David Irving on Calgary Cable 1989
youtube.com/watch?v=UYLnx2geRYM

Attached: D.jpg (220x196, 14.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NPL2S
infotextmanuscripts.org/jewish_ritual_1.html
archive.fo/l67B8
archive.fo/Afv7P
archive.today/2017.12.14-053415/http://www.theaustralian.com.au/life/weekend-australian-magazine/im-a-holocaust-sleuth-has-david-irving-changed-his-mind/news-story/f9560bc91a1e1543cc957df5434469ed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Works for me. If you were trying to get "Hitler's War", I believe he's sold out.

Working for me im surprised its still up the UK government has been clamping down on everything right of Farage lately, im just constantly met with, this material inst available in your country its almost as bad as Germany.

It's a shame he never had a son. Any of Irving's stuff you want, get it now because I guarantee his daughters are going to be forced to turn it all over to ZOG to be destroyed.

Irving may have a lot of enemies, but he has a lot of friends too. His work will survive.

I>>11370113
. >His work will survive.
I bought everything he had written as of ~2004 because I saw it coming. If they do try to destroy/erase it, I plan to put it all up as pdfs. I hope others are doing the same. There's a reason the Jews go after him with a bloodlust like no other.

There's already pdfs of all his work available, and of more recent editions than 2004. I'd recommend saving those. Some of them could use some editing, though.

The real worry is the destruction of the source material he uses. I know he's taken some effort to distribute his discoveries around the world, donating copies of diaries to archives in various countries, but they're all zog controlled.

That's part of it but these days, even with the source material, the people he talked with as primary sources all dead now. Not only that, but to spend 50 years going around the world and doing all the work he has done…no one else is ever going to have that level of commitment, research skills, language skills, firsthand knowledge of the typewriters and how to spot fakes, etc…

The effort he's put forth, and the amount of roadblocks he's had to overcome just to get his books distributed in supposedly free countries should be evidence enough for future generations that he was the real deal. It's what validates him in my eyes as a speaker of truth, without myself digging through archives and speaking to now dead nazis. So, funnily enough, the jews, by attacking Irving so consistently - regardless of what he's trying to publish - have given us a great shorthand method of determining the value of this author.

I recommend reading his old blogposts, and anything where he talks about (((enemies))) trying to sabotage him. It's unbelievable the shit he has to deal with.

(((They))) even shot dead one of his publishers i think i could be wrong but i did hear someone helping him spread his books was literally assassinated, gun shot to the back of the head.

I was surprised to find out he is alive, I honestly thought the strain had killed him years ago.

Are there any other authors like him still around? I know Ernst Zundel died last year.

Zundel wasn't a writer. His wife ingrid was, a novelist born to German parents living in Ukraine. The jews managed to get rid of her a few months after he died.

I can't recall details on that, but it sounds familiar. I know they taunted him when his daughter died by sending an insensitive gift to his door.

I'd like to know of any other comparably reliable historians in general. I'm a bit slim on that knowledge. Anons have some suggestions?

Send him an email. That's the easiest way to get it. I did so last week and asked him to sign it too. It's a beautiful book of archive quality. Keep in mind though that they banned his paypal, he explained to me that this happened without warning or reason, so you either have to send money via mail or use a credit card. Use a digital credit card that you can use as a pre-paid card so you're not bound to shady shit, that's how I did it.

Something is going on and I'm afraid it isn't good for Irving.

You're asking a really hard question user.

I already have two signed copies of HW. He sent me two by mistake, and rather than send the other back, I just donated $100.

I hope he gets his last 3 books done before he checks out/is checked out.

That's why I had to ask it.

someone on farage's show just named "soros and his fellow jews." They can't shut it down fast enough. As disillusioned as I am, imagine what people like Irving must feel? You can see Churchill's funeral on Jewtube in color. Yes, he was scum, but the amazing thing is seeing london in 1965 and not a single paki, nigger, or dirtbag to behold. Imagine having experienced ok in the 40s, 50s, and 60s and then what it looks like now?

You're a good man.

And on your question. I truly don't know. Irving is a hero for the lack of better words.

I don't necessarily mean just WW2 history, btw. Anybody reliable on anything of note. I'd like to learn more about Napolean, for one.

I know that. But I'm as lost as you with this.

napoleon wasn't an enemy of jewry, in fact he made them citizens and opened the way for our destruction. You can get a decent book in any store since the jews don't censor his history.

My understanding is that there's some disagreement on Napolean's feelings towards Jews. Some call him emancipator, and others say he was trying to assimilate them so as to supplant their identity with a new one.

the fact that you're aware there's disagreement means the jews allow it to be discussed publicly. put a picture of napoleon up somewhere, see what happens. try putting one up of AH and see reaction.

Yeah, I understand, I was just giving some pushback on the idea that he wasn't an enemy of jewery. Obviously his actions certainly aided them, but his reasoning in various quotes shows either naivety, or dishonest excuses, and I'm not decided which.

I guess I'll just have to dive in and think for myself oh no!.

"History is a myth men agree to believe" - Napolean

What's his email?

[email protected]

The other historian on the austrailian tv show got completely btfo'd.

his face when Irving says "I wonder who feeds you your information…now we see the sinister hand behind all of this."

He has a real email but do not share it on this site. The yids will ensure it is watched if you do.

True, he has a bunch of quotes that do seem to suggest a distaste for Jews. I try to avoid him since I don't see he did anything worthwhile, simply using the bloodlust and insanity of the (partially jew inspired) French Revolution to go on a campaign of conquest in Europe. His military leadership and charisma put him probably somewhere close to Alexander The Great, but he had no ideal or goals other than power for its own sake. AH had specific goals and was truly trying to fix his country and save all of Europe.

This is something I'd certainly like to investigate more, because ambitious men usually have greater goals. Even if he was just driven by passion for conquest, that's still very interesting. Great men, whether opposition or not, are worth studying.

Irving is a crypto-jew with a sado-masochistic attraction to the 3rd Reich.
He is also the prime suspect in a series of homosexual abduction-rapes which occurred in London during the 90s.
Irving has successfully taken down this book by British anti-Semite Alexander Baron wherever it is published for free viewing.
archive.fo/NPL2S
Alex writes prolifically about kike misdeeds, including ritual murder.
infotextmanuscripts.org/jewish_ritual_1.html
archive.fo/l67B8

There's a reason you never see him mentioned here, Irving has ghostwritten for shills like "V.K Clark", author of homoerotic 3rd Reich "alternative history" and one of the shills with a heavy presence and influence on Holla Forums.

fuck off

Attached: 1466211198831.jpg (377x356, 21.85K)

I don't think Napoleon had much of a choice. Monarchies weren't exactly thrilled to have the revolution succeed, it could easily spread (and it isn't like revolts weren't common enough already).

Georges Dumezil.

Is he related to Chester the Molester?

Because the jews actually genuinely despise him and thus no discussion is permitted about those that genuinely threatens jewish power on here

You make this way too easy David.
Irving is a kike on his mother's side, this cannot be denied and his friends have even publicly used the fact in his defense to charges of anti-semitism.

Typical kike twisting what was written. The poster was referring to Alex Baron never being mentioned here. Irving has threads all the fucking time because he's a controlled op shill.

We have IDs here, jewboy. Get out.

Attached: babbles_in_usury.png (700x645, 448.25K)

Meh, he has "admitted" to a "limited holocaust".

archive.fo/Afv7P
archive.today/2017.12.14-053415/http://www.theaustralian.com.au/life/weekend-australian-magazine/im-a-holocaust-sleuth-has-david-irving-changed-his-mind/news-story/f9560bc91a1e1543cc957df5434469ed

Forgot about the special snowflake markup.
>>Irving says he was never a denier, though there seems copious evidence that he was. Now he believes at least four million and possibly six million Jewish people died, many of disease, though unquestionably most were murdered.

A brief scan seems to show there is no capitalisation in the post you reply to.
Then you go onto lie yet again claiming his friends state his mother is jewish yet no court records or indeed any records confirm this.

Amazing how many illiterate American-isrealis post here pretending to be Euro-goy speaking as an authority on any matter

In terms of actual professors, all I can think of is Arthur Butz (The Hoax of the Twentieth Century), who's an engineer and not a historian, and Arno Mayer, who is a Jew but rustled a lot of Jewish jimmies with "Why did the Skies not Darken?," which went after a lot of Holocaust mythology and earned him the title of "holohoax exposer" from some uber-kikes like Daniel Goldhagen.

Beyond that, very few historians would have either the wherewithal or balls to publish anything close to Irving, especially before tenure, and if any bothered to he we immediately get run out. That way, the kikes get to keep using their tired "not a single reputable historian from any university doesn't believe in the six quadrillion lampshades" line.

Apparently, "h-o-l-o-c-a-u-s-t d-e-n-i-e-r" wordfilters to "holohoax exposer," which is fine and dandy but threw off my sentence a bit.

there wasnt even census data that puts the amount of jews near that many, they would have had to import millions from russia during the war just to get that high. he's done such great work, true autist tier work, that i dont see how he overlooks this without there being some nefarious reason. maybe he just wants his life back and realizes the kikes won idk

Attached: jews1933.jpg (659x668, 169.46K)

It wasn't just jews he was talking about when referring to Himmler's operations, though. But I don't understand why anyone here would care about disproving the numbers, when at the same time we recognize the jews as the enemy and want them dead. If Hitler had ordered millions of jews liquidated… GOOD! They were the fucking enemy! And they are still today. It's a stupid argument to have, to quibble about how many jews died. Even if it was six million, and you want to get into a pissing match with jews over who got it worse, we can show that a fuckton more than 6 million whites were consumed in the fires, and systematic killing operations of a war the goddamn jews started.

Anyway, Irving has proven himself a trustworthy historian. The documents he uses to reach his numbers there for us to critique. It's perfectly possible Himmler's operations killed 6 million bodies, including those of jews. Was it wrong? I'd go as far as to say it was an underachievement.

edgy. but he doesnt really give documents for the millions numbers. he gives great proofs for events that kill thousands, the latvia shootings comes to memory. but he makes huge leaps and throws around millions like its nothing, and he clings to the adolf eichmann testimony too much

It's not edgy, it's an argument. What do you propose be done with enemies? You wanna feed 'em and keep 'em as pets? Let them build up strength to attack you again? No, you kill people who do you harm. Problem solved.

He also doesn't hold fast to any specific numbers. He remains open to any new information he finds. I suspect the distrust of Irving from the revisionist side comes from an emotional commitment to the numbers being low rather than a rational one.

Attached: genocide works.png (1302x444, 133.91K)

4-6 million is the rational number

Attached: 1c6.jpg (805x669, 36.16K)

You’re just wrong about your numbers, is all.

No, he’s right about genocide. Our only failing in history has been trusting our conquered enemies. We must eliminate all jews and all Muslims, otherwise we will NEVER have peace.

There is no rational number. Fewer than 300,000 kikes died in the camps, and they only died of typhus and malnutrition. There was no genocide planned, ordered, or carried out.

Not what I said. This exactly what I mean. People on both sides of the issue are committed to their numbers. I don't really give a fuck. The bottom line is it wasn't enough. It's a womanly/jewy position to nitpick over numbers as if that's gonna solve the dispute. No resolution is necessary. Our enemies need to be exterminated, not argued with.

(nice numbers)
I don't have any. I think it can't be disputed at this point that Himmler was carrying out liquidation of jews, but proving his numerical accomplishments is maybe impossible and unnecessary in my view.

Then leave.