TOOT

There have been multiple calls for a new board and my answer is, "alright". I will promise to actually fix the tripfag, namefag, blogfag, and whatever other cancer Mark has been avoiding without any credible reason other than "My mods could ban innocent people!". I'll hire mods that actually use the board so that excuse can't be used.
>>>/gsaloon/

No. Making new boards is a normal thing on 8ch. You just don't see it as often because most board owners are low energy and just sit on their asses waiting for new users to come.

I'm going to help the board take off at every opportunity, but the one that has to get this flying off is, ultimately, the community.

/r9k/ recently got overtaken by /v9k/. /g/ got taken over by Holla Forums. If Holla Forums can't be overtaken, then we're worse than the normalfags of 8ch.
Even if we can't take over because 4chan idiots just write 8ch.net/v/, we still have enough users on Holla Forums to make a good board, and 8/v/ can just become a umbrella.

I'd fuck Remilia.

Good luck nigger, it's already been fucking tried by multiple boards. I'd be happy if our /vr/ wasn't fucking dead.

Fix what, exactly?

Do you support the threads Mark supports like
>LOL
On the basis of "Holla Forums culture, shitposting is a holy right"? If so, fuck off.

Good luck friend, but the lost count here is declining by the day, so I don't expect a board with a fraction of that going on for very long.

Shit meant to say post count.

I haven't seen any in weeks, they stick to the blogshit circlejerk 4am thread.

Considering it's approching christmas people are more likely to not be wasting all their time on imageboards.

T-thanks user.

Its on the board sticky

I see why you're pessimist but if we don't step up soon then its going to become like Holla Forums: A growing quantity of people bouncing back because we're not much better than 4chan.

wew

ANIKI

Well no shit. It's not videogames related. If the board actually managed to get to page 5, you're probably doing something right.

Maybe if you gained some level of traction, hotpockets here wouldn't fucking flipflop their way around shit all the time. If anything, it's more in everyones benefit for someone to do shit like this. Track record has been shit for it though.

The way we get better than Holla Forums is to stop bait posting and taking the bait, create more OC that isn't draw the heads because nothing happens in those anymore, and to actually talk about videogames. I honestly am not bothered by LOL threads and waifu threads as long as they stay in their little cuckshed threads.

>Option to disable all-caps threads is actually option to only allow board volunteers using their CAPCODE to post
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Mark still beats me in "knowing how to touch the funny board owner options" stage, just give me a mintue

Cool

Much less cool.
Seriously, OP, what the fuck are you doing?

but VN discussion is also allowed here

wew

go to Options
click "Forced Anonymity"
define this

Shit like 4am and Friday night threads I guess.

Generally, making long-ass posts about your personal life. You saw not sure if you still do because I barely use it that on waifu threads, mostly.

And on the second reply, I'll put on forced anonymity but later it'll be put off if we get someone who actually needs it like a SS13 server host.

Are you still unable to post threads?

Nice try, Mark, but you're not getting out of doing your job that easily.

Forced user works for the board owner, it just disables posting without names.
Pic related, what a FORCED user board looks like.

i'm not mark you ugly anime posting cunt.