DROP YOUR SOCKS AND GRAB YOUR COCKS!

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Ultra-Orthodox Jews clash with police over military draft
"We’d rather die than enlist"
That can easily be arranged for, kikes!

rt.com/news/421105-israel-ultra-orthodox-jews-police/
archive.is/O2dO9

Hundreds of Ultra-Orthodox Jews have blocked roads and clashed with police in Israel, protesting military drafts.
Footage shows protesters being dragged away by law enforcement.
The latest violent encounter between the members of Ultra-Orthodox community and law enforcement happened in the center of Bnei Brak city, several kilometers east of Tel Aviv, on Monday evening, Israeli media reported. >Demonstrators blocked the city’s main road and a nearby highway, leading to scuffles with police.

OY FUCKING VEY!
The pure CHUTZPAH of making us carry guns, get dirty, physically work and actually having us fight for our (stolen) country!
Why cant we have lapdog USA to do it for us instead - like always!?

Attached: 5e635efaf89d37a6acd7b7ab0328b19444c2dac65fc3f4ffae041e6607ab5c20.jpg (48.84 KB, 265x260)
Attached: nervous-merchant.png (137.38 KB, 353x504)

All urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/421105-israel-ultra-orthodox-jews-police/
archive.is/O2dO9

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

We’d rather die than enlist
that's a rather retarded statement if you think about it

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Not really. I'd rather die than fight for the zog. I'll attempt to kill anyone who tries to make me.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Orthadox Jews are the best Jews.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

No user, there are no good jews.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

THIS
Of course they're not good. They're just the most amusing as they seem to rock the inter-jew boat most of all. They're like distilled jew that jews everything including other jews.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

SHLABBITTTTTTT

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

They developed a parasitic survival strategy. Globalist Jews parasitize global powers like the US and UK. Zionist Jews parasitize smaller powers, like Saudi Arabia and Syria. Orthodox Jews have burrowed as deep as it goes, and the only host they have is their fellow Jews.

Orthodox Jews are the Jews' own kikes.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

2deep4me

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

You'd be more pissed when you see the polls where they voted it was ok for Amerigoys to die for them.

The US General Patton was right about the "yellow-bellied Jews". Shame they did not heed his warnings.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

:^)

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

I'll do the same for guns as well. Fuck those zog kike faggots. I'll an hero and take some of those fucks with me before I let them send me to fight. Talk is cheap until (((they))) run into someone who only cares for his nation and people.
Yeah I agree, and well said. Fuckin lulz.

James Campbell
James Campbell

"Our feeling is you are anti-semitic whether you're jewish or not"
Holy fuck. Hysterical.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Orthodox Jews are the Jews' own kikes.

Attached: pickpocket.png (272.25 KB, 480x443)

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Attached: judaism-intensifies.gif (99.29 KB, 501x585)

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

I keep my fingers crossed for haredim.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

those kikes are not your friends.
they don't want to serve in the idf because they think it will make G-d angry so he won't send the moshiach to help them enslave the goyim.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

Vid related

:^)

the polls where they voted it was ok for Amerigoys to die for them

Can we get a sauce on that?

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

I disagree.

Attached: the-only-good-jew-is-a-dead-jew[1].jpg (36.73 KB, 396x479)

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

Yeah, but that's because you (rightly) don't agree with what the military is used for. These kikes are 100% behind the actions of Israel's military, they just don't want to do any work or take any risks themselves. Saying that you would rather die than enlist is retarded when your only reason for saying it is fear of dying during your service.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Jews fucking with Jews

Attached: 4fc.jpg (25.58 KB, 600x610)

Austin King
Austin King

Attached: b57.jpg (19.93 KB, 292x326)

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

You won't see this shit on MSM.

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

bump

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

They are a third column of Lafonda-tier welfare queenz that are taking over Israel with their insane birthrate. Combine the Arab and Orthodox Jew birthrates and they are totally demographically replacing the high IQ Ashkenazi gigakike breed that poses the most problems to us. If there ever were such a thing, the ultra-Orthodox Jews would be /ourjews/.

Tyler King
Tyler King

(Checked)
Jews jewing Jews.

Attached: 8-diamonds-patch-design-v2.png (214.58 KB, 3998x3998)

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Kek. Impressive. Only way for these kikes to survive is to expand their territory.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

gets draft letter
oy veys
claims god doesn't let them fight
draft police come
fights police
Orthodox Jews are the worst king of human being imaginable. I would classify them as not human, but it would be an insult to non-human animals.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

"We’d rather die than enlist"

Your proposal is acceptable.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Giving military training and weapons to people who believe lifting anything heavier than a pen and paper is an ultimate evil that must be enslaved/exterminated at all costs.
What could possibly go wrong?

Luke Price
Luke Price

kikes kiking kikes

Attached: ABSOLUTELY-HALALMO.jpg (137.75 KB, 640x539)

John Scott
John Scott

What could possibly go wrong?
Exactly what they're hoping for.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Well, yeah. Judaism is a religion of death. Of course they'll think Jews gassing Jews is somehow a sure sign of victory for all Jewish kind.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

A parasite that is host to another parasite is called an Hyperparasite and it is a common survival strategy in the animal kingdom

Attached: Parasite140019-fig4-Nosema-podocotyloidis---Hyperparasitic-Microsporidia.jpg (305.27 KB, 1024x1057)
Attached: 800px-Pteromalid-hyperparasitoid.jpg (144.47 KB, 800x1067)

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

The only best jew is a dead jew

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

You, you're a good person.

William Perry
William Perry

Is thls news to you?
I mean yeah it is as far as the event, otherwise, hardly

James Torres
James Torres

Your thread isn't organic.
Where do you come from?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit