(Pre) NASA Speedrun

NASA is doing a speedrun this weekend.

Schedule:
horaro.org/prenasa/schedule

Stream:
twitch.tv/naspeedrunnerassembly

Metroid II being up next.
The only donation-cancer is them trying to raise money to book a cheap hotel for their actual event sometime next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYeXD06E5nIk7BwRr5Q954w/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump's not even in office and he's got our space program up and running!

I think this one employs more autists than the actual NASA.

BASED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

bump

What how fast they can get to the moon and back?

Everyone at NASA who refuses to believe in science needs to be fired. Everyone at NASA who is unwilling to work on a manned Mars mission needs to be fired. All funding needs to be cut to everything BUT the Mars mission and related technologies.

THIS is a waste of all kinds of taxpayer money.

yeah putting up a speedrunning marathon might not be the best way to get in with todays youth, I think they might have better luck funding their own esports league.

Whens cyberdemon's section?

I waited until l the set up block was over to bump the thread and now I realized that there is no player cam at all.

What the fuck? Thats 33 and 1/3 of the fun.

Asides from shit like the MAGAman, it's largely uninteresting and reminicing of twitch streamer cancer, i'm glad it's not there for the prescheulde.

They'll probably add it back in the main event, this is just a premarathon of the actual thing.

That kind of came out of nowhere. Hopefully they come up with the money for another main event, I'm never giving the kikes at GDQ views ever again.

Anyone know if all the runs were uploaded here yet? youtube.com/channel/UCYeXD06E5nIk7BwRr5Q954w/videos

I guess "pre-marathon" means raise money to get people to the main marathon. That would explain a lot, like why there is no player cam.
Its still like 93,000 times better then *GDQ. So I'll take what I can get.

Oh shit I missed this. Well let's see what they running last at lea-
this guy runs almost nothing but this game day in day out
how does this shit still take this long
last time I checked OoT allowed you to warp to the end cutscene in fifteen minutes tops

Next NASA will fund the Mars mission in Kikestarter with crew membership being one of the stretch goals.

Chuck rock run was the best run so far

Is this actually tied to NASA or are these queers just using the acronym for recognition?

Why the fuck would NASA care about some speedrunning autists?

Actually tied with NASA, Since the President is promising to skimp funding to an area of a program, they're trying to find way to pass the time til 2020 and found speedrunning a good way for autismos.

They better fucking speedrun Moonbase Alpha.

To power their new autism-powered spacecraft

I believe it is, but its to raise funding to get people to the next official nasa speed gaming convention.

they could just paint sonic on the side for that

I think so too

Because I was the runner

NASA stands for North American Speedrunner Assembly. It's the NA version of the European Speedrunner Assembly. Both are sort of a response to GDQ becoming overly sterile and more about money and influence than speedrunning. NASA and ESA don't censor people, don't ban people over nothing, and want a more relaxed and intimate atmosphere than GDQ's huge halls full of people and giant projectors. This event is a pre-NASA online marathon designed to raise money so that viewers and runners don't have to pay as much to attend the actual event.

ESA was made because *GDQ is in America, and then they made their own GDQ-like while NASA is what you said a non gay GDQ

hurr hurr space