branch of Space Millitary rather than another branch of the CIANiggers

>not being a part of Interdimensional Natsoc Space Jihad

The Emperor was an enormous faggot.
He was an a literal God in a fedora. Its the cringiest shit in the world when you actually read what the Emperor of Man was all about in-canon, and come to realize that he was the creation of a bunch of Atheism+-tier spergs.
To top is off, he is unquestionably one of, if not THE, worst father-figure in modern fiction.

Seriously, the God Emperor is a huge faggot, and if you don't realize as much, you probably don't know anything about WH40k beyond memes.

Shhhh, you're not allowed to bring any of that stuff up or you're a shill.
Daily Reminder: Trump won't ever address 'White people' or 'White Americans', even as he openly shills for Blacks, Spics, even Trannies.

Unfortunately there is no Australian Space Marine Chapter
But there is Catacan, as well as a tidbit of Arhiman often replicates an extremely old bottle of Tasmanian wine, so he in extrapolation gets pissed on Aussie Goon

You outed yourself as a kike shill twice in one post. Fuck off cunt

Checked.

Attached: F.jpg (1280x904 272.54 KB, 180.34K)

Which is why pretty much every single actual primarach wanted Big E to fuck off

Emps was an atheistic God and a faggot, and Trump won't say 'White peoples to his 95% White base.

Hold up.. see
What the fuck is this shit?

Although, there's a chance he had no say in whether he wanted to go there and knew what was going on there.

Eyup.

Attached: billionaires-comic-1.png (625x605, 63.33K)

>mfw

Attached: OptimalTiming.gif (500x375, 483.14K)

Fuck off shill

Attached: Trump Reverses White Decline.png (2576x2412, 1.82M)

If they follow us, who the fuck cares, we would be a unified fighting force, we just kill them and reinforce with artifical wombs and waifu bots, as well as genetic engineering to make our Space Marines

Looks like one of our many satellites though.

They're called feminists.

Again, fuck off kike no one is interested in your sand diety
Trump was/is just the much better choice than killary + memes
And for the 3rd time, suck start a shotgun chaim

Well Trump certainly is with his pocket.

What about the average man.
Though I suspect this isn't a job that only the 1% could fulfill anyway.

Personally I'm still trying to meme the acension of the fire for our master plan, all for /bane/, all for you

Hello Jew.
FYI, nothing todo with Christ, Jew, but to do with the idiocy of a God being an atheist.
The election has been over for more than a year and Trump won't say 'White peoples or 'White Americans' to his 95%+ White base, while explicitly naming and offering support to all other racial groups, and even weird aberrant sexual minorities.
You have no argument, Jew.

In my country we call them hippies. :^)

Is he trying start a second space race, this time Musk is Russia

Is this where I'm supposed to be patient?

Attached: Tism.jpg (640x442, 29.04K)

Superpower 2020 ya cunts

Memes make anything possible

Attached: Pepe tesla trump light.jpg (1920x1200 10.81 MB, 625.29K)

Mate you post Trump, in reference to Epstein's Island, a tad ironic right?

You need to realise that Epstein was potentially there to blackmail these individuals and therefore some are trying to react to that and take action.

.. assuming the facts from it were accurate and not a Machiavellian psyop.

So he shouldn't be referenced any time shillary comes up either, right moshe? Even if the thread is about the stuff he's getting done? not your mate, cunt

Attached: ada[1].jpg (573x729, 179.8K)

Checked for Reddit.

I swear, some of you Trump meme niggers would destroy our Solar system if you thought you could get upboats on r_TheDonald by making memes of it before you were obliterated.

Attached: end to all things.JPG (1346x1086 248.7 KB, 227.49K)

Funny this is posted, as there is a Finnish Space Marine Chapter/Founding Legion, the White Scars

Your dick works with ALS and he is a fucking kike, get lost.

Attached: Memeji.gif (453x319 4.01 MB, 52.32K)

Look Trump is probably not

Mate not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is Trump is a controlled puppet, I mean for fuck sakes, Bibi Netinyahu is a fucking family friend of the Kushners and now by extension the Trumps, Bibi slept in Jared's fucking childhood bed too
Imagine the media's reaction to if Putin slepped in Lewindowski's bed, the media would be using that as the ultimate nail on the head that Trump is controlled by Russia and Lewindowski left the campaign ages ago while Kushner is Trump's 2nd hand man, and not a fucking word even here

Attached: space-walk-maga-getty-640x480.jpg (630x500 49.6 KB, 75.95K)

It is a good start. Let's see how far we can take this strange concept of a Space Marine.

Does your pooper? Asking for a friend.

Yeah except we know and you keep saying the same bullshit day in and day out yet he keeps making decisions that move us in the correct direction. So you can fuck right off.

What a surprise - a nihilistic servant of base animal emotion. Truly, who could have foreseen such a thing.

Attached: 6dc8a025cca53eeda8a98c5e162762579c4215fce3609c2d2258deca9974c3f2.gif (502x655 3.51 MB, 110.17K)

Well I'd talk about his shit promoting Israel and how he cucked up on DACA and the wall when even the fucking democrats were like "We will let you build the wall and have no DACA"
But man digits don't lie

Nigger, I'm thinking of Dyson swarms around 100 billion suns.

Attached: Dyson_Swarm.jpg (483x424, 37.93K)

He doesn't though.
He's not deporting spics in meaningful numbers.
He's not investigating voter fraud.
He's not removing trannies from our military.
He's not opposing zionist jewry.

Checked for empty words to cover actions that aren't moving us anywhere but closer to Whites being genocided South Africa-style in the US.

shills are just spinning in circles at this point.

hurr durr everyone is jew

trump is jew

don't vote trump

why didn't you vote oprah.

FUCK YOU.

the more you sow shitty discord, the stronger we support him.

You can't win

you should include a touching_wall.jpg

that should do the trick )

Don't forget how he continues to cuck on guns when not-making your commentary because of random numbers.

Attached: Kek Demands African Imperialism.jpg (2436x2444, 752.75K)

CHECKED

shills BTFO

Attached: Trump-Outer-Space.jpg (640x480 50.71 KB, 73.67K)

"Na-Sa" - a primitive root; to lead astray, i.e. (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:—beguile, deceive, × greatly, × utterly."

Attached: 2-nasa-in-hebrew-means-to-deceive-greatly[1].png (605x440, 237.48K)

Somebody must've told the PM you can get to space without having to swim.

Hiyo!

Attached: Australian_Rules_Dive_Team.jpeg (1280x720, 70.56K)

That was my take on the great GET (- the bit in grey), I added the above & below images.
The person who posted "tet" was trying to type "test" and spoil the get, but messed up and instead confirmed the septuplets of 9.

Also of note, hacker Gary McKinnon in 2002 found evidence of extra terrestrial officers with different ranks when he hacked our (US) military servers looking for UFO info.

You sound defeated user. Go take a walk and bathe in the sunshine, its all going to get better.

Attached: SJ SS 1.png (1307x490 1.23 MB, 134.63K)

Are you that jewish/CIA DisInfo kike Q-user?

All the way.

Attached: SManatomy.jpg (986x869, 453.81K)

Samson isn't much of a threat as most outawrd nukes would be able to be detected in Syria and countered by Sryia

I don't think you know what that word means, shill.

Its not going to get better, because of people like you, meme-nigger.
And when I want advice from a sodomite who spams redditor Trump maymays in a sticky, I'll fucking kill myself.

>I'll fucking kill myself.
wew, you are already there.

IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR WE SHALL PURGE THE UNCLEAN

Attached: 784974a68adc5a184626b564b0898284057fc62f02442ea71b4316c023636de4.jpg (2204x2130, 496.63K)

NASA is what the nazis we put in charge of our space program named it you kike sack of excrement

So? They were initiated into the mysteries.

NASA is a jewish freemasonic fraud
"Nazi" is a jewish slur used against whites that can see through the jewish illusions
Any german scientists forced to work for the jewish governmentof America's psy-ops units doesn't amount to anything the NSDAP ever did.
Dr. Wernher von Braun invented the V2 rocket, the USA-kikes got kidnapped German scientists to develop it, that's it
You fucking retarded low-rent kike

Attached: Buzz-Aldrin-NASA-Mason-4.jpg (600x704 34.36 KB, 86.15K)

Trump knows the 12th planet is returning, he wants us to have a advantage over everyone else. SOG is going down and we will leave this pitiful planet in no time!

Attached: 43305799.jpg (650x366, 49.94K)

that's a funny way to say cianigger 'space force', goon

GTFO off this board

youtube.com/watch?v=RWCYqd04QTg

I met Sally Magnus (back right) a few years back when she was head of the AIAA. I was with some fellow undergrads checking out an event, we were the only students that were there basically so she was excited to talk to us in between industry speakers. She apparently was the first woman to do some bullshit, spent a few months on the ISS supposedly, etc. She even had all these great ISS facts ready like how the diameter is 15 feet so it feels a lot bigger than it actually is, whole thing the size of a football field, etc. Fast forward to this summer, I wake up from a nap to my brother watching fake NASA bs on youtube and there she was, pointing to her Static-X spiked up hair giving the illusion of weightlessness, and then she points at Mr. Flip's harness wire.

THE MOST TELLING part of my brief intimate student Q/A session was "How do get a job at NASA"

Here paraphrased answer: "If it says you know partial differential equations on your resume, we assume you can calculate partial differentials. When you sit down in front of a hiring panel we ask to start at the end of high school and go from there. The most important thing about our hiring process is finding people who fit the culture."

Kikes like here have never been to space lel

forgot pic

Attached: Sally Hair lel.PNG (191x149, 71.05K)

geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

Attached: Shillgo_(1).png (760x752 44.47 KB, 65.87K)

BASED!

Works like a charm, it does. Go kill yourself shill and make a video so we have even more to laugh about.

Attached: c01062eb3a9357af489bf38ebe5ecaecf6f7b62fdab05f6c9e69d9c7ed350465.jpg (255x249, 22.1K)

identifies himself immediately.
This is the level of stupidity we deal with

outer space is a hoax goy, fucking kill yourselves for making this sticky mods.

I misquoted you brah, clicked on your post while opening the thread

Mate how do you reconcilling Trump passing up the wall and repealing DACA when the Dems said fine you can do it
How do you reconcile Kushner and Bibi being childhood friend and how that's ignored by everyone from the MSM to Holla Forums

Attached: space-walk-maga-getty-640x480.jpg (499x499 50.71 KB, 36.13K)

Time to take the pepe elites chicken tendies

Attached: elite.png (896x890, 608.82K)

Sure thing faggot, now would you kindly film your own exectuion by spics?

You are too retarded to understand what I say so just make sure pic related happens to you too.

Attached: 5086ead8a1eaf8b3e7da556f3a7e87129d1e39562dd5e920b091b0e1a20b71e1.jpg (2457x1638, 535.34K)

It's fair to say that those here pushing and promoting jewish lies while spamming jewish psychologically disturbing imagery at those not approving of their jewish lies, could be classed as jewish

Not disagreeing with you user but if gore pics "upset" you then you have a long way to go before youre ready for what needs to happy for victory

This thread is going to hit the limit by the time you fucking faggots are halfway done calling each other kikes. Even if you two aren't shills you're being left behind and are going to die on this gay earth.

Post something about space, utilization of black project/alien/ancient tech, or a scientific renaissance for whites by whites, or hop in the oven.

Attached: point entering point emerging.jpg (1500x1440, 214.3K)

Praise KEK

Attached: Gibson KEK.png (5400x3600, 482.51K)

What if no user wants to help you disseminate jewish lies?

Attached: Buzz-Aldrin-NASA-Mason-2.png (550x871, 224.4K)

Speaking of space, what about that big ass rock the kikes purposefully named Apophis that's coming this way a couple of decades from now? You anons better have your meme magic all prepped up to make another jump into another timeline because those kikes and their occult kikes are getting desperate in here

Mate do you even know what National Socialism is

I missed this.. links on everything you have now user

I hear the Dictator of Pluto is Gassing kids and Throwing Babies out of incubators.

Remember these facts anons.
A Trump was one of the Sonora aero club members of the 1830's.
Possible mission to Mars in the 1920's by the same group with the help of Tesla.
Uncle of Trump had the job of going over Tesla's notes.
The Sonora aero club had connections to Argentina - where the Nazi Bell project ended up.
Some shadowy powerful group has President Trumps back.
National Socialist Space Marine Corp to be the frontline troops taking back the planet from Tzaddick/Archon/Jewish control for the aryan race to again be the rightful custodians of mother earth. It's a glorious timeline.

Its happening

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

Literally a quarter mile long LL Chondrite turn, just a bunch of olivine basically, we can mine it to chrome our shit out.

cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/doc/apophis/

NASA kikes

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=apophis asteroid&btnG=

Research done, I can only assume the probability lessens every year, IT FOR SURE DOES!

link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S003809461701004X

"Soon after the discovery of asteroid 99942 Apophis, it was classified as a potentially hazardous object with a high probability of an impact on the Earth in 2029. Although subsequent observations have substantially reduced the probability of a collision,…"

Its a fucking meme, my take is kikes are trying to scare us and waste out time by pointing research towards calculating collision probabilities while the Russian papers actually talk about it being one of the targets to land on and mine.

Attached: apophis wiki data.PNG (273x528, 15.86K)

Literally a quarter mile long LL Chondrite turd*

As always, President Trump is completely correct.
Space is the "high ground" that is so coveted in any conflict situation, taking control of it is a national security necessity.

From space, an enemy could literally just throw rocks at you and completely destroy you. You need to have some ability to take countermeasures in that situation.

Attached: Result.jpg (900x446, 83.01K)

popsci dot com/military-aviation-space/article/2006-12/semper-fly-marines-space

space is seen as neutral by various intergalactic factions. Is trump ready for Exopolitics?

similar to regans star wars

You should seriously consider that either way.

So it will miss us and the jew is just fear porning into "research" shekels or it is going to impact and theyre downplaying it and hoping the rat bunkers will insure kike survival

WE WILL BOTH COLONIZE SPACE AND REMOVE KIKES WITHIN OUR LIFETIME
From all the eras of human history we could have been born in. When did everything go so right?

Attached: 1466447407913.png (960x720, 742.71K)

Air Force also covers space too. Still, Space Marines sounds like a good excuse to rejoin.

DIE FOR ISRAEL 2

THE STAR WARS SEQUEL

Attached: israel in space.jpeg (620x416, 77.92K)

Attached: ob.png (474x600, 370.21K)

This. You could spam projectiles carrying thousands of cheap heavy metal objects into space and simply drop them. Terminal velocity will accelerate them to speeds that make them more devastating than mass scale carpet bombing. highly effective, cheap and basically impossible to defend against.

I've been here for too long and I still have no idea what this oath breaker shit is.
I just see circles.

Reminder that this is basically a waste of time, considering the Earth is Flat, and white genocide continues uninmpedied

Attached: 566.jpg (700x577, 23.67K)

Ignore episode 6 though :^)

Attached: don't try it.jpg (786x393, 22.94K)

No, it's owned by the great beast known as "the universe".

Bollocks, preparation for any potential threat is necessary. People's obliviousness to what is up there is our fundamental weakness right now.

pick one snowflake

Attached: breaking through reality motherfuckers.jpeg (474x316, 16.44K)

the memes.
Inb4 nerv and the emergence of "angels"

Attached: 1506311289736.png (518x421, 307.6K)

You clearly don't work. Our universe is a harsh environment user.

Attached: saab_aerospace.jpg (280x289, 27.05K)

This is a great way to expand the military and space exploration at the same time. The left will accept the militarism in the name of "science" and republicans will accept the massive spend for increased "hoo-rah". The main thing that could go wrong here is Israel somehow co-opting the initiative to build their own space supremacy. Unfortunately that does seem likely given our current Israel-1st/2nd policy and all the kikes Trump bizarrely decided to line his family and administration with. On the other hand this could be great infrastructure for the coming Reich. Imagine dropping pic related on Africa and South America to wipe its main population centers without generating nuclear fallout, then moving in for light cleanup and finally, a fully white colonization.

Attached: PlanetBombDoubleShot.png (1000x637, 822.04K)

That's actually an issue in space too as projectiles travel fast enough to destroy manned objects even in our "upper atmosphere".

Projectiles are the number one concern I have about anything humanity does in space. That and radiation. Our atmosphere's ability to block both is why we exist at all. Otherwise without that, Earth would be just a rock in space.
Mars has a thin atmosphere, but also a frozen core - meaning that it's ability to block radiation is insignificant..

We need to figure ways of protecting:
1. our interplanetary transport
2. our colonies
from both without relying on an atmosphere shield or a planetary core.

Gravity is also a concern, but fortunately not that great of a concern (we think) to address yet.

Moon was possible because the travel was so short. It's like how people could go relatively close to Chernobyl and Fukushima for a limited time in protected clothing.
But now we need to figure out how to protect ourselves for long terms of time, months/years on transport and lifetimes potentially on mars.

We really are like the first amphibians (like our lord and saviour kek) taking step onto land for the first time - we need to develop sufficient skin (i.e. like the atmosphere and core magnetic field to our rock called earth) and ability to respire (i.e. ability to store AND produce oxygen, like the first trees on earth) out of our "oxygen supplying, body organ protecting ocean".

Attached: nothing is beyond our reach.png (1889x1889, 1.09M)

Sound of silence mate.
I've probably read an explanation and it just went in one ear out the other.

It's not that. Think of the stimulation to technological innovation if you secure space exploration as a "nationalised goal". People will aim for that sector of industry economically. It will accelerate our development of tech.

That could lead to a degree of post-scarce conditions, meaning we could finally leave behind our jobs in shit industries that we only work in because we need food on the table and turn our efforts directly to a unified human goal - to get to the stars.
That said, apart from mars, anything galactic wide is still probably very outside of our lifetimes (if the war doesn't destroy us all).

The thing about this is that transplutonian entities could see this as a threat. Space is an area for satilites and orbitals. In that sense fine. But he can not and does not know all of the exopolitical bounds and with that I appreciate his enthusiasm but we have to stop the jewish people from initiating marital law and depopulating the masses. We have problems with children going missing in the hundreds of thousands per year. If we can do something about the cult then sure if not then if they start testing plasma weaponry and wave weaponry they might be met with a response that is not gonna be good. Some groups in space can direct asteroids we have always been at war. Russia has Fields of shot down crafts. The roswell incident had to do with adrenochrome we have been at war for a long time.

There are some breddy good amateur astronomers out there

The moon is already German, sorry.

If anything they're speeding up our development user.
OR, they're consuming the honey.

But I seem to think that they consider threats to them as anything "not of this physical plane" if they are looking for threats. Monkeys are just a "cute new addition" or perhaps a potential recruitment source (a farm or beehive) if they know we exist.
Otherwise, there are none we will encounter for billions of years because transplanetary beings are so rare in this universe and because the universe is so large (it will take likely 100's of thousands of years to reach the next potentially habitable solar system, let alone other galaxies, etc).

Furthermore, look at how chaotic our planet currently is, it is almost nearly impossible for this train to not derail without a miracle.
But there's always a chance.

Not sure if you quite understand.
It breaks oaths that cultist make.

that is cthulhu imagery and its actually a serious problem with human trafficking and the infamous clowns that Q mentions.
instagram.com/cult.of.cthulhu
look at that instagram to prep for the kind of shit that might be hiding in the ocean from space.
look through the photos to prep for the space war bro.

Attached: milliums.png (1041x1267, 1.86M)

SEIGE ZEON

His point is that it's better to choose the turd than the explosive diarrhea as one is a lot less explosive than the other. this may be the worst analogy I've ever made but the point stands, trump was better than hillary but neither are good

you are no good.

ONWARDS TO THE STARS M'LADS

Attached: ea1.gif (393x393 80.57 KB, 1.87M)

They want to start firing shit aimlessly with tests because of the bloated black budget. Right after alaska was made a state they wanted to nuke part of it to make a new coast. They had gotten approval to do the tests and had they done it north america would have been destroyed. So not only is it like playing with fireworks its disrupting something that many things rely on space as a place of rest if you will. a big ship with a bright intricate bus on the bottom of it could be sitting not on radar because the metals are not known. The dark knight is an example they can hit one of those ships and then we are fucked unless there is immediate intervention.

Attached: 2017_07_16_03_49_19986056_772016469638284_2542869953493598208_n.jpg (800x600, 46.5K)

That is masonic. Keep congratulating yourself in war.

Attached: 2017_07_16_06_10_19955339_1554177384614522_8849047842958868480_n.jpg (960x667, 84.26K)

You got me there chief. I'm a masonic illuminati lizard

Attached: decom_PepePilot2bA_57d7748e5078b.png (800x490 236.51 KB, 176.57K)

No I said that you where a freemason. Dont kike it up with the word illuminati and then on top of that turn it into a reptilian thing to discredit it you kid torturer. And you didnt even say reptilian you said lizard person to add that much more discrimination. All freemasons torture and murder children. So are admitting that you molest rape torture and murder children. so you say its reptilian o make it seem crazy that you torture and murder children at gunpoint so that they must chose the knives not to be shot.

This is why there even is a war going on.

gizmodo.com/trump-proposes-a-space-force-which-is-like-the-air-for-1823746231

Hory shet, it's real.

astronimate.com/news/donald-trump-space-program/

Trump Proposes a 'Space Force,' Which Is Like the Air Force, But for Space

TOP KEK

factor-tech.com/feature/hedy-lamarr-the-silver-screen-siren-behind-signal-switching/

“We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.”

Attached: Pepe magic.gif (296x170 171.3 KB, 8.82K)

Attached: HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA_-_Legend_of_the_Galactic_Heroes.webm (800x600, 12.46M)

Donald Trump Space Program: The Moon and Mars

First, our Moon has been a likely candidate for pre-Mars human colonization. However, the Obama administration discouraged such plans. Yet, several key players may once again revisit this plan. Not to mention, many such players could likely end up as part of Trump’s transition team.

Today, NASA is already working on a capsule, known as Orion, intended to fly manned missions to distant locations, like Mars. Orion has already flown successful un-manned missions to Earth-orbit. In fact, Orion will orbit the Moon come late 2018.

Next, Trump has not directly discussed Mars. However, during the election Trump proudly proclaimed, “human exploration of the solar system by the end of the century.” Sources close to President Trump hinted that such a lofty goal was intended to inspire technology needed for sooner destinations, such as Mars.

Attached: trump-in-space-1-1366x854.jpg (1366x854, 181.36K)

Isn't that just based on hallucinogen hallucinations and hallucinations in trance/meditation?
A mind full of bullshit may make them visualise strange abominations while in trance. Oh and in dreams.

If only you knew user. Housing mortgages in all countries are becoming a mess again.
People in finance are losing their minds over that hideous creature.
.. ok I think we're not on the same page here..

The AI has told the upper heads who worship it to do this.

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

Attached: 00000hul.png (724x740, 761.27K)

Notice trump said

he already knows they have space marines, they have had them since the 1970's at least from my research.

none of this will matter in 70 years if we look like Brazil

you need to dream a little bigger user

let the niggers have earth, after we've blasted off and colonized Mars or some other planet.

Guess you haven't seen Star Trek: Discovery. Space negroes are the only way to galactic peace.

But at least we got star wars, right magapedes? LOL XDD

Blackpill shills btfo

You can't protect fleshbags. Only androids can represent humanity in space.

Just hurry it up so we can get the hell outta this trap

Instead of helicopter rides we will have space rides, good times ahead

Top 1 saddest anime deaths.

Attached: f93d91b5e88fe474cdb70e865cc568c3a192c7e1859b1ed1532d21da0190e0f6.png (500x438, 360.65K)

NASA has always been unofficially part of the military. The reason the Space Shuttle was so inefficient and had weird features was because that big ol' bay and arm was designed to place space weapons into orbit, not gay science experiments. All the wonderful innovations they put out for humanity also help the USA a lot. Like a big think-tank. It's obvious why that kiked nigger Obama tried to neuter it and turn it into a Muslim advocacy organization.

That still doesn't explain why he'd use inferior chimara soldiers (geneseed has a totally different genetic makeup to the rest of the cells in a Space marine's body) when clones would have been far easier to produce, and far more powerful.

There is also the matter of the tear leaking chaos into Terra. The Emperor is the only thing keeping that from becoming another EOT.

Attached: OY What Proof.jpg (400x266, 28.99K)

Werner Von Braun invented the V2 rocket, kidnapped German scientists being forced to work for jewish-American rocket projects and military psy-op units does not make NASA non-jewish or a non-freemasonic fraud

OH SHIT NIGGER, IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE DOOM, EXCEPT THE DEMONS ARE LEFTISTS, SJWS, NIGGERS, FAGGOTS, SPICS, MUDSLIMES, AND JEWS! Which is pretty much the same thing, really.

RIP AND TEAR AND DON'T BECOME DEMONS

Oh, hey it's hasbarafag.

Has only one user ever objected to you jews spamming gore porn and pedo tier loli anime girl JPGs here?

Blimey, you really have chased off the last remaining non-jews from here

Anyone who's not excited by space is a fucking nigger.

Learningchode is pinning useless shit again, it seems.

Attached: 1483761171154.png (500x600, 142.82K)

How about you kill yourself, leddit?

Is it already polished or will they send a few kikes up to start rubbing it now?

Fuck off moshe, don't return. In fact, kill yourself and livestream it. The shekels can go towards a new oven for your family to hop into.

Attached: potd-1[1].jpg (960x628, 54.36K)

I genuinely don't know what's more depressing, my man, the fact that I can point you out this easily, or that your reply never changes.

Stand by for ZOG space sanctions and a lower orbit fucked with junk. RIP space colonization.

Attached: 0e97a1f02bed2e234e5ba7309d8c6871[1].jpg (800x1450, 161.42K)

I would say the most depressing thing is rat faced kikes like you on Holla Forums haven't been skinned alive and force fed to Imkampfy on a PewDiePie livestream or something by now

Fuck that defeatist shit
Jews can't into space.
I VOLUNTEER FOR TE SPACE MARINE CORP
Want to sign up/10

America can not afford this. The US is running enormous deficits during a supposed "economic boom", even without added expenditures on space/NASA/whatever. China won't be there to bail your budgets out forever, they have even floated the idea of selling the trillions of dollars worth of US debt that they own.

You guys need to get your fucking government in order. Shrink the massive, retarded spending on bureaucrats, shrink taxes so people can live on what they earn. After that you can have your Space Marines.

Attached: sad kumiko.jpg (546x490, 55.64K)

Fuck off bug-eater, we'll have it all before you manage to colonize Africa.

Hello third world poor person
Space marines now and when you realize this whole planet belongs to America let me know
Catch up m80

stop being low test

nice bluff.
i should have stopped reading there, brainlet. man creates gods, not the other way around. the emperor obviously was aware of the existence of slaanesh and the fact that humans are psychers.
you lorgar-tier faggots want to jump the gun on everything and start doing things that have an incomplete base when there's still plenty of conquering to do
he isnt trying to be your dad, contrary to what leftypol would have you believe fascism is all about; he is the emperor of mankind. he is a leader, not a father. the fact that you dont know the difference means you're either a kike (honorary or otherwise), a lolberg, or an actual homosexual.

Perhaps too powerful. He thought he could control/guide 10 Primarchs, look how that turned out.
Now imagine your average marine being at the powerlevel of a Custodes.
The Imperium would have been turned to powder during those battles, no matter who would've won.

Attached: AdeptusCustodes.jpg (1280x720 20.14 KB, 167.97K)

No matter how cool space marines would be, you need to own up to the fact that the rest of the world is financing (meaning, lending money) the US government deficits. China is your largest creditor, ie. they have the largest legal ownership of the US.

The last time the US government ran deficits this large was during the Obama bailout era, when your Federal Reserve was printing billions of dollars every month to cover the expenditures. The Federal Reserve isn't currently printing money, so who is going to pay? The american taxpayers do not pay nearly enough to cover the expenses of the US government.

Get your house in order before you start the whole moonbases dreamings.

Attached: 77afe63809ecafd88552fbc022dcbce540a8fe950e46a2086c2d92c352f94800.jpg (736x1171, 91.1K)

What debt bitch? Come collect.

You're totally retarded. You know absolutely nothing about what you are discussing. You have no idea what the US debt is.
Nope, that's Japan. You're repeating the same kike lies as have been pushed for almost 20 years now. And no, we're our largest creditor.
$200,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liabilities are debted directly to the American people.
The sum total of foreign debt is UTTERLY MEANINGLESS in comparison to what (((we))) have indebted (((ourselves))) with marxist policies of welfare and social security.
Yeah, you're just TOTALLY retarded. The printing presses run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They have done so for half a century.
Speak for yourself. THE DEBT IS MEANINGLESS. Fiat currency is INHERENTLY worthless. There is more than $1 of debt in existence for every $1 in existence. It cannot, BY DESIGN AND DEFINITION, be paid off. Ever. We don't need to care.

That would be the jüden owned fed reserve. Talk to the yid if you're looking for blame. It's (( (their)) ) debt. Not mine and not my countries'
Come collect if y'all dare. That applies to the entire planet
PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Your liabilities are a forward problem, not getting a budget funded is a more near-term problem.

Federal Reserve is not currently directly financing the US treasure, or buying US debt.

I do agree with you that fiat is meaningless, but get real, if your currency loses it's reserve-status, it's not going to be buying you anything. Forget space marines, you won't be able to buy iphones with it. US industry has all been out-sourced due to your leaders being fucking retarded.

What do need to do is go back to the financial model that made you the richest country ever, during the 19th century. No income tax, neither on people or corportations, 10% tariffs on all imports. This was the economic environment that saw the US grow to an industrial juggernaut. Fix this and you can have a space program, endless war in the middle east and everything else you desire.

Attached: 606152283307a3858b075e57c49fbef8d60a2e10b9f06b4b7aa67498c6c9468e.jpg (1600x2133, 392.14K)

Easy, because the lead models would be too big and get classified as illegal weapons in bongland or because maybe you don't want your army to be just as strong as you lest they turn around and march on you.

It's irrelevant. We don't need a budget.
If that happens, no one else will be buying anything, either. That's the point of the 'reserve' part of that phrase.
Hear hear. But that won't happen until the jews are exterminated, so that won't happen.

Attached: We Da Ju Nao.jpg (382x400, 39.52K)

This is has nothing to do with foreign intervention or not. America should have a strong defense even when we stop the Middle Eastern wars for kikes. Never mind that some wars are just wars for survival.

RIGHT WING SPACE DEATH SQUADS

Haha man if you thought the F-35 was expensive can you imagine how hard lockheed and the like are going to rape the government for vaccuum rated vehicles and equipment? Lmao, where is all that money going to come from?

We got lasers, we have miniaturized thorium reactors, we have space planes, and even our equipment is white. This was well planned in advance.

Attached: 5e5bc6bdaac7f58b96e4f3d763f2e255[1].jpg (800x450, 85.76K)

Well played

Do you have tigers though?

Kek, I bet he's been faking it this whole time.

Attached: Let's stretch when nobody is looking.jpg (640x360, 36.09K)

FUCK YEAH

We have a lion.

Attached: 604956_11560037_2195235_0d7718ae_image[1].jpg (900x1145, 743.22K)

My ID is legion though.

So you can spare 6 or so gorillion for the ovens?

This is a fun meme and all but seriously, we already spend far too much on the military industrial complex. This sounds like an excuse to dump more tax dollars down the drain on pork and subsidizing the deep state

Space Corps wont start out as literally exploring space. They will test the possibility of invading worlds via space using proto-type space marines as described in Starship Troopers (exoskeleton equipped with versatile, powerful weapons, dropped from canisters in high orbit, landing on the surface in small, elite squads that use rockets to move quickly and destroy vital targets as quickly as possible). Can you imagine the devastation that an actual mech-suited warrior dropping from high orbit could bring? Pure stealth, pure speed, pure annihilation. ST actually said in the history of earth that the mobile infantry was first used on Earth to conquer and subjugate most other nations under one empire. Lets hope that the "science fiction is science future" meme is a reality.

Attached: e4729d4d2d1467b6f1e74fba69db553e007eb38e2f7510f01b31cfb5efa3940b.jpg (2048x1437, 460.77K)

2.7% chance to hit us in 2007 from kikes/JPL, and the probability is almost nil now; they're kike scaring us into discovering 'similar size asteroids' at this point. Russians are going to mine it before it can even hit us; Russians are getting the chromed out battle cruisers because our best and brightest are compartmentalized into pieces of larger projects which are hoaxes that stay on Earth (like both of you) because of the jews in charge.

Anyways the more I think about this whole thing, it is just a step in the direction of disclosure. We've all seen UFO's, doesn't matter if terrestrial or alien they exist.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.66K)

Space travel being a hoax doesn't have to be a bad thing.

It's not hard to make a miniature nuclear reactor. The difficulty is that you need a set thickness of shielding for specific power output. As you can imagine it's not difficult to have tiny reaction core produce absolute shit ton of power, like a full sized nuclear power station could - you just need to throttle it up. But then you need same amount of shielding as a full sized nuclear power station, lest you're okay with irradiating the shit out of everything in vicinity. Ditto for fusion reactors.

Made me lol, but I would rather spend that same time and energy to elevate whites to the stars and other galaxies. Flat Earth is a psy-op to make us believe space isn't real and to keep us from working towards it ourselves. The jews themselves leaking all these retarded NASA videos to make the whole notion of space travel demoralizing; If NASA can't we surely can't!

This is a topic with so many levels of thinking it'll make your dick spin. In one line of thinking it is possible to have Space Marines stomping out skulls after [all points in space and time are connected] halfway across the universe on the reptilioid kike homeworlds.

What is Orion space cruiser.

user, they're much less likely to be physically capable as soldiers AND romantically capable as women unless they're also monster girls.

Whom ever militarizes space basically wins. Why haven't we?

We're stupid and signed treaties
Secretly already weaponized
Someone else already dominates it. Please be 4th Reich and not soul munching Archons

That's a mark 1 prototype space cruiser. We need to have a controlled acceleration to light speed (close to it , I know) that simulates 1g to a person standing upright. The "nozzle" that forced high temp nuclear god fire would be underfoot. Give me a billion and I bet we could make it work

Attached: IMG_2879.JPG (186x270 173.78 KB, 21.03K)

In other words, only in a fictional women you can find a desired combination of these qualities, because under normal circumstances they are mutually exclusive.

They want to ethnically cleanse whites before making space travel possible.

That's a nicely stylized video game concept art, a whole bunch of features give it away.

Extrapolate info from it. Think ahead. Make one that is livable for humans (white only)

It's pretty simple. You can't militarize space if you can't excercize your military power, and as it stands in our non-fictional universe, doing so will litter Earth orbit with debris moving at orbital velocities, appropriately, making it impossible to travel into space until the debris are cleared, because very ship would be promptly destroyed and become more orbital speed debris.

Yeah well, the problem with those is that they are made by people who have zero fucking clue what they're doing. In hands of anyone familiar with the field, they provoke but a laugh, maybe some disgust.

Attached: COMBATSHOTGUN.png (2950x900, 1.23M)

user, it's not the "objects" that need to be cheap. It's the "carrying" part.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command
Trump is so fucking out of touch it's painstakingly pathetic… what a moron

We know, moishe.

The AFSC doesn't do very much at all tbh.

Uses language like nation, cyberspace, and globe. Nice try though!

Attached: afsc.PNG (682x346, 349.61K)

maybe try reading that wiki article before saying something as dumb as that?
but whatever… doesn't surprise me that Trump dont know about AFSC… he is a moron kike after all

We know, moishe. Reported.

yup, ban me. that will solve everything

It solves your illiteracy.

Fuck off kike.

Because clones would likely be more vulnerable to psychic problems. Every space marine is born to a human mother and has a childhood. In universe or even IRL, I think such a thing would be difficult to duplicate. It's a very good weeding process.

Interdimensional space warfare is our future.

Attached: Ludens.webm (1280x720, 4.43M)

An interesting aside, I wrote the Whitehouse (addressed to President Trump) right after the inauguration wherein I mentioned the positives of a lunar base in formation of a "Space Force," words I specifically used.
I had thought these letters go straight to the oval filing bin, but maybe, just maybe, he did read it?

Attached: Whitehouse.png (670x509, 54.27K)

No it is not, and they will never not control the media at this point unless physically removed you bleeding heart newfag. Dehumanize yourself to face bloodshed is not a meme.

Nice
I bet he read it.
See you on the moon
MONDKRIEG

There were twenty.

Air force used to be part of the Army.

The emperor is a spiritual being, created by the fusion of Earth's greatest prophets and minds. His body isn't exactly corporeal and certainly not replicable.

You lost me at "ally with the kikes" as if they wouldn't know exactly what you're doing and destroy you.

*earth is hollow
FTFY retard.

Die.

it is a meme, but just because it's a meme doesnt mean it's not legit. the fact that it's a meme gives it even more credibility

many things are "created" by prophets and minds. president trump was created by memes, a bit of wizardry, and planetary pressure (otherwise he would just be regular trump) and that doesnt make him a god or some non-man entity or anything like that

Space elevator for $50 billion, another $10 billion for asteroid mining vessels, and the national debt can be paid off within 4-5 years.

Capped

Attached: 63427342873428.PNG (1792x383, 177.69K)

It appears I meant to say "not JUST a meme"

Does anyone have the caps of the story where whites, after fleeing earth come back and take it back from the mudskins that have taken over?

Attached: IMG_2883.GIF (384x288, 1.84M)

>If we can successfully colonize space, the future of the white race is almost guaranteed, because no matter what the Jews do on this planet, we can always just go to another one. Really makes me wonder (((who))) has been behind the decline of space program all these years, funding cuts, mistakes, etc.

The Jews can't have been that evil. Can they?

Attached: the Jews did it.jpg (800x600, 30.26K)

Don't you be calling my Martini-Henry a muzzleloader.

Can't wait to own one myself

Attached: IMG_2885.JPG (850x753 87.09 KB, 224.21K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: giphy.gif (661x496, 525.4K)

Attached: challenged.jpg (1200x702, 152.27K)

The memes flow through me,
I am but there servant,
Everyday we are growing stronger,
Soon we will realize our destiny.

Attached: we're going to space bitches.jpg (888x353 13.44 KB, 129.54K)

Attached: 1d6d32406352ee8bbbccfe16a3705856af497ffeec1fc1725213b17ced8aadbf.jpg (500x647 572.96 KB, 492.2K)

Um…

Attached: Primaris-Space-Marines-2.jpg (1024x578, 81.13K)

I want one.

Attached: not_smug.jpg (452x539, 44.51K)

No, it was originally designed to snatch the film-based Hexagon spy satellite from low polar orbit by launching off of a 747 in flight. It was then jury-rigged into a ground launch vehicle which was used for other spy satellites.

Jews are pure evil, not pure stupid. A better bet would be to appeal to the Jewish lust for gold, offer them a deal that we will not honor for access to the gold mines under a far more efficient white regime. Use the resources you gain from colonizing Africa to create a gene-virus to wipe shitskins and their (((handlers))) out for good.

About time this useless shit was unpinned. Learningchode is the most insufferable roach I ever saw.

Attached: 1483761171154.png (500x600, 142.82K)

Attached: e39af540808de6b9145c516aa7216aa03513b40f490625b6103226bb73b25056.jpg (300x360 14.8 KB, 31.04K)

We should have memed him as Sigmar instead, he was a cooler emperor than emps.

Attached: sigmar.jpg (1273x1500, 386.17K)

Attached: 91828.png (1204x677 695.28 KB, 346.9K)

PURGING INTENSIFIES

Attached: 1374077034665.jpg (1680x1050, 291.78K)

Loled, but extremely well said.

I can't wait for them to get their fucking teeth kicked down their goddamn throats either.

That's sounds so 80's that it seems almost like satire.

Attached: trump wave.webm (640x360, 7.84M)

That is the emperor you fucking poofter.

Attached: 1269141120384.jpg (300x300, 24.25K)

Ok, Schlomo. Go ahead and buy every dream the MIC promises you. Give them 80, 90, 100% of your income. They'll fedex your jetpack to you in a couple years, I promise.

Primaris marines are some mary sue fucking heresy right there.

bump-worthy. Fucking SPACE MARINES.

High quality night vision goggles are a helluva drug

Attached: YOUDBEINJAIL.jpg (255x253, 18.96K)