FFXIV General: Behemoth is a bitch Edition

3.45 is out! 3.5 on the horizon.
>i255 weapons from deep dungeon! it's still a mistake
>edda confirmed for best waifu she will never let you go
ffxiv-freetrial.com/na/
come join us and be weebshit while Making Eorzea Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivcrafting.com/levequests
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
ffxivtriad.com/cards
downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit all my friends are going to be ahead of me again.

i-its okay i've got months to 4.0

Goobbue Boys
bump

an user claimed that the big bad from stormblood was from Rabanastre, can anyone confirm this?

Holy shit guys I found out how to customize my UI.

Holy shit.

Finally unlocked Palace of the Dead. How does it work and what's so great about it? Is it viable for me, as a lvl 31 archer, to jump in? Why is LNC so fucking boring? Why do they make it look so damned cool for Dragoon? they better fucking have some FFIV Kain armor

> tfw no double-D or E titty kitty with thick thighs

not bad. only criticism is that leveling any disciple of the hand is suffering.

what's the best way to enjoy this game? hit X level and do Y dungeon with a group?

Randomized floors that allows you to enter after 18 and has no job/party restrictions. Can be useful for leveling, getting a passable Lv60 weapon and seeing what a job plays like at later levels due to the rapid leveling and unlocked skills while inside.

all melee is boring early on. it goes quicker as you get more experience at the game though.

cause it is, tbh. when done right anyway. DRG has some great burst damage, and very good sustained damage as well.

it's given to you as a part of your DRG quest once you complete it at 50.

Just enjoy the ride, and don't skip out on doing optional dungeons on your way Heavensward.

look for some guides online. leves are probably the best way to do crafter leveling past 15 or so.

do what is fun for you, but yeah, dungeons get progressively more fun and challenging (with the odd exception here and there) as you level up.

yeah, another player told me about leves. shame there's a limited allowance, but that's for a reason i guess.i forgot about the allowance until i splurged all of them on low lv quests.

sure. dont you need a party? the player base in this game is alright, but i dont really get a chance to make buddies during story questing.

ffxivcrafting.com/levequests

that's what duty finder is for. default key is U on your keyboard. it's also accessible under the Party member, which is the little flag button on the menu bar.

it'll probably suck if you're not a tank. DPS wait times tend to be anywhere from 5 to 30+ minutes depending on how busy the server group is at the moment

No. The new Legatus is the current overlord of Ala Mihgo and the son of the Garlean Emperor. He also commands the XII Legion.

Since the legion numbers all correspond to the games referenced by the questline they are involved with:
Legatus = Vayne
Ala Mihgo = Rabanastre
The Griffon = Ondore
Eorzean Alliance = Rozarria
Cid = Cid

Just create a duty finder, advertise it as first time bonus. Plenty of friendly people who'll be glad to help out and get a second chance point for their journal while doing so.

which begs the question, what's going to happen with the VI legion and the Warring Triad?

who will be the one to go Kefka?

The warring triad plot just ends when Zurvan is defeated and Van Hydrus goes home in shame.

His failures earn him scorn and demotions, eventually culminating in him seeking a way to boost his power to regain his standing. After an ill-conceived attempt to harness the lingering aether of the triad he goes completely batshit and gains primal like power as a bonus boss for 3.55

This actually sounds fucking amazing, they should have kept this.

yeah it was a neat idea. woulda been nice to incorporate it, but i guess they opted against it since it made making the quests much easier.

RECRUITMENT CODE FOR CASUALS WHO WANNA TRY THIS SHIT AND GET FREE ITEMS

TT4FDKBC

stop it user. this is for discussion, not for you to get refer-a-friend shit.

fuck you nigga that shit is free, I wish one of you faggots would have let me know I get a 20% exp bonus under lvl 25 when I started.

You never asked.

user….

It's not uncommon for MMOs to have crap like this. Besides, you're only doing this for the free crap you get for reeling someone in.

wtf is going on here, are you white knighting because I posted a code for free shit for them and me? Do you have a problem with that or are you mad I posted it before you did?

Yes anyone who uses the code gets free items and the person who posted the code gets free items. Is this some sort of dark secret? Why don't you go ahead and downboat me so I can't succeed in my evil plan. Jesus Christ you are a little passive aggressive faggot

You should probably go back to where you came from, you might have better luck there.

this guy gets it.

you wanna toss out friend codes, go to plebbit. we keep that shit out of these threads.

Nigger what is this shit

This is the best eqwowclone ever created.

But it just feels like there's something missing.

that is glitched as fuck. no idea how you're supposed to fix it but its supposed ot be like this.

ass slider

Oh that screencap helps, I have invisible buttons but they still seem to work if I click where they are supposed to be

pretty sweet! this will make leveling Lancer a bit less painful.

i dunno, I feel like LNC is especially boring for some reason.

Oh hell yeah. Does FFXIV have any other good FFIV fan-service goodies? FFIV is my favorite

I am so happy.

I have crazy as fuck luck but I never farm that shit until it is no longer relevent.

lnc is boring because your rotation is literally one button til 24

Do I need to redownload anything if I upgrade from trial version to retail?

well no I dont think so. I dont know about the steam version but if you are downloading the client straight from square then that should be all you need + a working license and subscription.

so close to getting 3 lines but im still happy I managed to get 2 lines.

POST XMAS GLAMGLAMS!

check'd

and grats user. i'm on my way to get 3 lines, assuming the last 3 stickers aren't random shit they will be

Fastest way to get lore? Scholar at ilvl 164. Running muh facility because I don't really know what else to do but these queue times aren't the best.

what on earth is that book thing? It looks adorable.

oh. yeah.

be a tank. not even kidding. healer has it better than dps, but even during off-times on off days i never wait more than a minute as a tank. usually it's instant. like 99% of the time instant. rare is the day i wait more than 5 seconds.

Wondrous Tails. given by the cuter-than-a-button Miqot'e girl, Khloe Aliapoh in Idyllshire. it's a pretty great excuse to run old content. DoL/DoH book coming in 3.5, allegedly.

neat-o. I'm guessing it's level 50/60 content?

yeah, level 60 only, but it has you go back and do all the "old" content, so old extreme primals, binding coil of bahamut (old end-game 50 raids), the older Alexander stuff, some deep dungeon and pvp, and all the available dungeon level brackets (1-49, 50, 51-59, 60).

I resubbed after being gone for around year and recently hit 50 on my main class, Conjurer. Is it worth buying Heavensward right now or should I wait until I actually finish the campaign storyline quests? I'm not missing out on anything, am I?

you can't go to HW until you finish the MSQ in ARR, so yeah, if you just hit 50 and are doing/have recently done cape westwind/castrum M/praetorium then you've got a ways to go yet before you'll hit HW. playing 6-7 hours a day with ilvl 110ish gear when i restarted, i was able to get through the half of the MSQ i hadn't finished in about 1.5 weeks.

for perspective, i quit 2.0 due to a terminal case of marriage about a month after the "novus" step for relic 2.0 was released. i still have the skyfire book in my inventory actually. i restarted when Sephirot and Midas Savage were the new hotness, back in about March of this year.

What world do you faggots play in? Do we have some shitty Holla Forums guild or something?

nWo Free Company on the Exodus server

FUCK is lag a big issue on this game or am I fine with a not-so-good connection?

I'm in bongland and my connection is just GOOD and I can play no issue.

For the most part lag won't be much of an issue, but once you start getting into end game stuff where you need to dodge mechanics, lag will make your life a living hell

I hope those ass sliders will actually have an affect on Lalafells. My popoto needs a bigger potash.

If I can't pull from the bottom of the stairs in library hard to the edge of the second floor then I feel like i'm slowing the PT down.

Alright, I just got warrior to 60 and grabbed some ilevel 230 pieces.

What the fuck should I meld on my gear?
I can't find two guide saying the same thing.

I hear crit/det on the left side and str on the right.

I'm lvl 8 and have no idea what the hell am I supposed to be doing

follow your quests; they have blue color with a plus for job/unlock quests and a meteor shape for main story. If both are red, it means you're underleveled. Go do a few quests from random NPCs

keep doing the MSQ, or really any other quests you can find. MSQ quest icons look like a meteor whereas the other regular quests are either just an exclamation point in a thought bubble, or a blueish exclamation point with a + next to it.

do FATE's when they're nearby. anything that's not a "boss" FATE is most likely soloable if you're careful, and 2-4 people can usually take on any sub-20 boss FATE.

It's the answer I got by asking around, you are probably right user.

what materia should I be using as a lvl 60 monk?

crit in every slot, if a piece is crit capped use determination

Crit, and if you can't do that then det.

Can't make a character on NA servers they're all full.

That's actually kind of hard to believe.
Then fuck off, we're full.

Try Siren. I can hook you up with an FC too.

so does Holla Forums have a free company?

yes

Dressing up in this game is too much fun.

Also found this while looking at my old screen shots. Enjoy.

Okay niggers Just finished building my new computer. Is this shit actually good or is it trash?

if you want a BC-era wowclone+1 in terms of quality, with a great soundtrack/music, solid (if sometimes predictable) story, and lots of slutty [email protected]/* */, eczema demons, pure hyur maidens and roegadyn amazons to love tenderly then you can't go wrong with this game.

It has Lalafells, therefore it is god tier.

REMOVE POTATO YOU ARE WORST RACE, WORST RACE, CLEANSE EORZEA OF YOUR FILTH, POTATOS ARE SUB-SPECIES, NOT WORTHY OF EATING PRIMAL DICK, LET ALONE LIVING WITH REGULAR
REMOVE POTATO

I only want delicious Elin thighs, not potatoes. But everyone tells me TERA turned to complete ass a while back so here I am.

Are there any loli characters that actually look delicious?

well Satan, i guess that depends on what you mean by delicious.

Is this game still good if I'm not a chronic masturbator and just want good gameplay in a populated world?

Is there a puppermaster job like in XI? Or any sort of non-standard MMO class really.

They keep doing so many shitty updates to TERA. TLDR if you don't have the most recent race locked gender locked (usually Elin) DPS class that does the biggest numbers, tanks, and self heals at the same time then you're just going to spend a dungeon sitting back playing with your nips. They also promised a lot of stuff that they never got around to (Male Elin if reaper was popular etc.) but just dropped it in favor of more shitty cosmetics and cut corners.

no, there's no PUP in ff14, at least not right now and probably not for awhile, if at all

closest thing you'll find to "non-standard" is either smn or mch.

Well looks like Mechanic. After I fucking reinstall Win7 clean and manually update it because Wangblows is a bunch of niggerfucking kikelords I will see how the system handles the Benchmark. If it runs smooth I will work towards a Mechanic.

Does race matter?

You have to clear almost 300 quests to touch machinist :^)

only for looks user. also its machinist technically, and it's an xpac job, so it'll take you a bit to get there. in the mean time, i'd level archer/bard and lancer/dragoon, since you can use skills from those two base classes (arc and lnc) on your MCH eventually.

Japan is having the time of their lives with this game thanks to all the bugs. Going to post some more stuff from nicovideo to show you all.

How to not make your Elezen look like complete shit?

or just look up Briardien for inspiration.

Good taste, I thinking about it my niqqa Urianger can look decent too.

Elezen really only look good wearing clothes/armor with some bulk to them, otherwise their freakish necks are too apparent.

Not easily

Urianger is a good one. Stephanivien is also good if you want something a little more "refined but rough around the edges."

sunrise in courthas

absolutely gorgeous. wish it happened more often, but the rarity makes it extra special. nice screen cap user.

why would you want male elin

Okay so I unfucked that nightmare that was directX and managed to get the Heavensword Benchmark to run. Is there anyway I can make it not look like ass and score higher than 11821?

TERA isn't a game anymore, its a dress up simulator. Their tanking system is absolutely fucking stupid where you need to buy crystals to hold hate, and that's for the two or three dungeons in the WHOLE FUCKING GAME where tanks are relevant.

get better hardware

Urianger's ARR VA was so good, then they fucked it all up in HW. Still angry.

yeah, gideon emery truly knows how to do his shit. not entirely sure why they changed VA's but here's hoping he comes back in Stormblood. here's also hoping that alphi takes a bit of a back seat and we get to spend more time with alisaie instead

Would throwing another NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 on in a crossfire setup help?

I'm letting the Miqitten down, guys

I'm really liking this game so far, guildhests are nice and I'm liking a lot of mechanics and systems like the FATEs and job changing.
Plus being able to play as a fappable catgirl really sealed the deal

nigger, if you actually have 1 gtx 1070 you should be playing this game just fine.

ayylien/10

I thought that was a catboy.

I'm going to go on a limb and say he's referring to the really fucking awful looking jaw. Your character really looks more like a little boy than a catgirl. Also, even if the anime eyes are the least bad thing about how your character looks, "huge anime eyes" generally don't look good at all when taken out of the anime artstyle.

you say it like that's a bad thing

You have astonishingly awful taste.

Fix the chola eyebrows at least

post your character

Here you go bucky brown. Couldn't find an angle that didn't fuck with eye color or skin tones

I probably could have just used Aetherial background

I was ready to meme you up with cherrypicked fallacies, but I have to admit that is pretty damn cute

Thanks m80.
Really, the only problem I see with your c@ is that her lips have barely any definition, which can be fixed by a nudish pink color and the chola brows.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward Benchmark
Score: 11821
1280x720 Custom DirectX11 Windowed
AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Well that is what I got and user said I needed bettre hardware so the game doesn't look like ass. Don't know what else to add on.

I got a
Both of which are worse then yours. I can run the game at 1080p max settings and have a steady 60 fps.except inside cities, can drop to the 40ish range there

Well than what settings can I change to make it look less eye rapingly bad?
Graphics Presets: CustomGeneral-Wet Surface Effects: Enabled-Occlusion Culling: Enabled-LOD on Distant Objects: Enabled-Real-time Reflections: Highest Quality (DirectX 11 Only)-Edge Smoothing (Anti-aliasing): FXAA-Transparent Lighting Quality: High-Grass Quality: High-Background Tessellation: High Quality-Water Tessellation: High QualityShadows-Self: Display-Other NPCs: DisplayShadow Quality-LOD on Shadows: Enabled-Shadow Resolution: Normal - 1024p-Shadow Cascading: Best-Shadow Softening: StrongTexture Detail-Texture Filtering: Anisotropic-Anisotropic Filtering: x4Movement Physics-Self: Full-Other NPCs: FullEffects-Limb Darkening: Enabled-Radial Blur: Enabled-Screen Space Ambient Occlusion: HBAO+: High Quality (DirectX 11 Only)-Glare: NormalCinematic Cutscenes-Depth of Field: Enabled

Well for starters change it to 1080p you fucking mongoloid. Why would you ever play a game at 720p when you have a fucking 1070?
After that turn the graphics presets to maximum, and boom there you go.

I hit level 60 and I don't know what to do now.

did you unlock alex?
did you continue the MSQ?
have you unlocked void ark/weeping city?
extreme ravana/bismarck?
sophia/sephirot and their ex versions?
given diadem a whack?
tried out level 60 pvp?
joined a hunt ls?
picked up your wondrous tails journal for the week?

kill yourself for waisting your life playing this garbage.

YOU HERD ME!

whey sting

What world you faggots all in?

here

This game is garbage, and dwindling server populations are proof of that.

Heya guys Other 8ch FC here Concentrated Smug.

We're the old TERA crew finally gave up and decided to play FFXIV We set up our own company and started from scratch. So if anyone who wants the ground up experience here we are. We didn't post in thread till we ranked to 6 so we could make steps towards land acquisition. We're at 10 members all from the old crew so if you remember us come join or say hi.

memes and autism's blessings

I don't even know why I haven't killed myself yet. I probably will soon, one day. I have nothing to live for, no true friends, no gf, and my relationship with my family is falling apart and no matter how hard I try to stop it my mental health and sanity breaking down because of no gf stops me from making any progress.

Throughout the day I randomly hit myself and hit things in my room or make grunts and whimpers because I'm so frustrated of having no gf and because of the sick and empty feeling in my stomach won't go away. I lie in the fetal position and fall asleep because the feeling in my stomach prevents me from getting up. I talk myself to sleep to comfort myself.

I'm going crazy right before my eyes, it's only a matter of time until I start stabbing myself with the knife in my drawer, I've gotten very close as of late. You know how my day started today? I fucking tripped UP the stairs carrying a whole plate of perogies. Then I get into ffxiv and see my ping at unplayable levels. I log off and think about dying and then come here - then everything is better because I see and realize that hey, at least I'm not as much of a faggot as that guy.

BLM dps
WHM healer
RDM tank

FUCK

Why do you retards never read the OP? Also, just look on the bright side user, you can fix your ayylien when you start over on exodus .

decent

LALAFELLS CUTE

A CUTE

linkshell for both FCs?

Do you guys not want to merge with nWo? Seems like that'll just cause confusion, especially if you're the "other 8ch FC" and not the "ex-tera players FC".

i smell drama a-brewin.

Drama has to be made, so it can easily be avoided as well

certainly hope so. im on levi so it doesnt affect me in any way.

Nigga, did you guys PAY to get on our server so you could choose not to play with us or interact with us in any way?

Why make an FC on Exodus and then call yourself the "other 8ch FC" when the original has been running for over a year? If you wanted to play with your own group then why not choose any other server to lessen possible drama/confusion? I totally get playing with a group of m8s but this just seems like a very poor decision that would negatively effect both guilds.

sounds to me like you just want to play with your friends on a quiet server. nothing wrong with that. but making a new 8ch guild on the same server is pointless. make a new 8ch guild on something else, it might be nice for people to have options of servers. this does nothing but stroke your own ego if you succeed in becoming the bigger 8ch exodus fc, or bum you out if you're forgotten. your service is already being provided, there's absolutely no demand for it.

Do you have brain damage, user?

I spent an hour hitting the refresh button every three minutes just to create a new character on it today.

Character creation on Exodus is closed during most times of the day, or HAS been for the majority of our FC's nearly two-year lifespan. As such, most members have had to either create characters during the narrow window in which it's possible for them to do so, or just shell out the shekels to transfer.

Which means these faggots either stayed up all night to make characters or paid real human money to get onto our server, despite having zero reason to do so as, like you said, Exodus isn't one of the most popular nor is it particularly good. There are plenty of servers who are always open and the threads are full of anons on those servers who want to play with Holla Forums, but don't want to abandon their servers, so why the fuck would they go out of their way to make their FC on Exodus?

It was open all last week, and was open for most of today. Not sure where you're coming from with this. Making a character on Exodus is easy as shit. It's open right now, even.

This is unnecessary

Just because it's open now, when the game is half-dead and limping along, doesn't mean it's always been open. Like I said, historically it's been incredibly annoying to make characters on Exodus, yet these guys made characters long enough ago that they could mostly get into the 50s.

Somehow you managed to completely misinterpret everything I've said and ignoring the fact that my initial post was accusing them of spending an irrational amount of time or money to get onto a server that is WORTHLESS.

And I'm saying you're full of shit, because nobody spent any time trying to get in.
Level is barely any indication of character age when it's easy as hell to hit 50 nowadays.

Are you seriously trying to say that every single member who joined nWo in two years has lied about having to wait for the server to open up to create a character? That the game's population has never fluctuated, and has always remained low enough that no one would EVER have trouble getting into any server other than the top 10, a list that includes jap servers?

No, I'm saying that you're full of shit about anyone paying real money or autistically staying up all night for the server to open like you're accusing, but go ahead and continue putting words in my mouth.

Exodus was never large enough to be as exclusive as Balmung or even Gilgamesh. Thinking that it was so hard to get in is just silly when those two behemoths are still hard to get into while the game is in its pre-expac lull for the next 6 months or so.

I'd say a large portion of the people that play this game are retarded to some degree. Just look at how many shekles the cash shop gets for mounts, emotes and one-time use clothing. FF11 had its fair share of them too from what I remember.

Ok everyone who's trying to pull a fucking sperg for no fucking reason chill out.

1)We established in Exodus because we had some old friends IN nwo who wanted to play with us and people quietly trickled along.

2) Absolutely none of us put any effort or had difficulty creating characters or transferred. so that "YOU GUYS ARE AUTISTIC!!!" I mean yes? but not in that capacity.

3)So you have organizational competition; big fucking whoop. we can still play across FCs and be buds rather than twisting nipples and trying to start a shit.

4) Our Tera organization Has historically been drama free and we're not going to start some now for no reason so politely jump up your own asshole with the "WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!" shit.

5) You'd think you guys would be grateful for a bigger community rather than start sperging out and telling people to go away when half of you guys are saying it's dead as shit. So no we aren't going away because our mere existence is apparently offensive.

So why don't you all join nWo? Why don't you call yourself an fc for you and your friends?

this shit right here is the beauty of the linkshell.

just make an "nWo Terafugees" LS, invite everyone from both FC's and call it a day.

The problem is one of labels. "The 8ch FC" has existed for nearly 2 years. "The people who are sick of TERA and want to try XIV FC" is cool, but creating two "8ch FCs" is pointless and detrimental to everyone involved.

Because we wanted to work towards something, to have the struggle of getting established, sweat of your own brow type and make some new friends along the way. We aren't exclusive but we have enough people that we wanted to work together towards building things as we wanted to have them.

VIDEO

GAMES

"we"

so you and your friends

so this is just you and your friend's guild, not "the 8ch guild"

just argue in-game if you want to do so

In what way is it detrimental? the pvp in this game has no regard for FC association and the grand company division is being patched out.

As someone already pointed out we can have a link-shell that links everyone involved across both FCs and lose nothing. But if the argument is about resources then this is no longer a conversation about playing with potentially like-minded people but one of kikery.

I should ignore this but "we" are all from Holla Forums and "we" are not exclusive to just us so it's not just a closed FC for a group of friends.

SweetFX is pretty nice. I'm using it for SMAA and LumaSharpen, which makes the game look a lot clearer when used modestly.

You seem upset, friend.

thread theme

It's detrimental because nWo is a Rank 8 FC, can provide better buffs with more uptime, has a house with crafting stations (does anyone still use those?), a chocobo stable, and gardening plots that SMUG people could use. By not being a part of nWo, they lose access to these things until they build up enough rank/FC credits/buy a house. Those are just the things I could think off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

You know, I came to Balmung with the optimistic hopes that I would stop being such a reclusive fuck, come out of my shell and eventually start RPing. I was hoping the large community would really do something for me.

I was wrong.
I want to go back to Zalera.
Why is this community so terrible?
I just wanted Yuri-lizard RP.

Which FC has faggots, kikes, trannies, or women?

I need to know which group of you asspies to avoid in the future.

nWo has 3 of those

Since when did tumblr start dropping truth bombs?

Lalafells reproduce asexually you potato nigger

Balmung is the designated tumblr containment server.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

oh shit, lusty potatoes confirmed

You only have yourself to blame. Also

Anything Holla Forums related is gonna have some faggots involved. Anyway nWo is bretty good choice, had lots of great people and tons of fun when I used to play with them.

This faggot drama is exactly why Ultros remains the superior world

Then fuck you all. I am sick and god damned tired of fucking queers. I can't even play a game without you buttfucking faggots talking about your bullshit.

This is why you don't give a shit and just play the game.

I don't think there's any people bragging about being gay, you just might get a couple jokes here and there. You'll be missing out user, it was a good and friendly group of people to play with. Without a doubt one of the best experiences I had playing with other people on Holla Forums.

I'm not missing out on anything. I know exactly how obnoxious fudgepackers are.
Do I run around screaming about my fetishes? Nope, because I am not so shallow that I have to pretend it is my entire personality. Fuck off you faggots. I don't want nothing to do with you.

WHY WASN'T I WARNED!?

we have been saying this every thread man, stay off balmung.

there's a reason why it's called "balmeme" and it's not as a compliment.

We're all pretend gay m8. Jon the degeneracy channel pls.

I can't decide if I'd like to resub to this or buy the new pokemon.

Not as a matter of money, but time investment.

Why not get both and play Pokemon during queues and down time. Not like Pokemon moon/sun are that long anyway.

Lak here, holy shit
stop sperging u tards they just want to play together like they used to in TERA

the 8ch FC is full of faggots who want to become as big an FC as possible for typical dick waving.

majority was fine back in my time.
its a management issue trust me ;^)

You should come back fagboi.

Korlat here
Come back you fucking turkroach I finally got my ass to 60
it only took 2 years :^)

You a faggot, jew. tranny, or woman?

It was a "faggot being a piece of shit for no reason and sperging out hardcore" issue. Kill you are self.

I wouldn't call starting to act like your friend is your enemy just because he called you selfish for right reasons as no reason Dave.

maybe for next expansion i might be free then.

sounds like youre the one whos missing the point

What "right reasons"? You started to act like a massive faggot out of nowhere and decided to "call me out" for being "a greedy kike" when I've spent hours, days and weeks of my time and millions of my own (hard earned) money. If anything, i have lost a shit ton of time and money out of this (at the time). Even after your spergout and departure, i/we have continued to do our job and help people out in one way or another.

If you want to keep talking, i can toss you an invite to a private discord of mine or something. Other than that, i have no interest or motivation to keep talking about this particular incident.
There is pastebins with more info and chatlogs that i can post here if needed.

Oh, apparently one of your main issues was not being carried through thordan or something? (After being asked by me to join groups on several occasions)

This shit made no sense back then and still doesn't.

why did i come back to this

Best way to find a non cancer guild?

start one by yourself of only close friends you've vetted

Somewhere….
Beyond the sea…

Say hi to someone while you're fishing and they run by you. It worked for me.

holy shit

Used to have a pomp myself
wanted to change it up

All the obnoxious fucks that can't even keep from wiping run Alexander apparently. Being a PLD is suffering.

I'm gearing up for Sohr Khai right now and I have yet to meet these shitters. Is it the server or am I in for a world of shit?

I think it's mostly just that most of the people who are good have everything they need and aren't running it as frequently, so you're more likely to get shitters

Probably. Plus Alexander is THE raid to do right now.

Dude how fucking hard were you bullied as a kid?

Holy shit the Kebab is still alive

I love this game mang.

That annoying autist? I'd say he was the sort to run between classes with his hands behind his back, but well, that IS how the class runs.

I FUCKING LOVE CHOCOBO RACING

What a headache dealing with shitty groups but man it'll feel good having that whole set for glamour.

I FUCKING HATE TRIPLE TRIAD

Why so? Its a pretty fun distraction that encourages card collecting.

CAUSE I CANT AFFORD DECENT CARDS AND MY BUTT IS SORE

so battle people/run things til you get good ones, there are lists online

Need off of balmeme bad. Is exodus a decently lively server outside 8ch fc? Is there RP fcs?

Pretty much, also you can get most of the good cards by grinding npcs , so no real need to buy after the initial 30 cards hurdle.

Finally did Titan today. Fuck that Rock-Tomb thing. Unavoidable bullshit. Getting knocked off at the start of the fight was a pain in the ass. but we wound up wiping another 2 times after that as well ;w;

Yeah we have a nice company on Exodus, no RPing.

You told me this game was good, retards.
What's wrong with you? Now my son is in tears.

Hello?

goodbye

Anybody have any good WHM infographs?
Also recommended hotbar/hud layouts.

Your wife's son is not YOUR son just because you married her.

You're right. My wife's son is my own because I killed her.

Make sure you wear her skin when you address him.

Too late. We already ate her.

This game makes me want to commit several crimes.

Get used to it, everything is the healers fault.

Please tell me you capped these retards.

you deserve it

I was so angry when it happened I didn't even know what to do. Happened last week, otherwise I'd go through the logs and find it.

Divine Veil is a level 56 PLD ability.

i've seen people suggest kicking tanks under 30 (and plds under 40) for not being in tank stance. this game has some really brilliant players, and then this game has some truly stupid mouth breathers.

How the hell did you miss them? There's a pop up reminding you every two levels to go do your class quest.

Deep Dungeon was a mistake

Wait can you get TT cards outside of the saucer? I don't see how to make a proper deck without grinding a mountain of saucer coins otherwise

Is this gonna be the new bantz formula? making a long post about how pathetic your life is and then at the last sentences, do a switcharoo by saying your shitty life isn't as bad as that user.
Got a good chuckle out of me

theres NPC outside the goldsaucer that you can have TT battle. they usually have weird "!" icon on their head

you can have them with other players as well
i hope you're ready
to
D-D-DUEL

You can't get rare card by dueling other players though, only MGP point. And most OP players that can carry 4* cards wont duel you if you use random or reverse rules, because they are fucking faggot

If you duel a friend and force them to lose every TT tourney you can get rare cards from the prize packs.

Playing with randoms blows

ffxivtriad.com/cards

Spending some time leveling my botanist, noticed the moon rays looked kinda nice.

how the fuck do they notice youre healing yourself but not notice that you need healing. god damn it

>Send Pride a commission inquiry not realizing what 'slots taken' means
>will probably be too spaghetti'd to email them again when a slot opens.
Fug

Is it bad that one of the main reasons i'm still subbed is because of the music when I can just simply youtube?

check'd

nah. the visuals are comfy as fuck. ive spent more time idling on the little dock by hermit's hovel in outer LN than i probably should have.

Have you completed your full hunting log on every single job yet?

buttocks.

do you need to be a particular level to feed color dye fruit to a chocobo?

RIP PRIMAL DC YOU WILL BE MISSED

I'm getting real fucking sick of my data center.

Apparently it's happening in every burger DC right now. Something must have blown up in there

How often does this shit happen now?

When isn't something blowing up?

Too goddamn much.

How long does it take to usually fix?

I'd like to say a couple of hours, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Seems to be fixed now

What is the name of the Tera FC on Exodus?

DED AGAIN AND THIS IS THE CULPRIT

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/ FUCK THESE GUYS

WHY CAN'T I PLAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS WORKING ITS WORKING BUT THERE'S QUEUES TO GET IN

DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND I AM A NEET AND I WILL DIE IF I DON'T HAVE A STEADY SUPPLY OF DISTRACTIONS

I dont get it is it just one ISP's fault for everything being down?

because they provide the internet service for Square/FFXIV's end of things. and right now Level 3 is shitting all over everything.

Ok so I just downloaded this after over a year. I want to start again fresh, but I have only Heavensward. Do I need the last expansion to properly play at the start, or can I start now and just get the expansion later?

Any good "getting started" videos, especially for people who played WoW before?

How's the PvE content? Raiding?

Heavensward is still the only released Expansion. Or do you mean to say that you don't have A Realm Reborn; the base game?

Can't help you on the videos, i went in blind and i'm having a blast. Still on my first 30 days and already level 40. I never played WoW either though.

You don't think king nigger is actually going to go through with creating a firewall in the US and this outage is just a cover for it?

Ah I thought the Blood thingy released already. Oh well, time to dive in I guess.

Heavensward (3.0) is the current expansion. A Realm Reborn (2.0) is the base game. The original version/ legacy (1.0) is no longer playable.
You don't need the expansion until lvl 50. The only thing it really adds to the early game is the ability to be an Au'ra and you can change races later anyway.
Raidguide does visual guides for most end game raids, if you don't like them there are plenty of other places to get the same info from. Though everything but the hardest content can usually be explained by other people and there is in fact a special category of player who job is EXPLICITLY to help newbies. How good they are at it is debatable.
As for individual classes you get your abilities one or two at a time, providing you take your time you should be able to figure out how they all fit together by reading the text descriptions on them.
Don't stand in stupid. Most bosses will lay an AoE template down before doing a major attack as long as you're not in it when their cast bar reaches the end you're safe.
Multiclass is a thing. One character can be literally every class in the game and pull certain abilities from classes they're not using. Remember this when the tank says your DPS sucks, they may also play your class and have a better grasp of it then you.

Concentrated Smug, iirc

I'm maxed out in poetics, what should I be spending it on?

Ironworks gear for desynth/ glamor?

Unidentified stuff for your 60 relic or what said and pick up a set if you are close to having a class to 50. Also, don't forget you can trade in that gear and carbontwine you get from doing coils and crystal tower to get ilvl 130 gear you can equip at level 50.

Which music by Masayoshi Soken doesn't feel like a Yoko Shimomura hack job? No mentioning Breaking Boundaries

*dabs*

They cut off signups before Black Friday last year too. On /a/ they have signups in September and I'm wishing I had that much time, I ordered stuff before BF and it still hasn't even left Japan.

Girls go apeshit for this I don't know why, for me it taste like grass or something.

Do you have faceblindness or something?

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.html

Finally

I'm a DPS, i just keep mega-pots and Second Wind on me 24/7 that way the healer can focus on the tank and other DPS but truthfully it's because I don't trust randoms as a rule of thumb.

It's about that time, eh chaps?

if not ironworks/anima unidentified stuff, use it to get crystal sand trade in stuff (5 trade ins per 900 poetics).

agreed. im tired of seeing people speak in tongues. who wants to bake new bread?

I know I couldn't, my Culinarian skill is 0.

We're not even on autosage, let alone page 13. Hot pockets get bitchy if you make a new thread before page 13.

don't, I'll delete both threads if you do.

It's on Page 1. Don't even try it.

and that, children, is how you revive a thread.

Thread is now about viability of thread.

good one fam

But muh crit

I really hate how you need a house or to be in a FC with a house and stable just to color your stupid chocobo

you can always get an apartment and use the local stable.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

ARE THE GODDAMN CHOCOBO RACES AGAINST SHITTY CPU PLAYERS? I KEEP RUNNING INTO THE SAME FAGGOTS EVERYTIME

yes. look at the colour of the names, Cant remember if it was blue or green but people with the same colour as you are other players and the rest are CPU.

what the hell squeenix

not like anyone plays chocobo racing anyway. its rare as fuck seeing other players.

A shame since it's so fun. They really need to rework the racing queues so you can sign up anywhere like a regular duty instead of needing to be stuck in the saucer room with nothing else to do to race