Slavs are our only hope for the future gaming

Slavs are our only hope for the future gaming

At first i trough that that was a skyrim mod from loverslab

But its actually trash
Great job op

I guess it was inevitable

thicc souls

Gaming has no future.

It looks like utter shit. Oh wow, Boobs!

Kill yourself.

western devs used to be with it. then they changed what it was. now what's it isn't in and what's in is strange and scary

I think that nudity is like sauce. In good amounts, it improves stuff, but there are cases where you shouldn't use it. Overusing it or not using it at all fucks the whole recipe.

Into the trash it goes.

If it isn't Jap then its trash

you see Ivan,
every comrade loves boob.
only thing better than boob is vodka and violence.
so cover boob in blood, and you make the best thing since slice of babushka's pumpernickel.

But comrade Dmitry, I'm not seeing vodka in video.

Thats not how you spell the nip doujin scene OP

the vodka will be the health potions

Into the trash it goes.

Putting tiddies in a mediocre game does not a good game make.

I won't be happy until I get a Morrowind where I can have a bunch of enslaved pony girls pull girls pull my cart filled with gold and sex slaves.

A Mad Max lookalike or a Viking simulator where you go around raiding settlements and enslaving women would be pretty sweet.

Too bad we'll never get it because of Holla Forums.

I was thinking of making a Mad Max world-esque GSG that revolved around enslaving women and finding petrol.

I hope you make a vanilla option

Homo

Are you LCDev?

western games had a period of about 4 years where they were worth shit. They've historically been terrible. Slavs have never made a good game.

That's like the third time someone's asked me that. Do I have a label on my back or something?

Hunting down a harem of girls and then conquering them with the power of headpats and pancakes would be good too.

Fullchan is a small community, most boards share the same userbase, not that strange people would ask.

Or maybe instead having an abo sidekick that you have to find petrol for

Get out of here stalker!

Witcher 4 when ?

Stalker is terrible

Kebab strong!

for you

Can't unsee that shitty Yandere Sim model.

What the fuck is this shit?

Shit/Easy.

It was too easy but I wouldn't totally call it shit just bland in the animation department 'cos it was nothing interesting.

But that's what made it shit. What good is a lewd game if the lewds are bad?

Most of that guys games were unfortunately like that. His recent one Shin Seidan was crap due to how bland it was. Demon's Sperm was the only one I even recall remotely enjoying and even then it was piss easy but then eroge's aren't exactly difficult now are they?

Goddamn the hardmode tutorial character was impossible, I gave up.

Never really got the hang of the easier ones either.

The worst eroge are the ones where you have to lose to see the lewd

I've played a lot of those and generally delete them because it tends to just be some CG's you earn for being retarded. VH is still top-tier for me I really like impregnation and I got a large list of stuff I usually play. I've played quite a few eroge's and tend to like pixel or animated CG's most of all, there's a ton of generic crap and I can't stand specific games too much but still this is what I've got at the moment.

is this haydee