Tfw you're murdered for not liking Black Panther

tfw you're murdered for not liking Black Panther

Tfw no source or account with that name comes up

guess we all have to see black panther now or we'll be murdered by niggers

That's right. Why would you not like it anyway? Just to be a race-baiting contrarian?

I–
Okay

niggers call everyone else niggers, it's the nigger thing to do

Well they aren't known for consistency.

t.niggers

It's just a subconscious admission that niggers fuck everything up

this is why I hate it when fashy types on chans call themselves goys.

Its soooooooooo silly and unnecessary. Everyytime I hear it I cant help of think of ghetto black ppl that call each other niggers.

Now to be fair. Very on occasion Ill call another fellow white person a cracker or honky like nigs call each other nigs. And its pretty fun, but I dont make a habit out of it. But Goy. Never. I would never give THEM rent free space in MY HEAD.

Fuck Jews.

Even nigs are way better.

Yeah. A nigger might rob you. But a jew might have retirement homes and tons of others invest in a $60 billion dollar ponzi scheme.

t. me again

Enjoy prison you jewish piece of shit.

ww.businessinsider.com/bernie-madoff-hot-chocolate-prison-jail-ponzi-supernova-2017-1

…….Wow!…..Just…..wow!……

They have finally become the very thing they hate.

OH NO NO NO NO

Fake, he said nigger not nigga.

Kikes have their priorities.

Any bad reviews criticizing the movie for not doing enough to remind us about the Holocaust?

It literally says "nigger" in the pic.

Well Yeah! About that?

don't aggravate yourself, darkie, no one to kill here.

Man, every day we come one step closer to the Holla Forums 1984 fantasy world of a totalitarian liberal society

t. Obvious nigger

Kikes are evil chiefly because they empower niggers.

The world is already there user, every day clown world becomes even more retarded.

They use coons as a bioweapon. They don't empower them, on the contrary, kikes want niggers to remain stupid and violent.

user, I…

That girl has quite the (((nose))) on her.

Are you implying that they're not stupid and violent?

On the contrary: Mayonnaise-Americans should not watch it, because that would be cultural appropriation. Be respectful and keep your distance.

The word nigger was actually invented as a derrogatory yerm by blacks. Slaves of upper class planters considered free blacks and slaves of lower class whites to be trashy niggers. Similarly, the word cracker was invented and used by upper class white planters to describe poor whites.
t. read gone with the wind once

No. I’m implying they can’t be anything but stupid and violent. The kikes don’t have them ‘remain’ as such.

There are degrees of savagery and stunted minds. While we can't entirely overcome our nature we can certainly further descend into it. The current negro has degenerated just like the whites have, falling further.

This movie is actually turning my pajeet friend into an white nationalist and wishing he could gas all kikes and niggers.

Maybe he has remnants of aryan blood before they degenerated.

*from before

He's pretending so he can betray you at the last minute. They are all like that.

>get killed by Irish drug gangs AKA the IRA who think I'm an African gangster trying to smuggle goods on their territory