How to redpill newfags on the Jewish Question

ProfessionalSalesFag here…

Keys to gently “Red Pill” another person on the Jewish Question:

Find some common ground where they’ve already questioned the MSM narrative (JFK, RFK, Oswald, John John, Clintons, Clinton Foundation, Arkancides, BHO/birth certificate, 9/11, Building 7, no video of plane hitting Pentagon, missing 2.3 trillion dollars, Halliburton, rigged primary election, MSM biases, Russian collusion, Fox News, CNN, etc.).

Once common ground discovered, let them tell you everything they have learned about the topic. Even if you disagree, don’t say so.

Once the topic is fully explored, compliment them on their knowledge and then ask if they think if it also ties to [blank] (another topic/event/lie you want to make them curious about).

If they agree, do NOT “dump” on them with information you’ve already learned; ask them to dig into it and agree to speak about it in a week or so.

During the second conversation, let them be the expert and teach you (keep playing dumb). Be sure to praise them for their open-mindedness and encourage them to keep learning.

Ask them to learn about another topic that relates to this one and agree to speak again at a predetermined time. Then, let them teach you again, regardless about how much you already know about the topic.

Ask a LOT of questions; allow them to “sell themselves” on new ideas (people never argue with their own ideas, but they subconsciously “push back” against other people’s ideas).

Always play dumb; let THEM become the expert.

Ask for their help “solving a puzzle”; let them BE the expert.

Understand that the deeper someone is dug into the (((opposing viewpoint))), the farther they will snap into the other direction once they wake up.

If someone shares an idea that you believe is wrong/ignorant/kiked, do NOT push back; ask, “help me see what you’re seeing”, or “help me understand that better”. The more someone tries to explain something that has no basis, the higher the likelihood they will eventually change their own mind (which YOU can NOT do for/to them).

Once someone shows a thirst for new knowledge, invite them to share their ideas with a third person while you are also present (the more they view themselves as a mentor/teacher, the more this reinforces their new beliefs).

When stuck, offer to “switch sides” and debate the topic from their point of view and have them argue from your point of view. This often helps them talk themselves out of their original viewpoint.

When you have to make a statement (instead of asking a question), open it with a “softening statement”: “Do you think it may be possible that …”, or, “I’m not sure this is right, but I just read that …” This provides possibilities for you and the other person.

As often as possible, only discuss events that have already happened. When forced to discuss what you think MIGHT happen in the future, use softening statements first (see paragraph immediately above this one).

Final point: ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IN EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION, YOU ARE THE SECOND-BEST SALESPERSON! Get them talking, keep them talking and encourage their passion for digging!

SHOW the other person that you’ve embraced the teachings of Jesus (the original kike redpilled) through your kindness, patience and lack of judgment of their ideas. Happy pilling!

Attached: The JQ.png (576x647, 58.16K)

or just send them jew memes on goygram, it works wonders for me

Really?
*Instagoyim

Same here, except faceberg and IRL discussion. In my approach I target community leaders for red pill. That way they can dispense in down the chain with some credibility and quicker than I could. Got one so close right now. Another week or two and I'll be able to activate him and set him to work on the plebs and other boomers in his sphere of influence. Then I'll reprogram another person in a leadership position and so on and so forth.

lurk more leddit, learn to OP

The domino effect is pretty nice for redpilling. –Especially– if the person is popular or in a position of leadership like you said. Good luck guy, glad you're spreading the message. I've been trying as well, /fingerscrossed

Attached: bb2027d22feb4b30a88fcfdd3e743181f6feb3a06133216be22a12a2b970fbdd.png (800x800, 149.85K)

Remember to go for the heart

Normalfags hate pedophilia & are rampant on criticizing islum for it, but nobody has told them (yet) about the kikes doing just the same & worse
Always remember to target Soccer-Moms too, they love to fear & hate, and will lack on to any fearmongering whether its real or not

Its how I got my mother to hate (((them)))
Its tried & true tested so far on my side

Attached: 7594700.jpg (500x500, 146.47K)

typo

Why is that?

Women are fearful, and old women are hateful.

Look at all the shit they post on social, its all fearmongering
Go on any faceberg of the average SoccerMom & you'll see it

^^^ what he said

Must be a survival strategy. I bet all the soccer moms who were always cheery and playful had something bad happen to them that prevented them from further polluting the gene pool with their happy playfulness.

I was gonna say that is could be a evolutionary trait
Think about it

The problem is that endless yapping probably has its evolutionary advantages as well and every once in a while the geese gossip about something that helps to prevent their untimely death. "Aw, hell naw, Jamal has dat STSD discharge? Hell naw!"

Kek. Good point, too.

And it all flows into the info spreading
They then research more, and spread the info more & more
So on & so forth

Not bad.

LOL. Normies have already been programmed to reject anything that the (((MSM))) hasn't already told them.

Not a bad thread sir.

I always believe that crazy conspiracy theories are the trick to redpilling normies. When I was a dumb liberal, I watched youtube top ten lists on conspiracies like the lizard people and other stupid shit, and it broke me out of my initial social conditioning. I think that if you're exposed to enough Conspiracies, even if you don't believe them, your brain starts to think outside the box its been forced to live in by society. Once they're done with the far-out entry level theories like flat earth and the moon landing, they begin to move inward to stuff that's plausible or actually happened, like 9/11, MKULTRA, and eventually racial intelligence and the Holohoax

I've noticed this as well. I don't know if there is a term for this specific phenomena, but as soon as a person believes in one conspiracy, they are likely to believe in others they come across. It makes sense when you consider it is more than losing faith in the mainstream narrative. It is also taking the next step and entertaining the possibility that no only is the mainstream narrative false, but intentionally so to hide this true alternative narrative. Once you've undermined this implicit authority of the mainstream narrative, all alternative narratives encountered are likely to be entertained to some degree.

nope just show them the 6 gorillion video on jewtube

I think the most universal entry points for normalfags are (((the economy))) and (((healthcare))). Everyone either was themselves, or is related to someone that was royally kiked. Healthcare, insurance, and pharmaceutical kikery allows for emotions to be exploited when redpilling.

Being patient and biting your tongue while the normie does their own research is essential and I can't stress it enough. I completely botched a redpilling attempt by not letting the guy do his own research. A damn shame because he was already into the lefty anti-israel pro-palestine thing. At the time I thought I was only giving out the smallest of bread crumbs, but I must have went to far at some point because he treats me like a loon now. I don't even know what did it because I was giving him blue-tinted purple pills. If in doubt, don't say anything or make any positive statements, just wonder aloud and ask questions.

He was a lost cause
If they are susceptible to shock, they are too weak
They'd only become a hindrance to the cause & allow outside influences from the wrong

The guy you were pilling is most likely a cuckservative that was thinking a little outside the box, but was too scared to believe the truth
He knows the truth, but willingly chooses to be blinded out of fear
He was doomed the second he called you crazy

Even if you don't believe a theory, doesn't mean you should violently ostracize it because it only 'seems' too radical
Modern real science has proven that repeatedly

Most of them are a lost cause. They do not want to see even if they could.Time for speeches is almost over.

You can only save those who want to be saved
Those who don't can only save themselves

Don't forget that some women are also redpillable, especially if they have children. I got one by giving her my copy of 1984 to read, then proceeded to ask her questions about it and how she felt. Next I slowly referenced similarities between the book and real life, whilst subtly pointing to (((cohencidences))) and naming (((perpetrators))). The real icing on the cake was after she became more open to the information, I started telling her of all the children that have gone missing during/prior to Passover and all the children that were canonized saints for having been drained of their blood to make matzo bread. I gave her very specific cases and names all of which are easy to find online even through (((Jewgle))) and (((Kikepedia))) Simon of Trent, Andrei Yustshinsky, etc.. That was the last nail in the coffin, as I know she has been warning all her friends about Passover and getting them to talk about it too.

TL;DR
Sometimes you can use maternal instincts to counter kike influences on women by teaching them how much of a threat kikes are to children.

bump

ProfessionalSalesFag in OP probably does very well IRL.

Always thought the best way to sell an idea is to get the other person to believe they came up with it on their own.