Absolute Diversity

This is the cast of voice actors who lend their voices to the characters of the new Duck Tales.

In advance, let's add that Scrooge McDuck has a new niece, a girl duck, because in (((current year))), 3 white boys is unacceptable.

So, here we have from left to right:
I bet that at least one of them is also a homo.

Why is this needed, if the characters doesn't act like the race of the people who speak for them, and these guys are not visible?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=6C6CzEEKaXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someones going to meme it, and you know what that meme is

I refuse to do so

Is that Joel from FunHaus?

He was okay on Community. Although him acting like Reddit sometimes is stupid.

If you mean Webby, she was in the old version too, dumbass. Or is this bait?

Oh, and she is NOT Scrooge's niece anyway. She is Mrs. Beakley's granddaughter.

She isn't new, Webby used to be in the old show. The only difference is that in the remake the 3 kids always act dumb while nuWebby is smarter than them.

When the fuck are those Disneyniggers going to release Volume 4?
RELEAS THIS

Sorry, Mr. Duck Tales Expert. I saw this series around 20 years ago…

Yepp, that's the point here.

You don't have to be an expert to keep track of main characters, just not retarded.

Nigger, if I saw it once, 20 years ago, how should I remember it?

If you only saw it once twenty years ago then why do you act like you give a fuck about the cy version?

Because (((they))) want to project a diversity message through a cartoon, despite the oh so diverse cast is not even visible. What the fuck is wrong with them?

So you're impotently kvetching about something you don't actually care about on a shitposting forum.
Welcome to the team.

They all look like Soyjack getting a new Switch

Isn't the goblin from that comedy duo who thought they were going to be the next Flight of the Conchords?

This open mouthed, wide eyed manchild soy smile has become such a blatant trend among the MSM that even my senile dad has noticed and is irritated by it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=6C6CzEEKaXQ

I think she's cute (pls no bully)

How would I go about meeting David Tennant?

I'm sorry user
XDDDD

Cartoons? On my Holla Forums?

Its more likely then youd think.

😒

cartoons go on Holla Forums